Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There is no fucking way they could afford that house. They're totes squatting. Or they just pulled up to a rando house in her parents neighbourhood and posed in front of that sign. I refuse to believe otherwise.  

They live there but no one thinks they got it on their own.  Swaggy filmed a house tour video and they both have posted IG stories in that house.  Her mom is the real estate agent.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Okay so I got married on the super cheap and there was no real party to speak of - eleven of us went to our favourite Italian restaurant where you get a ballpoint pen for eating your whole plate because huuuge portions (my brother-in-law was the hero that night) and I totally walked down the streets in my wedding dress and veil and did the Queenly wave to anyone that honked at us - and even though we said no gifts, we got cash and a handmade quilt and some gag gifts because that's my mom.

Sounds like the Ritz-Carlton compared to ours.  😆

• Love 1
11 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Did that Target registry once say WEDDING? 

Because now its HOUSEWARMING. 

And really, do people register for mundane stuff like printer paper and toilet paper?

It’s a housewarming. I think it’s next weekend. It’s supposed to be for their families but I think Scottie might be attending. Why they felt the need to share the registry with the fans when no one asked for it - how many of their fans sent them a Target gift card? Still lol when I go back to see the toilet paper and lotion!

On 2/9/2019 at 10:21 AM, IndyMischa said:

That weird flight thing is called "skiplagging" and it's a breach of ticket contract with the airline (all airlines). It's not super rare to do it - there are websites dedicated to finding great skiplag deals - but you have to know wtf you're doing. Rule #1 is, carry on only.

That's why there was the weird exchange with Scottie where he was telling S&B the check in agent wanted $500 to check his bag. That same screencap Pres Dumbfuck included a tiny piece of a skiplag website. I assume the S&B braintrust bought Scottie the skiplag ticket, but didn't bother to tell him anything about it aside from, "Just leave the airport when you land in Orlando." 

Very interesting! So anyone can do this skiplagging? Because I'm pretty sure Bayleigh didn't go back to her airline job. 

On 2/9/2019 at 8:20 PM, Callaphera said:

There is no fucking way they could afford that house. They're totes squatting. Or they just pulled up to a rando house in her parents neighbourhood and posed in front of that sign. I refuse to believe otherwise. 

And WTF is a freaking You Tube room!? Is that really a thing to look for in a house? I just want a 3rd bedroom in my next house as a craft space where my cats are not allowed. Because customers don't enjoy cat hair embellished items. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Very interesting! So anyone can do this skiplagging? Because I'm pretty sure Bayleigh didn't go back to her airline job. 

Yep. I would be surprised if an airline employee ever did it, because I can see that being big trouble if they were caught! But as a former flight attendant, she's well versed in all the tricks, I'm sure! 

2 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/lufthansa-sues-passenger-scli-intl/index.html

An airline is suing someone over this skip lag thing.

I don't get why it is a problem. If it is less expensive to fly to a city by getting off at the connection, that is the airlines fault. Why should I get in trouble for finding a cheaper fare even if it is not a traditional fare?

Because airlines are allowed to (pretty much, minus obvious discrimination issues and such) make any rules they want. One of those rules - which no one pays any attention to, in the four screens of blah blee bloop that we all ignore before clicking Accept - is that you can't intentionally do this. I think prosecuting someone for a one off is asinine and the PR hit will cost a lot more than the marginal revenue, but they're within their rights to do it. 

In other, quite amusing meta news, I just Googled "Swaggy Fessy fraud" (without the quotes), and this thread is one of the top results. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/12/2019 at 9:55 AM, ProfCrash said:

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/lufthansa-sues-passenger-scli-intl/index.html

An airline is suing someone over this skip lag thing.

I don't get why it is a problem. If it is less expensive to fly to a city by getting off at the connection, that is the airlines fault. Why should I get in trouble for finding a cheaper fare even if it is not a traditional fare?

I agree, consider the source though.  Lufthansa is not a stellar airline (understatement). My son has done this a number of times and he works in the airline industry.  

