Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Armenian Rhapsody

• Start Topic

On 10/10/2017 at 1:32 AM, lunastartron said:

Diko's approach was very mild compared to many of the blows ups and pile-ons that Shannon has witnessed and in which she's been involved over the past four years. 

Clearly, he's thirsty for camera time and the fact that he was conversing with her at all resonated as an inorganic attention grab. 

But he couched his comments with plenty of qualifiers like "I probably didn't do a good job of explaining" and concessions that their misunderstanding was attributable to poor communication on his part. 

Peggy's delivery was calm.

Nothing about their tepid stab at conflict to guarantee the party made it to broadcast was "shocking" in the least. 

Shannon should know how this by now. The fact that she is stumbling out of filming sobbing "I'm done! I'm fucking done!" over amateurish and clumsy, junior-high-level efforts at drama is more surprising than anything, particularly given that she experiences a bona fide gaslight during her maiden season; CancerGate; and the bus ride from hell. 

This!

I even heard him apologize to her. She's so freaking dramatic. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Typical Vicki.  Waddling in to the coffee shop wearing that awful red half tank-top, half long sleeved atrocity - I mean fugly!!  Where do they sell such hideous crap?

Lydia, how is it possible for a human being to be as shallow as you are (my mom LOVES to spoil me)?  Being raised by dipshit Judy to believe the most important thing in life is to always behave as giddy and childish as possible probably had something to do with it.  And dumbass - your mother most likely didn't inherit a goddamn cent from your father's father, and she can't wait to piss it away on more clothes and tacky doo-dads.

Poor Steve - it looks as if he's still clueless as to why, try as he might, there's no fixing Vicki.  He gave Vicki the wrong advice, and now she's ready to slash her wrists.  Once Vicki started up with the "be  kind to me" bullshit, Tamra could see the writing on the wall.  Vicki, due to her abysmal lack of self-awareness, was gearing up to turn it into how mean Tamra has been to Vicki, and Tamra wasn't having any of that.  It was satisfying to see Tamra walk away from her.

Kelly is finally realizing how her daughter feels being raised by people who don't try very hard to get along.  And no, Kelly, even if you try sending them to the Senior Center, you won't be able to bring your mom and dad back together.  Also, it will never occur to your husband to buy you expensive jewelry if you're not having sex with him AND you act like a bitch 24/7.  It's not that hard to figure out.

Ugh, Diko and Peggy.  They're the only two people who've survived in marriage for 22 years!!  (Too over the top - especially when it came out that they didn't exactly survive "the original wedding" all that well, judging from the reports of a divorce after a few months or whatever it was.) 

What was that stupid plot for Koko to ask Vicki and Tamra to kiss him?  (Oh yes brilliant, Peggy - because who can resist Koko?)  And what a mercenary little pig he is, demanding $1,000 and then saying he still won't do it if she doesn't lay the cash on him immediately.  Creation of the little creep is probably mostly Peggy's doing.  When the time comes, they'll have to buy Koko a wife from Armenia because no American woman will be able to even stand the little prick and his over-involved mother.

Peggy, we don't have the affection for all things Armenian that you want us to have, and inviting us into "your world" isn't going to change that.  You need to move back to Armenia -- you'll get rid of that resting bitch face permanently.  And then you can place your son at the head of the family where you want him to be - Diko can wash the dishes and sleep in the garage with his fancy sports cars, and Peggy can just trot him out for anniversary parties or whatever. 

And really Diko?  Must you make an obscene display of your out-of-control spending in every episode?  I didn't like that big ol' honking watch Diko gave her - no matter how many thousands it cost.  Come to think of it, did Peggy present Diko with anything gift-like?  I didn't think so.  The affection in that family seems to be allowed to flow only to Peggy and Koko.

Once again Vicki comes to the party wearing a dress that is too small, and her fat bulges out everywhere.  Please tell me those cutouts didn't have flesh colored panels in them?  Hair and make-up looked good, but there's nothing that can be done to camouflage her personality disorders. 

