Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Wow.  Stumbled across some pro bowl pics from a photo shoot the girls attended.  The back side of the Redskins cheer outfit leaves me speechless...

There's one of Kash as well.  The rest can be viewed here. 

redskins bad.jpg

kashpbc.jpg

Half her butt's hanging out and the fabric is jammed up her crack; which has to be uncomfortable. I wonder if she knew her picture was being taken. 

What team is the girl in the blue jagged skirt represent?   She's to the right of the AZ Cardinals cheerleader.

Edited by MrsEVH
10 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

What team is the girl in the blue jagged skirt represent?   She's to the right of the AZ Cardinals cheerleader.

I believe that's Chandalae of the Carolina Panthers TopCats.  For those in the know, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

...solely based on their uniforms?

Pretty much. Their uniforms are pretty trashy. It’s all about perception and those uniforms scream pole dancer take me away. 

Ok, I take it back. The redskins uniforms have to be the trashiest uniforms. That girls ass is hanging out. Come on people. There are kids at these games. Gross. I’m all about sexy when you’re young and hot, but GTF outta here. That’s just tacky.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, sATL said:

Just popped in for a minute. .any news on (1) jenna - did she officially turn in her resignation  yet and (2) did Cersten get into med school ?

Don't think anybody officially turned in yet but she had her mom announce on soc media. 

Cersten has not said anything about med school this year but don't think anyone is notified at most schools until around March.

Hi, I’m back from the dead. (Not really, I just went on vacation) 

Been trying to keep up with Pro Bowl, glad that other teams are regularly updating social media, Kashara doesn’t seem to post as someone would who’s excited about the experience - but I’ll keep my Anti-Kash opinions away... coughteamlaceycough

Wondering if anyone’s heard buzz about where the calendar shoot might be this year? 

• Love 2

Maybe I’m looking too deep but I find it off that it’s Kalyssa’s birthday and nobody (decides officially DCC channels) have posted about it. Usually we see collages and all of that on IG.

Upon further bored investigation, I noticed she doesn’t even “like” the tagged photos she’s in from her teammates recently about how they miss the other rookies. And it looks like only Jenna, Keyra, and Cersten engage with her at all. 

was she a part of the Christmas show? I would have assumed she would have put something up in that red uniform, but it was that same ole hair flip picture... usually people post their older shots when they are no longer on the team. Or on a probation.

Or or maybe she just has bigger dreams so being a DCC isn’t that soul-defining for her. 

Or maybe people don’t like her? I would hate that for her, I really rooted for Kalyssa.

Edited by tajalexander
22 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

Maybe I’m looking too deep but I find it off that it’s Kalyssa’s birthday and nobody (decides officially DCC channels) have posted about it. Usually we see collages and all of that on IG.

Upon further bored investigation, I noticed she doesn’t even “like” the tagged photos she’s in from her teammates recently about how they miss the other rookies. And it looks like only Jenna, Keyra, and Cersten engage with her at all. 

was she a part of the Christmas show? I would have assumed she would have put something up in that red uniform, but it was that same ole hair flip picture... usually people post their older shots when they are no longer on the team. Or on a probation.

Or or maybe she just has bigger dreams so being a DCC isn’t that soul-defining for her. 

Or maybe people don’t like her? I would hate that for her, I really rooted for Kalyssa.

So far not one teammate has told her happy birthday on the pix she posted saying it's her birthday.  Also why does she post it's her birthday usually the teammates post birthday wishes.  Guess she needs to post it herself since it seems like no one else on the team cares.  

• Love 1
Just now, Cowboysfan16 said:

KaSharas only posted a bit, but this might be a totally crazy thought, I would say it looks like she's enjoying the experience without being addicted to her phone the whole time. 

Exactly what I was thinking.  Plus it is so classy of her to be totally in the moment.  Having the time of her life, not consumed with her phone like so many of them now days and not feeling the need to brag about everything she is doing every minute of the day.   I am so impressed with her.  Just shows Kelli and Judy knew all along what they were doing about her.  

