Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/3/2019 at 10:28 AM, gigiann said:

I am with ya RL-------- I just watched this weeks double hitter....!!!!  A whole 2 hours of screaming catfighting and lying and shit.

TERRA--you are a royal fucking bitch!!  I can't stand this woman.....I heard a whole hour of her screaming to and about Christy "talking about her daughter (Penny)"......Christy NEVER said one word about Penny in reference to the "wait till your kids start talking back".  <--This is what Christy was saying.  Suddenly Terra (the F'ing Bitch) tells all the others AND JOE that Christy was talking about Penny.  SHE WASNT SAYING ANYTHING INSULTING ABOUT PENNY.  Then the bitch tells Christy that she IS A BAD MOM!!  WTF?  I thought Terra stood for community between LPs especially the women and to stand strong as a unit in the eyes of the public/viewers.  THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULOUS thing I ever saw!!  It was maddening to have watched what happend and then see Terra bullshitting about it.

I have never been a big Christy fan but ---- I am also not a fan of bullying and lying which is what Terra was doing.  About the acting role.......Christy never said she was a principal character....it was just something she was thrilled to get.  I don't think they changed the Hen Party per Christy's request--I think it was something Terra did on her own to make sure Christy was there.

Now--in my personal life----and I hope it is pretty normal with others in this world....If I got a job and then could not attend a function with "The Girls"......my friends would NEVER give me that much shit for having to work and unable to make it.  EVEN the renewal ceremony....If work is scheduled and I can't change it....I can't go.  My friends would accept it as the way life is and if we take on a job we have to do it.  In most of our cases...it is a normal job--but in the situation where these women are actresses/entertainment people--they know how that works and if you get a role or a gig--you take it.  Remember when Terra was on DWTS---??  She could not do a lot of the girl events cause she WAS WORKING!!!!!!   She even left her newborn AND Penny to spend the time practicing, touring, performing on TV etc....even though the girls thought she was not focusing on the kids etc.....I wish Christy would have reminded her about that little ditty regarding being a "good/bad" mom.

AND yes.....Christy has tried to get Autumn to be more independent.  She even tried the Real Estate thing with Autumn to give her a career.  She has "harped" on her to get a driver's license and she has encouraged her to go to school as well.  

BESIDES..........Who's fucking business is it how you run your personal ilfe---raising children, work ethic, marriages, family, etc etc--It is no one else's business....You may not always agree with how your friends do things but that is just how things are.  I support my friends and love them and try to be there whenever I can to show how important they are in my life.  I WOULD NEVER tell them they are bad parents, spouses, etc etc etc.  Why the hell are these little people taking such bullshit from their "so-called friends" and fight and argue EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME they get together.....What kind of friends are those?  I am with Christy....girl I think it is time you abandoned those Little Women LA people and take care of yourself.  Get your nose out of other people's business.  I am sure you have enough in your own lives to focus on and just enjoy your friendships.

Sorry for the rant folks....I am just pissed at these bitches.  

I just can't understand how you got into my head and so perfectly explained EXACTLY how I feel.  

It must be magic?!?!?!?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

I think the “talking back” comment set off Terra because she still hasn’t acknowledged how profoundly handicapped Penny is. 

STOP!!!!  You're killing me over here....😃

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

I think the “talking back” comment set off Terra because she still hasn’t acknowledged how profoundly handicapped Penny is. 

There is a difference between talking and talking back.  Christy was attempting to talk about how rebellious and difficult teens can be and Terra is always looking for offense when none is intended.  Christy is a lot of things but I don’t see her mocking a severely disabled child.  Penny seems so much younger than four and almost catatonic.

• Love 7

I think Terra is doing the show to provide for her family. Joe probably doesn’t make any money and Penny has a ton of medical bills and will for the rest of her life.