Where were Steve and Eddie?  Since none of the adults can tolerate her anymore, Vicki, in her cups, moves on to annoying the daylights out of the elementary school set.   I could see the wheels turning in Koko's head, saying "get me out of this crazy woman's grasp!"  I also caught a glimpse of Vicki at the party with her arm around Diko's shoulder. At 

Is Shannon secretly wearing a "fat suit"?  Her body looks way too out-of-proportion fat for her face and arms.  All the easier for her to appear "miraculously" thin soon.  Did anyone else think Shannon looked so different in the shots of her from previous season(s)?

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 11
On 10/10/2017 at 8:37 PM, Martinigirl said:

Interesting......isn't this around the same time Diko was being sued for over $12 million for causing an accident that put one boy in a wheel chair and the  other had major spinal damage?  

Maybe in the Armenian culture it is appropriate to get a sham divorce and transfer the couple's assets to one spouse if the other spouse is being sued for millions of dollars.  I'm surprised Peggy hasn't advised the viewers of this during one of her educational talking head segments.

• Love 23
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

You need to have two people to engage in a conversation so if she is her normal obnoxious asshole self, Shannon and Tamra can just disengage and walkway as they have both proven capable of doing, Vicki has shown time and time again she doesn't get it.

Right, and so the point I am making is that if Vicki keeps following them around, they would have no choice but to either acknowledge her or leave, which would go against their intention to keep filming the show while also ignoring her. Heather Thompson actually did this to Ramona once in her first season and it was kind of amazing to see Ramona not know what to do with herself.

• Love 8
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:23 PM, ITALIA said:

Vicki is a disgusting person. The green dress she was wearing was a LOL! She looks horrible is most everything she wears. She also has terrible skin and has gained a LOT of weight. Peggy and big nose, small dick Pricko need to go. Flaunting their wealth is a MAJOR yawn. Peggy is a MORON, NOT attractive, and a braggart.

Who names their kid Koko? Sounds like the PERFECT name for a monkey.

Courteney Cox and David Arquette?  Courteney's mom was also named Courteney, but nicknamed "Coco".  Courteney named her daughter after her mother.  It's possible "Koko" is a nickname.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Right, and so the point I am making is that if Vicki keeps following them around, they would have no choice but to either acknowledge her or leave, which would go against their intention to keep filming the show while also ignoring her. Heather Thompson actually did this to Ramona once in her first season and it was kind of amazing to see Ramona not know what to do with herself.

Heather has social skills Vicki can’t even dream of having. 

My point is Vicki is not capable of doing that or handling this situation in any other way than she is currently doing feeling sorry for herself and acting like a victim.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Maybe in the Armenian culture it is appropriate to get a sham divorce and transfer the couple's assets to one spouse if the other spouse is being sued for millions of dollars.  I'm surprised Peggy hasn't advised the viewers of this during one of her educational talking head segments.

Peggy is a bit preoccupied at the moment. You see a bear just took a shit, Peggy is following to see if he does indeed live in the woods.

giphy.gif

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But, that is what they are doing, they haven't refused to film with Vicki, just to speak to her for the most part and Vicki is also refusing to speak to them as well.

• Love 12
On 10/10/2017 at 7:28 AM, bichonblitz said:

Did Eddie really leave a $400,000 a yr salary working for his daddy to open that gym? Not sure I'm believing that one, Tamra. I know he worked for daddy at his law firm but come on, now. Nobody leaves that kind of salary to open a gym that has been floundering since the doors opened.  Having said that, Vicki really showed me at that meeting with Tamra how  clueless she really is. Invite Tamra to meet under the pretense that you want to mend fences and then tells Tamra she should apologize to her. Damn you, Vicki, for making me feel some kind of way for Tamra when I actually hate that conniver! 

I almost forgot about Tamra's ridiculous statement -- and I think she had to have been pulling that one out of her ass!  I doubt Eddie ever told her any such thing, and I know some damned well educated and talented, appeal winning lawyers who don't make anywhere near $400K a year.  But we're supposed to believe Eddie the paralegal hauled in that kind of bank at any time, ever?  Puh-leez!!

