Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, 4leafclover said:

These "girls" have been on more trips in the last year than I've been on in my entire adult life.  The formula for this show is getting tiring--make amends with one "friend" while alienating another, go on an expensive vacation with people you hate, when you get there scream obscenities and make everyone miserable, rinse and repeat.  In real life, I wouldn't go anywhere with these friendly abusers, much less drag my poor husband along so he can stand around and watch the inevitable fireworks.  What little interest I had in the original concept for this show has waned into a lackluster effort in hate-watching. 

For me, it bothers me when they don't appreciate it because I HAVE been to these places, and I know how hard I worked to see them, and they meant the world to me. 

But the traveling should stop. I'd rather them argue in an ice cream parlor, or park, or at the gym. They will never stop arguing, because that's the ticket. But they could stop crapping all over beautiful places. These ladies should stick to what they know: Stupid outfits, stupid nails, wretched hair, bad taste in men, and horrible local hangouts in Beverly Hills.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

These ladies should stick to what they know: Stupid outfits, stupid nails, wretched hair, bad taste in men, and horrible local hangouts in Beverly Hills.

And BARSTOOLS!!!  Keep 'em having to heft themselves up on barstools!  That never gets old.  My goodness, last episode I realized that Tanya actually has barstools in her own house!

6 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

Or looking to score a release signature. Terra's only issue with the word is that it gave her a way to seek revenge on Christy

And "score a release signature" means "get legal cover to slander Christy".  Because that's the only reason you'd need a release.  If you say something true about another person (especially if that person is a "celebrity", which much to our chagrin Christy is due to this show), they can't sue you.  Truth is always a defense.  So, almost by definition, the fact that Terra wants a release means that she intends to lie about these women. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

And "score a release signature" means "get legal cover to slander Christy".  Because that's the only reason you'd need a release.  If you say something true about another person (especially if that person is a "celebrity", which much to our chagrin Christy is due to this show), they can't sue you.  Truth is always a defense.  So, almost by definition, the fact that Terra wants a release means that she intends to lie about these women. 

Ha! It gets harder and harder to watch "reality TV" when you know actual reality.

• Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Briana's latest rant on Twitter....wasn't sure if it belongs here for Briana or in media for Twitter.  Joe seems to have deleted his tweets.  Brianna posted more but this one was just ridiculous.  Joe hitting on Elena...sure.  Joe hitting on 

Brianna! He's not getting his ass beat by Terra for Brianna's funky self unless Terra wrote it into the script.  Couldn't grab a screen shot on my phone.

Briana Renée @LFM_BrianaRenee·Jun 25

You're a tough guy behind a keyboard! How come you never said this to my face? Oh wait you were too busy hitting on me. BTW you're welcome

Now she got Joe hitting on her.  First Todd, then Trevore, now Joe? Girl, please!  I don't even like Joe and I ain't buying this.  So basically everyone but her own husband hits on her.  She needs to worry about a bar of soap hitting on her funky ass.  

What were Briana and Joe arguing about? Must have been on the losing end if she busted out the "hitting on me" reply. Of course she said it so it must true cause she is just so beautiful he couldn't help himself. Smh

Edited by Mosspack1970
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mosspack1970 said:

What were Briana and Joe arguing about? Must have been on the losing end if she busted out the "hitting on me" reply. Of course she said it so it must true cause she is just so beautiful he couldn't help himself. Smh

I'm not sure what he said as his tweets were deleted by the time I saw her responses.  I do know Briana said something about Joe saying she was a punching bag but I didnt see that as an insult since he was basically calling Terra a bully.  No idea if he said it again in a rude way to her.  Either there's no way I believe Joe was hitting on Brianna and I don't even like Joe.

Edited by Irate Panda
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I'm not sure what he said as his tweets were deleted by the time I saw her responses.  I do know Briana said something about Joe saying she was a punching bag but I didnt see that as an insult since he was basically calling Terra a bully.  No idea if he said it again in a rude way to her.  Either there's no way I believe Joe was hitting on Brianna and I don't even like Joe.