The show is too repetitive though. The girls are constantly doing some kind of trip or outing and there is always someone mad.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Spike said:

There is a difference between talking and talking back.  Christy was attempting to talk about how rebellious and difficult teens can be and Terra is always looking for offense when none is intended.  Christy is a lot of things but I don’t see her mocking a severely disabled child.  Penny seems so much younger than four and almost catatonic.

I’m not saying that Christy meant it that way. I’m positive that she didn’t. 

But Terra has been pretending that Penny’s only issue is the fluid around her brain when it’s been apparent for the last 2 seasons that she has serious developmental delays. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

I’m not saying that Christy meant it that way. I’m positive that she didn’t. 

But Terra has been pretending that Penny’s only issue is the fluid around her brain when it’s been apparent for the last 2 seasons that she has serious developmental delays. 

Yeah I wasn’t suggesting that you were.  But Terra is spinning it that way.

• Love 4

I don't understand how Jasmine is building her own house. Her husband had no work forever and now is a train conductor. They just blew a wad of money on the dumb vow re-newel, which she didn't even enjoy, and she is constantly planning trips and parties, where is the money coming from? Do they really make that much doing this show? None of the husbands make an extravagant income, yet the wives all live like queens.

I will give props to Jasmine, that she seems like less of a pot-stirrer than she used to be, and rather more of a mediator. However, she is clueless if she thinks thyroid issues aren't life threatening. She has an anxiety attack on a daily basis, so she really can't tell anyone to tone it down. 

Elena hates all of them, you can tell. I don't think her American dream was to do this trash to support her family, lol. 

The best thing about this season is no Brianna. No one bugged me more than her. Terra can be mean, and Christie likes drama, but Brianna was so delusional it hurt to watch. And Tonya seems better in her Kerwin-free life. What is with these women picking men who don't have jobs. Are we supposed to believe Joe actually earns a living on these little tours of his? I can't believe he and Terra are still married, frankly. And Todd keeps spiraling. The only two who seem somewhat normal are Jasmine's and Elena's husbands. 

• Love 6
On 8/4/2019 at 2:29 PM, Alapaki said:

Has Terra even bothered to get Penny OT and PT?  It’s really negligent if she hasn’t, but I find it hard to believe that Terra wouldn’t have it filmed, so it leaves me wondering.  

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Has Terra even bothered to get Penny OT and PT?  It’s really negligent if she hasn’t, but I find it hard to believe that Terra wouldn’t have it filmed, so it leaves me wondering.  

She probably doesn't film it because it's not working very well. But I'd be shocked if she isn't trying it.

• Love 3

We don’t see every minute of Terra or Penny’s life and I’m sure she is getting the appropriate medical care. The show has a certain formula and mostly sticks to it. And it is pretty obvious Penny is delayed, it would be cruel to keep focusing on it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

She has mentioned Penny isn’t walking yet and has spoken about some of her milestones that she failed to meet. Terra isn’t obligated to share every detail of her toddler’s medical issues. 

There was a scene a season ago or so in which Terra said something that suggested that she wasn’t aggressively addressing Penny’s inability to walk. I remember commenting on it at the time 

Terra herself raised the health risks posed to LP children, and minimized them, when she went after Elena for her opinion that she’s prefer having an average height baby to having an LP baby. 

Terra is an executive producer on this show. And every time she does so much as have a satisfying bowel movement she turns it into a spinoff series (“Little People, Big Shits”?  Look for it this Fall).

if this show is supposed to be reality, then Terra is concealing a pretty big part of her reality while she harps on every little thing about her castmates’ lives.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I don't know where this little bitch, Cole, came from but he needs to go back.  Not only does he fundamentally not belong on a show about women, but he's a nasty piece of shit.  I can happily live the rest of my life without seeing him slapping his long-nailed hands together and affecting diva-like sayings.  Casting fail in the manner of Brittany and Mika.  I'd rather see that toothless woman from Atlanta than this moron.

By the way, how old is this asshole?  He seems obsessed with Autumn and her age.

