Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Congrats to them! 

I saw those pictures of Jensen and Danneel walking around in Vancouver yesterday and wondered why is she wearing this really baggy skirt. I guess now I  know. lol.

• Love 1

We were speculating about this a few months ago, so I'm not totally surprised, though the twins are a nice touch!  We have twins and triplets in my family, so more babies always equals more fun...especially when you're the aunt!  Luckily for them, they have the financial means for Danneel to have as much help as she might need.  With Jensen off shooting during the week, and at cons on many weekends, she's going to be a busy woman.  

Part of me is thinking this could be their last season, all things considered.  Jared had mentioned being home when his kids started school, and Jensen has already commented on how difficult it is to be away from JJ.  I guess we'll see what happens.  With that in mind, I really hope that season 12 is a good one.  I'd like them to go out on a high note.

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 1

Happy for them. 

But there is something called vanishing twin and it is always wise to wait a bit before announcing.  A twin can be lost up to 12 weeks, so hopefully everything is going well.  Really researched this one but not really interested in saying why.

I know he's a proud papa and well as he should be.  Thrilled for both of them.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

We were speculating about this a few months ago, so I'm not totally surprised, though the twins are a nice touch!  We have twins and triplets in my family, so more babies always equals more fun...especially when you're the aunt!  Luckily for them, they have the financial means for Danneel to have as much help as she might need.  With Jensen off shooting during the week, and at cons on many weekends, she's going to be a busy woman.  

Part of me is thinking this could be their last season, all things considered.  Jared had mentioned being home when his kids started school, and Jensen has already commented on how difficult it is to be away from JJ.  I guess we'll see what happens.  With that in mind, I really hope that season 12 is a good one.  I'd like them to go out on a high note.

I've been wondering that too. They have contracts through season 13 but that doesn't mean anything. Jared has said he wants to do 400 episodes which would mean a season 13 and a short season 14, but that was a while ago (maybe around the 200th ep) and things may have changed. I know when this talk of kids came up at that con he said he wanted more too. I think I read somewhere though that Gen and the boys come up to Vancouver a lot? Maybe? I guess they wouldn't during the school year though. 

Jared always says he wants to do more and go for as long as it will run.  Jensen on the other hand has given him the eye.  But sometimes he will laugh and say sure.  I would think if they can get time off to be with family they might want to go longer. 

So depends on how well this season goes.  I hope it goes out with a  bang whenever it goes, because I would hate to see it go out with a whimper.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, 7kstar said:

Happy for them. 

But there is something called vanishing twin and it is always wise to wait a bit before announcing.  A twin can be lost up to 12 weeks, so hopefully everything is going well.  Really researched this one but not really interested in saying why.

I know he's a proud papa and well as he should be.  Thrilled for both of them.

She's due this year sometime so she is probably a good 4 months or so along. ?

• Love 2

The twins announcement made me happy.  From various things said, I had figured they had been trying for a while and things weren't working out.  BTDT.  My assumption is they had some help, but, hey, could be my history coloring my perceptions.  Mainly because of Jensen's subdued reaction to the "Trying can be fun!" comment, which, trust me, when it ain't working, no, it's not fun any more, it's heartbreaking.

• Love 2

Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello 4m4 minutes ago

CW Boss: #Supernatural 'Could Outlast My Tenure' as Network President http://tvline.com/2016/08/11/supernatural-end-date-renewal-the-cw-series-finale/ … via @VladaGelman

12 hours ago, Omegamom said:

The twins announcement made me happy.  From various things said, I had figured they had been trying for a while and things weren't working out.  BTDT.  My assumption is they had some help, but, hey, could be my history coloring my perceptions.  Mainly because of Jensen's subdued reaction to the "Trying can be fun!" comment, which, trust me, when it ain't working, no, it's not fun any more, it's heartbreaking.

They have a con this weekend. Wonder how many kid questions we will get rather than show questions. 

Eh, I'm not a fan of it.  Too close to the term twink for me LOL and how often I see young Jensen referred to as Twink!Jensen.  But that's just my cynicism.

