Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

I was interested to see how Rosanne would do. I don't think I've seen numbers like that for awhile. I'm sure it will drop next week, that's still impressive though. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

I was interested to see how Rosanne would do. I don't think I've seen numbers like that for awhile. I'm sure it will drop next week, that's still impressive though. 

I hated the Rosanne show and even I watched, lol.  Darlene being a co-lead made it watchable for me.  I laughed though when they mentioned some son of Roseanne that was off in Europe I think.  I was like, what son?  I forgot she had a baby in the later seasons.  

Black Lightning's numbers, are they holding or still dropping?  I can't recall.

24 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Here's the ratings season-to-date.

IMG_3094.PNG

Here's the unrounded half-hours from RJK:

The Flash (r) .................. 0.198 ... (0.199 ... 0.197)
Black Lightning .............. 0.492 ... (0.482 ... 0.501)

Edited by Starfish35
Adding link to source for ratings table
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I hated the Rosanne show and even I watched, lol.  Darlene being a co-lead made it watchable for me.  I laughed though when they mentioned some son of Roseanne that was off in Europe I think.  I was like, what son?  I forgot she had a baby in the later seasons.  

I watched the revival because of Darlene. It's funny what they choose to keep and throw out from the final seasons. Jackie's son seems to not exist while they kept the Conner's 4th kid. 

• Love 1

Network Renewals 2018: What’s Safe, What’s In Danger & What’s On The Bubble
by Nellie Andreeva • March 27, 2018 6:44pm
http://deadline.com/2018/03/network-renewals-agents-of-shield-izombie-scorpion-the-last-man-on-earth-bubble-1202352573/

We are on the cusp of the annual flurry of broadcast renewals and cancellations. CBS just kicked off the proceedings today with the first multiple renewals so far this season — for freshman dramas SEAL Team and S.W.A.T. Here is a look at the broadcast scripted series whose fate has not been determined yet, along with assessment of their chances. The assessment is done somewhat in a vacuum as some of the renewal decisions will depend on the strength of the networks’ pilots and a number of them will come down to a network’s ability to make a deal with an outside studio. You can stay up to date with the status of current TV series with Deadline’s Series Renewal Status Scorecard.
.... Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on the bubble and could go either way. But it is the only chance for a Marvel series on ABC next fall as underwhelming freshman series Inhumans is considered dead. Despite its low live ratings, S.H.I.E.L.D. is a strong DVR gainer and an even stronger international seller for ABC Studios, as well as a marketing platform for Marvel, which should help its renewal prospects. ...
...  The other Fox drama co-created by Lee Daniels, Star, is looking good, as are the Warner Bros. TV-produced Gotham and Lethal Weapon. The third WBTV series, Lucifer, was a sleeper hit when it launched in January 2016, and then landed an early Season 3 renewal in February 2017. This time around the comic-based drama is on the bubble, and it could go either way. ...
... The renewals for The Blacklist and Blindspot will once again be subject to negotiations with outside studios Sony TV and Warner Bros. TV, respectively. Of the two, The Blacklist is higher rated, and NBC has ownership stake in it. Its renewal looks promising at the moment but for both The Blacklist and Blindspot, which have been consistent ratings performers with established fan base — the renewals will likely come down to deal-making (aka concessions on behalf of the studios) as well as the strength of NBC’s drama pilots. ...
The CW will likely renew all returning series on its fall schedule, the four DC series, The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and Legends Of Tomorrow, the venerable Supernatural, sophomore success Riverdale and praised comedies Jane the Virgin — for what could be the series’ final season — and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Additionally, new midseason DC drama Black Lightning looks like a sure bet for renewal. Both new fall CW dramas, Valor and Dynasty, underperformed at similar ratings levels. The former did not get a back order and is expected to get officially canceled. The latter received a full-season order and is likely to get a Season 2 renewal. Dynasty‘s ratings continue to be soft as it was moved to the lower-trafficked Friday night. But the reboot of the classic 1980s soap has a lucrative distribution deal with Netflix for CBS TV Studios, whose parent CBS co-owns the CW. Additionally, the CW brass hope that the arrival of Nicollette Sheridan as Alexis Carrington would provide the spark that Joan Collins delivered when she joined the original series as Alexis in Season 2. Sheridan’s first episode on Friday posted a small viewership uptick.

