Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

I think Ava will ask Sabrina to make sure the paternity test shows Morgan as the father so she'll mess with the test and it'll show Morgan, but we and Ava will believe Sonny is actually the father.

At some point Sabrina messing with the test will come out and Sonny will be revealed as the father.

But then a few months, it'll be revealed that someone else messed with the test first and Morgan actually is the father.

• Love 4

And Sonny and Morgan will call Ava a whore, despite the fact that Sonny banged like four different women (one dead, two related, one dating his son, one in a relationship ) in a span of mere months. And Morgan banged his wife's mom. But Ava is a woman. So, you know honor mumble mumble blah code something something loyalty and avenge and um betrayal. Throw the barware now.

At the risk of seeming like I actually care about the Fluke storyline (I mean, I guess academically I do, but I certainly don't tune in on days that it's on and Anna isn't):

I think the Fluke storyline is tied to the Felicia/mayoral run.  When the Fluke storyline had to be paused for a few months because of Geary's surgery and recovery, it meant that the storyline couldn't end in November. Hence the recount.  And, if I'm right on that, Ron only cares about the mayoral race to the extent that it exists for the Fluke storyline, hence no follow up, other than the occasional aside, about the recount.

Felicia's mayoral run coincided with the resurfacing of the Aztec jewelry.  Also, given that the casting notice for Rosalie specifically said she was Mexican, and Ron even scolded a soap blogger for not noting that she was Mexican, and thus not a Sabrina replacement, the fact she is Mexican means something in particular for Ron.  So, we have Fluke, Rosalie from Mexico, Felicia, Aztec jewelry belonging to Mexico, and Peter Harrell, Jr.  So do give a crap where it's all going, except to say ....

I think this storyline is supposed to culminate at the Mayoral inauguration ball, or maybe just the swearing in ceremony.  Felicia will win the election, there will be an event.  Somehow the jewelry will be involved.  They mayoral touch even be Ron's idea of paying homage to Luke reuniting with Laura in 1983 on the day of the mayoral swearing in.  Except that, yet again, Ron takes a wonderful moment from the past and tramples all over it like a bull let loose in a china shop.

And then, after that, Felicia's usefulness as mayor will be only an occasional prop/plot point. 

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1

I think this storyline is supposed to culminate at the Mayoral inauguration ball, or maybe just the swearing in ceremony.

Inaugural balls and swearingin ceremonies happen in January, since that is when the terms the elected officials are serving begin.  So there's really no point to the recount - Felicia could have won and then we could have (intermittently) heard about the upcoming inaugural ball.

• Love 1

Inaugural balls and swearingin ceremonies happen in January, since that is when the terms the elected officials are serving begin.  So there's really no point to the recount - Felicia could have won and then we could have (intermittently) heard about the upcoming inaugural ball.

That's an excellent point, yowsah1, though I still get the vibe that the recount is just Ron's way of time shifting his storyline without altering it.  I was thinking that his initial plan was election in early November and the big event later in the month, for sweeps -- a 3 week gap or so, which can be common for non-national positions.  In the 1983 storyline, the election (I'm assuming) was early November, and the inauguration, I think, was in early December (anyone remember?).  Now, the "big event" will be a February sweeps one and the election results announced some time beforehand, like January.  That's my speculation, anyway.

• Love 1

At the risk of seeming like I actually care about the Fluke storyline (I mean, I guess academically I do, but I certainly don't tune in on days that it's on and Anna isn't):

I think the Fluke storyline is tied to the Felicia/mayoral run.  When the Fluke storyline had to be paused for a few months because of Geary's surgery and recovery, it meant that the storyline couldn't end in November. Hence the recount.  And, if I'm right on that, Ron only cares about the mayoral race to the extent that it exists for the Fluke storyline, hence no follow up, other than the occasional aside, about the recount.

Felicia's mayoral run coincided with the resurfacing of the Aztec jewelry.  Also, given that the casting notice for Rosalie specifically said she was Mexican, and Ron even scolded a soap blogger for not noting that she was Mexican, and thus not a Sabrina replacement, the fact she is Mexican means something in particular for Ron.  So, we have Fluke, Rosalie from Mexico, Felicia, Aztec jewelry belonging to Mexico, and Peter Harrell, Jr.  So do give a crap where it's all going, except to say ....

I think this storyline is supposed to culminate at the Mayoral inauguration ball, or maybe just the swearing in ceremony.  Felicia will win the election, there will be an event.  Somehow the jewelry will be involved.  They mayoral touch even be Ron's idea of paying homage to Luke reuniting with Laura in 1983 on the day of the mayoral swearing in.  Except that, yet again, Ron takes a wonderful moment from the past and tramples all over it like a bull let loose in a china shop.

And then, after that, Felicia's usefulness as mayor will be only an occasional prop/plot point. 

Here you go, and I don't know why it's such a dark secret, but Rosalie is a relative of Maxie's either half-sister via Frisco, or a cousin from her mother's side.

Oh God you're right.

Ugh. So is Rosalie.......Peter Harrel and Felicia's daughter? Barf.

Too non-blonde, unless Mendel's Jumping Genes come into play.