1 hour ago, Binns said:

They have a con this weekend. Wonder how many kid questions we will get rather than show questions. 

Oh gods. ALL of them. Sigh. Like I enjoy the kid stories but my gods PLEASE people ask about the damn show or about acting skills or maybe even Jensen's singing would be refreshing.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Eh, I'm not a fan of it.  Too close to the term twink for me LOL and how often I see young Jensen referred to as Twink!Jensen.  But that's just my cynicism.

Oh gods. ALL of them. Sigh. Like I enjoy the kid stories but my gods PLEASE people ask about the damn show or about acting skills or maybe even Jensen's singing would be refreshing.

Twink!Jensen? I have no idea what that means.

I saw someone on Tumblr refer to the babies as the "Twinchesters"...I thought that was cute.

Jensen and Jared could absolutely continue on for another year or so.  It's not so easy to walk away from a very lucrative job that is comfortable, challenging, fun, etc.  It affords them the ability to travel, and live the lifestyle they've grown accustomed to.  I guess I can see it going either way.  Selfishly, I hope they continue for a few more years.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I saw someone on Tumblr refer to the babies as the "Twinchesters"...I thought that was cute.

Jensen and Jared could absolutely continue on for another year or so.  It's not so easy to walk away from a very lucrative job that is comfortable, challenging, fun, etc.  It affords them the ability to travel, and live the lifestyle they've grown accustomed to.  I guess I can see it going either way.  Selfishly, I hope they continue for a few more years.

They really are fortunate to work on a show where everyone appears to get along so well. Especially with the shenanigans that Jared and Jensen do. Not everyone would be ok with that. IMO, as long as they continue to want to do episodic TV, they should stay where they are. If they decide that they would rather do something else, that's when they should leave.

• Love 2

Wait a minute - so I just saw on the news (CNN* - my hubby is an avid watcher) that people actually thought that Jared was the guy who was climbing up Trump Tower for a while? That Jared supposedly even had to Facebook and or tweet that it wasn't him? How odd.

* CNN even had a clip of Jared and mentioned the show.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Diane said:

Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello 4m4 minutes ago

CW Boss: #Supernatural 'Could Outlast My Tenure' as Network President http://tvline.com/2016/08/11/supernatural-end-date-renewal-the-cw-series-finale/ … via @VladaGelman

I was just reading the comments on the article and was wondering if someone could clear this up:

As those who follow cons know, Jared & Jensen talked about what a cluster they thought the end of last season was this summer. Both admitted that they had pitched to just cut the last 4 episodes all together and end the season with the episode where God shows up and the brothers see him for the first time. However, the network insisted that the episodes be aired. I appreciate that J2 recognize what went wrong last season, and with new show runners, I hope it gets corrected.

I don't pay any attention to the cons -- where did Jared and Jensen say this?

• Love 1

Yeah, Jared had to take to FB to tell people it wasn't him. He joked about it on Twitter but I guess people didn't realize he was joking.

I don't know if it was said as specifically as that comment implies but they did say that any of the last 4 could have been the season finale and it was the most collaborative finale they had ever done. Jensen said that Mark and Misha had chats with the writers as well.  It's possible that person was relaying something from a m&g. Or they extrapolated from different discussions.   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Demented Daisy said:

I was just reading the comments on the article and was wondering if someone could clear this up:

I don't pay any attention to the cons -- where did Jared and Jensen say this?

I didn't see or hear them say that. They did say that all 4 spoke to the writers and that it was the most collaborative final episodes they had ever done. I thought they said the last four were kind of one continuous ep and anyone of them could have been the finale. Catrox14 I second what you said.

Edited by Diane
  • Love 2

Just saw this whilst in the Arrow forum re Mark Pedowitz discussing the CW at the TCA event. 

Other topics covered during the CW boss’ TCA appearance:
* Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and Supernatural all have 22-episode orders, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is back for 13 and Legends Season 2 currently has a 13-episode order which could grow. Returning midseason shows The Originals, The 100 and iZombie will be back for 13 episodes each, while Reign may get as many as 16.

