Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't believe how excited I am for this show to come back on. This eats up my entire summer and I enjoy it every single time.

There's a reason I've been referring to it as "my summer crack" for years!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/20/2019 at 6:49 PM, Lady Calypso said:

I can't believe how excited I am for this show to come back on. This eats up my entire summer and I enjoy it every single time.

Same, which in my case is a great thing! (I run hot and am allergic to the sun. Summer sucks.) 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Damn it Evel Dick, I didn't want to see or know about Paulie putting nude pics of himself out there

BRB... 

... I'm back. As expected, that's the most ludicrous camera angle since MySpace was a thing. 

Edited by IndyMischa
Making fun of Paulie. #notsorry
  • LOL 3

If I may be sappy for a moment, can I just say that this is the most excited for BB to come back that I've been in years and it's because I can't wait to snark with you all, my snarkastic brethren.

Also: ew, Paulie nudes. No thanks.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If I may be sappy for a moment, can I just say that this is the most excited for BB to come back that I've been in years and it's because I can't wait to snark with you all, my snarkastic brethren.

Right? Even when it's a shit season, at least I get to hang with some of the snarkiest people on this site and trash talk a bunch of famewhores. Bring. It. On. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Right? Even when it's a shit season, at least I get to hang with some of the snarkiest people on this site and trash talk a bunch of famewhores. Bring. It. On. 

Ah, but it’s the little things in life which make it worth living....  😆

• Love 5

I've missed you all!!!

I just binge-watched (well it took me several weeks..)  BB Canada seasons 3-7 and it just doesn't even come close to the train-wreck that BB America is!

I can't wait to get back into it! 

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

I think BB21 will be all newbies again but in seasons that had returnees did that get spoiled before the first episode?

I remember that there were rumours that Paul was part of the BB19 cast not that long after the cast interviews were out and they were in the house for their first day but I don't think it was confirmed confirmed until the day of or as the episode aired. But everyone was getting their Nancy Drew on and pointing out that he hadn't been on social media and he had been canceling gigs for his shit band so it seemed pretty likely.

I'm too old to remember that far back and there's a surprising gap in this thread between the house tour and the first episode for BB18: Revenge of the Niiiicooole-uh. 

Edited by Callaphera
stealth edit three hours later. 'cause I can
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

May be reading too much into this but Elena and Mark are back together, if they ever truly broke up to begin with

Mark and Elena: "Ask us! Ask us! You know you wanna ask us if we're back together! You're just dying to know, right? Right?"
The BB fan base as a whole: *shrug* *yawn*

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Are the items popping up on my Google feed hinting at an All-Star season just clickbait?

My sister told me something about Julie wearing a pin that said "All Star" and people thinking that means something.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

My sister told me something about Julie wearing a pin that said "All Star" and people thinking that means something.

And then every media site starting writing legit articles about an All Star season. I'm pretty sure it isn't but whoever does Julie's/Big Brother's social media marketing knew what they were doing. 

• Love 2

There's always rumours about the next upcoming season being All-Stars and it never is. Recently, it's been more like half vets and half newbies. Last year was the first time in ages where the cast was entirely new, with no ties to previous houseguests. Tyler was the closest person to having a connection, but only because of the Willett sisters and how he almost got on OTT. 

I would take the All Stars rumours with a grain of salt. It's usually never the case. It's more realistic for there to be at least three vets, but with how well last season did, there's a higher chance than previous years that they'll actually stick with an all new cast. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, leocadia said:

I am actually afraid to voice my fears about what that could mean on the chance of putting it out there in the universe and making it happen.

SAME. [shudder]

• Love 1
On 5/27/2019 at 9:03 PM, leocadia said:

I am actually afraid to voice my fears about what that could mean on the chance of putting it out there in the universe and making it happen.

15 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

SAME. [shudder]

All it means is that Julie is a major Smash Mouth fan, get it?

Understand?

I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND...?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Understand?

Yup, what a concept.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Understand?

Hey now.

*ducks*

No more vets please. I wished for it at one point, but no more. Give me all new people to mock and deride for 3 months.

• Love 4
On 5/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, leocadia said:

*looks up at the sky* I WANT A MILLION DOLLARS AND A PONY, PLEASE! 

If you don't hear from me in a week, it worked.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

Understand?

5 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Yup, what a concept.

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Hey now.

This is precisely what I come here for.

