Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Karina's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I am obese because my parents worked hard." 

So I'm fat because my dad was a workaholic??? WOW!!! Who would've guessed?!?! So my lack of exercise and skipping meals and eating crap when I did eat isn't to blame at all. Cool. Maybe that's what's wrong with Twitney of MBFFL infamy. GLenn just needs to kick back and be lazy.

• Love 5

Ah, there's your excuse - they are pushing you to change, get up, and get a job. You're like a 14 yr old - your parents tell you to do something and you dig in and say 'no.' You'll show them. Jeez - and people wondered why the sister was a bitch. I think we're seeing why.

• Love 11
Just now, aliya said:

Ah, there's your excuse - they are pushing you to change, get up, and get a job. You're like a 14 yr old - your parents tell you to do something and you dig in and say 'no.' You'll show them. Jeez - and people wondered why the sister was a bitch. I think we're seeing why.

???

• Love 2

“I’m still stuck in this chair.”

Becasue you’re choosing to stay in that chair!!!!!  Put your fucking reaching/grabbing stick down and just take some steps.  Set a fucking reasonable goal per day so that.  Then increase it for the next day.  God damn.  It’s not that fucking hard.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, AbbyLee said:

She only has 10% of her stomach left. Or, in Karina's terms, 1 medium pizza, a 14 piece wing and a medium cookie.

sticker,220x200-bg,ffffff-pad,220x200,ff

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Wheelchair enables Karina to be helpless. "I can't get a job if I'm in a wheelchair" - Karina 

Ding ding ding!  This, exactly.  

• Love 7

I am new to this site, but I was yelling at the television so thought I would join and share!  I am two minutes into this episode and already she is blaming everyone but herself. After fast forwarding through the requisite shower scene, we are now subjected to the excuses. I had asthma as a child! My dad was in the military! My parents worked hard! When I was sick, I got a lot of attention! Is she serious?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Ginger said:

I am new to this site, but I was yelling at the television so thought I would join and share!  I am two minutes into this episode and already she is blaming everyone but herself. After fast forwarding through the requisite shower scene, we are now subjected to the excuses. I had asthma as a child! My dad was in the military! My parents worked hard! When I was sick, I got a lot of attention! Is she serious?

She is super serious.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I want to steal her wheelchair 

Let's get her together with the one who wouldn't get out of her scooter and when they're not looking, throw their wheels over a cliff when they're not looking. (I think it was Janine)

• Love 3