Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: She’s Back And Just As Trashy

• Start Topic

Do ya'll remember when Kim said Kandi lived in the hood and Nene's house was a roach-infested dump?

She really is one of the most terrible people on reality tv and that is saying a lot.

Also, I am shocked to learn Kim is only 44.

My mother is much older and looks a million times better without any plastic surgery. My mother looks young and fresh compared to Kim and all she does is eat well and work out once in a while.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

We were all shocked when she said she was 28 when the first season aired! She never looked fresh. 

Kandi and Nene had/have nice houses. I think Kim forgot her house was mold infested, and she had to pay a lot of money to fix the whole interior. And this house is in foreclosure now.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t have much sympathy for Kroy, though.  He could plainly see what she was and he had plenty of warning.  I wonder if he will reconcile with his family now. 

Kim ensnared him into her trap when he was 25 and was naive, even for a 25 year old. It is sad that he is now isolated from good influences and a support system 11 years later. He was naive when he entered into a relationship with Red Solo Cup succubus, and I so hope he realizes he and his children deserve better than being broke and in debt to the IRS because of red solo cup. 

she isolated him from his support system and I really hope some of them welcome him and his kids back.

• Like 10
On 5/15/2023 at 8:49 AM, ZettaK said:

Kim and Kroy unfollowed each other on social media. Kroy is asking for Kim to vacate the family home in the divorce petition.

I think they will all have to vacate the home when the bank, the tax man and the sheriff come around.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12112273/Kroy-Biermann-claims-Kim-Zolciak-gambling-problem-affects-ability-parent.html

Yeah that’s like the tip of the iceberg of issues she has.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think they will all have to vacate the home when the bank, the tax man and the sheriff come around.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12112273/Kroy-Biermann-claims-Kim-Zolciak-gambling-problem-affects-ability-parent.html

Yeah that’s like the tip of the iceberg of issues she has.

The foreclosure process can take years if he or she files for bankruptcy. Other stalling methods can be used. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Kim will think of something.  She always seems to bounce back. 🙄 I can’t imagine her using coupons, buying discounted store brands and forgoing the fancy trips and cars.  I would think that being so high maintenance would be exhausting.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Kim will think of something.  She always seems to bounce back. 🙄 I can’t imagine her using coupons, buying discounted store brands and forgoing the fancy trips and cars.  I would think that being so high maintenance would be exhausting.  

She can always go back to Chili’s and claim another life-threatening illness in the meantime.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
(edited)

So, I have been out of commission with skin cancer surgery that has meant I can’t wear glasses so I have been basically blind for a month. As background noise I decided to listen to RHOA from the beginning.

Also, I am stir crazy and wanted to follow the trajectory of wig.

Even when Kim was with Papa, fellow castmates talked about Kim’s love of spending money.

After she hooked up with Kroy, Kandi mentioned that while herself she may have baller money but she doesn’t spend like a baller, but Kim is spending all of Kroy ‘s baller money .

I missed a lot of steps but Kandi even said (I think to Kim) about how she knew so many NFL players ended up in working in warehouses as they spent all the money they made in the NFL.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 13
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

So, I have been out of commission with skin cancer surgery that has meant I can’t wear glasses so I have been basically blind for a month. As background noise I decided to listen to RHOA from the beginning.

Even when Kim was with Papa, fellow castmates talked about Kim’s love of spending money.

After she hooked up with Kroy, Kandi mentioned that while herself she may have baller money but she doesn’t spend like a baller, but Kim is spending all of Kroy ‘s baller money .

I missed a lot of steps but Kandi even said (I think to Kim) about how she knew so many NFL players ended up in working in warehouses as they spent all the money they made in the NFL.

Glad to have you back. That's a scary situation.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
On 5/24/2023 at 4:01 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

She's the cockroach of reality shows.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I don't know where your surgical scar is on your face but I do remember that a lot of the kids in high school got nose jobs, those who wore glasses would tape them on to their forehead so the glasses would not rest on the bridge of their noses, if that scenario helps you.

I hope you heal quickly and it is all good for you.  

• Like 6
On 5/26/2023 at 7:33 PM, Stats Queen said:

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1200856-why-nfl-players-really-go-bankrupt.amp.html

Screenshot_20230529_230034.thumb.jpg.7f213aaba1b3fd53d837edd25a8a20a9.jpg

This article is 10 years old, but still.

• Like 7
On 5/29/2023 at 11:03 PM, NowVoyager said:

I was on a flight during the NFL lockout in 2011 and sat next to a pro football player. It was such an interesting conversation. He said so many of he friends/co workers ended up broke soon after their careers ended and he wasn’t going to do that.

He said the NFL offered a financial management course for players and only 40 attended. This was also over ten years ago and I hope more of them have gotten more realistic bout the long term.

4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

So Kroy said Kim punch him in the head because he locked $175,000 worth of her possessions in a safe.

Well, maybe he was making sure he could feed their children. 

3 hours ago, charliesan said:

I think I know who will be on next season of Atlanta Housewives... 

Please no, unless other cast members don’t let up on her.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, charliesan said:

I think I know who will be on next season of Atlanta Housewives... 

Oof, can you imagine having to pick between having back either Kim or Marlo in the next season in terms of bottom of the barrel options?

Tho morbidly I would like to see one final season of the golden cast reunion of Nene, Kim, Sheree, Kandi, Kenya, Phaedra, Portia, and Cynthia (with Claudia guest starring to trigger Nene) before this show is finally put out of its misery.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Just like water is wet...Kim is gonna con.

Andy loves to save a hoe so she might still just work him.

Remember this woman was vile enough to fake having cancer.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Sad when her hair weighs more than she does.

That photo is so staged. If Kim walks into a church she will be struck by lightning immediately.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9