Thanks for the info. I don't see it as an insult either. And I also agree about Joe. I don't like him but no way he is hitting on her. 

• Love 1

The only way I believe Briana thinks all these men are hitting on her besides being delusional or straight up lying is she's one of the people who think ANY sort of positive/neutral interaction with a man is his flirting/wanting her (see Whitney Weighs More on My Big FatFabulous Life).

• Love 2

Matt knows exactly how to play Brianna. Everything is her fault. Or the girls fault. By the time he's done with the blame game, she's back to believing him.  Matt is a total douche but I'm getting the impression that behind close doors, Brianna must be hell to live with.  Matt keeps reminding her of that, time and time again. Any yet, he stays. 

Why are they moving again? Wouldn't surprise me if they are getting evicted. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Let's face it. ..Douchematt and BatshitBrianna have different rules for their marriage.  Infidelity is ok,  as is raging, lying, cheating,  and airing their super-stinky STD-infused  laundry in public.  It's part of the kicks they get which apparently turns them on.  Ride or die...I don't care.  

You chose  this horrible douchebag,  Bri, enjoy this "literally " deranged ride to hell.

And when your child  is taken away for an unstable home,  remember your choices. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 6

What is wrong with Briana? Seriously!!? She needs SERIOUS therapy! She is DELUSIONAL and her 'husband' is a PIG! She gives him a pass to cheat, and blame it on her! He keeps her from her friends, because THEY are the ones that tell her what's up. Doesn't matter anyway, she let's him talk her into accepting it anyway! SMH

I really wish she would leave the show. Its too hard to watch her!!

And, Terra, jealous of BRIANA? Best laugh I had ALL season!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, yupshesaidit said:

And, Terra, jealous of BRIANA? Best laugh I had ALL season!!

Best laugh I had was her comparing herself to Beyoncé.  What world does Brianna live on because it clearly isn't Earth.

• Love 2

I think since this surgery and all the crap afterward, Christy just wants some friends and some peace.  Too bad Terra can't pull her gigantic, ego-inflated head out of her own ass long enough to realize this. 

And yes, Terra, Christy has apologized many times for letting the police report go as far as it did.  If Terra would listen, she would have heard the 8,000,000 apologies.

• Love 7

I only got to see a few minutes last night but I am waiting with baited breath for the reunion this season.  I hate to admit that, but I am.  If good ole' Kev is back to moderate, I hope it is calm enough for Terra to actually listen and hear what everyone is saying to her about her horrible, dog shit attitude this season.

Then again, would anyone be surprised if Terra hosts the reunion herself, because she's done such a bang up job on Atlanta and Dallas (big eye roll and huge sigh). ???

• Love 5
(edited)

The yelling and screaming was at an all time high. I could not take it!  Even Christy with the one vocal cord who was instructed by her Dr. not to talk and started out writing everything ended up whisper yelling at Terra. Terra really, really enjoys pushing these ladies buttons. 

Tonya and Kerwin's fake ring shopping was unnecessary, boring, and we all know he can't afford a ring. Tonya will be buying that $30,000 gem.  Who wants to take bets on whether or not there will be a Tonya/Kerwin wedding next season? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

I only got to see a few minutes last night but I am waiting with baited breath for the reunion this season.  I hate to admit that, but I am.  If good ole' Kev is back to moderate, I hope it is calm enough for Terra to actually listen and hear what everyone is saying to her about her horrible, dog shit attitude this season.

Prediction: Emily from Dallas will host the Reunion and it will be pointless.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alapaki said:

Prediction: Emily from Dallas will host the Reunion and it will be pointless.

Oh Gawd!  That would be torture, and the absolute end to this franchise.

BTW... Thanks for stomping on my hopes like that.  I have so very little to look forward to in regards to this hot mess.?

• Love 2

So, looks like next week's episode will be yet another "theme" show--80's PROM!  Geesh, if spa day, steam-your-vagina-day, motorcycle day, hiking day, bubble-wrap day, freeze-your-head-day, trampoline day, hundreds of lunches, brunches, dinners and happy hours, thousands of bogus trips, etc.  didn't get these "girls" back on track, then surely a PROM day will do it!  What took so long?