Of the other CW midseason series, iZombie and newbie Life Sentence are on the bubble. iZombie, now in its fourth season,  is in the middle of the pack ratings-wise and has established fan base. Meanwhile, on the surface, Life Sentence looks like a goner, logging the smallest Live+same day viewership among all CW scripted series this season and lowest adults 18-49 (tied with Dynasty). But the CW long time ago abandoned Live+same day linear ratings as criteria for pickup decisions. Starring Pretty Little Liars‘ Lucy Hale, Life Sentence is young-skewing and has been a solid performer in delayed and digital viewing. That helped Riverdale to snag a Season 2 renewal last year; we’ll see whether Life Sentence‘s bump will be big enough to boost its renewal chances.  Renewal decisions on iZombie, Life Sentence and fellow midseason series The 100, whose new season is yet to premiere, will likely go down down to the wire in May. The CW has more real estate to play with next season as it is reclaiming Sunday night for original programming but it also ordered the most pilots ever.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

PEDRO PASCAL JOINS “WONDER WOMAN 2,” SO WHAT’S HIS ROLE, AND IS CHRIS PINE COMING BACK?
Jeff Sneider    MARCH 28, 2018
http://www.tracking-board.com/pedro-pascal-joins-wonder-woman-2-so-whats-his-role-and-is-chris-pine-coming-back/

Pedro Pascal has signed on to join Gal Gadot in WONDER WOMAN 2, the Tracking Board has confirmed. Of course, the big question surrounding the sequel is whether we’ll see Chris Pine’s Steve Trevor return… and I’m beginning to think we will. But let’s back up first.

Patty Jenkins is coming back to direct and produce the Wonder Woman sequel, which will feature Kristen Wiig as the villain Cheetah. Jenkins also co-wrote the script with Geoff Johns and Dave Callaham, though official plot details are being kept under wraps. All we really know at this point is that Warner Bros. will release the film on Nov. 1, 2019, and it’ll be set during the Cold War as Diana takes on adversaries from the Soviet Union.

That said, I’m confident that we’ll see Connie Nielsen, Lisa Loven Kongsli and Doutzen Kroes return as Amazonians  Hippolyta, Menalippe and Venelia, respectively, and I think you can also count on cameos from Ewen Bremner and Said Taghmaoui as Charlie and Sameer

If I had to wager a guess, I’d say that Pascal is playing a slippery conman known in the script as Rex, who’s the only new male character that could really be described as a lead in the sequel. Also, the studio was looking to make a diverse hire for that role, and Pascal fits the bill, as he’s Chilean-American. Of course, there’s a chance he could be playing an intimidating American businessman, but that’s a relatively small role that wouldn’t necessarily require a rising star of Pascal’s caliber.

And now, we circle back to Steve Trevor, who died off-screen when his plane exploded at the end of Wonder Woman. But did we see a body? No. And even if we did, this is the DCEU we’re talking about here. They could bring back anybody at anytime with one of those magic box things from Justice League… I think. All I know is, WB still has an option on Pine, people have been very cagey about the actor’s summer plans, and there’s nothing on his schedule that would immediately rule out another round of ass-kicking with Gadot. I can’t say for sure that Pine will be back, but I’m pretty sure something is up. I just can’t wait to see how they explain that one, if it happens.
Two interesting things to note here: Pascal previously starred in NBC’s 2011 Wonder Woman pilot starring Adrianne Palicki, and he previously worked with Jenkins on the 2015 TV movie Exposed. The actor is represented by WME and Untitled, and his casting was first reported by Variety.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

@way2interested posted this in the Spoilers Only thread....

‘Arrow’ Exclusive: Caity Lotz to Return as Sara Lance in the Season 6 Finale

Though Legends of Tomorrow is finishing up its (super awesome) third season in another week*, it won’t be the last that we’ll see of Caity Lotz‘s Captain Sara Lance in the Arrowverse this year. As we were told exclusively today, Lotz will be making an appearance on the season finale of Arrow on May 17th. There are no more details to that storyline as of yet (since Arrow is just now returning from a short hiatus tonight), which means there is a lot to speculate on.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3

I think there was a rumor about her appearing in 618.  But that was unlikely because she was shooting the Legends season finale then.  