Swaggy better watch out , it looks like cruise gate 2019 is coming next. Swaggy is having a cruise with the Hive. I was wondering if it was still on. I guess it has turned into a mess. He had posted that other season's HG would be attending and now it is overbooked and people are confused. Andy posted he never committed to the cruise and his name was on the flyer and now there is no ticket for him so he is not going, Josh's name was on the flyer and he did not even know about a cruise. The first flyer had about 14 names, now the new one (after fans bought tickets) is just Swaggy , Bayleigh, Fessy, Haleigh and Scottie. One of the 14 names is Mccrae and he was so pissed abut Kevin he offered to turn his twitch channel into a 24/7 expose Swaggy channel. I would love to see them on the same cruise. 

Fessy , Haleigh and Scottie are in tough spots. Fans could have bought cruise tickets to see them and if they don;t go to distance themselves from Swaggy, fans could be mad. 

With the live feeds gone, I have streamed the expose Swaggy videos to catch up, now all I keep hearing is Pay Uncle Kevin his money!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Swaggy better watch out , it looks like cruise gate 2019 is coming next. Swaggy is having a cruise with the Hive. I was wondering if it was still on. I guess it has turned into a mess. He had posted that other season's HG would be attending and now it is overbooked and people are confused. Andy posted he never committed to the cruise and his name was on the flyer and now there is no ticket for him so he is not going, Josh's name was on the flyer and he did not even know about a cruise. The first flyer had about 14 names, now the new one (after fans bought tickets) is just Swaggy , Bayleigh, Fessy, Haleigh and Scottie. One of the 14 names is Mccrae and he was so pissed abut Kevin he offered to turn his twitch channel into a 24/7 expose Swaggy channel. I would love to see them on the same cruise. 

Fessy , Haleigh and Scottie are in tough spots. Fans could have bought cruise tickets to see them and if they don;t go to distance themselves from Swaggy, fans could be mad. 

With the live feeds gone, I have streamed the expose Swaggy videos to catch up, now all I keep hearing is Pay Uncle Kevin his money!

I'm 99% sure the entire hive (minus Haleigh because of school) is still going and as far as I know the only alumni on this trip.  Swaggy/Bayleigh are also not invited to the Hearts of Reality event - I went to look for the tweet and they have since deleted it.  He also reported that guy making those exposed videos using copyright as the reason (he's since made #6 and is planning to re upload those videos back to youtube and some other sites).  What's crazy about all is that they are acting like they are the victims.

https://twitter.com/MetroDee/status/1096141296979320832

11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

(Oh, and you're welcome, @Callaphera for the rapid barrage of likes I'm sure you were unprepared for.)

It's cool, I was already here after experiencing my first episode of I Am Jazz and wondering where I went wrong with life. It was nice to be reminded of the Swaggy Shit Show, now with bonus bad Rockstar tattoo! I had forgotten that this stuff was happening. 

Edited by Callaphera
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's cool, I was already here after experiencing my first episode of I Am Jazz and wondering where I went wrong with life. It was nice to be reminded of the Swaggy Shit Show, now with bonus bad Rockstar tattoo! I had forgotten that this stuff was happening. 

The Swaggy Shit Show (tm) indeed. Between the scam saga and that instagram post of him in a robe, I vascillate between annoyance and douche chills.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

I'm 99% sure the entire hive (minus Haleigh because of school) is still going and as far as I know the only alumni on this trip.  Swaggy/Bayleigh are also not invited to the Hearts of Reality event - I went to look for the tweet and they have since deleted it.  He also reported that guy making those exposed videos using copyright as the reason (he's since made #6 and is planning to re upload those videos back to youtube and some other sites).  What's crazy about all is that they are acting like they are the victims.

In those expose party videos, Dee mentions that Omar was promised money by Swaggy. I got some autographs from hearts of reality (and it is a real charity) and they we mailed from a man named Omar. Shame on Swaggy for not giving money to a place that gives free lodging to sick kids going to disney when he stayed at some 12 room airbnb with the money. 