• Love 5

What an insane crapisode. How dumb can Brianna be? If you know you're going to be a step stool for your husband can you at least humor us viewers and your friends to pretend to kick him out for a few days/weeks after catching him cheating? Matt was back in Brianna's good graces in a matter of an hour? Since docking! I'm over her shit.

Terra is such a little terror that I hope it's just to stir up drama since she's executive producer because the girl starts shit constantly.

Terror couldn't even let Christy enjoy her appetizer before she asked her to step outside to squash their problem "aka" reinforce it to Christy how sorrynotsorry she is about posting that video hours before their "become closer with all the girls again" trip to Alaska.

Nice way to start the trip? Yeah, because I would love it if my husband told me "Babe your ass is looking horrible lately and sex sucks with you so now let's go on a romantic getaway to bring our marriage closer." Way to get me in a positive mood! (My hubby story never happened just giving an analogy to compare what terror did to Christy ?) 

Elena is correct, Terror doesn't want any of the girls to like whomever she's not getting along with regardless if the other girls like Christy. Terror will do anything to get the other girls to hate Christy and seeing as how her efforts are falling on deaf ears and now she's butt hurt as it has backfired and now Elena doesn't like her instead of Christy. 

Terror is allowed to confront people but nobody is allowed to confront Terror, maybe because she might have the power to have them removed from the cast and that nice paycheck from Lifetime or because you can't win in an argument with her. She goes for the jugular and ain't nobody got time for that - shame, I used to love Terror, as she was the main reason I started watching this program and now Christy and Jasmine are my favorite girls ...Elena in third place.

WOW! I went on a long rant! 

I can't believe I'm spending a few years saving up for my dream vacation to Ireland and these heifers get to go to all of these wonderous places with so much beauty and it goes unappreciated. If I were in a beautiful place the last thing I would do is fight during the trip - the argument can wait until we're home.

I'm done - for now. ?

• Love 7
On 6/27/2017 at 9:45 PM, Adeejay said:

Terra said she was going after Christy because the word "midget" is offensive.  However, according to her IMDB page, in 2009, she appeared in a movie titled, “Midgets vs. Mascots”.  And by the way, Joe was in it too.  In “Jackass 3”, she was in the fight scene in the midget bar and she played a mushroom in Miley Cyrus’ show.  Her husband was in “Equal Opportunity” where he played a character named Fred Oompa Loompa Thompson.  Effing hypocrite!

To be fair, Terra did address that movie -- she said that when she did it, it had a different title, and only afterwards did they pull the switcheroo with the name of the movie.  That being said, I suspect the material was not exactly Checkhov when she thought of it under a different name.

The big gang up on Elena in Season 1 was about the m word -- she had no problem with it, and at the time I chalked it up to language issues and having grown up in a world where the name assigned to her condition was the LEAST of her worries so this was totally a first world problem in her mind.  As the seasons have passed, Elena has consistently demonstrated herself to be direct -- I think she truly grasped the nuances of the language (she's stunningly fluent for somebody who I assume learned English as an adult?), but also continues to see things practically.  Those of the cast who were entertainers accepted up front that most every job they accepted had some kind of novelty  component to it, and it was pointless to pretend it didn't (or that any of it was great art).  

Elena seemed to be on the verge of laughing a few times with Terra, so I don't know if this was a scripted fight that Terra took to new levels, or she just was having  moments of clarity about how completely preposterous they looked screaming on the sidewalk.

• Love 4

Dear God, I am only 15 minutes into this, and Brianna continues to believe everyone in front of her and decides she can't trust whomever is out of the room at the time. She is so fair weather and wishy-washy. I have no doubt that her psychotic butt has put Matt through some hell, the way he has for her, but I wish she would actually consider looking at herself instead of blaming and bolting on anyone who disappoints her. She threatens divorce WAY too often and then goes back WAY too often. And confronting Matt in front of everyone was NOT going to go well. The producers are out of control with the staging. And her friends were totally there for her- always have been, but she keeps dropping them. They call, text, etc, and she avoids them because they care too much. I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to be her friend. I think Briana has severe abandonment issues, where even if she kicks Matt out of the house, she still can't handle him actually going. The girl gives me whiplash. 

