Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

I think there’s always room to get paid more, but somewhere along the way we broke out their pay and it wasn’t bad at all for a part time job. Shelly noted that they were paid for rehearsal time, CMT time, appearances and game day. If they earn $175 per game and put in eight hours that day, it’s $21.87 per hour. More than what many with college degrees are earning. If they’re getting that at 40 hours a week, it’s $45k a year. In Dallas, that’s not bad for someone who is still young enough to tolerate roommates and such.  And most of these women have other sources if income. I made way less than that starting out of college and still afforded the concerts and drinking and having my hair done. 

I do think there’s room for improvement, but it’s not the equivalency of slave labor. All that said, yes, it’s an upper middle class game. Years and years of training are hard to afford for families with the best of intentions and not a lot of cash. I’m from one of those families and I suspect many of us are.  Danielle, jasmine and Carissa (the one that made the team, not the one with the bug biz backstory) were so relatable because of their more modest backgrounds. 

Now that the football season is done, I get why Kalyssa might have moved on, and why so many have a side hustle. Trading on beauty and noteriety has a shelf life. Gotta get that cash while you can and set yourself up for later. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Acromantula said:

Ditto--I'm 28 now, and only got a job where I could afford to be a DCC when I was 27. But, like you, there's no way I could get the time off to attend Game Days, practices, appearances, special events and solo preparation time. And I'm not even married or have kids! 

So DCC should only be a rich girl's hobby? No poor people allowed? 

No, of course they're not. Because auditioning/dancing for the DCC is outside the realm of possibility for anyone below middle class. Let's be real here for a moment: being a DCC is a "privilege" only for the privileged and middle class. I'd honestly be surprised if any of these cheerleaders is supporting herself 100%. They are able to audition and cheer with the DCC because they have families/parents/husbands at home supporting them financially, at least in part. 

Am a millennial. Can confirm: Not all young people are lazy. However, us "young people" aren't stupid either. If you pay us crap wages, no benefits, and we are forced to work long hours, you better bet we're going to realize pretty quickly that this job isn't worth much effort. I wonder how the attitudes/work ethics of the young people at your husband's place of employment would change with higher pay and a feeling of greater value. 

I love this whole post.

• Love 6

NFL league minimum is $465,000 for a 16-week regular season.  That’s almost $30,000 a game for a guy who might never play a down.  Dak Prescott has a 4-year $2.7 million contact. According to Forbes, the Cowboys organization is worth $4.8 billion with annual revenues approaching $800 million.   It is the most valuable sports franchise in the world.

Cheerleaders get $150 a game.   

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, Acromantula said:

Am a millennial. Can confirm: Not all young people are lazy. However, us "young people" aren't stupid either. If you pay us crap wages, no benefits, and we are forced to work long hours, you better bet we're going to realize pretty quickly that this job isn't worth much effort. I wonder how the attitudes/work ethics of the young people at your husband's place of employment would change with higher pay and a feeling of greater value. 

Amen! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Jazzhands said:

NFL league minimum is $465,000 for a 16-week regular season.  That’s almost $30,000 a game for a guy who might never play a down.  Dak Prescott has a 4-year $2.7 million contact. According to Forbes, the Cowboys organization is worth $4.8 billion with annual revenues approaching $800 million.   It is the most valuable sports franchise in the world.

Cheerleaders get $150 a game.   

Most squads don't pay for MANDATORY practice time so they make way less than minimum wage.  DCC at least pays for rehearsals and CMT time.  I also think they cover hair, lashes, nails, tanning, etc.  Other squads don't.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, hypeman said:

Most squads don't pay for MANDATORY practice time so they make way less than minimum wage.  DCC at least pays for rehearsals and CMT time.  I also think they cover hair, lashes, nails, tanning, etc.  Other squads don't.

Those articles you posted were eye-opening.  I knew about the lawsuits generally but wasn’t familiar with many details.  I am appalled. 

Also, I wonder if the DCC organization is paying for beauty services for the team, or if those services are “donated” in exchange for exposure on the show. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I think there’s always room to get paid more, but somewhere along the way we broke out their pay and it wasn’t bad at all for a part time job. Shelly noted that they were paid for rehearsal time, CMT time, appearances and game day. If they earn $175 per game and put in eight hours that day, it’s $21.87 per hour. More than what many with college degrees are earning. If they’re getting that at 40 hours a week, it’s $45k a year. In Dallas, that’s not bad for someone who is still young enough to tolerate roommates and such.  And most of these women have other sources if income. I made way less than that starting out of college and still afforded the concerts and drinking and having my hair done. 

