Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, flightlevel said:

Does Jenn K's hair look really red there? It looks good on her. I wonder if they're trying to balance out all the brunettes and made her more coppery. Jessica looks like she's had some botox and can't move her eyelids or forehead. She's so pretty, I don't understand why she'd do that. 

Melissa is growing on me more and more. I admit I wasn't a fan of all her 'tricks' in routines, but she really is well-spoken. She and Amy T both look really trim there, too. 

3 hours ago, PBSLover said:

I love that Jessica did most of the interview.  She’s adorable and natural in front of the camera.

And sounds a bit more real than Jenn K. I think Jenn K would be a great school teacher .

• Love 2

That powder is no joke. Praise it!  I admit I still struggle with taking out the comb...I totally pull a Kelli and just keep going. 

I kind of love him too, and his expressive face during judging makes me laugh. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

On doing the "Texas Tease"

He reminds me so much of my stylist I used to have in the 90s.  He would dress in the most outlandish outfits and had an "interesting" look. But he was AMAZING at styling & coloring.  I cried when he left Chicago to go to California to be with the man of his dreams.  I've never found another stylist who was better.  

The DCC guy is definitely growing on me :)

• Love 4

Ewwwwwww!!! He reminds me of a person making fun of Jesus. Also, he's either the manliest woman or most womanly man..... Can't reconcile him in my head, with his fluffy hair and bold jewelry and facial hair??????

Just now, LaurenBrook said:

she is SO photogenic!! she just always looks so naturally happy.  definitely one of my faves this year! 

Yes, her, Kelsey and Holly were my favorites in that picture set. Jinelle looked great too, there was one really great photo of Jinelle in there.

45 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Yes, her, Kelsey and Holly were my favorites in that picture set. Jinelle looked great too, there was one really great photo of Jinelle in there.

Always amazed at how well Jinelle photographs.

• Love 1

I have said it before in these threads, but it bears repeating.  Kelli and Judy are phenomenal at seeing the potential in a candidate.  Not the young lady she is when she auditions, but the confident and beautiful woman she will become after some time with the DCC organization.  

Both Jinelle and Raylee look wonderful in the SI NFL First Week photos posted above, and I am not certain that I would have picked either one as a standout in their rookie audition years.

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

Kelli hasn't had any work done. That I know for sure. 

Again botox is preventative...

I'm including Botox as work....Kelli has clearly had it, regardless of what she's admitted to.  That face is stretched beyond comfort when she smiles. I've never heard about it being preventative, that sounds like a myth.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

Its crazy to see how much Jinelle has blossomed since auditioning. She is stunning and I've been to a few games since she has been on the team and I couldn't stop watching her and Jenna. They just are so precise with the moves and give it an extra pop. All of them are beautiful though . 

• Love 6

Botox is a gift IF you go to a proper person. There's lots of untrained people where I live resulting in a bunch of very questionable looking women (and men). They look like somebody has farted under their skin ?? 

if you can't particularly notice the Botox, it's good ??

• Love 4

If the Twitter pages are going up tomorrow, why isn't the squad photo on the site yet? Are they worried it's going to spoil it who made it but putting up the Twitter accounts won't?

Edited by MrsEVH
On September 17, 2016 at 4:13 AM, ByTor said:

Kelli has clearly had it, regardless of what she's admitted to.  That face is stretched beyond comfort when she smiles.

I couldn’t disagree more.  Stretched?  Wow.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I don't think kelli looks over stretched or filled at all. I don't even think she has the telltale bunny lines on her noses. If she's had a little Botox it is subtle and good. Now I want to scrutinize her face. 

Her face seems fine but her skin looks bad. Her arms and chest look like she's done too much sun tanning.

• Love 1

Are we talking about Kelli Finglass or Kelli Quinn? I don't think Kelli Quinn looks like she's had a lot of work done or Botox but I'm no expert. She looks great to me, and it's honestly surprising to me that so many people think she looks "old." I've said it time and time again -- she's very lean, and that extends to her face.

21 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I was talking about Kelli Finglass. Kelli q lols older than the teenage girls, but not old to me.

Gotcha, yeah, I think Kelli Finglass looks great for her age and I don't think she looks overly worked on. She probably has had Botox here and there and maybe some fillers since it seems like that's common place in the Dallas dance world, but she doesn't look like she's had a bunch of plastic surgery to me.

4 hours ago, PBSLover said:

I couldn’t disagree more.  Stretched?  Wow.

Yes, wow, stretched.  Look at pictures of her...it looks like she's pushing that skin beyond its limits to smile.  I think for a group that's so superficial, it's amazing they'd take someone who looks like her.