• Love 8
On 8/3/2019 at 12:28 PM, gigiann said:

Sorry for the rant folks....I am just pissed at these bitches.  

Don't be sorry. Your rant was perfection! 

I see Terra is still doing that cry with the breathless voice and NO TEARS! Is it odd that we do not see Grayson at all? Not even walking/crawling around, playing with toys, in the background? I wonder if he's ok. 

Good idea, Elena. Sink all of your money (as she said at least 5 times) in to 4 eyeshadow pallets. Woman has no business sense at all. Who is she marketing to? Has anybody spotted these beauties in any cosmetic dept/drug stores/Ulta/Sephora stores? 

Sorry but Jasmines new house is ugly AF. Looks like a low end builders grade, no upgrades, no  frills big box with a dirt backyard with a cement wall around it. The kicker is that in Cali that ugly house is probably worth 1Million! And no, Jas, you don't just get a call to go pick up the keys to your new home. You know in advance when the closing date is, and you have to do a final walk through with the builder. Jeez, they really think we are stupid. 

Obviously Christy is setting up the viewing audience for the nasy divorce we already know is happening.  She's no prize but Todd sounds like a real winner to be around. 

Last of all, since when is singing Terra's "passion"? I never heard her say a word about her singing passion. I thought it was wine, or dancing or fighting or LP retreats or writing books but never singing. 

They are all hot messes!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't know where this little bitch, Cole, came from but he needs to go back.  Not only does he fundamentally not belong on a show about women, but he's a nasty piece of shit.  I can happily live the rest of my life without seeing him slapping his long-nailed hands together and affecting diva-like sayings.  Casting fail in the manner of Brittany and Mika.  I'd rather see that toothless woman from Atlanta than this moron.

By the way, how old is this asshole?  He seems obsessed with Autumn and her age.

I think he said he was about 21 or 25. The nonsense he was spouting about how Autumn should be on her own at 19 was ridiculous. I can't think of any of my friends who were when we were 19. Most of us were still at school and home on weekends.  I had a friend or two who were at beauty school as well and who were still with their parents. In fact, even for years later, everyone was still pretty much with their folks until we started marrying. He's nuts. And mean.

• Love 3
On 8/9/2019 at 2:22 PM, bichonblitz said:

Last of all, since when is singing Terra's "passion"? I never heard her say a word about her singing passion. I thought it was wine, or dancing or fighting or LP retreats or writing books but never singing.

Treat your ears to this 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Tonya's "Roxy" "play" was trash. We had Elena's book which was basically the "Little Engine that Could" with two kids whose names Elena's ghostwriter had to come up with.

Christy's lingerie line turned out to be pretty interesting. Yet I could have done without 4 different scenes with Christy bemoaning Todd's lack of motivation. Personally, I think doctors who put off needed surgeries for weight loss sabotage their patients. I've known several orthos who don't require this. It's easier to exercise without the pain and get back into shape after surgery. After my knee surgery, I was really enjoying the water exercise, bur my therapist canceled all my water days because she felt I wasn't getting enough resistance and that it was too easy for me.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, renatae said:

Tonya's "Roxy" "play" was trash. We had Elena's book which was basically the "Little Engine that Could" with two kids whose names Elena's ghostwriter had to come up with.

Christy's lingerie line turned out to be pretty interesting. Yet I could have done without 4 different scenes with Christy bemoaning Todd's lack of motivation. Personally, I think doctors who put off needed surgeries for weight loss sabotage their patients. I've known several orthos who don't require this. It's easier to exercise without the pain and get back into shape after surgery. After my knee surgery, I was really enjoying the water exercise, bur my therapist canceled all my water days because she felt I wasn't getting enough resistance and that it was too easy for me.

I wonder if Todd is on disability and that is why he doesn’t want to improve his mobility because then the benefits would be cut off.   Maybe he has decided that in his 40s he is through working.

Edited by Spike
15 hours ago, Spike said:

Treat your ears to this 

What on earth did I just watch?! 