Are the rehearsals, appearances, etc at $21.87/hour? If so, I agree that its a good amount of money for a part-time job, but I think that the problem is a combined one with money and time. Usually for most people, the part-time jobs on the side take a back seat to school or the real job that is paying the bills. That's not the case here. If you're late or miss a practice, it's a huge problem that can get you in major trouble. If you turn down appearances, they hold it against you later on (see Angela). I think there is a reason why so few of the girls have 8-5 jobs. If you're dancing at the Star until midnight every night and then trying to remember all of the new choreo so you don't get dismissed the next night, then there is probably a good chance your work product at your day job will suffer. If you have to leave a little early each day or have to run out right at 5 pm no matter what work needs to be done, so you can make it to practice on time, then that's not going to go over well with a lot of employers. I don't think Kyndall's situation was odd at all. 

• Love 1

Just watched half of the podcast.  My first one.

Shannon was annoying.

Jinelle was great.  She's been given so much crap on here for her looks and personality.  I just don't get it.  She looked better than Lauren and was extremely personable and easy to listen to.  I'm officially a fan.

Lauren was okay.  I don't have anything to compare her to, this being the first one I've listened to.

Lauren said she was coming back, and Jinelle kind of skipped over that question (at least in the first half).  I don't think she was avoiding it, the conversation kind of went a different direction.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Are the rehearsals, appearances, etc at $21.87/hour? If so, I agree that its a good amount of money for a part-time job, but I think that the problem is a combined one with money and time. Usually for most people, the part-time jobs on the side take a back seat to school or the real job that is paying the bills. That's not the case here. If you're late or miss a practice, it's a huge problem that can get you in major trouble. If you turn down appearances, they hold it against you later on (see Angela). I think there is a reason why so few of the girls have 8-5 jobs. If you're dancing at the Star until midnight every night and then trying to remember all of the new choreo so you don't get dismissed the next night, then there is probably a good chance your work product at your day job will suffer. If you have to leave a little early each day or have to run out right at 5 pm no matter what work needs to be done, so you can make it to practice on time, then that's not going to go over well with a lot of employers. I don't think Kyndall's situation was odd at all. 

The scandal is that most teams only pay for games, therefore practice time is mandatory, but uncompensated.  Also add in mandatory, un-reimbursed hair, nails, tanning, makeup, and tights.  Most teams specify what salon you must use (and pay out of pocket).

Cheerleaders are fighting to get to minimum wage. $20/hour is fantasy.

DCC sounds better, but probably not much since they keep their pay scale so secretive.

Read:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/26/sports/basketball/cheerleaders-in-nba-make-case-for-better-pay.html

Will someone with inside knowledge just create an account and say what the pay is for rehearsals (if any) and for CMT.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

When my friends cheered for DCC around 2010, I know extensions weren’t covered by the team. Nails weren’t either. Not sure about now. 

My friend went to their hairdresser and was told that they get 1 free hair appointment and 1 free manicure per month (at the same place as hair)

• Love 2
11 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

The DCCs are not suffering because they are not getting full time pay. I take a look at a lot of their social media pages with their going out to concerts, nice hair and makeup, nice cars, going on vacations etc. etc. while many workers are struggling to keep a roof over their head or food on the table. 

It should also be noted though that a LOT of them get assistance from their families in order to live this dream. And a lot of those families are rich. Well, richer than most. Kinda screws with the perspective.

i also feel like I started this money thing again ?? so sorry everyone.  

Edited by tajalexander
7 hours ago, lfedncr said:

I do believe they have been instructed never to be in public without at least mascara, eyeliner and blush ...she missed the memo .  

F055C0AD-1D54-4760-8A7C-2B713F733BA6.jpeg

6 hours ago, Jazzhands said:

Who is that?

I think it's Miranda, and all I can say is GOOD FOR HER for showing the world that she in fact does have a natural, pretty face under all that spackle they have to wear!

