Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BabySpinach said:

HOLY FUCKING GOD. He must know EXACTLY what he's doing to us. This also feels like a big HINT HINT to DC, too.

The costume looks good enough to be authentic for a character in a film/TV series. Looks like a promo shot for a new role, honestly. Makes me wish it were true!

Please let this be Jensen low key announcing he'll be Red Hood. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BabySpinach said:

HOLY FUCKING GOD. He must know EXACTLY what he's doing to us. This also feels like a big HINT HINT to DC, too.

The costume looks good enough to be authentic for a character in a film/TV series. Looks like a promo shot for a new role, honestly. Makes me wish it were true!

IKR!!!! I swear it looks like an audition vid! He killed twitter dead! So much LOVE!

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Sorry... I don’t like Jensen all covered up. ?

No one does but it's better than putting Jensen in a corner like Dabb is trying to do.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Kill. Me. Now.

Be sure to scroll through to the end, and then prepare yourself...

ded.JPG

...*so this is what it feels like to be struck speechless*...

2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

This really is a gift that keeps on giving.

The body language is  To. Die. For.

I don't know how anyone else could ever even attempt to play this role after seeing these.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I don't know who it is but I don't think it is Jensen. Profile and smile doesn't look like him at all to me.

I don't think so either but I can't say 100%

SnapShot(16).jpg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I don't know who it is but I don't think it is Jensen. Profile and smile doesn't look like him at all to me.

No hair behind the ears.  Compare to the ear shot on Live w/Kelly & Ryan above.  ("You ever do [his] ear?") :)

Different earlobes, too, I think. 

• Love 2

I apologize if this was already posted somewhere on the site; I just stumbled across it tonight:

At one point, you can hear JA agreeing with someone that JJ is giving him advice on which pumpkins to pick!  LOL

• Love 3

Good Goddess. He looks so Lean and Fit in that pumpkin contest vid. And I have to say that the tat he got is a perfect tease. It peeks out every now and again when he moves.

He's given us so many goodies this Halloween! ;-)

3 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

Call me Captain Obvious, but no one gets a professional photographer, and a moody location photo shoot, for their Hallowe'en costume.  Colour me intrigued, and excited!

I am, too. I can't help it.

12 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I don't think so either but I can't say 100%

SnapShot(16).jpg

Arrow's laughter is like Light. :-)

So are they really doing a reboot of Dawson's Creek?

• Love 2
17 hours ago, PAForrest said:

IKR!!!! I swear it looks like an audition vid! He killed twitter dead! So much LOVE!

This, this and THIS!!

I can't stop studying these pics. ;-D

Even the boots = LOVE!!

• Love 4
19 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

There are a couple more here from the person who made the costume. 

WARNING Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a car when opening this

So, I'm dying to know the backstory here.   Look at all the details and people involved!  And she said she 'made it for Jensen'.  It's done in Vancouver -- but as a seamstress, I can tell you this is one BIG project. Boot details, etc..  And expensive.  So... did she just do it and then HOPE Jensen would wear it?  Did Jensen commision it?  I hope someone at MinnCon asks about this.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

More pictures on Jensen's Instagram (7 in total).  Not sure how to get them here.   Unfortunately, all but one wearing the helmet. :( 

I think he looks super hot in the helmet because it's all body language and hot AF lol

• Love 5

I'm guessing he kind of embraces the helmet because he's definitely never been the type who would want to be noticed just for his pretty face.

In fact, he's always seemed completely the opposite to me.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Seems like he saw it and then commissioned his own. 

I’d just love that if it were true.  I think Jensen share dean’s love for cosplay.  

• Love 2

From the person who made the costume:

Happy Halloween everyone!!!! This year I’m not dressing up, so I dressed up someone else!! Stoked to @JensenAckles rocking the Red Hood . Costume and photos by me, @arachnobite - Helmet and mask by @TigerStoneFx

and from the company (TigerStone Fx) that made the hood and mask:

As fans of Supernatural, Red Hood, comics & costumes, we couldn’t be more excited to see these photos of @JensenAckles in our helmet & mask with his awesome costume! It was so cool to be a part of this. And let’s face it... there is no other Red Hood! http://instagram.com/p/BpnWKjhAHpQ/

So it seems like Jensen commissioned the outfit, but the hood and mask belong to the company that made them.

• Love 3

I'm trying to find more, but from the few tweets I've seen about the Gold panel, Jensen hurt himself training for the Bad Idea marathon? I hope he'll still be able to participate, but I also hope he doesn't beat himself up if he has to withdraw.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Me too. :) Why do I feel like I read or heard at some point that it was Jared who gave her the nickname? Am I mis-remembering that?

Jensen, at one point, said Jay.. JJ... Jay-bird... were all terms of endeafmeant for her.  Then jay bird turned to ‘birdie’.  And it’s a blue jay on his tattoo.   So I think it started as a simple play on her name:JusticeJay. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SueB said:

Jensen, at one point, said Jay.. JJ... Jay-bird... were all terms of endeafmeant for her.  Then jay bird turned to ‘birdie’.  And it’s a blue jay on his tattoo.   So I think it started as a simple play on her name:JusticeJay. 

I get the progression, I just thought I remember it being Jared that came up with Birdie. No matter though, it's cute, regardless.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
because I can't seem to post without an edit, like, ever
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Me too. :) Why do I feel like I read or heard at some point that it was Jared who gave her the nickname? Am I mis-remembering that?

I have a similar recollection, but I can't remember where I read or heard that. It seems like it was from a con panel?

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it was a panel in which they talked about the pic of JJ and one of Jared's boys in a double stroller at Halloween a few years back, and IIRC, which I may not, Jared said his nickname for her was Jaybird...

• Love 2