I miss when we were just simply speculating shit like Ava will kill Sonny or Michael will kill Sonny or even the AJ is really alive shit.

We are now rewriting history, fucking with genetics, and probably conjuring zombies. This shit is getting real. I fully expect voodoo priests to be the new "masks" in 2015.

Nina will meet Heather and start painting the future. WE NEED A PSYCHIC! Olivia has run out of LSD. One of Johnny's goons will get a sex change. It will be a heartwarming story. Julian will go to prison so Johnny can be released and they can get all the territories. Sonny will get Franco attacked, but Julian will stop it because he's Julian. And Franco will go into deep therapy. Fans will cheer because they'll be like ahh Franco, but Roger Howarth will give an awesome fucking performance and everyone will cry and feel uncomfortable. Roger Howarth will get a netflix/HBO/showtime/cable series and win more awards. Julian will get out of prison because Johnny will help him somehow. Mafia stuff. Insert reasons. Sonny gets moved to solitary when it's revealed he's not taking his meds. He begins to have hallucinations of Jason, when he learns he's alive.

Jake gets his memory back when he sees Micheal get into a car accident. A grieving, drunken Micheal decides he wants to die to be with the only parent who loves him, when he crashes his car. It's a minor crash in front of the MC, but it brings back all of the memories of Jason Q and Morgan. Carly is there. Jake turns to her and blames her for ruining his life, Micheal's, and his brother's. They realize he's Jason.

You can steal that Ron!

I was reading the Blind Items list on Daytime Confidential and several of the items sound like they could be about GH:

This soap opera scribe is setting the stage for a huge disaster storyline. Will there be casualties when everything comes crashing down? It's possible Ron has finally realized the cast is too bloated, but this is probably about Y&R since Jill Phelps is there and Chuck Pratt is the new head writer.

I can see Ron doing some sort of "nod to history" where Fluke somehow brings the Cassadine weather machine back on line and uses it to engineer some sort of weather catastrophe... the first thing that leaped to my mind was "tsunami".  Although I expect that an earthquake would be easier to film from an effects standpoint - all you have to do is shake the camera a lot.

Edited by yowsah1

I don't think they can afford to destroy any sets. And frankly, with only a few non-gray sets left, I'm worried they'd be "rebuilt" gray too.

Any event story will have to viral in nature. I think they can still afford the make-up to make a few people sick. Maybe. If were lucky, we'll get a location shoot, shot using Nathan Varni's cell phone out in the parking lot between Ellen Pompeo and Sara Ramirez' trailers.

• Love 2

Aw, now I kind of want to see how badly they'd do filming a tsunami.

i

I get that this is a soap and anythihg can (and usually does) happen. And that its Ron. But um, doesn't a tsunami need an ocean? Ain't no ocean close enough to PC to cause that. My vote is an avalanche that buries the entire town, killing half. The kids can be thought dead but survive, only to return later as SORASed teens or young adults. But Nina, Franco, Shawn, Duke, Luke, Fluke, Kiki, Sonny, Carly, Dr. O and Piph all perish, never to be seen or heard from zgain. jakeson can stay as long as he gives up the mob forever. Or as long as forever lasts in PC.

I would be so down for a disaster story. It would be 10 kinds of stupid and terrible, which I would find fun. And really it would be a great way to get rid of all the pointless characters. But, as SlovakPrincess, I have no doubt that it would somehow end with the like 10 (being generous) non awful characters dying and every single one of the terrible ones living.

i

I get that this is a soap and anythihg can (and usually does) happen. And that its Ron. But um, doesn't a tsunami need an ocean? Ain't no ocean close enough to PC to cause that. My vote is an avalanche that buries the entire town, killing half. The kids can be thought dead but survive, only to return later as SORASed teens or young adults. But Nina, Franco, Shawn, Duke, Luke, Fluke, Kiki, Sonny, Carly, Dr. O and Piph all perish, never to be seen or heard from zgain. jakeson can stay as long as he gives up the mob forever. Or as long as forever lasts in PC.

Maybe the ocean from the coast of Bolivia comes sweeping into PC through the wormhole?

And of the people you listed, I think Epiphany should be allowed to live. She's the only not totally annoying character on that list, so she can survive.

• Love 1

Two stagehands throwing buckets of water at people? I'm IN.

Exactly what I was picturing. Actors gasping out mouthfuls of water as they take a bucket of water to the face in the middle of their lines.

• Love 3

Piph long ago outlived her usefulness. Ever since she started acting like a teenager instead of a 50+ year old woman, and singing St. Sabrina's praise 24/7, I lost interest. If she'd go back to the tough as nails head nurse she used to be, then she can stay. Otherwise, ship her off with the rest of them.

• Love 3

i

I get that this is a soap and anythihg can (and usually does) happen. And that its Ron. But um, doesn't a tsunami need an ocean?

No.

Seeing as Port Charles is supposed to be a fictionalized version of Rochester, NY, which is right on Lake Ontario, I think we are set to go.  :)

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 3

When is Sabrina leaving? Either be a mafia bad ass or date some dude not Patrick or go.