• Love 1

I think that tattoo just gave me trypophobia. In the competition of tacky, reality TV-based tattoos, I have to vote for Kaycee's. 

A failed Hive cruise? Sounds like some people got...stung. (thank you, I'll be here all week).

• Love 4

Yeah, the Swaggy stuff is bad. Not that Metro Dee is any better, since his obsession with Swaggy is stalker-levels of alarming (I'm all for calling Swaggy out, but SIX three+ hour long videos? Dude's a little more than obsessed with Swaggy). Either way, I've stopped caring about Scammy C and his equally as bad fiancee. They're shitty ass people. They're definitely not going to be returning to Big Brother after this debacle. Unfortunately, they could appear on other reality shows. Good thing I don't watch a lot of other reality shows.

It's sad when I would choose Rockstar over them. ROCKSTAR! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Holy janky lines, Batman! I've seen better tattoos come out of the first episode of a new season of Ink Master. 

And yet, still better than KC's Nintendo absurdity!

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, the Swaggy stuff is bad. Not that Metro Dee is any better, since his obsession with Swaggy is stalker-levels of alarming (I'm all for calling Swaggy out, but SIX three+ hour long videos? Dude's a little more than obsessed with Swaggy). Either way, I've stopped caring about Scammy C and his equally as bad fiancee. They're shitty ass people. They're definitely not going to be returning to Big Brother after this debacle. Unfortunately, they could appear on other reality shows. Good thing I don't watch a lot of other reality shows.

It's sad when I would choose Rockstar over them. ROCKSTAR! 

Rockstar has been surprisingly(!!) cool since the show ended. Aside from her utterly bewildering support of the Swayleigh mess.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, who is that guy? Is he just some random fan? I am hopeful that none of these people will show up on BB again. The good thing about new seasons of BB is that they help to make the previous season's fame-whoring contestants old news. It can't come soon enough.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Holy janky lines, Batman! I've seen better tattoos come out of the first episode of a new season of Ink Master. 

Oh deer gahd. The tattooist obviously had some skill since the bees are well done but every 'cell' of honeycomb is fraught with errors like the tattooist had the shakes! People, make sure someone can pull a straight line before you get a geometric tattoo!! *shakes head*

15 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You guys.

YOU GUYS.

I had NO IDEA any of this went on and now I have to watch those videos and and... I just...

I missed this.

(Oh, and you're welcome, @Callaphera for the rapid barrage of likes I'm sure you were unprepared for.)

ETA: Scammy and PayDay are back in Florida.  Does NYC count as Vacation #14 and this #15?  I think they are about ready to go on the cruise.

This blog post will catch you up on the Swaggy mess: https://blog.scamdunk.com/2019/02/this-blogs-purpose-is-to-document-what.html

Part 6 was made after 1-5 were taken down.  Not sure if he's planning to do #7 before or after the cruise.  He knows at least 1 person that is going.   He has two channels and the main one is when he does it live and it gets posted to his 2nd. 

Edited by HartofDixie
  • Love 1

I don't think Hay is going on the cruise because she's back in school. Which is another reason I like her. She didn't leave the BB house to do an endless series of meet and greets and fan appearances. She did them for a little bit and then she went back to school. Come to think of it, the things that made her a crappy BB player (her immaturity, her somewhat sheltered mindset, her inability to really assert herself) make her a good post-BB alumni. She acted like any basically nice, normal 21 year old college kid might in a very long game and now that she's out she's acting like a nice, normal 21 year old college kid. 

4 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

ETA: Scammy and PayDay are back in Florida.  Does NYC count as Vacation #14 and this #15?  I think they are about ready to go on the cruise.

This blog post will catch you up on the Swaggy mess: https://blog.scamdunk.com/2019/02/this-blogs-purpose-is-to-document-what.html

Part 6 was made after 1-5 were taken down.  Not sure if he's planning to do #7 before or after the cruise.  He knows at least 1 person that is going.   He has two channels and the main one is when he does it live and it gets posted to his 2nd. 