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 9
On 10/10/2017 at 1:17 PM, WireWrap said:

I am sure nepotism played a part in his pay. That said, it is a large(ish) law firm, http://www.thejudgefirm.com/thejudgelaw-company-directory/  

If we're to figure this from the link, the Judge firm has 3 attorneys and the rest is support staff.  Pip-squeak size.  Large-ish is 150 attorneys in offices around the country.  Really large is 400 attorneys in offices around the world.

• Love 4
On 10/10/2017 at 8:37 PM, Martinigirl said:

Interesting......isn't this around the same time Diko was being sued for over $12 million for causing an accident that put one boy in a wheel chair and the  other had major spinal damage?  

DO tell, Martinigirl!  I hadn't heard that.

• Love 2
On 10/11/2017 at 10:52 AM, 918lux said:

Also, it wouldn't shock me if he did take home $400,00 from a family business.  I would be more shocked if he wasn't still currently getting something from the firm.  I don't even actually work at my family's small business and still get a mid-six figure "bonus" every year to cut down on the corporate taxes paid out. 

Um, just a heads-up, word to the wise here:  I wouldn't be posting any more of these online.  That's straight-up tax fraud you're bragging about.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

If we're to figure this from the link, the Judge firm has 3 attorneys and the rest is support staff.  Pip-squeak size.  Large-ish is 150 attorneys in offices around the country.  Really large is 400 attorneys in offices around the world.

400 in offices around the world is small. 400 in a NYC office is standard. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Peggy is a bit preoccupied at the moment. You see a bear just took a shit, Peggy is following to see if he does indeed live in the woods.

giphy.gif

You mean to tell me that her majesty's headship Dicko allowed her to pause the cooking and grape leaf rolling to investigate? 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

DO tell, Martinigirl!  I hadn't heard that.

Modern Auto, Inc. Lawsuit against owner Dikran K. Sulahian

On June 29, 199  plaintiffs and two others arrived at Modern Auto, only to discover the Aerofins had been sold.   At the suggestion of Modern Auto's owner, Saakyan agreed to purchase a new six-spoke, 15-inch wheel and tire made for a BMW vehicle, which wheel was wider than those normally found on a Honda Accord.

After Modern Auto installed the new wheels and tires on Saakyan's Honda, Saakyan and the three other teens rode the vehicle a mile or two to the 605 freeway.   Once on the southbound side of the freeway, Saakyan remained in the number 4 lane.   The car drove beautifully. Saakyan had been traveling at about 50 or 55 miles an hour for a mile, when suddenly, the car jerked to the left.   Despite Saakyan's attempts to control the vehicle, it drove to the right, off the road. Until the accident, the Honda had been operating just as it had before the wheels and tires were installed at Modern Auto.

Saakyan suffered irreversible injury to the spinal cord, is confined to a wheelchair, and has a shortened work-life expectancy.

The jury returned its special verdict finding Modern Auto was negligent;  its negligence was a cause of Saakyan's and Paronyan's injuries and damage;  and that Saakyan suffered $12,232,744 in economic and non-economic damages while Paronyan suffered a total of $566,928.32 in damages.   The jury also found Saakyan was not negligent.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Modern Auto, Inc. Lawsuit against owner Dikran K. Sulahian

On June 29, 199  plaintiffs and two others arrived at Modern Auto, only to discover the Aerofins had been sold.   At the suggestion of Modern Auto's owner, Saakyan agreed to purchase a new six-spoke, 15-inch wheel and tire made for a BMW vehicle, which wheel was wider than those normally found on a Honda Accord.

After Modern Auto installed the new wheels and tires on Saakyan's Honda, Saakyan and the three other teens rode the vehicle a mile or two to the 605 freeway.   Once on the southbound side of the freeway, Saakyan remained in the number 4 lane.   The car drove beautifully. Saakyan had been traveling at about 50 or 55 miles an hour for a mile, when suddenly, the car jerked to the left.   Despite Saakyan's attempts to control the vehicle, it drove to the right, off the road. Until the accident, the Honda had been operating just as it had before the wheels and tires were installed at Modern Auto.