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Acromantula said:

Ditto--I'm 28 now, and only got a job where I could afford to be a DCC when I was 27. But, like you, there's no way I could get the time off to attend Game Days, practices, appearances, special events and solo preparation time. And I'm not even married or have kids! 

So DCC should only be a rich girl's hobby? No poor people allowed? 

No, of course they're not. Because auditioning/dancing for the DCC is outside the realm of possibility for anyone below middle class. Let's be real here for a moment: being a DCC is a "privilege" only for the privileged and middle class. I'd honestly be surprised if any of these cheerleaders is supporting herself 100%. They are able to audition and cheer with the DCC because they have families/parents/husbands at home supporting them financially, at least in part. 

My husband has worked with these young people, and some of them are not saints. A few of them have been causing problems for a lot of the other staff members, not doing their jobs, and even accuse my husband of inappropriate behavior with a female developmentally disabled client to the point he is not allowed to work at one of the group homes or be around the one female client and had to be transferred to work at another group home. I am not saying all young people are lazy, but the majority of young people my husband work with do not want to work. The good news is the three witches who were causing problems have been separated and move to other group homes because of the problems they were causing to the point where the one group home they were at had a very high turnover rate because no one wanted to work with them, and the idiot group home manager was too stupid to realize what was going on or did not care. How would you feel working with someone who made your work life a living heck and were spreading some unfounded and nasty rumors about you to the point where you could have lost your job and have charges brought against you.

There have been girls who supported themselves during TC and being on the squad. Sasha was able to put in two years while raising a little girl, Carisa managed to do so even with her family struggling because her dad lost his job, and Danielle probably had little help from her family because they were not rolling in money. Selina and Kelli are teachers so I bet they are supporting themselves. Plus the fact people need to realize the girls are paid by what they bring in revenue wise. Kelli said the budget for the DCC is usually around one million dollars. If the girls want more money they need to bring in more revenue aka calendar sales, appearances etc. etc. In fact, I remember a few years ago when Kelli said the swimsuit calendar sales were down. I certainly do not agree with the fact the girls are only paid by what they bring to the table revenue wise. Should they get paid more? Yes. Should girls who want to try out go for it? Yes. With what is going on in our own country, I do not feel the need to get upset with what a bunch of cheerleaders get paid when I see homeless veterans, law enforcement officers being gunned down for no reason, and people struggling to feed and keep a roof over their children's head.  

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

My husband has worked with these young people, and some of them are not saints. A few of them have been causing problems for a lot of the other staff members, not doing their jobs, and even accuse my husband of inappropriate behavior with a female developmentally disabled client to the point he is not allowed to work at one of the group homes or be around the one female client and had to be transferred to work at another group home. I am not saying all young people are lazy, but the majority of young people my husband work with do not want to work. The good news is the three witches who were causing problems have been separated and move to other group homes because of the problems they were causing to the point where the one group home they were at had a very high turnover rate because no one wanted to work with them, and the idiot group home manager was too stupid to realize what was going on or did not care. How would you feel working with someone who made your work life a living heck and were spreading some unfounded and nasty rumors about you to the point where you could have lost your job and have charges brought against you.

There have been girls who supported themselves during TC and being on the squad. Sasha was able to put in two years while raising a little girl, Carisa managed to do so even with her family struggling because her dad lost his job, and Danielle probably had little help from her family because they were not rolling in money. Selina and Kelli are teachers so I bet they are supporting themselves. Plus the fact people need to realize the girls are paid by what they bring in revenue wise. Kelli said the budget for the DCC is usually around one million dollars. If the girls want more money they need to bring in more revenue aka calendar sales, appearances etc. etc. In fact, I remember a few years ago when Kelli said the swimsuit calendar sales were down. I certainly do not agree with the fact the girls are only paid by what they bring to the table revenue wise. Should they get paid more? Yes. Should girls who want to try out go for it? Yes. With what is going on in our own country, I do not feel the need to get upset with what a bunch of cheerleaders get paid when I see homeless veterans, law enforcement officers being gunned down for no reason, and people struggling to feed and keep a roof over their children's head.  

