Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Janine's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Anchorabu.  In the chat thread, she said that her mother passed away last October.  :(  

Oh no :(  

i didn’t know, thanks for sharing. She was fun.  

• Love 5

How can someone sound so self-aware and be so clueless all at the same time? I don’t have a good feeling about airplane ride attempt number two. 

Side note: my hubby is watching with me and I wish I could record his commentary and share it with all of you. It’s priceless.

• Love 8
Just now, 88Keys said:

Anchorabu.  In the chat thread, she said that her mother passed away last October.  :(  

Oh no!!  I'm so sorry to hear that.  Mama Anchorabu was a hoot!

Anchorabu, if you read this, please know I am so sorry about your mom.  She was a cool lady.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

If she is leaving the cat, she's lost me. She has the cat, she needs to take the cat with her. I don't get people who just abandon their pets because they're moving. 

Amen!!!!!

1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Anchorabu, if you read this, please know I am so sorry about your mom.  She was a cool lady.

I am so sorry to hear that. I was wondering about her mom.My condolences as well.

• Love 1

This!! I lurked last season and loved her comments. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

How can someone sound so self-aware and be so clueless all at the same time? I don’t have a good feeling about airplane ride attempt number two. 

Side note: my hubby is watching with me and I wish I could record his commentary and share it with all of you. It’s priceless.

oh please, do share!

• Love 1

Anchorabu, if you read, please know I am so sorry about your mom.  She was a cool lady.

SO sorry...I loved that old lady...

• Love 2
Just now, LordOfLotion said:

Say what you will about Steven, but he never left Cupcake behind.

I'm still on board with a Rescue Cupcake road trip. He's probably the ONE person I would LIKE to see abandon a pet. Give that poor kitty a chance at a better life and away from his filth. UGH!!

• Love 5

I'm not trying to be a horrible person, but what on Earth made her think that this plane ride would be any different or easier?  It's not like she lost 100 pounds and THEN tried again.  Of course this would be difficult and horrible.

• Love 5
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

OMG! SHUT UP, JANINE! I am a small person and sitting on an airline seat sucks for me...AND EVERYONE ELSE, TOO.

haaaaa right??!!! Just shut up you did this to yourself!!! 

• Love 1