The only cast member on this show that is likeable is Dru, she is so beautiful too.

Not saying this is Christy's fault, but she should known Todd doesn't know how to dress for a nice event and she shoulda picked out his outfit for him beforehand.

Jasmine's new house looks just like her old house, I wonder if the old house was a rental.

• Love 2
On 8/9/2019 at 12:22 PM, bichonblitz said:

Don't be sorry. Your rant was perfection! 

I see Terra is still doing that cry with the breathless voice and NO TEARS! Is it odd that we do not see Grayson at all? Not even walking/crawling around, playing with toys, in the background? I wonder if he's ok. 

Good idea, Elena. Sink all of your money (as she said at least 5 times) in to 4 eyeshadow pallets. Woman has no business sense at all. Who is she marketing to? Has anybody spotted these beauties in any cosmetic dept/drug stores/Ulta/Sephora stores? 

Sorry but Jasmines new house is ugly AF. Looks like a low end builders grade, no upgrades, no  frills big box with a dirt backyard with a cement wall around it. The kicker is that in Cali that ugly house is probably worth 1Million! And no, Jas, you don't just get a call to go pick up the keys to your new home. You know in advance when the closing date is, and you have to do a final walk through with the builder. Jeez, they really think we are stupid. 

Obviously Christy is setting up the viewing audience for the nasy divorce we already know is happening.  She's no prize but Todd sounds like a real winner to be around. 

They are all hot messes!

Giiiirrrrlllllllll....you said it all.  All these "passions" the girls suddenly seem to have.  How many "passions" does someone have.  I think "passion" is a very specific word as a "passion" would rank above all other thing.

Elena's "passions":  makeup, clothing design, book writing, blow out bar.....She has done makeup twice now.  The book was not her words...it's one of those books with a preformatted design and the "author" can change character names or other 'fill ins'.  Remember when she wanted to have a line of clothing for "all women"?  But this week when discussing Christy's fashion show....Elena said "I've never been to a fashion show before."  That confused me.  

Tonya's "passions":  Fashion design for workout clothes, wine mogul, acting

I am gonna leave the rest of this list for someone else to jump in as I can't remember all their "passions".

From what they present to us, these women have extremely active and busy lives: children, tv show, moving, tons of projects, etc.   I don't see how they have the time to pursue their "passions" with as many as they have.

BUT BUT BUT what gets my goat the most is why the fuck does one of them always (EVERY EPISODE) say..."Let's have a ______________party to get all the girls back on track and have fun."  YET EVERY SINGLE TIME the event turns into a shouting match or argument of some kind.  If Ihad "friends" like that I would avoid any social function with any excuse I could think of to avoid that mess.

AND...Where the hell do they get all this money for new businesses, trips to Mexico, mountain retreats, spa days, shopping, etc.  You notice whenever they meet up for a coffee or something it is at some high-end specialty boutique???  I was wondering if the particular ice cream/coffee/yogurt/clothing store gets product placement out of the deal.  In Los Angeles there are a billion places to shop and dine...it's always little unique place.  Just putting it out there to see what my fellow posters think.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, gigiann said:

Giiiirrrrlllllllll....you said it all.  All these "passions" the girls suddenly seem to have.  How many "passions" does someone have.  I think "passion" is a very specific word as a "passion" would rank above all other thing.

Elena's "passions":  makeup, clothing design, book writing, blow out bar.....She has done makeup twice now.  The book was not her words...it's one of those books with a preformatted design and the "author" can change character names or other 'fill ins'.  Remember when she wanted to have a line of clothing for "all women"?  But this week when discussing Christy's fashion show....Elena said "I've never been to a fashion show before."  That confused me.  

Tonya's "passions":  Fashion design for workout clothes, wine mogul, acting

I am gonna leave the rest of this list for someone else to jump in as I can't remember all their "passions".

