Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, pixelcat said:

"Hey, I heard about this town in Virginia called Mystic Falls.  Sounds like our kind of thing."

Don't forget Sam's catchphrase "So, get this" as he points at his laptop...

Dean: thinking to himself...'YES, Finally I can use the grenade launcher'. 

• Love 1

They've also never had a case in DC, but since we're not a state we don't count.  I can see the headline now:  Capitol Hill rowhome haunted by poltergeist, Congressman flees for his life!

• Love 3
(edited)

So, there is a lot chatter and angry fans on Twitter who are upset with the casting of Rick Springfield or anyone as Lucifer.

There is a petition to bring back Pellegrino as Lucifer and he is retweeting all of the nasty comments that are blasting the show for this casting along with the petition itself.  Now I'm kind of wondering if something happened that Pellegrino has fallen out of favor with the show.  It's kind of strange.  Also, his Twitter...well, that's something else. 

Edited by catrox14

He's pretty much an Ayn Rand dude from what I can gather. 

I get fans campaigning for a character to be on the show again, like Adam Rose and Osric retweet things like  "I miss Kevin" or "I loved Aaron". Bring them back" But there is some vitriol flying on some of the tweets from the Pellegrino fans. It has a real ugly factor to it. I'm not sure what a petition would actually accomplish other sending it to the showrunners who may or may not do anything with the information.

I mean shit if I thought a petition would work for demon!Dean I'd be all over that. LOL

(edited)

So, I posted a little somethin' somethin' that was spotted on teh interwebz, in the Eye Candy thread. Shorts may or may not be involved.

7SOn9V0.gif

ecwxk

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Diane said:

https://twitter.com/jarpad/status/758699461497454592

Jared Padalecki ‏@jarpad 27m27 minutes ago

Supernatural Season 12 trivia for y'all!! Does Sam STILL have his demon warding tattoo, or not? Send thoughts my way! #SPNFamily

1,002 retweets 2,509 likes

Robbie Thompson ‏@rthompson1138 25m25 minutes ago

@jarpad i'm no scientist, but the best way to show (not tell) would be seeing Sam shirtless

Taking this to the spoiler thread for more discussion

Ummmm......

LOL

ETA: There are rumors on Twitter this pic isn't real. It is. It's not shopped.

13925343_561208980751368_520884276662812

And Stephen Amell's reply

Comments

Stephen Amell That's the best thing that has ever happened in my parking spot.

Like · Reply · 1,781 · 15 mins

Edited by catrox14
Clarification this photo is real and not photo shopped.
  • Love 2

Jason Manns' Covers with Friends is complete and soon to be released. You can listen to the cover of  'The Weight' with Jason, Jensen, Rob, Richard and Gil McKinney.  This is pretty great.

http://jasonmanns.bandcamp.com/album/covers-with-friends

#‎coverswithfriends‬ is now available for Pre-order via Bandcamp!! http://jasonmanns.bandcamp.com/album/covers-with-friends and if you preorder the album now you'll receive The Weight right now, featuring Jensen Ackles, Richard Speight, Jr., Rob Benedict, and Gil McKinney! It'll be available for pre-order via iTunes, Cdbaby, Amazon, etc. very soon, and both download and Physical copy will be released on Sept. 1st, but band camp is the only one that gets you a song right now! ;)

Covers with Friends, by Jason Manns

jasonmanns.bandcamp.com

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Different angle. Yes they did this. LOL . It's real. These guys are hilarious. And so naughty.

I don't doubt that these 2 would pose for this picture. Why would they photo shop something like this when they could easily pose for it themselves? It would take much less time than photo shop. The real question is, did they actually use the makeshift bathroom? I could see it going either way, lol.

57 minutes ago, bearcatfan said:

I don't doubt that these 2 would pose for this picture. Why would they photo shop something like this when they could easily pose for it themselves? It would take much less time than photo shop. The real question is, did they actually use the makeshift bathroom? I could see it going either way, lol.

oh I just saw people on Twitter saying it was photoshopped meaning it was their heads put on other bodies. I just thought I'd address it here if anyone doubted it. Jared has posted photoshopped images of he and Jensen on his FB before namely the infamous one of them lying in bed together with just sheets covering them. Dorks.

12 hours ago, catrox14 said:

LOOOL.

It's odd they are doing the photo shoot and promos on the Flash/Arrow sets .unless..dun dun dun...CROSSOVER?? I'm sure that's not the case.

From Jensen's FB:

They put us on the ‪#‎Flash‬ set during a ‪#‎CWTV‬ promo shoot yesterday. We hada little downtime. So my apologies to Grant Gustin and the rest of the Flash Cast.  Jared Padalecki and I aren't used to all these set rules y'all have. Feel free to come visit us on the ‪#‎Supernatural‬ set anytime...you can nap all you want.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, catrox14 said:

LOOOL .  12 year olds.

Stephen Amell

Those dirty rotten... Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles --

13925205_1113074488777817_80974340491200

He has vowed revenge.  This is so great

Actually, I believe Gen once told Jared he was 8. I believe that was when he injured himself wrestling with Osric.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I know they were doing a photoshoot at the Flash/Arrow studios.  It wasn't an actual question. I was making a joke about a crossover.

