Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

On 7/14/2016 at 7:22 PM, catrox14 said:

SDCC Nerd HQ Panels:

SUPERNATURAL: Jensen, Jared, Misha and Mark
July 24, 2016 3:00 PM

SUPERNATURAL: JARED PADALECKI
July 24, 2016 4:00 PM

I know nothing of SDCC, but is it normal to have a separate panel for Jared after the combined panel of the four main stars? Or do they just pick someone each year to do that? Just wondering.

(edited)
1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

I know nothing of SDCC, but is it normal to have a separate panel for Jared after the combined panel of the four main stars? Or do they just pick someone each year to do that? Just wondering.

I'm not an aficionado about them, but as I understand, Nerd HQ is kinda a separate thing...sort of, kinda. They are called something like "Conversations for a Cause". They basically do them to raise money for some cause. Jared started doing them a few years ago, then finally got Jensen to do one with him, and now they have a full panel. I use the word panel loosely because they're a pretty laid back environment and usually there's a lot of screwing around going on. 

I don't recall Jared doing one by himself last year, but he did have the breakdown last summer and might've been trying to limit what he did at these things to help him not get stretched too thin. It's not uncommon for them to have multiple Nerd HQ panels for one guest, though. But, they're not part of the official CW promotion for Comic Con like the panel in Hall H or the round table interviews after.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2
(edited)

Just as an aside, Jensen changed his Twitter bio location from "Probably on a plane" to "no telling"

What is that scamp trying to say. No one will ever convince me that he doesn't know EXACTLY what he is doing with his SM, I don't care how dumb he plays.

Jensen AcklesVerified account

@JensenAckles

Supernatural hunter. on T.V. and in life.

no telling

Joined August 2014

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
(edited)
From the article.

But it’s Supernatural I can’t get over. The very favorite show of Republicans? The third favorite show of Democrats? Is this... is this the secret reason that Supernatural has managed to stick around for a dozen full seasons? Because the show is good, I absolutely enjoy it, but... 12 is a lot. We have way more Supernatural than was strictly necessary.

Unless, of course, it’s secretly the most popular show on television and no one is talking about it. Or the patriotic executives of The CW continue to air it out of hopes that it continues to keep the members of America’s two political parties from devolving into a civil war.

But if that’s the case, then the way things are going we’re going need a dozen more seasons of Supernatural at least. And maybe a spin-off or two.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 4

I don't know if Jensen and Kane are still friends, but I really wish they would do a song together, maybe all three, Jason, Jensen and Kane.  I think the vocals together would be amazing.  lol

Love the picture above.

• Love 1
(edited)

I KNEW that's where they were. Ahhh.. this a public golf course. I used to work in a building that sits along the south nine and we'd watch the Torrey Pines tournament from the balcony

Edited by catrox14
1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

Love the hat on Jensen! And he's holding a drink. ;)  catrox - borrow and car and go girl!!!

LOOL. I called my friend who is now an SPN fan due to my influence to see if she wanted to go but she's been recovering from surgery and is trying to be a responsible parent and buy a car for her son today. Annoying ;P

(edited)
25 minutes ago, auntvi said:

Catrox14 - is that LaJolla? I've only been there once, but I'd LOVE to go back sometime, it's so beautiful.

It's north of downtown La Jolla, up on the bluff by the Gliderport and south of Torrey Pines State Beach and Del Mar

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GirlyGeek said:

Ugh, I'm like a couple towns over (to use Supernatural lingo) LOL
Like, 20 minutes away from there.  Grrrr

I'm 12 minutes away. I know this because I used to work in that vicinity and it took me 12 minutes to get to work 15 minutes, tops. So close and yet so far. LOL

• Love 1

The running of the Misha this morning at SDCC.  There's a bunch of pics if you search for them, but I really liked this video.

And when did Comic-Con get so batshit crazy?  Guess I've been gone from San Diego too long!

On 7/23/2016 at 1:26 AM, catrox14 said:

Awwww, this is Jose the camera operator we see on the gag reels. This is cool.

I put a link to a video with him & Jensen under the Spoilers thread just FYI.

• Love 1
(edited)

LOL I am unsure of the context here but it seems pretty naughty. Little shits. LOL

So here is the context.

In the first panel they were giving Jensen a hard time about messing up the girl in the Zorro mask line from Hell's Angel. Jared, I think, asked him why he kept messing it up and he said, "Because it didn't make any sense". Now remember that was written by Buck Leming.  Then in this panel they were asked favorite episodes and Jensen answered The End and then at the end of the question he says , with this look mind.."Or any episode directed by Robert Singer and/or written by his wife". 

The video is below and picks up at this bit.  Shade? I'm hoping so.

tumblr_oauq6iBXUG1qma04ro2_500.gif

tumblr_oauq6iBXUG1qma04ro3_500.gif

tumblr_oauq6iBXUG1qma04ro1_500.gif

Edited by catrox14

Jensen has to know the general feeling of the fans regarding the Horrible Duo. So, yes, I believe it was supposed to be a joke at the very least. I can't believe his taste is that bad because he's such a good actor. Now, I do believe that he likes Bob Singer, so under the circumstances, it is a strange thing to say.

21 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

What this I hear about Rick Springfield becoming Lucifer? If he's replacing Mark Pellegrino, I'm not very happy about that.

Yeah, I read that too on TV Line. I'm disappointed to say the least because Pellegrino owns that role. Maybe he is doing something else at this time, or just tired of it. Either way, it's our loss IMO.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FlickChick said:

Jensen has to know the general feeling of the fans regarding the Horrible Duo. So, yes, I believe it was supposed to be a joke at the very least. I can't believe his taste is that bad because he's such a good actor. Now, I do believe that he likes Bob Singer, so under the circumstances, it is a strange thing to say.

Bob & Eugenia were back stage.  I suspect the mugging for the camera was some in-joke regarding sucking up to the two.  But not really sucking up to them, just hamming it up for the camera.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Holy Crap! That Nerd HQ Panel was the funniest thing I've ever watched. I don't know how they get any work done

I have wondered that for years now LOL. One day I just want ALL the outtakes. I'm thinking there is another 240 episodes of outtakes alone.

@Morrigan2575 Did you watch both of them? like nearly 2 hours of shenanigans.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

Heh, Jensen said at comic con that they could just use one of the Impalas and show it driving into town. The end. I think they should do that and screams are  heard off  screen and then show the   impala driving out of town and fade to back.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Heh, Jensen said at comic con that they could just use one of the Impalas and show it driving into town. The end. I think they should do that and screams are  heard off  screen and then show the   impala driving out of town and fade to back.

"Hey, I heard about this town in Virginia called Mystic Falls.  Sounds like our kind of thing."

• Love 5