Thank you! It was far too late to attempt to get into this when I saw it last night, but believe you me, I did not forget about it.

Speaking of scams, has anybody been following Jess and Cody? Cody started a coffee "business." From what I can tell, it's literally regular gourmet supermarket coffee packaged in privately labeled packets.   He didn't even create a website. He bought a Url and linked it to an Amazon page.

https://www.amazon.com/Couples-Coffee-Co-Ground-Homebody/dp/B07H5TPP2B/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1550794460&sr=8-3&keywords=couples+coffee+co

He has nothing to do with it. The whole thing is run by a private labeling company. Who are the idiots buying their crap?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, Wandering Snark said:

Oh deer gahd. The tattooist obviously had some skill since the bees are well done but every 'cell' of honeycomb is fraught with errors like the tattooist had the shakes! People, make sure someone can pull a straight line before you get a geometric tattoo!! *shakes head*

I dunno, I looked closer at those bees and the wings are pretty bad. Shaky lines, perspective issues on the top bee wings, the texture on both bee bodies being different (the bottom looks muddy, the top looks more like individual hair). They do NOT have what it takes to be Ink Master. 

...brb, going to drool over Dave Navarro for awhile. The dude's STIs probably have STIs but I'm all right with that from afar. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, sashayshante said:

Speaking of scams, has anybody been following Jess and Cody? Cody started a coffee "business." From what I can tell, it's literally regular gourmet supermarket coffee packaged in privately labeled packets.   He didn't even create a website. He bought a Url and linked it to an Amazon page.

https://www.amazon.com/Couples-Coffee-Co-Ground-Homebody/dp/B07H5TPP2B/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1550794460&sr=8-3&keywords=couples+coffee+co

He has nothing to do with it. The whole thing is run by a private labeling company. Who are the idiots buying their crap?

I don’t really have a dog in this hunt - my preferred brand is Eight O’Clock 100% Colombian 🙂 - but Cody’s marketing arrangement sounds more like simple rebadging than it does a scam.  It’s no more inherently dishonest than Maytag / KitchenAid / Jenn-Air / Amana / Kenmore / etc. all slapping their logos on washers manufactured by Whirlpool, then marketing them as their own brand.

• Love 1
On 2/11/2019 at 11:01 AM, gunderda said:

And WTF is a freaking You Tube room!? Is that really a thing to look for in a house? 

I assume that swaggy thinks hes going to make his living doing YouTube videos, and needs a "studio" for it.

Thanks for all the info on this thread. Do these morons really gave enough "fans" who are willing to support them to the extent of booking trips? 

Okay, but Jess and Cody have done these things, too. They both have done the cash giveaways from Paypal asking people to tag and like photos. Jess is constantly shilling something tacky, like those awful protein shakes and vitamins you know she doesn't take. I'm pretty sure she doesn't tag her sponsored posts, either. Swaggy and Bayleigh are totally money-hungry, but so are Jess and Cody and nobody says anything about them AND they just wone a million dollars and are still begging people to buy junk so they can get paid. You can't tell me the dislike for Swaggy and Bayleigh doesn't have at least a little to do with the fact that they're black.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sashayshante said:

You can't tell me the dislike for Swaggy and Bayleigh doesn't have at least a little to do with the fact that they're black.

Probably - welcome to current-day America, after all - but by the same token you can't tell me the dislike for Swaggy and Bayleigh doesn't have at least a little to do with the fact that he’s a scamming little shit, she’s an entitled psycho, and together they actively conspired to publicly exploit a friend’s illness for their own personal and financial benefit.  The fact that some of the animosity directed towards SCAB is racially based is disgusting, absolutely - but the racism of some detractors doesn’t absolve them of personal responsibility for their own freely-chosen actions, or the consequences of those actions.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, sashayshante said:

Okay, but Jess and Cody have done these things, too. They both have done the cash giveaways from Paypal asking people to tag and like photos. Jess is constantly shilling something tacky, like those awful protein shakes and vitamins you know she doesn't take. I'm pretty sure she doesn't tag her sponsored posts, either. Swaggy and Bayleigh are totally money-hungry, but so are Jess and Cody and nobody says anything about them AND they just wone a million dollars and are still begging people to buy junk so they can get paid. You can't tell me the dislike for Swaggy and Bayleigh doesn't have at least a little to do with the fact that they're black.