Beautiful Alaska does not deserve these people.

Elena nailed it, saying this "boat ride was a waste of time." Except, she thinks the solution is to bring everyone back together, again. At least it's local this time. And when it didn't work, she had her say. These days she feels like the most consistent voice, as well as the most mature.

Terra cracked me up, accusing Christy of not letting things go, when she herself has held a grudge forever. And when Terra is ready to move forward, the world better follow. Now she gets to call Christy difficult, as if Christy has not forgiven and forgotten repeatedly with all of these crazy girls. 

14 minutes ago, kassa said:

Elena seemed to be on the verge of laughing a few times with Terra, so I don't know if this was a scripted fight that Terra took to new levels, or she just was having  moments of clarity about how completely preposterous they looked screaming on the sidewalk.

I laughed at the shots of horrified people when they were fighting on that pier. The screaming is getting ridiculous. 

• Love 3

I thought Elena was kind of a bitch to be complaining about hating Alaska and saying LA is better. I would love to visit Alaska. These women are spoiled. I know Elena is a favorite but I find her such an Eeyore, I hope Preston's sunny personality can transfer to their little boys. Elena is like the stereotype of the old Russian women who are humorless and dour. As far as Brianna, she needs some mental help. She and Matt are both very dysfunctional people. I also wonder if her little girl is ok-we never see or hear from her anymore.

I think the Terra ranting and raving is so tired at this point. Especially since after every blow out, they stomp away and then next week they are having another adventure together. I don't know why I watch this show.

Briana - she's that friend I'd just have to let go of, and send her good vibes from a distance. They've lead that horse to water but it refuses to take a drink. Pffft. Enough already.

• Love 4

Finally back from vacation and spent the last hour and a half on the treadmill watching the last two episodes of this hot mess. It is GOOOOOOD to be back home.  :)

First of all, Terra, the two high buns look dumb.  Really show, fire whoever is doing this crap to her hair.  She literally looks like the devil.

Tonya giving Terra the heads up?  What?  Why would you do that?  Tonya had to know that with hours of planning, Terra was going to come up with some way to either argue her points flawlessly or direct attention elsewhere.  Since there was no way to argue her points in any way except she wanted desperately to be a raving bitch, she chose to direct attention elsewhere.  Tonya, you should have just let Terra face the music and get the "intervention" over with.

Elena was such a Debbie Downer the entire time.  She should have excused herself from this trip...tell them your kids are sick or something.  She was never going to have a good time without Preston.  Not only that, but she was determined to be miserable the whole time.  She may have been right in her talking heads about the situations but she was also totally clouded due to her not having her hubby with her on the couples trip.  In fact, by the eightieth time she mentioned that, I was done hearing it.  We get it, you think this is a terrible trip and everyone is a douche.  got it.  Move on.  Take a soak in the hot tub and get yourself together.

Christy has every right to have turned Terra down and not sign her release for her dumb ass book.  I wouldn't trust Terra at all.  Signing the release is just allowing her to call you names and throw your mistakes around for fun and profit.  Terra saying she was willing to make up with Christy if Christy had signed her release is bullshit to the nth degree.  She freakin' sent that Midget video around before Christy actually said a hard no.  Terra is a lying bitch and has no intention of ever being kind or even cordial with Christy again.  If they do ever get to a place where they can sit at dinner together, look for Terra to throw this police report back in her face again...even if it is 60 years from now.