SPN has a 22 episode order this season instead of 23.  LoT which is it's lead on Thursdays has 13 currently. I'm really curious what show will lead SPN when LoT ends.

Edited by catrox14
On 8/11/2016 at 11:49 AM, Binns said:

I don't know if anyone else has noticed by in 2016 there will have been 17 Creation Con's and for 2017 so far just 10 are scheduled.  Make sense with the wonderful news of the twins.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Diane said:

I don't know if anyone else has noticed by in 2016 there will have been 17 Creation Con's and for 2017 so far just 10 are scheduled.  Make sense with the wonderful news of the twins.

I was just thinking that their wives are saints for putting up with all these cons they attend!

• Love 1

Maybe that's why their marriages have lasted this long.   Absence makes the heart grow fonder?  I mean truly it must work for them and not be that awful to have lasted this long. If it's not working in Austin I'd think they would move to Vancouver.  It seems like Danneel and JJ go up to see Jensen before the season starts based on fan sightings and BTS pics from last season.

Mark Sheppard said he and Misha work Fridays and Mondays more because the guys have those days off so it sounds like they get at least 3 days a week back in Austin. The guys aren't there for the entire con weekend.  AFAIK they go on Saturday and leave Sunday night. So if they don't work on Fridays and Mondays, they have that time before and after the cons. It's probably exhausting for the guys but it's part of the job, for now. I would think the money they make from the cons, which is not insubstantial, helps with some of that meaning it gives them a way to travel more easily. 

• Love 1

I don't really even understand the point of that article. It's click bait IMO. It's pretty lame if she can't even get the names correct. Like why do the piece if you can't get that basic thing correct?

It does seem to be working for them.  I totally get why they stick with SPN.  They've got the routine down at this point, and they have the seniority that allows them the perks of shorter work weeks, etc.  Yes, there's a lot of back and forth travel, but that would be true no matter what series or movie they were working on.  So unless they plan to retire from acting altogether, I can see how this show suits them just fine right now.  And if the writing is up to it, I think there's still plenty of story left to tell.

• Love 5

Oh, Jared.  I hope this was a joke because it doesn't make him look good, IMO, if it's real.

Jared Padalecki

4 hrs · 

Facebook Mentions

· 

Hey BK at @ConstantineMpls you are the meanest human being that I have ever, in my adult life, been around. I hope you find your peace. Please know that I will never ever in my life be back at @HotelIvy or @ConstantineMpls in Minneapolis because I have never felt the hatred and spite and judgement that I feel from you.

He also included a picture, which I won't post.  I don't understand why he feels the need to do this instead of keeping it private.

On a better note, from Osric:

q4pFl1r.jpg

Supernatural version of Pokémon Go?  Sign me up!

• Love 1

His reply to a poster on FB:

Jared Padalecki  Thank you for voicing your opinions and your concern. You are, of course, entitled to both. As far as last night goes, I didn't receive "poor service". I didn't have mustard instead of mayonnaise on my burger, and she didn't give me too many or too few cubes of ice in my drink. The picture of her playing on her phone was the NICEST thing she did during the course of the evening...... No. I was subjected to a mean, spiteful human being. Period. She was mean. She was a bully. She, specifically, did several things that hurt mine (and our) feelings. She made me feel singled out and not welcome and "less than" (maybe you've been in the same situation before?). She ruined my night (if not my trip) in Minnesota. Furthermore, I'm not incredibly happy to have you express that you believe I'm not entitled to share my concerns or unhappiness because I'm a "celebrity". That's akin to the people who told me that I should be "happy" because I'm "successful", and that I shouldn't have "depression" or "anxiety" because "famous people" are so "lucky". And I very much don't appreciate being victim shamed, even though I'm "famous" and should just "deal with it and keep quiet about it". At the end of the day, I am a human being that breathes oxygen. The same as you. And, sometimes, there are people who hurt my feelings intensely and I want to reach out to my social media family to express my hurt and let y'all know that I, too, sometimes run into mean people who aim to ruin my day. As far as "keeping future grievances" more private?Simply put, no. I will not let you silence or censor me and my feelings the same way those in the past have tried to silence or censor or ignore or belittle my feelings. I've worked too hard for too long on myself to be told to take negativity that's sent my way, and shut up about it, just because I'm a "celebrity". I'm truly sorry that the existence of my hurt disappointed you, and I wish you peace and happiness. With love, jp.