• Love 6

Let me rephrase. I don’t expect her to be glued to her phone, but a paragraph of “oh we had practice today and it was great and everyone is so inspirational and I’m honored” is kind of expected and boring.  I’d love a few more sneak peaks behind the scenes on SM, but if that’s not her ish then whatever. Live to life girl. 

9 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Let me rephrase. I don’t expect her to be glued to her phone, but a paragraph of “oh we had practice today and it was great and everyone is so inspirational and I’m honored” is kind of expected and boring.  I’d love a few more sneak peaks behind the scenes on SM, but if that’s not her ish then whatever. Live to life girl. 

She has been writing daily in her DCC Pro Bowl blog on the Cowboys website.  If I've read correctly, KaShara's been getting up around 5am most days for a full day of rehearsals, public appearances plus writing her daily blog post.  My guess is it's all she can do to find and then tumble into her bed each night. 

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Acromantula said:

I must say, I'm glad Kelli and Judy are so particular about the girls' makeup being more on the natural side. Otherwise, THIS happens: 

ap_640627384970.thumb.jpg.f9bbaff085b718c84f14a2bf61d0cef8.jpg

I think they all look great.  The dark lipstick on the MDC is very NOW in my opinion.  It's all over the red carpet and fashion mags, and I see a million 20 somethings rocking its equivalent daily.

I just feel like it's a generational thing.  Women over a certain age are not doing the thick eyebrows, cat eye, smokey eye, dark lipstick, etc. because it feels abnormal.  The last thing I will accuse the DCC of is being cutting edge.  Which can be good, but most often it's bad.

Edited by hypeman
grammar
  • Love 5
On 1/25/2018 at 10:31 AM, go4luca said:

Wow.  Stumbled across some pro bowl pics from a photo shoot the girls attended.  The back side of the Redskins cheer outfit leaves me speechless...

There's one of Kash as well.  The rest can be viewed here. 

redskins bad.jpg

This is so wrong on so many levels.

Ewww I am imaging drunk men at the games loving this. Barf. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, hypeman said:
4 hours ago, Acromantula said:

I must say, I'm glad Kelli and Judy are so particular about the girls' makeup being more on the natural side. Otherwise, THIS happens: 

ap_640627384970.thumb.jpg.f9bbaff085b718c84f14a2bf61d0cef8.jpg

I think they all look great.  The dark lipstick on the MDC is very NOW in my opinion.  It's all over the red carpet and fashion mags, and I see a million 20 somethings rocking its equivalent daily.

I just feel like it's a generational thing.  Women over a certain age are not doing the thick eyebrows, cat eye, smokey eye, dark lipstick, etc. because it feels abnormal.  The last thing I will accuse the DCC of is being cutting edge.  Which can be good, but most often it's bad.

I agree on its being current - and she's clearly gorgeous - only it definitely ages her.  She still looks young, but not "fresh," especially since it's such a dark matte.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, hypeman said:

It’s all about the big picture or the entire outfit. That makeup paired with skinny jeans and a velvet top and booties? Super fashionable. That lipstick paired with a very revealing cheerleading uniform? Ages her and looks off. Nothing wrong with either, they just don’t go together. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Just from my small phone screen, none of their makeup looks bad. Maybe a little heavy, but they’re taking pics and doing performances, so I give it a little leeway. 

Hell, I don't think anybody's makeup looks heavy, just the Dolphins girl's lipstick is dark.

I want to see what the pro bowl cheerleader ring looks like! We've seen some photos over the years but nothing that shows the detail. Do they change from year to year or are they the same? I *think the girls get to pick what finger it goes on and the DCC always choose the opposite pinky.

Edited by RedDelicious
16 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Maybe they all realized how bad her technique is and she made it on 80% looks and 20% power.

There are other DCCs we could say the same thing about. She is so pretty who cares if she can dance.

And about the other NFL cheerleaders and their makeup, I would say the DCC makeup can be on the heavy side at times especially on game day. The girls would look so much better with different hair styles, less makeup and less tanning.

Is that Jenna at point?  I think it is but her hair looks shorter if it is?

Also - I was not initially a fan of Gina (the show editing didn't help), but she's growing on me.  She looks good in this vid.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 1

New performance video that was just posted. ETA: just noticed we posted at the same time lol.