Saakyan suffered irreversible injury to the spinal cord, is confined to a wheelchair, and has a shortened work-life expectancy.

The jury returned its special verdict finding Modern Auto was negligent;  its negligence was a cause of Saakyan's and Paronyan's injuries and damage;  and that Saakyan suffered $12,232,744 in economic and non-economic damages while Paronyan suffered a total of $566,928.32 in damages.   The jury also found Saakyan was not negligent.

WOW! Maybe that is why it is now a family business. He needed their money to restart it!

• Love 5

I read some of the thread before I watched the episode. 

I just don't see how Peggy and Diko attacked Shannon in any way.  Yeah, Diko could have spoken to David and not pulled Shannon to the side at the party, but Shannon and her theatrics afterward in the car was OTT and ridiculous to me. The preview of Shannon at the table getting all crazy..uuugh. Shannon is draining and very annoying.  Tamra is getting really exhausted with Shannon, she will soon dump her. LOL

Tamra coming over and and doing the "shocked" face was also some BS. "Is this a deep conversation..." Tamra Knock it Off.

OC needs to do a complete overhaul before next season.

Lydia and Megan need to be gone. Lydia is a bug eyed fool and Megan...I have never liked Megan. They might as well prop a mannequin up and put her name at the bottom. She is so dry and boring.

• Love 2

I don’t mind Meghan so much...but I don’t think she lives in the OC anymore. Please correct me if i’m mistaken, but this is not the real housewives of La Quinta or wherever she lives now.

• Love 1
On October 14, 2017 at 9:03 AM, imjagain said:

This!

I even heard him apologize to her. She's so freaking dramatic. 

2 hours ago, 80sBaby said:

I read some of the thread before I watched the episode. 

I just don't see how Peggy and Diko attacked Shannon in any way.  Yeah, Diko could have spoken to David and not pulled Shannon to the side at the party, but Shannon and her theatrics afterward in the car was OTT and ridiculous to me. The preview of Shannon at the table getting all crazy..uuugh. Shannon is draining and very annoying.  Tamra is getting really exhausted with Shannon, she will soon dump her. LOL

Tamra coming over and and doing the "shocked" face was also some BS. "Is this a deep conversation..." Tamra Knock it Off.

OC needs to do a complete overhaul before next season.

Lydia and Megan need to be gone. Lydia is a bug eyed fool and Megan...I have never liked Megan. They might as well prop a mannequin up and put her name at the bottom. She is so dry and boring.

I have on occasion interacted with customers and service personnel alike who behaved more rudely/aggressively than Diko did with Shannon. 

5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

WOW! Maybe that is why it is now a family business. He needed their money to restart it!

The plaintiffs' counsel pursued Diko's insurer for the monetary award. 

Mardirossian said Monday he plans to file against the auto shop’s 
Insurance company, Liberty Mutual, to collect on the judgment. The plaintiffs have agreed to not collect from the shop’s owner, Dikran “Diko” Sulahian, he added.

“[Sulahian] told them to settle this case, ” Mardirossian said. “His insurance company [refused.]”

Monday, Judge Daniel S. Pratt also ordered Liberty Mutual to pay 
Sulahian $2.5 million for the costs he incurred in the decade-long 
litigation.

An Attorney for Liberty Mutual, Robert Morgenstern, was out of 
the office for the day and could not be reached for comment. “I 
haven’t heard of any interest award larger than that… never heard of it in any case in California or anywhere else,” Mardirossian said.

Bruce Brusavich, president of Consumer Attorneys of California, said he couldn’t recall a similar award of the magnitude of Mardirossian’s. Brusavich described the award as “very substantial.”

Mardirossian represents 28-year-old Oganes Saakyan, who in 
June 1992 rolled off the freeway shortly after picking up his sister’s Honda from Modern Auto in Whittier. Saakyan v. Honda Motor Co. Ltd, VC013709 (L.A. Super. Ct., filed June 25, 1993).