From what they present to us, these women have extremely active and busy lives: children, tv show, moving, tons of projects, etc.   I don't see how they have the time to pursue their "passions" with as many as they have.

BUT BUT BUT what gets my goat the most is why the fuck does one of them always (EVERY EPISODE) say..."Let's have a ______________party to get all the girls back on track and have fun."  YET EVERY SINGLE TIME the event turns into a shouting match or argument of some kind.  If Ihad "friends" like that I would avoid any social function with any excuse I could think of to avoid that mess.

AND...Where the hell do they get all this money for new businesses, trips to Mexico, mountain retreats, spa days, shopping, etc.  You notice whenever they meet up for a coffee or something it is at some high-end specialty boutique???  I was wondering if the particular ice cream/coffee/yogurt/clothing store gets product placement out of the deal.  In Los Angeles there are a billion places to shop and dine...it's always little unique place.  Just putting it out there to see what my fellow posters think.

I think corporate chains like Starbucks don’t allow filming.  

11 hours ago, renatae said:

Tonya's "Roxy" "play" was trash. 

Did you notice that only the first two rows were occupied? The place looked ninety percent empty.  I assume it was just a dress rehearsal that they called opening night.  I doubt a paying audience would want filming and the three in the audience talking all throughout the show.  

I also noticed no one was at the book reading except two random kids.  Just fellow cast members.

• Love 4

It has become a complete joke when any one of these ladies says, "I'm taking lessons." Acting lessons, singing lessons, writing lessons, modeling, inventing clothing lines, making albums.... blah blah blah. If more talent came of any of it, I guess I'd be more understanding, but mostly I just don't understand how they can afford to waste so many people's time, and all of their "events" are so fake. Product launches, opening nights, album releases, none of it seems real, and instead it's just them spending gobs of network money to appear successful.

• Love 5
On 8/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, renatae said:

Just watched them in Cancun, and he was dreadful. He just bullies her and bullies her, and for what? Does he want to get her alone so he can plow her with booze and bang her? Since when is it a bad thing for a girl to wait for legal drinking age to drink in clubs? Or for a girl to like her mother? I can't take mine for 30 seconds, but I think one can be best friends with their mom and still be healthy. He just seems hell bent on breaking the mother-daughter duo up. I don't know why Terra got involved in that bar fight. What happened to "stay in your lane?" 

When a drink was sent across to another table to humiliate Christy's daughter, Tonya KNEW who did it and didn't speak up, and for Christy to wonder if Terra was behind it (as queen bee of her table), that isn't that far-fetched. The whole thing was Cole's fault and him just stirring up trouble. That weird ass is a predator. Then he gets defensive about the accusations of who was responsible, like he didn't egg Tonya's nasty daughter's idea on. Blech.

The Todd thing, I don't even know what to think. I think they are ret-conning some history there, but reality TV reserves that right. They are creating a desperate cliff hanger for the next season renewal. 

• Love 6

Terra being in charge of the whole trip should have stepped in and stopped Cole from bullying and making a scene. He is going after the weakest links in the group by targeting Christy and Autumn. All others are on top of things and secure in their relationships.  I found myself forwarding though any scenes with him. Guess he doesn't have anything valuable on his own to be filmed for so his bullying gets him the attention to be on camera.

• Love 7
On 8/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, Chewy101 said:

Are we supposed to believe Joe actually earns a living on these little tours of his? I can't believe he and Terra are still married, frankly. 

I can't either. I remember in the first season Terra wanted to get married and Joe was very firm about not wanting to. He was a dick and they used to fight a lot. Then she gets pregnant, it wasn't planned and they end up getting married. I never thought Joe was that much in love with Terra but she's making the $$$ now and has two kids with special needs (well, one does, we don't know about the other since we never see him) so he's sticking it out for now. 

Cole: STFU and go back under that rock you crawled out of. Nobody cares about a thing you have to say. 