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

No more vets please. I wished for it at one point, but no more. Give me all new people to mock and deride for 3 months.

I'm not against an all star season per se, although I'm sure the cast would be at least 50% people I hate. I'm against this bullshit of putting some returning players in with newbies. Give me all new people or all returning players, dammit!

Last season had me so disinterested and was probably my least fave season in the past 5 years full of bad seasons and yet, here I am, desperately awaiting cast announcement day in which I'll spend several hours watching the new cast be interviewed like a loser. It truly is a sickness!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You guys, Nicole is on this season of The Amazing Race and I can't stand it.

I about lost my mind over her antics in last night's episode. And was sad/irate all over again that she was the first woman to beat a man. But then I thought about how Paul got beat by the worst people twice because he's just that bad and I felt a little better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You guys, Nicole is on this season of The Amazing Race and I can't stand it.

I know there's a thread on it here but no one's in it and I needed someone to hear my pain.

She and Victor are one of the reason I am not watching Amazing Race this season. Nicole is just annoying and Victor was a pig during his season. He was very much one of Paul's boys and said his fair share of offensive stuff. The Amazing Race choose some of the worst combos they could for this season.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I about lost my mind over her antics in last night's episode. And was sad/irate all over again that she was the first woman to beat a man. But then I thought about how Paul got beat by the worst people twice because he's just that bad and I felt a little better.

So did I!! Scurries off to snitch, crying on the mat... give me a break.

I kept calling her a frickin rat/snake.

5qifec5.gif

1 hour ago, ProfCrash said:

She and Victor are one of the reason I am not watching Amazing Race this season. Nicole is just annoying and Victor was a pig during his season. He was very much one of Paul's boys and said his fair share of offensive stuff. The Amazing Race choose some of the worst combos they could for this season.

Victor really does surround himself with the worst people. And I wish the other racers would remember/realize that Nicole won half a million, too. Granted, all she did to win it was lay in bed giving handies to Cory and not be Paul, but still.

If she becomes the first person of all the CBS reality shows to win two, I'm gonna be so disgusted. Between that and being the first woman to beat a man... ugh.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Victor really does surround himself with the worst people. And I wish the other racers would remember/realize that Nicole won half a million, too. Granted, all she did to win it was lay in bed giving handies to Cory and not be Paul, but still.

Qft in both cases. Also: 😂 😂 😂. To be fair, I can't say I'm upset about her skill at "not being Paul." 

• Love 2

Brace yourselves. I can't vouch for the truth, but potential casting spoiler below. I found it on Reddit* but it came from RHAP's Brent...

Spoiler

Mixed season: 8 vets, 8 newbies. Worse: all houseguests are couples. Worst: Swayleigh and Tangela are four of the eight vets. And that last part is what makes me believe it, because it's a TERRIBLE idea, which means TPTB probably love it.

* Try not to judge. It came up in my Google News Alerts feed, because I spend so much time on BB-related ephemera. Actually, that part is fair to judge!

1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

Brace yourselves. I can't vouch for the truth, but potential casting spoiler below. I found it on Reddit* but it came from RHAP's Brent...

Reveal spoiler

Mixed season: 8 vets, 8 newbies. Worse: all houseguests are couples. Worst: Swayleigh and Tangela are four of the eight vets. And that last part is what makes me believe it, because it's a TERRIBLE idea, which means TPTB probably love it.

* Try not to judge. It came up in my Google News Alerts feed, because I spend so much time on BB-related ephemera. Actually, that part is fair to judge!

Well....we did have two great seasons with BB20 and CBB2. I guess it was time for the show to go to shit again. 

That being said, I won't believe this. It sounds ridiculous. I'll wait the two weeks until they announce the cast. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

Hide contents

Oh FUCK.  Part of that may be enough to make me swear off the season.

Spoiler

The Swaleigh part, specifically. 

I’ll guarandamntee you one thing, though; if Paul <acckphfft> is one of the returning vets, I’m the fuck outta Dodge.  You can check out the skid marks I leave in the parking lot. 

• Love 5

This is the Twitter page that has been posting spoilers for the potential cast of season 21. Seems to be in agreement with the Reddit info above. It’s too soon tp say what’s true but I hope they are wrong at least the part of who could return.  I don’t think we need to see vets anytime soon and I hope that 2 that were mentioned are wrong. Neither deserves a chance to be in tv again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OBrother21

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well....we did have two great seasons with BB20 and CBB2. I guess it was time for the show to go to shit again. 