I am so confused.  What does your husband's work situation have to do with the DCC?  I will say though, that I think that's quite a generalization to say that most young people today are lazy and don't want to work.  While I would say many young people today come across as entitled, plenty would like to work.  Simply because plenty of young people I know would like to get out of their parent's house, buy a home of their own and not rent.  They would like to be able to have a family one day.  Plenty of young people have said that they are willing to work but cannot find employment out of college.  That companies are requiring years of experience that they can only get through interning and not receiving pay for that.  I think there are plenty of problems facing the young people of today without adding to the mix that the entire population is lazy and unwilling to do what they need to do.

As for the DCC, their revenue brought in is more than any other NFL cheerleading squad.  The Cowboys Organization is worth 8 billion dollars.  The players cap for 2018 is $187,145,464 of 8 billion dollars.  Factor in office employees, medical staff. Cowboys Fit employees, stadium employees etc. - So, out of roughly, let's just go with 7 billion dollars, no one thinks that Jerry Jones could not find it in his 8 billion dollar budget to upgrade the DCC budget to let's just say, 2 million dollars to pay these girls a more fair sum?  

Finally, homeless veterans, law enforcement, teachers etc have nothing to do with the DCC and the way these girls are treated.  We can argue that of course, something needs to be done about these situations but that's not the point of the argument we are all trying to make here and now. In this day and age in our country, especially with everything that is going on, the gender pay gap is absolutely something that we should be concerned about.  Again, the Cowboys players are paid for running, throwing and catching a ball.  The majority of the DCC are trained dancers who spent years honing their craft.  Yet, because they are cheerleaders - they don't matter when it comes to equal treatment and fair pay?  Does that apply to actors like Michelle Williams and Mark Wahlberg as well?  I was quite upset on Michelle's behalf because her $80/day was a pittance compared to Wahlberg's $2 million.  What about ballet dancers?  What about female office employees?  Female law enforcement officers?  Female doctors?  Female veterinarians? The gender pay gap is real and it doesn't just apply to NFL cheerleaders.  It just happens to the board we are all posting on.

Anyway, I can see that all this is doing is going around and around so I shall move on now.

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, LMarchBand said:

I am so confused.  What does your husband's work situation have to do with the DCC?  I will say though, that I think that's quite a generalization to say that most young people today are lazy and don't want to work.  While I would say many young people today come across as entitled, plenty would like to work.  Simply because plenty of young people I know would like to get out of their parent's house, buy a home of their own and not rent.  They would like to be able to have a family one day.  Plenty of young people have said that they are willing to work but cannot find employment out of college.  That companies are requiring years of experience that they can only get through interning and not receiving pay for that.  I think there are plenty of problems facing the young people of today without adding to the mix that the entire population is lazy and unwilling to do what they need to do.

Yeah, there’s no doubt that there are a ton of entitled millennials, but this notion that millennials just don’t want to work and refuse to pull themselves up is annoying. Many millennials came out of school during a terrible job market/economy when we saw first hand that the “company loyalty” line was bs. Many people who had been with companies for years were summarily laid off, while others had to pick up slack with no increase in pay (not even cost of living increases in many instances). Many places have kept this mentality now even while companies have record profits, and people at the top are richer than ever. So no, many millennials will not just stick around if another opportunity presents itself for a job with crappy benefits and no visible upward mobility. We know better.

Likewise, it was much easier to get out on your own when college costs weren’t so outrageous. In 1985, at a private law school like the one I went to, average tuition was just above $7k. Average was just over $40k in 2012. When I was in law school around that same time, tuition was around $46k at my school. Now, its around $55k. And no wages have not risen at anywhere near those levels over the years. 

So yeah, millennials have some bad tendencies, but also have some legit reasons for them. 

Ill move on as well though since it’s not wholly relevant to the discussion.

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I think it's Miranda, and all I can say is GOOD FOR HER for showing the world that she in fact does have a natural, pretty face under all that spackle they have to wear!

I did not recognize her at all — she looks 10 years younger in this photo, and very lovely. 

• Love 7

I was responding to the part in one post about where my husband works at. I am not saying all young people are lazy with poor work habits. I was talking about the young people my husband and his fellow coworkers have dealt with in the past. When three young girls can cause so much trouble and make work unbearable and cause a huge turnover, there is a serious problem. Just like the problems the squad has dealt with this past season. I would not be surprise if it cause some tense moments for the organization and the girls as a whole.