The one new LP that is Autumn's friend with the dark hair and all the TH's last night is so pretty. She seems to be smart, too. She doesn't go for all the yelling and shit stirring. Wonder how long she will last. 

• Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, renatae said:

I think he said he was about 21 or 25. The nonsense he was spouting about how Autumn should be on her own at 19 was ridiculous. I can't think of any of my friends who were when we were 19. Most of us were still at school and home on weekends.  I had a friend or two who were at beauty school as well and who were still with their parents. In fact, even for years later, everyone was still pretty much with their folks until we started marrying. He's nuts. And mean.

I'm this show's bitch, but he will be the straw that breaks my back.  He is absolutely revolting.  I'm guessing he may have been tossed out of his own home and resents Autumn's closeness with her mother.  Plus, IMO, he's been ordered to attack Christy via Terra, and Autumn is acceptable collateral damage.

There's nothing like pressuring a teenager, who's younger than you and the child of an alcoholic, to drink when she's not comfortable with it.  I have no doubt he wants her drunk so Terra can make sure the cameras get her sloppy and compromised.  Terra hates Christy that much.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:01 PM, bichonblitz said:

And Jasmine's bratty boys. She has no control over those kids. 

Well if they're brats, so are Elena's.  Her little one barged up there and knocked over the sign.  I really don't think either mother's kids are brats, to be honest.  I think they're reacting to over stimulation and the cameras/lights/attention.

And for the poster wondering if something is wrong with Greyson to keep him from being filmed, I think the opposite.  I think Greyson would make it very clear how delayed Penny is.  I know it's a very painful subject, but I don't know what Terra gains by trying to pretend Penny is only slightly compromised.  Perhaps she should keep Penny off screen to avoid the issue, and show poor missing Greyson.  I don't think Penny should be "hidden" but I also don't believe hiding Greyson is any better.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

Just watched them in Cancun, and he was dreadful. He just bullies her and bullies her, and for what? Does he want to get her alone so he can plow her with booze and bang her? Since when is it a bad thing for a girl to wait for legal drinking age to drink in clubs? Or for a girl nightto like her mother? I can't take mine for 30 seconds, but I think one can be best friends with their mom and still be healthy. He just seems hell bent on breaking the mother-daughter duo up. I don't know why Terra got involved in that bar fight. What happened to "stay in your lane?" 

When a drink was sent across to another table to humiliate Christy's daughter, Tonya KNEW who did it and didn't speak up, and for Christy to wonder if Terra was behind it (as queen bee of her table), that isn't that far-fetched. The whole thing was Cole's fault and him just stirring up trouble. That weird ass is a predator. Then he gets defensive about the accusations of who was responsible, like he didn't egg Tonya's nasty daughter's idea on. Blech.

The Todd thing, I don't even know what to think. I think they are ret-conning some history there, but reality TV reserves that right. They are creating a desperate cliff hanger for the next season renewal. 

The quote tags are misbehaving again, as the quote was from Redheadzombie, not me, lol. But I completely agree. I don't understand why Cole has to get hysterical over Autumn's choices. She made some very adult choices all on her own and he flips out as if the only way to prove you're an adult is to get blind drunk. Very grown up thinking. 🙄

Terra may not have set him up to say those things, but she certainly was eating it up with a spoon. So much for trying to get along and support one another.

It's too bad about Christi and Todd. Surprised but glad that Autumn stopped the adoption process.

At least they had fun in Cancun for half a day.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

Just watched them in Cancun, and he was dreadful. He just bullies her and bullies her, and for what? Does he want to get her alone so he can plow her with booze and bang her? Since when is it a bad thing for a girl to wait for legal drinking age to drink in clubs? Or for a girl to like her mother? I can't take mine for 30 seconds, but I think one can be best friends with their mom and still be healthy. He just seems hell bent on breaking the mother-daughter duo up. I don't know why Terra got involved in that bar fight. What happened to "stay in your lane?" 

It really seems that way but I think Cole bats for the other team.