Brianna, I am sending you a bill for my ER visit.  I developed whiplash with all the head shaking I did.  You are just too much.  Totally believing Terra (I guess because Production actually witnessed Matt's encounter) when she is sitting their in front of you and then having the audacity to not believe her when sitting and talking to Matt in your hotel room.  She really does believe whoever is in front of her.  My big problem is that I want to feel sorry for her, I want to feel bad for her but I CAN'T.  Her friends and family all had seriously reservations about Matt before they got married (Vegas) and certainly before they "got married" (have to spend money on a real wedding because we did it wrong the first time and didn't get the attention grabbing party Brianna desperately wanted.)  Then Terra had the receipts on the sexting scandal and she still took him back (but never forgave him, she is holding on to a lot of bitterness and brings it up all the time.)  Then, they obviously fight all the time, hell, they fought on a free vacation to Alaska.  Is there a better situation to put all your shit aside and enjoy the beauty of God's creation?  Enjoy your time without the kids?  From what I could understand, Brianna got her panties in a bunch because Matt wanted to go drinking at the bar but she wanted sexy time in the room?  She wouldn't go to the bar with him so she sat in the room fuming until he returned and then ripped him a new one?  Hence the big fight, walk, and smooching with random hoes.  And to continuously text Terra of all people, like that wasn't going to be brought back up or lead to some incredibly embarrassing scenario? I would've sooner gone to bed alone and let my hubby wander all night than to invite Terra into my family drama.  She wants this dirt bag in her life.  She created a life with this dirt bag.  She is bound to this dirt bag for at least the next 18 years.  I agree with the above posters who commented that they believe Matt does everything around the house and Brianna has no idea how she would make it without his help.  I will take it one step further.  I think she is a raving harpy at home.  I think she rags on him all the time about everything.  I think she is as mentally, emotionally, and verbally abusive as he is, she just keeps it at home.  I might think he is a total asshat but I think she drives him bonkers.  But, that is not excuse for infidelity...at all, ever.  They need to break up, divorce, whatever because they are really bad for each other.  But they won't, Ride or Die and all that Bullshit.

Final Brianna thought... Your friends have tried to help you. Your hubby lies and cheats on you.  You choose to believe him over them.  You choose his advice over theirs.  You deserve all the pain and heartache you have had and will have.  I CANNOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

All that and I haven't even finished this week's episode. 

• Love 7
On 7/1/2017 at 5:46 PM, Destiny74 said:

Enjoy your time without the kids?  From what I could understand, Brianna got her panties in a bunch because Matt wanted to go drinking at the bar but she wanted sexy time in the room? 

The irony being Matt was with two people who I never would have thought would share a drink and fellowship: Terra and Joe. She spends all this time angry that her friends wont accept him, and then gets mad when they do. She is definitely as unstable and malicious as he is. 

• Love 5

Was it ever stated on the show if Brianna's first husband left her or did she divorce him?  As far as Matt and Brianna go, they're both a couple of bums. I truly believe she will never leave him, if they ever break up it'll be because he left her.

• Love 5

Well the prom didn't end in tears and screaming. Wanna bet Tonya is now going to have a wedding spin off show? 

The whole thing with Matt and Brianna, yeah I think everyone knew she would go right back to him.  The whole therapy session was just painful to watch. I kind of laughed at Matt saying how he has stuff to do at the Prom, like he was so annoyed at having to be there. I'm pretty sure everyone else would of been happy if he left early, except his wife of course. Their entrance of Brianna saying they were being "rebels" by her not wearing a prom dress, really what is there obsession with being rebels as a couple.

It looks like the reunion show will at least be interesting to watch, maybe get actual answers.   

• Love 5

I am finally getting to watch the end of last week's episode.  I think someone needs to sit Terra down and ask her what it means when she says she wants to "Move on" in regards to Christy.  She's playing one of those semantics games.  Saying she wants to move on, but balking when people call it "squashing"...  She'd rather argue about the words used than just freaking get over it.  She is just one of those people who always have to be right, no matter what.  If the only way she can be right in a situation is by arguing the actual wording she uses, that what she argues. I hate people like that.  I'm thinking that Terra needs to go to therapy next week, not Brianna.  At least Brianna seems to know she has issues, she just seems to like having them.