3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Plus the fact people need to realize the girls are paid by what they bring in revenue wise. Kelli said the budget for the DCC is usually around one million dollars. If the girls want more money they need to bring in more revenue aka calendar sales, appearances etc. etc. In fact, I remember a few years ago when Kelli said the swimsuit calendar sales were down. I certainly do not agree with the fact the girls are only paid by what they bring to the table revenue wise. Should they get paid more? Yes. Should girls who want to try out go for it? Yes. With what is going on in our own country, I do not feel the need to get upset with what a bunch of cheerleaders get paid when I see homeless veterans, law enforcement officers being gunned down for no reason, and people struggling to feed and keep a roof over their children's head.  

My cousin, who is an elementary school teacher, works the suites at Bank of America Stadium (Carolina Panthers) for extra money.  She says she never leaves with less than $200 in tips and she is paid minimum wage.  She works about seven hours per game.  No crazy prep, practice, or years of lessons.  She makes more than the cheerleaders.

Cheerleaders are part of the total stadium entertainment experience.  No doubt they are not the stars, but they are part of the supporting cast, like the drumline, dj, mascot, etc.  You can not separate out the specific part of revenue generated by the cheerleaders.

This pay structure was created by about 25 multi-millionaire men in the 1970's when pro cheerleading took off.  This was supposed to be just pretty young women prancing around for eye candy.  It has developed into a demanding job.  However, the pay structure never changed because the men involved never cared to pay a fair wage.  It is 2018.  I really have a tremendous problem with any system that does not pay someone fairly for their efforts.

To correct the pay problem for most teams it would be about $3000 per cheerleader.  3K times 36 is $108,000 per season for the DCC.  The Cowboys latest profits were $350 million,  according to Forbes for 2016-2017 season.  That is 0.03% of profits.  This is not about money for the organization.

Cheerleaders, especially DCC, are omnipresent at team functions.  They are integral to the team brand.  They need to be compensated accordingly.

This horse is dead.  But I feel strongly whenever I see ANY group being abused, especially when that abuse is institutionalized.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Does anyone remember when the girls have to put in their notice about whether they plan to return? I think Shelly may have said so before, but I don’t recall when it is. 

January/February at the latest I believe that way they have a for sure number for swimsuit in March/April. 

The cheerleaders are paid by the revenue they bring in. Kelli said the usual profit is around one million dollars. It takes a lot to run the DCC organization. Does it stink? Yes. Do I agree with it? No, but I am not going to get up in arms about it when there are a lot more important things to worry about.

17 minutes ago, hypeman said:

My cousin, who is an elementary school teacher, works the suites at Bank of America Stadium (Carolina Panthers) for extra money.  She says she never leaves with less than $200 in tips and she is paid minimum wage.  She works about seven hours per game.  No crazy prep, practice, or years of lessons.  She makes more than the cheerleaders. 

What does she do?

1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

Has anyone seen Lauren's video today with Gina, Miranda and Christina?

Where is it?

9 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Has anyone seen Lauren's video today with Gina, Miranda and Christina?

I'm not a dancer and don't much about it.

Is it me or is she off or a few steps behind the others? Christina seems to be doing well with that.

Why do these girls always do hop hip dancing when the DCC doesn't do it? You'd think they want to practice DCC style so they're for May auditions. 

7 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Gina and (shockingly) Christina look strong here, even though the choreo is meh. 

No clue what Miranda is doing and Lauren can do better. 

Thanks for posting.  Christina looks great. I never believe the storylines on MTT.  Always edited for drama.

This choreo is what modern hip hop looks like.  I think it's fine.

Never been in love with anything about Lauren.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Gina and (shockingly) Christina look strong here, even though the choreo is meh. 

No clue what Miranda is doing and Lauren can do better. 

Miranda looks awful. Gina has impressed me in these recent hip hop videos. She’s got more versatility than I would have assumed. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

The cheerleaders are paid by the revenue they bring in. Kelli said the usual profit is around one million dollars. It takes a lot to run the DCC organization. Does it stink? Yes. Do I agree with it? No, but I am not going to get up in arms about it when there are a lot more important things to worry about.

There is always something more important to worry about no matter what the challenge is. For every problem there is always a bigger problem. No one here has even insinuated that the cheerleaders’ pay is the biggest problem in the world, but it is a problem and the fact remains that they are being done a disservice and deserve better. All the comparisons are honestly irrelevant. But as others have said, there is no point going around in circles about this anymore.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

I'm not a dancer and don't much about it.

