Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: She’s Back And Just As Trashy

• Start Topic

On 12/20/2023 at 7:29 AM, Jst2Wld said:

I don't know who the interior decorator was for that home but damn it's tacky. If Liberace was still alive I'd guess it was him.

I’m thinking it was Kim, Kim Zolciak that was responsible for that tragedy.

Also, similar houses in the area are in the market for $3M tops. And they have attractive decorating.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
52 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Also, similar houses in the area are in the market for #3 tops. And they have attractive decorating.

I believe that. Kim thinks the more she spends on outrageous, gaudy shit, the more she can show the world how "rich" she is. From her multiple surgeries for big boobs, tiny waist, fat lips, nose jobs, ass jobs to her $1600.00 jar of face/neck cream.

Then there is the thousands of dollars spent on designer clothes, shoes, purses for herself and her 2 adult daughters. And the money lost on gambling. She most likely buys very expensive bottles of wine to drink all day and night. 

And why hasn't Kroy or Kim gone to court to start a custody hearing for the under age kids? 

Edited by Jst2Wld
  • Like 7
(edited)

Sigh...

Looks like time is up for Kim & Kroy privately selling their home... then again, we've heard this story before:

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann's Bank Says It Has Right To Foreclose https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/11/kim-zolciak-kroy-biermann-foreclosure-bank-mansion-divorce/

Also, an article about Kroy wanting a share of the luxury clothes, shoes & bags Kim's been selling online. Who's buying this stuff? The interesting part for me is how much money they earned/blew through. At least $17 million according to court documents:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kroy-biermann-seeks-equal-cut-of-belongings-sold-by-ex-kim-zolciak/

I say "at least" because the article bizarrely quotes $3 million for 5 seasons of the Don't Be Tardy reality show; however, the show ran for 8 seasons.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Sigh...

Looks like time is up for Kim & Kroy privately selling their home... then again, we've heard this story before:

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann's Bank Says It Has Right To Foreclose https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/11/kim-zolciak-kroy-biermann-foreclosure-bank-mansion-divorce/

Also, an article about Kroy wanting a share of the luxury clothes, shoes & bags Kim's been selling online. Who's buying this stuff? The interesting part for me is how much money they earned/blew through. At least $17 million according to court documents:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kroy-biermann-seeks-equal-cut-of-belongings-sold-by-ex-kim-zolciak/

I say "at least" because the article bizarrely quotes $3 million for 5 seasons of the Don't Be Tardy reality show; however, the show ran for 8 seasons.

Kim is a con artist that keeps on conning no matter what...

Maybe she should look up Apollo........

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
21 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Sigh...

The couple can postpone the foreclosure by filing for bankruptcy- the process can take a long time, even years. They would have valid reasons, they are bankrupt anyway. The bank/mortgage company wouldn't be happy. 

The reality show lasted for 8 seasons, so they earned more than $3 million. As for Kroy's football career earnings, he had to pay taxes on those, federal and state, so he didn't have $14 million after that, but still a significant amount left. It's shocking how much the couple spent, to the point that when the show ended they started having financial problems. Were they so naive to think that the show would last forever? It lasted for way too long as it is. Didn't they think of the future, about alternative sources of income? They had 5 underaged kids until recently. Even Brielle was underaged when the show started. 

• Like 5
(edited)

Kim Zolciak’s Daughter Ariana Accuses Police of ‘Unlawful Seize’ During DUI Arrest.

She hit a car and the police was called. The police smelled alcohol in her mouth and clothes. She failed the sobriety test, and she refused to take a breathalyzer test. She was booked for misdemeanor DUI in August 2022. She also received a citation for misdemeanor improper/erratic lane change, as well as underage alcohol/possession/purchase of alcohol (she was 20 at the time). Ariana said she had no previous traffic violations. She believes being held was an “unlaw warrantless seizure, not supported by probable cause or articulable suspicion, violating her rights under the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.” Her motion demands the court to remove the “illegally obtained” evidence from her car and not to “use, mention or otherwise refer to such evidence at the trial.” Additionally, she wants any refusal of taking a chemical test at the accident scene to be thrown out. She claims the machine on which she was to be tested was not being operated with all its electronic and operating components as prescribed by its manufacture properly attached and in good working order.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/09/21/kim-zolciaks-daughter-ariana-accuses-police-of-unlawful-seize-during-dui-arrest/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
On 1/13/2024 at 3:57 AM, ZettaK said:

Kim Zolciak’s Daughter Ariana Accuses Police of ‘Unlawful Seize’ During DUI Arrest.