I said nothing.  I posted info from Jensen's FB account.  Just like you did from his Instagram account.

42 minutes ago, Demented Daisy said:

I said nothing.  I posted info from Jensen's FB account.  Just like you did from his Instagram account.

I thought you were replying to my comment directly since you quoted my post. Weird. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Edited by catrox14

iTunes has previews of all the songs on Manns' album. I took a listen to  Jensen's "Simple Man". The snippet is beautiful.  Also who knew Michael Rosenbaum aka Lex Luthor could sing. But he really can. He does a great version of "Mad World"

Oh my gosh, this should not make me as thrilled as it is. I've been wondering if and when they were going to have more kids, but kept reminding myself THAT IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS. 

Love that announcement! I think I may know where they took that picture. :) Unless it's the view from their house. And then I don't. 

Edited by bethy
  • Love 3

I'm remembering Jensen's description of himself while filming that Future!Dean episode -- and totally imagine that's how he is trying to figure out how he and his wife are going to do with a pre-schooler and TWIN babies. :-)

• Love 2

I'm happy for them. One comment on that article is making me see red though. Someone is wondering if Danneel has invitro because she's 37 and she's thinking twins would be rare for a 37 yo. Um, actually the frequency of twins increases with age. When I found out I was expecting at age 40, the first thing my OB checked for was twins because of this.

My anger at the comment though was because it's none of our damn business!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bearcatfan said:

I'm happy for them. One comment on that article is making me see red though. Someone is wondering if Danneel has invitro because she's 37 and she's thinking twins would be rare for a 37 yo. Um, actually the frequency of twins increases with age. When I found out I was expecting at age 40, the first thing my OB checked for was twins because of this.

That reminds me of something Jensen said at a con...something along the lines of "there's a recipe and you need both ingredients and sometimes things don't work out" or something like that. Someone had (inappropriately, to me) asked if they were having more kids. Then Jared said but it's fun to try, lol. I'll have to see if I can find that con clip. In any event, like you said, it's none of our business. 

Speaking as a nurse, you're right- in OB we learned that multiples were much more likely for women around 35 or so and upward. 

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

That's a cute way to do the announcement. I wonder if he's going to want more time off.  

How frigging cute are those boots?

i wonder if this is why he didn't want to direct this year...more time at home with JJ as an only and/or supporting his wife. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Binns said:

That reminds me of something Jensen said at a con...something along the lines of "there's a recipe and you need both ingredients and sometimes things don't work out" or something like that. Someone had (inappropriately, to me) asked if they were having more kids. Then Jared said but it's fun to try, lol. I'll have to see if I can find that con clip. In any event, like you said, it's none of our business. 

Speaking as a nurse, you're right- in OB we learned that multiples were much more likely for women around 35 or so and upward. 

i wonder if this is why he didn't want to direct this year...more time at home with JJ as an only and/or supporting his wife. 

I remember the comment well.  I figured they were trying (a lot based on J2's interaction during that comment -- I'm fairly certain I remember some 12 yr old behavior...).  The report said she's due THIS year.  That actually gives me comfort.  Means she's likely at least 4-5 months pregnant.  I am always worried when these things are announced if they are announced too soon.  But given the picture by Jensen, either they allowed someone to give the scoop to People or were preparing to share the news relatively soon.  It's super-hard to hide twins at the 5th month (and after already having one child).  Not that they are jointly chased by paparazzi but with a family fan-sighting in Vancouver earlier this week, I suspect the news wasn't going to hold too long.  But, as I said, I'm just thrilled for them.

Perhaps if the babies are born near end November/early December, Jensen will have a fairly long time with them during the first few weeks. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bearcatfan said:

I admit it did ping with me a bit about IVF because Jensen was asked about more children at a recent con and he replied with something like "Well, those formulas can be tricky' or something to that effect. So who knows maybe they were doing IVF. I mean it's nothing to be ashamed about IMO. People do it all the time for a variety of reasons. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Binns said:

Now the fact that he decided not to direct an episode this year makes perfect sense.

1 hour ago, SueB said:

I remember the comment well.  I figured they were trying (a lot based on J2's interaction during that comment -- I'm fairly certain I remember some 12 yr old behavior...).  The report said she's due THIS year.  That actually gives me comfort.  Means she's likely at least 4-5 months pregnant.  I am always worried when these things are announced if they are announced too soon.  But given the picture by Jensen, either they allowed someone to give the scoop to People or were preparing to share the news relatively soon.  It's super-hard to hide twins at the 5th month (and after already having one child).  Not that they are jointly chased by paparazzi but with a family fan-sighting in Vancouver earlier this week, I suspect the news wasn't going to hold too long.  But, as I said, I'm just thrilled for them.

Perhaps if the babies are born near end November/early December, Jensen will have a fairly long time with them during the first few weeks. 

Ultrasound can't usually give a clear indication of gender until 16-20 weeks, so after about 4 months. Given her age, Danneel could have had genetic testing done a bit earlier, I think that's done around 10 weeks. I'm not sure though because I figured out I was pregnant too late to have any of that testing done. I don't have morning sickness and my periods were irregular at the time.

• Love 1