Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Janine's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

UGH. My biggest pet peeve is people who lick their fingers when they eat. Your mouth is not a substitute for a napkin!

I do think preoccupation with food and diet by parents can contribute to adult weight problems in their children. It creates an obsession with food, not to mention a narrowing of one's sense of self-worth which becomes wholey dependent on a number on the scale.

• Love 18

Surely she wasn't the first model, plus or regular, to get hurt and need to take a break. They don't all pack on the pounds during recovery. They think about their career and do what they need to do re diet while in recovery.  Then later she breaks her foot (this is why I avoid exercise) and it's another excuse to gain weight - and permission to eat, which is what she really wanted to do in the first place. 

• Love 2
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

I’ll ask what I always ask. Who’s taking care of her cat?

I always ask that too!  I was afraid she was going to sit on the cat a few times. 

• Love 1

Credit to Janine for being self aware. 

I'm getting nervous for her when she gets on the plane. I don't know how she would ever get to the bathroom if needed!

Just now, Donut Bear said:

How is this plane ride going to work?

I'm afraid it isn't. How do you even think you're going to get a scooter like that ON a plane?? even the wheelchairs don't usually go ON the plane. This is going to be a horror show. I feel so bad for this woman. 

• Love 1