No clue what happened

Edited by Diane
  • Love 2

RE : Jared comments on FB.

Below is a lengthy reply Jared made to a comment about his original post, wherein the person questioned why Jared would post comments like he did.

Thank you for voicing your opinions and your concern. You are, of course, entitled to both. As far as last night goes, I didn't receive "poor service". I didn't have mustard instead of mayonnaise on my burger, and she didn't give me too many or too few cubes of ice in my drink. The picture of her playing on her phone was the NICEST thing she did during the course of the evening...... No. I was subjected to a mean, spiteful human being. Period. She was mean. She was a bully. She, specifically, did several things that hurt mine (and our) feelings. She made me feel singled out and not welcome and "less than" (maybe you've been in the same situation before?). She ruined my night (if not my trip) in Minnesota. Furthermore, I'm not incredibly happy to have you express that you believe I'm not entitled to share my concerns or unhappiness because I'm a "celebrity". That's akin to the people who told me that I should be "happy" because I'm "successful", and that I shouldn't have "depression" or "anxiety" because "famous people" are so "lucky". And I very much don't appreciate being victim shamed, even though I'm "famous" and should just "deal with it and keep quiet about it". At the end of the day, I am a human being that breathes oxygen. The same as you. And, sometimes, there are people who hurt my feelings intensely and I want to reach out to my social media family to express my hurt and let y'all know that I, too, sometimes run into mean people who aim to ruin my day. As far as "keeping future grievances" more private?Simply put, no. I will not let you silence or censor me and my feelings the same way those in the past have tried to silence or censor or ignore or belittle my feelings. I've worked too hard for too long on myself to be told to take negativity that's sent my way, and shut up about it, just because I'm a "celebrity". I'm truly sorry that the existence of my hurt disappointed you, and I wish you peace and happiness. With love, jp.

I hope he removes her picture because I can see some overly zealous fan(s) harassing her.  This seems different than his airline rants. Based on his further comments, it seems like she treated him and his companions quite badly.  We don't really know how much negative shit gets thrown his way in person, like what people say to him or his family. If it's anything like the negative shit that gets thrown at him on social media that can be pretty ugly.

• Love 1

Catrox14 I think we posted at the same time.  I can say he seemed really hurt and upset.  I agree about taking the picture down.  He should also contact management if he hasn't done so yet.  

The hotel's Facebook page is currently down.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Diane said:

And I very much don't appreciate being victim shamed

Excuse me?  What?  Okay, this really pisses me off.  How dare he -- I don't care how rude she was to him, I sincerely doubt he's going to spend days, weeks, months, years thinking about how horribly she treated him.

Lost a lot of respect for Jared today.

• Love 1

I don't know what happened and Jared probably is justified in his feelings, but I just find it disappointing to see Jared act like this. He's posted pictures of airline workers in the past too. He doesn't have to put up and shut up about these things, but there are much better--and classy--ways of handling one's grievances. As it is, he comes off very childish, IMO. Throwing a loud public fit rather than actually dealing with the problem. If he really wants to make sure no one else has the same experience as him, he needs to take it to management instead of trying to get fandom to take it to management for him. I find it ironic he called this woman a bully.

I do worry about Jared, though. He seems to always be on a tare about something. The airlines, the phone company and now hotel workers. I realize we live in a society where outraged is the thing to be, but I'd think being angry at everything would get exhausting. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I don't know what happened and Jared probably is justified in his feelings, but I just find it disappointing to see Jared act like this. He's posted pictures of airline workers in the past too. He doesn't have to put up and shut up about these things, but there are much better--and classy--ways of handling one's grievances. As it is, he comes off very childish, IMO. Throwing a loud public fit rather than actually dealing with the problem. If he really wants to make sure no one else has the same experience as him, he needs to take it to management instead of trying to get fandom to take it to management for him. I find it ironic he called this woman a bully.