Speaking of which, news flash for Brianna...WHEN YOU AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS, AND THEN DISAPPEAR, THEY ARE GOING TO WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S UP THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE THEM.  It is not being rude, or inserting themselves into your life, you plopped your huge life turd right on their vacation.  She really is as self important as Terra, just in a totally different way.  I like the fact that no one tried too hard to call her or see her when they got back.  Their worlds do not revolve around Brianna and her never-ending emotional pain.  But the whole conversation Brianna and Matt had about the post and the Crazy in Love...ugh.  SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!   NO ONE GIVES A CARE!!!!!!!!!   They just gotta have a catch phrase.  I guess the Ride or Die didn't catch on like they'd hoped.  I guess these Media couples all have to have a # now?  I dunno, I have never #'d anything cause it annoys me.

# attentionwhoreMattandBrianna

# ifyouwanttostaygoaheadbutgetanSTDtest

(? Is that how it works?). 

• Love 9

I can't stand these themed parties. I guess they have to do something to keep the show exciting. You know what else I can't stand? Both Brianna and Jasmine waving their hands around in every talking head! It just makes me insane. Sit on your freakin' hands if you have to for god's sake. 

Poor Tonya. She has to pretend to want to get married just to have a story line. I love her daughter, though. Telling Tonya they can't afford any carat diamond. Tell your mama, girl! Next season will be focused around the stress, angst, and fighting between Tonya and Kerwin over the wedding. Stay tuned! 

• Love 6
(edited)

I was surprised when Joe called out Terra for being hands off with Penny.  Perhaps she should spend more time focusing on her children and less time fighting with Christy and creating drama for Briana.  A good start would be to engage Penny in physical activities that could improve her health and condition.  She appears to be non-verbal and seems to have a hard time sitting upright; she is always lying down. Bri Barlup’s son, Malik (LWD) who is also an Acon, is very verbal and extremely active, so that should give them some inspiration and motivation. 

Another reunion where one of Matt’s alleged conquests will try to confront him.  He is going to storm off like he usually does, with his wife trailing behind; lather, rinse, repeat. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 7

Terra keeps haranguing on the fight with Christy as, "she almost sent me to jail"!  ALTHOUGH, Terra almost sent Terra to jail because Terra threw the glass. 

Terra's trying sooooo hard to spin tge story so she's the victim. The orhers were there.  They know the truth. 

What would Terra fight abt without Christy?   Mattdouchebag?  Joe's drinking? 

This last episode when Terra kept emphasizing that her family was FIRST,  was sooooo FAKE.  We watched the truth via this show. Seriously, Terra has got to get some extra special help for Penny.  Grayson does not look like an acon cuz his head is not so large.  He seems to be developing on schedule;  not Penny.  Terra needs to advocate for special needs kids, especially little people/kids. 

Brianna-not-fierce and Douchematt can ride off into the sunset,  and he can cheat and she can berate him forever, but not on my tv.  Losers deserve each other.  Did Bri EVER care abt any of the other women as friends with issues? NOPE. Nuff said. 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Tosia said:

This last episode when Terra kept emphasizing that her family was FIRST,  was sooooo FAKE.  We watched the truth via this show. Seriously, Terra has got to get some extra special help for Penny.  Grayson does not look like an acon cuz his head is not so large.  He seems to be developing on schedule;  not Penny.  Terra needs to advocate for special needs kids, especially little people/kids. 

That was some serious damage control! Just shut up, Terra. Your behavior is getting you negative reactions so now you are all about being the perfect wife and mama. BS!! The almighty dollar and fame come first for you and Joe is putting up with your nasty ass because he likes the money, too. 

I guess the name Grayson is out the window because Terra is constantly calling him by that other hideous name D'artagnon (I know I'm spelling it wrong). Anybody else notice that? Twice last night she called him that.  What Terra wants, Terra gets.  Who gives a shit that Joe didn't like or want that name for his son.  

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I guess the name Grayson is out the window because Terra is constantly calling him by that other hideous name D'artagnon (I know I'm spelling it wrong). Anybody else notice that? Twice last night she called him that.  What Terra wants, Terra gets.  Who gives a shit that Joe didn't like or want that name for his son.  