Is that Jinelle to Gina’s back left? I’m watching on my phone, so everyone looks small and I cannot tell who is who, but if so, eek...back behind the rookie?!? Actually I think that’s Tasha!

I like the shorter hair on Jenna. Long enough, so that she’s still getting bounce, but it’s different.

Edited by Jess14

So y'all about to get mad at me, but...........Robyn probably has the best personality on the team. Love her to death. But this is another time where she looks like she's dialing it in. 

Jenna and Kelli are working it as usual. Maggie and Lacey close behind. Gina in the back row looking like she's trying to make pyramid next year. 

Then you got Robyn HURTS MY HEART TO SAY THIS looking bored or tired. 

Bout to go ask Granny to light a candle for her and start praying bc Robyn needs some pep in hers step.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

So y'all about to get mad at me, but...........Robyn probably has the best personality on the team. Love her to death. But this is another time where she looks like she's dialing it in. 

Then you got Robyn HURTS MY HEART TO SAY THIS looking bored or tired. 

I hate to agree, but to be honest, I didn't even notice Robyn until I read your comment and went back for another look.  Maybe she's working through an injury and being careful?  Dunno.  But I've always loved her personality and spunk and I'm just not seeing it in this vid.

I do like Jenna's chop.  Her hair looks healthy and moves well.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

I hate to agree, but to be honest, I didn't even notice Robyn until I read your comment and went back for another look.  Maybe she's working through an injury and being careful?  Dunno.  But I've always loved her personality and spunk and I'm just not seeing it in this vid.

I do like Jenna's chop.  Her hair looks healthy and moves well.

I mean Robyn IS dancing with a steel rod in her spine, and I love her personality. Sometimes she does have these 'off' days where I'm like ROBYN EAT A PIXIE STICK.

Jenna chopped her hair last year too and had this really cute curly beachy bob going on. I wish she'd kept it. Her hair isn't BAD long, but I like the shorter, more natural on her.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

Lauren. 

Thank you. I thought it was her, but I was not positive. Dealing with some medical issues causing some memory and concentration issues. That is my story, and I am sticking to it.

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Is that Jenna at point?  I think it is but her hair looks shorter if it is?

Also - I was not initially a fan of Gina (the show editing didn't help), but she's growing on me.  She looks good in this vid.

Love the Chero, Jenna is killing it ! who is the blonde next to maggie ?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Thank you. I thought it was her, but I was not positive. Dealing with some medical issues causing some memory and concentration issues. That is my story, and I am sticking to it.

Hope you feel better soon.  You're not alone.  Obviously I couldn't see this morning since I couldn't tell Jenna from a dancing wombat. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, mmm said:

Love the Chero, Jenna is killing it ! who is the blonde next to maggie ?

Looks like Amy L right behing behind Maggie and Tasha on the edge one row behind Maggie and in front of Stephanie. If that's Tasha she's holding her own. Looks helped her too, but she's better than she gets credit.

I think Kalyssa is usually in back corner, our left, where maybe Madeline is? Hard to see her and Cersten both.

2 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Looks like Amy L right behing behind Maggie and Tasha on the edge one row behind Maggie and in front of Stephanie. If that's Tasha she's holding her own. Looks helped her too, but she's better than she gets credit.

I think Kalyssa is usually in back corner, our left, where maybe Madeline is? Hard to see her and Cersten both.

yeah i figure it that from the insta videos. Thanks

Also where is Heather & Kelli ?

Edited by mmm

Show Group performance:

Looks like something my high school drill team would do. I thought Show Group was suppose to be the best of the best DCCs. They need to step up when it comes to doing routines. Wash, lather, rinse, repeat.

37 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Show Group performance:

Looks like something my high school drill team would do. I thought Show Group was suppose to be the best of the best DCCs. They need to step up when it comes to doing routines. Wash, lather, rinse, repeat.

Same sideline routine they’ve been doing all year, maybe it’s just gotten boring already? 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Same sideline routine they’ve been doing all year, maybe it’s just gotten boring already? 

Omg so inexcusably horrible .. rhey all look like they are marking it!!! Is that Amy center back?  Totally missing counts ...