Saakyan, who was 17 and on his way to Magic Mountain for his 
Hollywood High School graduation party, was paralyzed from the 
chest down. His friend, Garnik Paronyan, who was a passenger in 
the car, suffered spinal cord injuries but since has recovered. 
Saakyan and Paronyan accused Modern Auto of installing rims 
and wheels that were too big for the car. Honda was dismissed from the case before trial.

In February 1994, Mardirossian offered to settle the two boys’ cases for $935,000. The auto shop’s owner, Sulahian, encouraged his insurance company, Liberty Mutual, to pay. The insurance company refused, Mardirossian said.

“They didn’t attempt to protect their insured from this excess policy judgment, he said. Nine months later, the case went to trial, and the jury returned a negative verdict rejecting Saakayan’s and Paronyan’s claims.

Mardirossian, however, went to the appeals court and won a 
retrial after learning that one of the jurors had visited the accident site as part of his own personal investigation, the lawyer said. Jurors are supposed to limit themselves to evidence presented in court.

In August 2000, a second jury unanimously found for the 
Plaintiffs, awarding $12 million to Saakyan and $1 million to 
Paronyan.

Pratt, however, rejected Mardirossian’s Section 998 request for interest and costs, citing the fact that the first jury had turned back his claims.

Mardirossian went back to the appeals court and once again won a reversal.

The appeals court said that “a defense verdict that is ill-gotten is void, like it never happened, so the 998 continued and was in effect,” Mardirossian said.

Mardirossian’s award includes $8.57 million in prejudgment 
interest. In a long-running case like Mardirossian’s, which had been up to appeals court twice, the interest can add up, lawyers said.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, lunastartron said:

I have on occasion interacted with customers and service personnel alike who behaved more rudely/aggressively than Diko did with Shannon. 

The plaintiffs' counsel pursued Diko's insurer for the monetary award. 

Mardirossian said Monday he plans to file against the auto shop’s 
Insurance company, Liberty Mutual, to collect on the judgment. The plaintiffs have agreed to not collect from the shop’s owner, Dikran “Diko” Sulahian, he added.

“[Sulahian] told them to settle this case, ” Mardirossian said. “His insurance company [refused.]”

Monday, Judge Daniel S. Pratt also ordered Liberty Mutual to pay 
Sulahian $2.5 million for the costs he incurred in the decade-long 
litigation.

An Attorney for Liberty Mutual, Robert Morgenstern, was out of 
the office for the day and could not be reached for comment. “I 
haven’t heard of any interest award larger than that… never heard of it in any case in California or anywhere else,” Mardirossian said.

Bruce Brusavich, president of Consumer Attorneys of California, said he couldn’t recall a similar award of the magnitude of Mardirossian’s. Brusavich described the award as “very substantial.”

Mardirossian represents 28-year-old Oganes Saakyan, who in 
June 1992 rolled off the freeway shortly after picking up his sister’s Honda from Modern Auto in Whittier. Saakyan v. Honda Motor Co. Ltd, VC013709 (L.A. Super. Ct., filed June 25, 1993).

Saakyan, who was 17 and on his way to Magic Mountain for his 
Hollywood High School graduation party, was paralyzed from the 
chest down. His friend, Garnik Paronyan, who was a passenger in 
the car, suffered spinal cord injuries but since has recovered. 
Saakyan and Paronyan accused Modern Auto of installing rims 
and wheels that were too big for the car. Honda was dismissed from the case before trial.

In February 1994, Mardirossian offered to settle the two boys’ cases for $935,000. The auto shop’s owner, Sulahian, encouraged his insurance company, Liberty Mutual, to pay. The insurance company refused, Mardirossian said.

“They didn’t attempt to protect their insured from this excess policy judgment, he said. Nine months later, the case went to trial, and the jury returned a negative verdict rejecting Saakayan’s and Paronyan’s claims.

Mardirossian, however, went to the appeals court and won a 
retrial after learning that one of the jurors had visited the accident site as part of his own personal investigation, the lawyer said. Jurors are supposed to limit themselves to evidence presented in court.

In August 2000, a second jury unanimously found for the 
Plaintiffs, awarding $12 million to Saakyan and $1 million to 
Paronyan.