She hit a car and the police was called. The police smelled alcohol in her mouth and clothes. She failed the sobriety test, and she refused to take a breathalyzer test. She was booked for misdemeanor DUI in August 2022. She also received a citation for misdemeanor improper/erratic lane change, as well as underage alcohol/possession/purchase of alcohol (she was 20 at the time). Ariana said she had no previous traffic violations. She believes being held was an “unlaw warrantless seizure, not supported by probable cause or articulable suspicion, violating her rights under the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.” Her motion demands the court to remove the “illegally obtained” evidence from her car and not to “use, mention or otherwise refer to such evidence at the trial.” Additionally, she wants any refusal of taking a chemical test at the accident scene to be thrown out. She claims the machine on which she was to be tested was not being operated with all its electronic and operating components as prescribed by its manufacture properly attached and in good working order.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/09/21/kim-zolciaks-daughter-ariana-accuses-police-of-unlawful-seize-during-dui-arrest/

Ariana is On Task. I mean, seriously, who in the WORLD would know the exact moment she's walking through LAX had the TMZ paparazzi not been called beforehand?? 🙄🙄🙄 She did a good job though. Slow 👏🏾 

Kim Zolciak's Daughter Ariana Biermann Says Mom's Staying Strong Through Divorce https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/25/kim-zolciak-daughter-ariana-biermann-parents-divorce-kroy-biermann/

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

Re: Ariana's DUI. How is mommy going to pay for this? Maybe she already has an attorney? Judging by all the legal jargon in that article we know those weren't Ariana's words. She probably can't spell her own name. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

Re: Ariana's DUI. How is mommy going to pay for this? Maybe she already has an attorney? Judging by all the legal jargon in that article we know those weren't Ariana's words. She probably can't spell her own name. 

Which is sad, because when she was younger she was a good student. 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

She has an attorney. The attorney told her to claim that her car was illegally searched, etc. (after the police smelled alcohol on her clothes, and breath). In reality, she refused to have a breathalyzer test, and she failed the sobriety test. She was stopped because she was driving erratically, and she hit at least one parked car.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Binging Atlanta, and is Kim's dad a creeper or just has a bizarre humor? Kim was talking about breastfeeding, and her dad asked if her baby plays with her other breast when she nurses. I would be creeped the hell out if my father said anything like that. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
On 3/22/2024 at 5:25 PM, RealHousewife said:

Binging Atlanta, and is Kim's dad a creeper or just has a bizarre humor? Kim was talking about breastfeeding, and her dad asked if her baby plays with her other breast when she nurses. I would be creeped the hell out if my father said anything like that. 

Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF

• Wink 2
  • LOL 5

https://pagesix.com/2024/03/29/entertainment/kim-zolciak-and-brielle-biermanns-land-rover-repossessed-amid-kroy-biermann-divorce-financial-woes/

On March 27, 2024 a judge ordered Brielle's Range Rover to be repossessed. No payments had been made since May 2023. The bank sued them for non-payment in December 2023 & were only just awarded a verdict.

Can someone please explain to me how they've been able to drive the car for 10 months without making payments?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

https://pagesix.com/2024/03/29/entertainment/kim-zolciak-and-brielle-biermanns-land-rover-repossessed-amid-kroy-biermann-divorce-financial-woes/

On March 27, 2024 a judge ordered Brielle's Range Rover to be repossessed. No payments had been made since May 2023. The bank sued them for non-payment in December 2023 & were only just awarded a verdict.

Can someone please explain to me how they've been able to drive the car for 10 months without making payments?

I sure can’t explain that nor all the other graces they have been provided with defaulting on mortgage, unpaid credit card bills, etc. 

It boggles the imagination because people have gone to jail for less.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 5:06 PM, NowVoyager said:

I doubt they can afford to have an attorney to advise them, and represent them, but they might have learned some tricks (about how to delay a court case, etc.) already from their previous legal adventures. Or they hire a new attorney when the previous one drops them for non payment. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1