But yeah, I think it probably means Quentin is a goner.  :(

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Chaser said:

I hope its a small role.

I'm guessing Lance dies. And if they don't get rid of KC, I'm guessing she is moving to LOT.

26 minutes ago, strikera0 said:

My guess is that Quentin dies and BS will be moved to Legends - either as a new recruit or yet another antagonist. 

I have given up trying to predict what they're going to do with KC.  I don't understand why they've kept her around this long, and I'm feeling super pessimistic right now after the Constantine news.  KC moving over would be just the nail in the coffin.  

But on the other hand, other than a couple of brief appearances, it's not like they've exactly been going out of their way to get her over there up until now.  And other then the inexplicable need to keep KC employed in the Arrowverse, there's no good reason to bring her over.  Sara is fine on her own - she doesn't need to spend a season trying to redeem/rescue her sister's evil doppelgänger.  Because that worked sooooooo well for Quentin this season on Arrow. :(

If it happens though, I'm done.  I'm willing to give the writers a chance with Constantine - they've surprised me before.  But after putting up with KC for four seasons on Arrow? Not going to happen.  

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

But after putting up with KC for four seasons on Arrow? Not going to happen.  

I couldn't agree with you more.  I am still putting up with her on Arrow.  If they want LOT to stay good keep her away from LOT.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

I have given up trying to predict what they're going to do with KC.  I don't understand why they've kept her around this long, and I'm feeling super pessimistic right now after the Constantine news.  KC moving over would be just the nail in the coffin.  

But on the other hand, other than a couple of brief appearances, it's not like they've exactly been going out of their way to get her over there up until now.  And other then the inexplicable need to keep KC employed in the Arrowverse, there's no good reason to bring her over.  Sara is fine on her own - she doesn't need to spend a season trying to redeem/rescue her sister's evil doppelgänger.  Because that worked sooooooo well for Quentin this season on Arrow. :(

If it happens though, I'm done.  I'm willing to give the writers a chance with Constantine - they've surprised me before.  But after putting up with KC for four seasons on Arrow? Not going to happen.  

Constantine I can probably deal with, with BS semi fulltime time m sorry I'm out. Apart fron anything else there would be the constant calls for BC to become the bestest, most badass ever leader that ever lead, which is exactly what they gave Sara her own show to deal with, and don't tell me her fans would differentiate between BC/BS then.

And whilst this is never a scientific gauge not a single person who writes LOT has seemed interested in BS's story this season. They have Wally to give some more time to and prob Constantine, two big characters already.  I guess she might come but I hope the rehab is not taking any more characters for a few eps until everyone is on a better path...

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 1

Unless she moves to legends as a villain... but I don’t think she’ll be moved over tbh. I’m not sure what they’ll do, I guess sending her back to E2 would make the most sense.

• Love 1

I just see no value in the doppelganger storylines. We already know they are different people. We got that in the Earth C crossover. And Legends don't need another blonde. 

• Love 1

The only reason I could see them moving KC over to LOT is because I doubt the Arrowverse will ever be rid of her and if they are writing Lance out, I don't see her working with the Arrow cast on a regular basis.

1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I don't know how much clout Caity Lotz has over on Legends but I'd say it'd be an "Over my dead body" type of situation. 

I can only hope :(

ETA:  That someone would object strenuously if they tried to move KC over, I mean.  Not that Sara would get killed off.  Poor choice of words on my part. 

Edited by Starfish35

If Zari had a bit of a different personality I think Siren would've been a perfect fit in that regard. 

Legends is a ship full of misfit toys and I think Siren is a good misfit toy to have around should they decide it. But 99% of me believes it won't happen.

• Love 1

Arrow spoiler portion is quoted in the Spoilers thread...