Agreed.  D'Artagnan is a bad name.  Unspellable for the kid's friends (until he reaches a certain age) and a nightmare for teachers, nurses, etc.  Especially when paired with Gnoffo.  I can just imagine the poor nurse calling that boy back to see the doctor. 

He was tagged as D'Artagnan during the "family fun" scene but I know I heard either Joe or Terra call him Grayson later on.  I remember thinking that they are going to make this kid develop multiple personalities by having 85 names for him. Poor kid.  Maybe his parents should get their heads out of their asses and decide what his name is.

Penny is a cutie for sure but I still think she has delay issues that have nothing to do with her achondroplasia.  I hope they have some therapy for her and are not just thinking she'll develop when she does (waiting game.)  Like others have pointed out, other dwarf babies we see don't have quite the issues she does.

I honestly was waiting for Terra to win the Prom Queen crown.  I mean, she is the queen of all LW franchises, right?

Why were Tonya and Kerwin looking at rings if she is not ready to get married?  She wants to get married to have a storyline but doesn't actually want to get married.  Great, another show that poops all over the institution of marriage and what it really means.

Speaking if that, Brianna, dear, no one here in the real world cares if you stay married to your Asshat hubby.  The ladies in the show only care because it is a storyline.  If you want to continue to be used and abused, feel free.  No one can give you the self respect and esteem it would take for you to realize your Asshat is taking advantage of you, manipulating you, and alienating you from everyone else in your life.  I think they all say they care but I doubt they really do anymore.  Cause, why?  Why continue to try and bolster this fragile woman's ego by telling her she doesn't need Asshat when she clearly wants him. 

And what, exactly, have those ladies done to be treated with such animosity by Brianna?  Tell her and show her that her Asshat is a cheating, lying, umm...Asshat?  You invited these people into your dirty mess, and then have the audacity to expect them to still like the Asshat who caused the pain?  If you want your friends to like Asshat, DO NOT LET THEM KNOW WHEN HE DOES BAD THINGS TO YOU.  KEEP IT TO YOURSELF OR HAVE A CONFIDANT WHO IS NOT IN THAT CIRCLE (oh, sorry, she already pooped on that relationship with Lisa.)  If someone hurts your friend, you will never look at them in the same light again, ever.  And if it keeps happening over and over again, they will have a tendency to hate him and find you weak and pathetic.  That, my dear, is what happened here. Don't blame these women for not wanting to be around Asshat.  Hell, the looks she was giving Elena were awful.  I think Elena explained it just right.  

What I just have a hard time with is why Brianna doesn't understand this.  She invited everyone into her mess and expects no one to voice their opinion or, heaven forbid, judge!  If they say one negative, they are awful and kicked out of her life.  Um, Brianna, get off the tv and fix yo mess.

Last thought, I officially love Chris and Preston for totally going for it with their prom looks!  Fun!

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I can't stand these themed parties. I guess they have to do something to keep the show exciting. You know what else I can't stand? Both Brianna and Jasmine waving their hands around in every talking head! It just makes me insane. Sit on your freakin' hands if you have to for god's sake. 

THIS!!!   annoys the heck out of me.

I'm actually tired of both Briana (for being stupid when it comes to Matt's wrong doings) and Terra (her obsession of doing things to Christy, making everything about herself) Elena was on point when she told Terra that she isn't ok with others being friends with Christy.  If Terra hates Christy she wants everyone else to hate her too.  That I'd so childish.  Terra keeps saying she wants to move forward with Christy but in reality she doesn't.   She is obsessed with Christy.  Everything is about Christy with her.  Always trying to hurt Christy and going out of her way to do it.She's a bully.  Plain and simple.  But... Terra was right when she told Elena and Tonya that Elena couldn't care less about Christy.  Elena knew Christy's almost died during her surgery Elena did not call her to see if she was ok.  Is there any real friendships in this group?

• Love 2
(edited)
44 minutes ago, PreciousGem said:

Is there any real friendships in this group?