10 hours ago, silversage said:

Terra being in charge of the whole trip should have stepped in and stopped Cole from bullying and making a scene. He is going after the weakest links in the group by targeting Christy and Autumn. All others are on top of things and secure in their relationships.  I found myself forwarding though any scenes with him. Guess he doesn't have anything valuable on his own to be filmed for so his bullying gets him the attention to be on camera.

I really feel that Cole is Terra's attack dog, as well as Mika - it's no accident that Mika hated Christy on sight.  It's interesting because as a (or the) producer, Terra has a say in who stays or goes.  I'm guessing that Christy is supported by the fans and Terra reluctantly keeps her.  Notice how several were upset when Christy mentioned leaving the show.

• Love 3

I haven't watched yet.  But, by the comments it sounds like they're trying to bring in young LP to freshen up the show and give the older ladies a rest.  It also sounds like they are failing miserably.

• Love 6

I have really hung in with this show but I've reached my limit. Jasmine getting hurt on the biplane just put me over the edge. How do you arrange an activity without finding it out if it was safe? They all seemed to be jerked to a stop. Cole, Mika, Autumn, Susie, and Todd all need to go. It has become so over the top produced that I am not enjoying it anymore.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, retired watcher said:

I have really hung in with this show but I've reached my limit. Jasmine getting hurt on the biplane just put me over the edge. How do you arrange an activity without finding it out if it was safe? They all seemed to be jerked to a stop. Cole, Mika, Autumn, Susie, and Todd all need to go. It has become so over the top produced that I am not enjoying it anymore.

I think I’m at my limit too.  Cole has really disgusted me.  

Yeah Terra going on and on about how little people can do all the same stuff average size people can do... except for the people getting injured on the zip line... oh and getting their legs burned on the ATVs..

This Cristy/Todd mess is awful.  She pushed him out because she has a new boyfriend.  She’s a monster and I may now hate her more than I hate Terra.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

This Cristy/Todd mess is awful.  She pushed him out because he has a new boyfriend.  She’s a monster and I may now hate her more than I hate Terra.  

Did you mean SHE has a new bf?   She is totally acting like she has someone else.   And while I understand being Todd’s caretaker has to be frustrating she treats him like crap.  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Did you mean SHE has a new bf?   She is totally acting like she has someone else.   And while I understand being Todd’s caretaker has to be frustrating she treats him like crap.  

Yes!  Oops- fixed it!

She turned on him so fast.  And the restraining order, please, he didn’t “lay hands on her” she’s a liar!  When she was saying she had to pack because she was “scared,” oh my god!  He’s not a crazed abuser, he’s just a depressed, sad little man who can barely walk.

• Love 6
On 8/18/2019 at 12:17 AM, heatherchandler said:

She turned on him so fast.  And the restraining order, please, he didn’t “lay hands on her” she’s a liar!  When she was saying she had to pack because she was “scared,” oh my god!  He’s not a crazed abuser, he’s just a depressed, sad little man who can barely walk.

Exactly! Todd needs a cane to walk and can barely do that. She can run or even walk circles around him. They may have very ugly verbal fights but physical abuse? Please. For once I agree with Terra. Christy is the worst. 

On 8/17/2019 at 8:04 PM, heatherchandler said:

Yeah Terra going on and on about how little people can do all the same stuff average size people can do

No, they can't. And that's not a terrible thing. Not everybody can do everything. Same size or not. 

• Love 4

I took this show off my DVR, but in a bored moment, I'm watching it right now.  

I think that Cole is the most repugnant creature I've ever witnessed on a reality show.  Watching him prance around slapping those hands and doing crotch shots and proclaiming, "That is how an adult takes a shot".  I'm really going to have to stop watching this show because I'm having some really horrific thoughts about him, thoughts I would find super offensive if someone else said them.  

I didn't realize that Angelique was a garbage human being - good to know.  Hopefully Tonya tore her ass up about that later.