I do worry about Jared, though. He seems to always be on a tare about something. The airlines, the phone company and now hotel workers. I realize we live in a society where outraged is the thing to be, but I'd think being angry at everything would get exhausting. 

I agree, it's a nice hotel, not sure why he didn't just go to hotel management.  That would have been the appropriate response.  I guarantee there would have been a night manager there.  I really don't agree with posting the women's picture. Most of the time social media is not the proper response.

• Love 4

I'm really, really upset about this.  I get that he wanted some sympathy, but he could have done that without naming the hotel or bartender or any of that.  He could have talked about how his night was ruined by a rude bartender who did X, Y, and Z.  The fandom would have smothered him in love and affection.

Instead, he openly berates a woman and her place of business to millions of his fans.  Does he not know the sheer power of social media?  He could potentially destroy not just this woman's livelihood, but the hotel's as well.  That's dozens (or more) jobs lost.  Why?  Because a celebrity threw temper tantrum on social media.

And then he tries to wrap it all in a cloak of, "Oh poor me!  I'm the victim here and everyone is being mean to me!"

Grow up, Jared.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Demented Daisy said:

I'm really, really upset about this.  I get that he wanted some sympathy, but he could have done that without naming the hotel or bartender or any of that.  He could have talked about how his night was ruined by a rude bartender who did X, Y, and Z.  The fandom would have smothered him in love and affection.

Instead, he openly berates a woman and her place of business to millions of his fans.  Does he not know the sheer power of social media?  He could potentially destroy not just this woman's livelihood, but the hotel's as well.  That's dozens (or more) jobs lost.  Why?  Because a celebrity threw temper tantrum on social media.

And then he tries to wrap it all in a cloak of, "Oh poor me!  I'm the victim here and everyone is being mean to me!"

Grow up, Jared.

The women is not the head bartender, if you go to the website its a man. (not putting his name on here.) But I agree with you he shouldn't have posted her picture or ranted on Facebook.  Sometimes I think he just needs to breathe.

http://www.thehotelivy.com/Constantine

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Diane said:

The women is not the head bartender, if you go to the website its a man. (not putting his name on here.) But I agree with you he shouldn't have posted her picture or ranted on Facebook.  Sometimes I think he just needs to breathe.

http://www.thehotelivy.com/Constantine

Sometimes taking a minute to think about things makes all the difference in the world. The problem I have about him posting her name and picture is, maybe she was just having a bad night too? We never know what's going on in other people's lives. Not everything is personal or about Jared.

• Love 8
Just now, DittyDotDot said:

Sometimes taking a minute to think about things makes all the difference in the world. The problem I have about him posting her name and picture is, maybe she was just having a bad night too? We never know what's going on in other people's lives. Not everything is personal or about Jared.

I completely agree with you. 

• Love 1

Some of the supporting comments give me chills`, like "don`t worry, karma will take care of it". That could just be random words on the internet or someone planning to run that woman over with their car or setting fire to the hotel. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Amen to that.  

27 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Some of the supporting comments give me chills`, like "don`t worry, karma will take care of it". That could just be random words on the internet or someone planning to run that woman over with their car or setting fire to the hotel. 

That's why I think it was really irresponsible of him to post her picture. I don't think he understands what he could be setting in motion.

• Love 3

I didn't read exactly what happened, but I find this kind of behavior really troubling. It seems like bullying to me. He's coming at these situations from a position of power - as a "star" or "celebrity" or whatever - and calling out people who don't have any kind of similar "weight" in the fight. He's throwing a temper tantrum, and it's childish and mean, in my opinion. If you have a problem with how you've been treated by an establishment, whether it's an airline or a hotel, got to the management. Don't use your social media platform to try to shame people into treating you with whatever respect you seem to think you deserve. It smacks of "Don't you know who I am?!" behavior. And it's not attractive.

• Love 7