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Station 19, Legends of Tomorrow, Blindspot, and more
NATALIE ABRAMS March 29, 2018 AT 12:00 PM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/29/spoiler-room-station-19-legends-of-tomorrow-blindspot/

Something about Legends of Tomorrow? — Benjilau
How about this: “I think we achieve peak Legends in the last two episodes,” EP Marc Guggenheim says, teasing that the penultimate hour includes two of the crazier things the show has ever done with Barack Obama being attacked by Grodd and John Noble playing himself circa the shooting of Lord of the Rings. “Both moments are just so wonderfully joyous. They’re some of the best stuff we’ve ever done on Legends.” As for the finale, which he describes as “balls-out craziness,” expect many familiar faces to return — both in the hero and villain department. “It really feels like a real finale in that respect and we really draw together almost every thread and character that we’d established over the course of the third season, and yes, that includes Beebo,” Guggenheim says. “Beebo will make a phenomenal return that is quite awesome.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I don't know how much clout Caity Lotz has over on Legends but I'd say it'd be an "Over my dead body" type of situation. 

Lol Caity loves KC so she would probably be the #1 cheerleader in having her on the show full time.

15 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Lol Caity loves KC so she would probably be the #1 cheerleader in having her on the show full time.

Caity being brought back after she was killed off is definitely a point in her favor, but even if she was KC’s best friend, I wouldn’t blame her if she were a little gunshy about having KC on the show full time. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure they like each other but I never bought they are that close. I barely saw any pics of them when they supposedly lived together, compared to Candice Patton who she lived with this year.  

Unless she's forced on the LoT writers I don't see them campaigning to get her. They have shown little to no interest in having any kind of story for Sara and Laurel beyond small mentions. I mean Sara doesn't know about and hasn't met Black Siren and she's been around for 2 years now.  

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Caity being brought back after she was killed off is definitely a point in her favor, but even if she was KC’s best friend, I wouldn’t blame her if she were a little gunshy about having KC on the show full time. 

The only way I can see that happening is that it would be kind of an F- you to KC, to be the lowest on the totem pole on a show where the actress she pushed to get fired is now the lead. 

If Siren were to switch shows I think Flash makes the most sense. The show is about meta humans and they regularly deal with characters from other Earths. I don’t think she will end up on Flash but it would make more sense than moving her to LOT or keeping her on Arrow. 

If she sticks around I think they’ll just keep her on Arrow and she’ll remain a professional henchlady. 

I considered Supergirl but she wouldn’t be a threat to Kara at all. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

If Zari had a bit of a different personality I think Siren would've been a perfect fit in that regard. 

Legends is a ship full of misfit toys and I think Siren is a good misfit toy to have around should they decide it. But 99% of me believes it won't happen.

LoT has done well making characters I was sick of shine but they'd been characters that at one point I had been excited by or liked or at least like with Ray, didn't hate and saw their potential.  I can't imagine BS doing anything but sulking around or being snide with the occasional woe is me moment.  I just can't picture the character or KC pulling her off as a TEAM player.  KC never managed to make me thing Laurel belonged on a team so I can't picture how any attempt with BS wouldn't be a crash and burn and just drag the whole fun of the show down.  So that would be a HARD pass for me.  If she truly finds redemption, let her go home and make it up to the first planet she terrorized.  

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Unless she's forced on the LoT writers I don't see them campaigning to get her. They have shown little to no interest in having any kind of story for Sara and Laurel beyond small mentions. I mean Sara doesn't know about and hasn't met Black Siren and she's been around for 2 years now.  

According to Arrow Season 5.5: Fatal Legacies by James R. Tuck and Marc Guggenheim (the tie-in novel that explains events that happened between Season 5 and Season 6 of Arrow), Sara knows about Black Siren...

Sara spent the summer of 2017 in Star City, helping out Oliver and Team Arrow. In July, Sara met her father at Jitters. She asked Quentin if he was okay with Dinah becoming the Black Canary. Quentin said yes. He then told Sara about Black Siren, Laurel's evil doppelganger from Earth-2. Sara said that maybe this bad "twin" could be redeemed and that people can change. Quentin then broke down and told Sara that he shot Black Siren and left her to burn on Lian Yu.

Edited by tv echo

I personally only see Siren move over to Legends if she's part of a villain team. And only if she is the one to kill Quentin.

Otherwise there is just no value to have her on Legends. The potential to cause conflict onset seems not worth it. And KC is best when playing slightly crazy evil. IMO of course. Legends hasn't really done anything with Laurel except be motivation for Sara. 