Terra is disgusting, as usual.  Why she's going so hard on Autumn - and make no mistake, Cole is attacking Autumn on Terra's behalf - is beyond me.  But I fear we're having a glimpse of how Terra may treat  Penny as she gets older.  She has zero tolerance for anyone else's weaknesses.

Terra hates that this show needs Christy - there's no other reason that she remains on this show when Terra has so much power.  And it's hilarious that they brought on Terra's nemesis to give Christy someone to hang out with.  I used to respect Terra's drive, but she is ruthless and severely lacking in empathy.

• Love 4
On 8/9/2019 at 2:22 PM, bichonblitz said:

And no, Jas, you don't just get a call to go pick up the keys to your new home. You know in advance when the closing date is, and you have to do a final walk through with the builder. Jeez, they really think we are stupid. 

That "cry" Terra does drives me CRAZY.  It's fake and I can't stand the tone.

Thinking the same thing about Jasmine.  You don't get a call to pick up the keys.  She makes it sound like you just go buy a house at the grocery store.  You know when your closing date is ahead of time.  And a good part of the time it's not even on that date!

On 8/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, Spike said:

Treat your ears to this 

What in the hell was that?  I feel things like this just makes LP look worse.  That was awful.

On 8/11/2019 at 10:31 AM, AZ Curls said:

The only cast member on this show that is likeable is Dru, she is so beautiful too.

I really like Dru.  She's WAY above this group.  She's downright beautiful inside and out.

On 8/11/2019 at 10:31 AM, gigiann said:

Yes!  It's always "let's get the girls together to do something that'll bring us closer together".  With friends like those, you don't need enemies.

I've generally always been a Christy fan, but that's slipping away.  She is giving Autumn the victim mentality.  Autumn is using this illness to define her.  That being said, I hate Cole with the fire of a thousand suns.  He's a repugnant, piece of trash human.  Where does he get off giving a grown as woman with older kids parenting advice?  I'm also glad Tonya said she didn't raise Angelique to be that way and hope she gave her an earful later on.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I missed this! What did Angelique do? 

She sent a drink over to the non-drinking table full of alcoholics to pressure Autumn, who has stated multiple times she doesn’t drink, to take a shot.  Angelique and Cole were laughing their asses off. Autumn declined which is why Cole then took the crotch shot off of Angelique, and snapped and swanned and proclaimed that he had demonstrated how adults do a shot. 

Tonya had a talking head saying something like this was not how Angelique was raised. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

She sent a drink over to the non-drinking table full of alcoholics to pressure Autumn, who has stated multiple times she doesn’t drink, to take a shot.  Angelique and Cole were laughing their asses off. Autumn declined which is why Cole then took the crotch shot off of Angelique, and snapped and swanned and proclaimed that he had demonstrated how adults do a shot. 

Thanks for filling me in! I don't remember that at all. I must have been fast forwarding, lol

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I've generally always been a Christy fan, but that's slipping away.  She is giving Autumn the victim mentality.  Autumn is using this illness to define her.  That being said, I hate Cole with the fire of a thousand suns.  He's a repugnant, piece of trash human.  Where does he get off giving a grown as woman with older kids parenting advice?  I'm also glad Tonya said she didn't raise Angelique to be that way and hope she gave her an earful later on.  

But why did Tonya sit back and not say anything then?  Is it because she is afraid of Terra?  I thought Tonya would see what was happening and SAY SOMETHING!  She watched her daughter bully someone, not ok!

I am very torn with all of this - I hate Christy for what she did to Todd, but I hate Terra more.. I also hate Cole.  No one on this show is likeable! 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

But why did Tonya sit back and not say anything then?  Is it because she is afraid of Terra?  I thought Tonya would see what was happening and SAY SOMETHING!  She watched her daughter bully someone, not ok!

That was my thought too but then she said in the TH segment she didn't see it or wasn't aware what was going on.  I don't know how, but maybe she was in a deep talk with someone.