Doubt it. They probably never see each other when they aren't filming. Maybe Terra and Tonya do. I think they said they have been friends for many years. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1
On 7/6/2017 at 0:19 PM, Tosia said:

What would Terra fight abt without Christy?   Mattdouchebag?  Joe's drinking? 

I believe Terra is using her hatred for Christy as her storyline, in order to keep the focus off of her personal life.  She also wants the focus to be on Matt and Briana, this way no one will notice that her kids don’t seem to be thriving, and that her husband is constantly inebriated.  

• Love 13

I've been at a loss for anything to say about this season's finale.  Because I just don't know how to relate to the show anymore.  

I've always joked that the formula is:

1) get together to plan a "get-together", and talk about how you hope there isn't a fight;

2) have the "get-together", where of course, there's a fight;

3) get together to talk about the fight at the get-together.

4) rinse and repeat

But at least in the past there was at least something else going on between the rinse and repeat.  At this point, the get-together to talk about the fight at the get together doubles as the planning session for the next get-together ("I know we had a shitty time in Alaska, so let's throw a dinner party"; "Well, Alaska sucked, and the dinner party blew, so let's have a prom")

The only redeeming thing about this episode was them showing Tanya, she of the "fitness video" and "activewear" "empire", she who calls everyone else a "heifer", not being able to squeeze her rolly polly fat fuck self into a dress.  I love them for showing that.

• Love 4

They did try to make somewhat of an interesting thing about Terra and her time at Dancing with the Stars but Elena made sure to fuck that up for her with her tirade against Terra and what a selfish bitch she was for not staying home with her family. Elena was insufferable in the beginning of the season and Terra took over during the second half!  

• Love 3

I think Elenas assessment of Terra's DWTS obsession was fair since Terra basically harped on Joe to have a second child then basically drop the kid and ran off to do DWTS.  Joe basically agreed with Elena Terra was in it for the fame. Joe looks like he can barely take care of himself much less two kids under two. I assume they have a nanny or something but Joe like Brianna doesn't physically seem capable of taking care of both these kids at the same time....maybe I'm wrong.   I don't think there's anything wrong with Terra doing these projects but back-to-back (DWTS, LW Show, the book, etc) seemed crazy.  I guess she's getting the money while she can somebody's got to pay the bills.  I did think she looked in great shape after DWTS.  

• Love 3

Joe has never been attractive, even if he was his personality would have ruined it. But at least he was clean. Now he looks greasy and like he smells like whiskey and dirty sweat socks. 

The only ones on this train wreck I keep watching for some reason I feel for is Terra's kids. The older the other children get it is getting very noticeable neither her nor Joe work with Penny. There is no shame in having a special needs child if (big if) that is the case. But not doing everything in your power to get therapy or early intervention is shameful. 

I have a niece that was treated that way. At 20 she could be in college right now. But her idiot parents stuck her in a corner making excuses and now she is probably on a 1st to 2nd grade math and reading level. 

• Love 5

Speaking of attractiveness, I saw a TH flashback (don't know when it was filmed, at least a few years ago before her constant drama with Matt) of Briana and she was reasonably attractive. Her hair color and choice of style complemented her facial structure and her make-up wasn't so overbearing.  Now it's as though her features are too harsh and her hair and eyebrows are too dark.  Or maybe it's just years of living with Matt.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, 4leafclover said:

Her hair color and choice of style complemented her facial structure and her make-up wasn't so overbearing.  Now it's as though her features are too harsh and her hair and eyebrows are too dark.  Or maybe it's just years of living with Matt.  

She grew her bangs out, which is really not a good look for Brianna. It changed her look drastically. Bangs don't work for everybody but they looked good on her. 

• Love 4

Bri's profile is unfortunate.

Her nose and jaw seem bony in profile, while a straight-on full face shot is more pleasing.

Modeling would be out of the question,  so her photographer was full of shit, and she was too delusional to check things out ahead of time.  I hope she didn't have to pay too much $ cuz I hate to see anyone taken advantage of.  OTOH, she had to face (haha) facts sooner or later. 

• Love 3