Pratt, however, rejected Mardirossian’s Section 998 request for interest and costs, citing the fact that the first jury had turned back his claims.

Mardirossian went back to the appeals court and once again won a reversal.

The appeals court said that “a defense verdict that is ill-gotten is void, like it never happened, so the 998 continued and was in effect,” Mardirossian said.

Mardirossian’s award includes $8.57 million in prejudgment 
interest. In a long-running case like Mardirossian’s, which had been up to appeals court twice, the interest can add up, lawyers said.

Thanks for the info but for whatever reason, Ditko's parents/sister are now part of the company according to Peggy's last blog.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
On October 13, 2017 at 3:26 PM, ghoulina said:

She has raised two kids of her own and spends a ton of time with her two grandkids. So it's not like she's new to kids. Why she thought it would be a good idea to kvetch about her ADULT problems to a 10-year-old is beyond me. 

She thought it would make good tv. That she would come across as hilareous and fun and funny. Vickie is flailing. I also especially enjoyed her frantically looking around to see who was sitting where, then her disappointment at seeing where everyone was sitting down. It was so laid bare, the desperate maneuvering for allies. I also love it when mean girls complain about someone being a mean girl. So rich. 

• Love 8
On 10/9/2017 at 10:03 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Fourteen episodes in, and Peggy and Dicko are still claiming that Peggy had cancer, despite Bravo showing a clip in epi 12 of Peggy's doctor saying that the cells were precancerous. Now I have had both a relative and best friend have precancerous cells. Yes, it is scary. Thankfully neither's cells turned cancerous. I have also had friends and relatives who have had breast cancer, including my own mother who had it twice, two different types. So I am sick and tired of Peggy and Dicko making their storyline that Peggy had cancer, and now these Howives are being mean and questioning her about it. You have to be really hard up for money to continue to make a cancer storyline front and centre, especially when it isn't even true. We saw it with Brooks when it really was a scam. I don't know what Peggy and Dicko's angle is other than they apparently need to continue to claim it to have a storyline. But it is becoming offensive. (As if these two are not offensive enough, just in general). Go away. And take your fake presents with you. 

Honestly? I think it's just that both their proficiency's in spoken English are deficient, which renders them unable to accurately relay detailed and/or complicated information in this language. I think they would both be capable of relaying this information exactingly accurately, if they were able to do it in Armenian. Also, I loved how their children (one of their daughters) revealed that Peggy did not actually finish her college degree in English. So, she may have majored in English, but she didn't finish her schooling, which makes perfect sense given her poor command of the English language.

• Love 3
On 10/9/2017 at 11:28 PM, Kemper said:

I saw Vicki this morning on the Wendy Williams Show, too.  Just about all of her cellulite was visible as she sat with her legs crossed...back upper thigh.  Wouldn't pantyhose help cover that?  And control top ones, please. I couldn't look away from the cellulite and button-popping top.  I am not cellulite-shaming...we all have it.  We just choose not to flaunt it.

Vicki, for her age, is an attractive woman...she is one of the more "mature" HW's, agewise.  If she would just dress like a wealthy woman with class!  But no, she manages to look over-stuffed and tacky in everything she wears.  Put on a nice turtleneck and slacks.  Ones that are your size, not a size down.  What is wrong with these Orange County women?  I am down to watching only the NY Houswives and they are almost always dressed with class and style.   Except for the reunion episodes.

Just so you all know...I am almost 70;  even I dress better than Vicki.  

LOL!!!  As long as we don't have to see that cleavage, you just don't want her to be comfortable at all ever, huh girl?  I'm dead.  

On 10/10/2017 at 1:32 AM, lunastartron said:

Diko's approach was very mild compared to many of the blows ups and pile-ons that Shannon has witnessed and in which she's been involved over the past four years. 

Clearly, he's thirsty for camera time and the fact that he was conversing with her at all resonated as an inorganic attention grab. 

But he couched his comments with plenty of qualifiers like "I probably didn't do a good job of explaining" and concessions that their misunderstanding was attributable to poor communication on his part. 