Edited by tarotx

Now, here's a crazy theory but...what if BS goes back to E2 never to be seen again and neither LOT or Arrow have to find ways to force her into the storylines?

giphy.gif

???

57 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure they like each other but I never bought they are that close. I barely saw any pics of them when they supposedly lived together, compared to Candice Patton who she lived with this year.  

Living together is a big move especially for 2 people that constantly gush over one another. Anytime they're together you can tell it's genuine. And every friendship is different. So pics or lack thereof don't really tell that much. 

• Love 2

In contrast to the "the more masks the better" mentality of the other CW superhero shows...

Does Black Lightning Plan To Introduce More DC Heroes? Here's What The Showrunner Says
BY LAURA HURLEY  March 28, 2018
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2394831/does-black-lightning-plan-to-introduce-more-dc-heroes-heres-what-the-showrunner-says

Black Lightning is the latest superhero show to hit the airwaves on The CW, but it's not just another series set in the Arrow-verse. The superhero exploits of Jefferson Pierce (Cress Williams) as Black Lightning and the rest of the characters seemingly take place in the show's own Black Lightning universe, which could open the door for many other DC Comics heroes to appear on the series. Black Lightning can theoretically introduce its own versions of any of the heroes who have already turned up in the Arrow-verse or even heroes that haven't popped up on those shows yet. Black Lightning showrunner Salim Akil recently answered the question of whether more DC heroes will appear, saying this:

"Not right now. Not right now, to be honest. I really want everyone to get to know the Pierce family. People will say now 'Oh! I read Black Lightning!' But honestly, we hadn't heard anything about him until we started talking about doing this show. So I think it's appropriate for people to get to know him. They've got to get to know Anissa. Now they've got to get to know Lightning, his youngest daughter Jennifer. I think that's going to take a moment. You know what I mean? To let everybody have room to grow. I'm excited about those young women having powers and what they're going to do with them."

Instead of spending early episodes filling Black Lightning with other DC heroes, the show will focus on the core cast of characters in Jefferson Pierce's family and neighborhood. Black Lightning already has plenty going on with Jefferson Pierce and his daughters learning to use their powers on top of the crime on the streets of Freeland. The Black Lightning character from DC Comics canon isn't exactly the most well-known hero, and the show can't just assume that viewers can fill in the blanks of his backstory the way they could for a Batman or a Superman. Black Lightning is the story of a relatively little-known hero and his two daughters learning to accept their potential roles as heroes to their community. Who needs other masked characters turning up in Freeland? This is Jefferson and his family's fight.

That's not to say that Black Lightning will absolutely never introduce its own versions of other DC heroes; we just shouldn't expect to see other heroes turn up any time soon. It should be fun to see if any more nods to the Arrow-verse are dropped into Black Lightning episodes. Comparisons between Black Lightning and the shows of the Arrow-verse were inevitable, and it seemed at first that leading man's status as a metahuman meant that Black Lightning would have the most in common with The Flash.

Based on Salim Akil's comments at the recent WonderCon convention, Black Lightning has more similarities to Arrow, which kicked off the Arrow-verse without the need to incorporate other heroes back in 2012. Jefferson Pierce will seemingly get to occupy his own place in his own superhero universe, and that bodes well for fans who are already hooked on the story told about Freeland.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

I think it helps that Jefferson is a multi-talented superhero in contrast to Barry whose single skill was running. (He's grown somewhat now but nowhere near as able to juggle abilities as Jefferson.)

Not surprised, it seems to be the standard to go 1/2 seasons before really expanding the super heroes. Plus they already introduced Thunder and Lightning will probably happen in S2 so thats 3 heroes right there in the show which is more then Arrow/Flash had in their first two seasons.