That being said, I won't believe this. It sounds ridiculous. I'll wait the two weeks until they announce the cast. 

I wish I had your faith. Alas...

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Oh FUCK.  Part of that may be enough to make me swear off the season.

Hide contents

[couldn't get the quote to hide the spoiler - I suck at internetting. -IM]

I will absolutely hatewatch your first hard no (and hope you will too! share the pain!!), but would seriously consider skipping over the second one. 

11 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

This is the Twitter page that has been posting spoilers for the potential cast of season 21. Seems to be in agreement with the Reddit info above. It’s too soon to say what’s true but I hope they are wrong at least the part of who could return.  I don’t think we need to see vets anytime soon and I hope that 2 that were mentioned are wrong. Neither deserves a chance to be in tv again.

Thank you for this! Followed.

Ah....ok, well, I guess I should prepare myself. I can't even say that I won't watch; it's the summer, so I have nothing better to do. Of course I'm gonna watch, even if it's a house full of Pauls. No, not Paul-like houseguests....just Paul.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Of course I'm gonna watch, even if it's a house full of Pauls. No, not Paul-like houseguests....just Paul.

How dare you make me face the fact that I too would still watch if it was a house full of Pauls!

I hate that rumor. It makes me sad. I am choosing to not believe it and try to put good vibes out into the universe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Of course I'm gonna watch, even if it's a house full of Pauls. No, not Paul-like houseguests....just Paul

I would only watch this if they brought in someone else at the finale and he lost for a third time.  Watching Paul lose BB never gets old.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Somebody recently asked Cody if he would ever return to BB and he said no and that the only way he could be asked back is if CBS was flooded with requests to bring him back. Hint hint. He talks like he's such an expert at the game so it must kill him that he imploded on day two. I think he'd love a chance to go back. That is, if he can fit in in to his hectic schedule of watching TV and eating.  Jessica does all the hustling, but she's losing a couple thousand IG followers a week. I seriously wonder what those two are going to do when they can't support themselves with Instagram anymore.

I'd love to watch him fuck up his game week one again, because he would. He's blinded by his own ego.

Edited by sashayshante
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

This is the Twitter page that has been posting spoilers for the potential cast of season 21. Seems to be in agreement with the Reddit info above. It’s too soon tp say what’s true but I hope they are wrong at least the part of who could return.  I don’t think we need to see vets anytime soon and I hope that 2 that were mentioned are wrong. Neither deserves a chance to be in tv again.

Damn that account has already vanished.

Not to my surprise, Robyn, who casts the show, says that the above rumors are JUST rumors.

However, I still think part of it is true, so...still gotta wait until the cast comes out before I trust anything anyone online says.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not to my surprise, Robyn, who casts the show, says that the above rumors are JUST rumors.

That makes me feel slightly better. Although, I don't know why since TPTB lie all the time lol.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, leocadia said:

Thanks for the laugh!  I guess fake it til you make it is still a thing...

My favorite part was "breakout star of BB20"...He was there for 2 weeks!

"College basketball standout" is also hilarious. 

• Love 2

I am on the opposite side of the fence... How could you NOT want to see this train wreck again!!!!

Tangela, Mehh; But Swaleigh(sp) with her OTT on EVERYTHING bullshit and his getting booted by week 2 a second time.  I dunno how anyone would not want that.  Gimme a big bag of popcorn and a gallon or two of Uncle Homer's Red...

Kra-bay.JPG

• LOL 4

Let's get this trainwreck show on the road. LOL!!! I can't wait 2 more weeks. I need a cast of new nutty newbies and stupid showmances for my summer pleasure. So what's the over/under on what showmance gets invited back first to host a competition in the backyard? Tyler/Angela or Bayleigh/Chris?

• Love 2
(edited)

It will be dark times if said rumour(s) come true... not sure I can handle these "reunions" of old showmances. Unless we are made privy to more horrible illnesses that have befallen our favorite used condom-saving couple...

Retro-edit: I apologize IndyMischa 😉

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

It will be dark times if said rumour(s) come true... not sure I can handle these "reunions" of old showmances. Unless we are made privy to more horrible illnesses that have befallen our favorite used condom-saving couple...

I had managed to block that particular bit of vomit-inducement from my brain. It's back! 🤮 🤮 

• LOL 4