Is it me or is she off or a few steps behind the others? Christina seems to be doing well with that.

Why do these girls always do hop hip dancing when the DCC doesn't do it? You'd think they want to practice DCC style so they're for May auditions. 

I think they take hip hop classes because it’s a power style. A lot of the girls who are trying out have more training in ballet, jazz, modern, contemporary styles that tend to be more lyrical than powerful.  With hip hop, they learn to be down in the plié, sharper with movements, but not jerky like competitive cheer style. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, tajalexander said:

It’s a shame to me that these girls aren’t truly compensated for truly giving up -all-of their free time for what’s considered to be a very part time job.

The thing is, as long as there are droves of girls out there willing to do it for that small amount of money, they don't have to pay them more.

• Love 3

I don't mean this to sound disrespectful, but I can't believe someone would think working out should be part of their compensation!!

I have 3 children, am middle aged, have a very hectic life, and yet, I find time to work out 7 days a week. It's really not that hard of a commitment.

If I can do it at my age, I can't imagine how a 20 year old would ever have a hard time finding time to take care of themselves.

These girls are at the age where keeping your weight down should be easy. 

I definitely don't believe in using having children as an reason to let yourself go, but with the exception of Tasha, not one of them has ever given birth. Look at how fabulous

Morgan looked and she had a toddler. I hate when people use that as an excuse. Put your kids in a stroller and run etc.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DBAAT said:

I don't mean this to sound disrespectful, but I can't believe someone would think working out should be part of their compensation!!

I have 3 children, am middle aged, have a very hectic life, and yet, I find time to work out 7 days a week. It's really not that hard of a commitment.

If I can do it at my age, I can't imagine how a 20 year old would ever have a hard time finding time to take care of themselves.

I definitely don't believe in using having children as an reason to let yourself go, but with the exception of Tasha, not one of them has ever given birth. Look at how fabulous

Morgan looked and she had a toddler. I hate when people use that as an excuse. Put your kids in a stroller and run etc.

I could see having to not pay for the gym since they want them to keep in shape. Especially if they're using the gym at the Star.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, DBAAT said:

What does having children have to do with this?  No one said anything about mothers not being able to make weight?  That said though, you also didn't sign a contract stating that you would maintain your audition weight for the season.  You're not expected to fit into shorts that were fitted to your body your rookie year and still sport them when you're a third year veteran (Meagan Sharpe).  If these girls are at an age where keeping weight off is so easy, why are some of them on weight watch?  Is it because pizza is delivered to the late night practices?  When you're being judged mainly on how you look and you're required to look a certain way ("our uniform is unforgivable") then yes, keeping fit should be considered in part of their pay.  Give them memberships at Cowboys Fit for all I care but if you require them to look proportional in a bra with giant sleeves and a diaper then give them the tools (money, gym membership) to get there.

• Love 4

Meagan Sharp in her fourth and last year was called out for her weight. She was dealing with medical issues and medications which was causing her weight gain. She went on to be an All-Star for one year after leaving the squad.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Meagan Sharp in her fourth and last year was called out for her weight. She was dealing with medical issues and medications which was causing her weight gain. She went on to be an All-Star for one year after leaving the squad.

Okay?  It doesn't change the fact that she was called out for not fitting into her shorts from her rookie year?  I give up, I'm done.

• Love 4

Speaking of gym memberships, maybe this is something that is known, or maybe this is a question for @ShellyB, but since their practice facility has one hell of a state of the art gym, would they get to work out there at no cost to them?  In fact, Khalyn, Stephanie, and Mandy are used as models on the "Cowboys Fit" website.  I just went there, and I'm shocked to say the image with the caption "DCC Mandy" is still there.

http://cowboysfit.com/

2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Miranda looks awful. Gina has impressed me in these recent hip hop videos. She’s got more versatility than I would have assumed. 

Totally agree!  Miranda looks totally lost, sloppy And out of step .  Oh my why would that get posted ughhh embarrassment 

3 hours ago, hypeman said:

Serve food and drinks to multiple club suites.  Food and drink is outrageously expensive, and they tip well.

That's nice to hear.  Some people *cough my ex husband cough* think that serving an expensive meal and serving a burger and fries uses the same effort, so why tip more?