(edited)

Superhero Insider: Villains fall, heroes rise — and leave
NATALIE ABRAMS and CHANCELLOR AGARD March 30, 2018 
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/30/superhero-insider-march-30/ 

This week, a villain made a sacrifice for the Legends of Tomorrow, a new hero rose on Black Lightning, and an original character left Arrow. Here are the highlights:
Arrow
... We knew this day was coming, but alas we still weren’t ready for it: “The Thanatos Guild” marked Willa Holland’s last episode as Thea Queen. It’s a shame to see Holland leave the series because she was one of the show’s best character, but the way they wrote her off was a bit more disappointing. Bringing back the League of Assassins in order to send Thea on her way doesn’t make that much sense since she hasn’t been in the superhero game for quite some time, and the story just didn’t feel nearly as personal as it should’ve. That being said, the episode gave us some tender moments between Holland and Stephen Amell, so I can’t complain that much. Hopefully, we’ll see Thea one day again.  —Chancellor Agard

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

DC TV Watch: 'Gotham's' Ben McKenzie Hints at New Joker, 'Arrow' Says Farewell to a Star
MARCH 30, 2018 8:15am PT by Sydney Bucksbaum
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dc-tv-watch-gotham-ben-mckenzie-joker-interview-1097945

Arrow

End of an era | While Thea (Willa Holland) left Star City on a hopeful note with Roy (Colton Haynes) and Nyssa (Katrina Law) to find and destroy the three Lazarus Pits that Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) discovered, this is actually the end of her time on Arrow. THR previously revealed that Holland has exited The CW's first Arrow-verse series, and this week's episode was her last. One of the only four remaining original Arrow series regulars (along with Stephen Amell, David Ramsey and Paul Blackthorne), Holland made the decision to "pursue other creative opportunities," according to executive producer Marc Guggenheim. This shouldn't come as a surprise to fans, as Thea has largely been out of the action on Arrow for the past two seasons. Her storyline constantly got sidelined and she even spent a majority of this season in a coma. While certainly sad to see Arrow lose one of the few original castmembers remaining, her send-off made sense and honored the legacy of her character, finally giving her the purpose she'd been missing for the past few seasons. 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Holland made the decision to "pursue other creative opportunities," according to executive producer Marc Guggenheim.

In any other profession leaving to "pursue other creative opportunities" would be code for pushed out but it's acting so there is that possibility it's true.  At the same time, I kind of suspect that had they actually given Thea something to do during episodes, Willa wouldn't have left so that circles back to being pushed out but of course given earlier rumors they might have had very good reasons to not give her more to do.  Either way, I will miss what could have been. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Short video clip from SA panel at Awesome Con this morning...

-- SA: "I'm very busy. I have not seen a single episode of Supergirl... I haven't seen a single episode of This Is Us."

-- SA: "Everyone pretends like we're not going to eventually cross over with Black Lighting, but we're probably going to cross over with Black Lightning because that's just the way the world works. Um, I met Cress properly, I think, for the first time yesterday. I think, maybe we had met incidentally at upfronts or something like that. And I was a big fan of his from 90210, when he kinda dated Donna - that's a true story... And David's getting all jealous... Yeah, I would love to. Look, I think that anything that you can do to expand the universe and to, uh, you know, build out what we've built on our show would be great. So I'm glad that show's doing well. I hope that it has a very successful run. And I would love to be a small part of it in some way, shape or form."

Edited by tv echo

Is anyone watching Krypton? I watched the pilot and wasn’t exactly impressed. I see the second episode is up on HBO Go, so I guess I’m wondering this - if I haven’t really liked the pilot, is there any chance I’ll feel different about episode 2? 

(edited)

Quotes of the Week: Scandal, Arrow, Supernatural, Modern Family and More
By Team TVLine / April 1 2018, 9:00 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/04/01/supernatural-scooby-doo-talking-dog-best-tv-quotes/

ARROW
“I figured out how to unlock the Hellraiser cube!”

Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) has one up on Pinhead

http://tvline.com/gallery/lucifer-she-ruined-hugging-best-tv-quotes/#!7/arrow-hellraiser-cube-quote/

DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
“Do you know how hard it is to get an acting job in Fresno?”

The actress (Iris Quinn) pretending to be Ava’s mom explains why she would sign up for such a years-long charade

http://tvline.com/gallery/lucifer-she-ruined-hugging-best-tv-quotes/#!12/legends-of-tomorrow-acting-in-fresno-quote/

BLACK LIGHTNING
“Dad… how do you use the bathroom in your suit?”

Jennifer (China Anne McClain) asks the tough questions

http://tvline.com/gallery/lucifer-she-ruined-hugging-best-tv-quotes/#!21/black-lightning-use-the-bathroom-quote/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1