There's taking your 15 minutes of fame and desperately trying to cash in on it. Then there's advertising a "fundraiser" for a fellow 15 minuter who is being treated for cancer, and paying yourself 4x what the beneficiary of the "fundraiser" received. The first one is eye roll and snark worthy, but relatively harmless. The second one is disgusting, possibly illegal, and they're receiving the response they deserve. That's what the difference is to me.  YMMV.

• Love 9
On 2/15/2019 at 8:34 AM, Bucket said:

I agree, consider the source though.  Lufthansa is not a stellar airline (understatement). My son has done this a number of times and he works in the airline industry.  

There was a time when I was looking at flights from Philadephia to France, and it was much cheaper to fly from Newark to Marseilles, via Philadelphia and Frankfurt.  I seriously considered buying that ticket and on the  way back, just not take the Philly to Newark leg.  This also was on a Lufthansa affiliated flight.  but we had luggage, so it wouldn't work.  I was just amazed how much cheaper it was to originate the whole flight from Newark, rather than start in Philly.  I might have bought the flight anyway and just dealt with the drive back from Newark, but on the return, when the flight landed in Philly, it was like a 5-6 hour layover before flying to Newark and that was just silly.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Hey, guys, I have possible news about this summer's show but does this forum have a spoiler thread? I may have overlooked it.

We have Live Feed threads where spoilers usually live, but they're locked in the off-season. I would vote for either this thread or the Scheduling one, plus a spoiler tag. 🙂

In other (schadenfreude) news, Bayleigh's Twitter was suspended. She's already got a replacement up, so I wonder if she thinks it's going to be long term?? Anyone know what kind of shit she pulled this time, to earn the time-out? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Hey, guys, I have possible news about this summer's show but does this forum have a spoiler thread? I may have overlooked it.

2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

We have Live Feed threads where spoilers usually live, but they're locked in the off-season. I would vote for either this thread or the Scheduling one, plus a spoiler tag. 🙂

In other (schadenfreude) news, Bayleigh's Twitter was suspended. She's already got a replacement up, so I wonder if she thinks it's going to be long term?? Anyone know what kind of shit she pulled this time, to earn the time-out? 

Why not create a new thread that is for spoilers? BB Season 22 Spoilers or something like that?

On 2/26/2019 at 8:00 AM, IndyMischa said:

Her page still exists.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BayleighDaily

Cruise update: They stopped in Belize. Have yet to see a photo of the Hive together but Rockstar’s fiancé posted a pic https://mobile.twitter.com/ObiWanCantSeeMe/status/1100618993394683904

(edited)

Yeah, that's the replacement - her primary that's suspended is BayyDayy. I knew something had gone down, because she only had about three thousand followers (now up to five ish). 

Screenshot_20190302-131954.jpg

Edited by IndyMischa
Typo. Oops.
4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Who actually went on the cruise? So far I've only seen Angela Rockstar and her fiance and Swayleigh.

Swaggy, Bay, Fessy, Scottie, Rockstar. It appears Scottie hung out mainly with Fessy and his brother. I saw pictures of Rockstar with Swaggy/Bay and separately with Fessy. No hive group photo so it appears that Fessy did not hang out with Swaggy. Kevin did an interview with the guy that made the Swaggy exposed videos and he said that Fessy, Rockstar, and Scottie all tried to give him money.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Kevin did an interview with the guy that made the Swaggy exposed videos and he said that Fessy, Rockstar, and Scottie all tried to give him money.

It's good to know that Fessy, RS, and Scottie are decent people lol.

• Love 1