She should be in a mental hospital for going nuts and trying to poison a patient into losing her baby. That's just so gross.

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 3

She should be in a mental hospital for going nuts and trying to poison a patient into losing her baby. That's just so gross.

Which gives me an idea for a story line they could have done with Patrick that isn't diving right in to getting involved with another woman.  He could have found out about what Sabrina did and he could be trying to help her get the mental health care she needed, with some recognition that, while Gabriel's death pushed her over the edge, he had a hand in the build-up to that point.  Maybe he could even get to a point where he finally truly mourns the baby's death, too.  

• Love 4

Silly KerleyQ, that would actually be good story. And GH ain't having that up in here.

I'm sure the Sabrina thing will just be forgotten or hand waved away like so much on this show. Like nobody would be incredibly disturbed by what she did. (Honestly, what was the damn point of that since the fallout was nonexistent? Although I could say that about most of the twists on the show - it all ends up being a big who cares with the characters not reacting appropriately.)

• Love 2

Since this is the closest topic I can post this on, the more I hear people complain about how ridiculous it is that someone named "Lauren" has the nickname "Kiki", the more I begin to suspect that the nickname was RC's way of hamfistedly sticking in an inside joke and that "Kiki" was actually KA's nickname.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

I think k those of you speculating that Fluke is some kind of split personality may be onto something.   The other day when he was asking Carlos to snuff someone out I thought it was going to be Bobbie, but to me that fact that he didn't and does t seem to have any concern and/or malice towards her is a sign.  

I suspect that today or next week we are going to see Michael & Bobbie go into that basement and Lewq wont be there, and the assumption will be that he was moved. But then at some later point Fluke will talk with Lewq there again and it will be a 'lightbulb' moment.

Also, i think if Fluke actually is Lewq it wont be DID but some other mental condition.  

Lastly, i love the new title to this thread.  

ETA: I'm pretty sure there has never been a third party in a Fluke/Luke scene, and never a time where the two were shown to be in two places at once.  

Also, inwouldnt be surprised if whoever Johnny thinks Fluke is  isnt who he actually is.   Ron will get a few more weeks at least out of Johnny confessing to Lulu, everyone believing its for example Vino, but his real identity still unknown.  

Heh, if Ron were a good storyteller he would have two scenes airing back to back, one with Johnny telling Lulu who he "knows" Fluke to be, and the second the reveal of his real identity.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

okay this is my current speculation about the Fluke mess.

When Helena was talking to Fluke on the phone they seemed very close like partners and collegues not really like one was the boss over the other. We have both Bill and Patricia being brought up. What if Helena is really Patricia? Hasn't she always been at odds with Luke? Maybe the reason Fluke knows so much about Luke is he learned it from Helena. And Fluke IS Bill. Maybe somehow Bill and Patricia have been close all these years and where ever Patricia "went" when Bobbie and Luke went to Florida is where Bill was raised too. Maybe Bill and Patricia are more like siblings and the Q's are somehow involved in what bad things could have happened in childhood and Patricia is trying to get them back by stealing their company. It just seems odd that Patricia and Bill keep being talked about and the seeming head of all this is Fluke AND Helena. And maybe it is Bill who wants to get back at Sonny(though I don't know why) and Bill and Pat have cooked this grand scheme up together.

I mean Pat is older than Luke isn't she and about the only person older than Luke is Helena.

• Love 3

I would believe Fluke is Mikkos over Helena being Patricia. And Helena is too damn awesome, even as frail as she is these days, to be related Puke.

Dude, That Writer Who Wants A Muffin Basket (Ron), must surely be lurking as yesterday Fluke called Luke by Puke. I was more excited for that.

And Ron, you remember my terms.....

okay this is my current speculation about the Fluke mess.

When Helena was talking to Fluke on the phone they seemed very close like partners and collegues not really like one was the boss over the other. We have both Bill and Patricia being brought up. What if Helena is really Patricia? Hasn't she always been at odds with Luke? Maybe the reason Fluke knows so much about Luke is he learned it from Helena. And Fluke IS Bill. Maybe somehow Bill and Patricia have been close all these years and where ever Patricia "went" when Bobbie and Luke went to Florida is where Bill was raised too. Maybe Bill and Patricia are more like siblings and the Q's are somehow involved in what bad things could have happened in childhood and Patricia is trying to get them back by stealing their company. It just seems odd that Patricia and Bill keep being talked about and the seeming head of all this is Fluke AND Helena. And maybe it is Bill who wants to get back at Sonny(though I don't know why) and Bill and Pat have cooked this grand scheme up together.

I mean Pat is older than Luke isn't she and about the only person older than Luke is Helena.

The only thing to keep me yelling "AW HELLS NO! DON'T PUT THIS OUT FOR RE-RON TO READ!" is if the Hells we know and love is truly dead and killed by Luke, and Patricia is a Fonduked Helena.

Naw, that wouldn't explain the mind control of Jakeson.

So, I'm back to "AW HELLS NO! DON'T PUT THIS OUT FOR RE-RON TO READ! HE'LL FUCK UP DECADES OF STORYLINE!"

Edited by NutmegsDad
  • Love 3