Peggy's delivery was calm.

Nothing about their tepid stab at conflict to guarantee the party made it to broadcast was "shocking" in the least. 

Shannon should know how this by now. The fact that she is stumbling out of filming sobbing "I'm done! I'm fucking done!" over amateurish and clumsy, junior-high-level efforts at drama is more surprising than anything, particularly given that she experiences a bona fide gaslight during her maiden season; CancerGate; and the bus ride from hell. 

Remember Mary Tyler Moore lamenting whatever whacky ass antic Dick Van Dyke had gotten involved in?:    Oh Rawwwwwwb.   Officially where I am with her.  Oh Shannnnnnon.  Tell these people it's a conversation best had with your husband.  Then go home and curse him out while ya'll get it in.   She is doing too much.   The worst is it's not even fake outrage, this chick really acting like somebody popped a hole in her souffle.   Breathe Beloved. 

On 10/9/2017 at 9:58 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Lumberson Gunvelson.

On 10/9/2017 at 10:39 PM, mbaywife123 said:

I guess this season we get the blouses of confusion instead of the headbands of righteousness.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:03 PM, Mu Shu said:

Speaking of Godzilla, what was the deal with the clumsy oaf boob ramming Peggy or whatever?   

tenor.gif

#realcrytears

• Love 4
On 10/9/2017 at 8:10 PM, BloggerAloud said:

I continue to have the sneaking suspicion that Diko was the driving force to get onto RHOC and every episode continues to solidify that belief as he seems to always to be angling for himself or Peggy to get more camera-time.

And you can't tell me that production wasn't hella pissed off at the Vicki/Tamra meeting because I'm sure they know that this feud has dragged on for so long without any really fresh material that it's tiresome at best.

Agree Diko is the driving force...how many times do we have to see Peggy and Diko at lunch...not having a grasp of the language?

hell...if it weren’t for Diko...Peggy (the supposed howife) would have ZERO camera time!!!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, MrSmith said:

Honestly? I think it's just that both their proficiency's in spoken English are deficient, which renders them unable to accurately relay detailed and/or complicated information in this language. I think they would both be capable of relaying this information exactingly accurately, if they were able to do it in Armenian. Also, I loved how their children (one of their daughters) revealed that Peggy did not actually finish her college degree in English. So, she may have majored in English, but she didn't finish her schooling, which makes perfect sense given her poor command of the English language.

Peggy couldn't have finished her degree in English. She's NOT smart enough to be able to analyze literature.

• Love 4
On 10/14/2017 at 4:25 PM, Anne Thrax said:

I almost forgot about Tamra's ridiculous statement -- and I think she had to have been pulling that one out of her ass!  I doubt Eddie ever told her any such thing, and I know some damned well educated and talented, appeal winning lawyers who don't make anywhere near $400K a year.  But we're supposed to believe Eddie the paralegal hauled in that kind of bank at any time, ever?  Puh-leez!!

From what I’ve seen on the OC, Eddie seems like a nice enough guy; However,  the “OC Eddie” differs greatly from the Eddie Judge I’ve read about. Eddy is not an attorney, nor did he graduate from college. You never know his biological father, his mother abandoned him after his sister was born, he was raised by his grandmother and tell she was Shown to be unfit due to medical conditions. When he was a teenager, he located his mother in California and moved in with her. When he was a teenager, he met an older gay gentleman named James Judge . Mr. Judge became Eddie’s legal guardian (and legally adopted him) when he was 20 years old. It was at this time Eddie changed his last name to judge. Family member state that Eddie and James had a gay relationship. He then began working for his adoptive father as an office manager. As he grew more familiar with the office practice he was given the title of CEO. As time went on he began to actually provide legal services normally reserved for an attorney. The judge law firm is currently being sued due to illegal practices performed by a non-attorney, billing malpractice, and misrepresentation. When a former employee complained about these illegal practices, she was terminated, hence the lawsuit. 

My disappointing opinion of Eddy is not related to the above accusations. He was a young man born in very poor country with no money, no education and no future prospects He never knew his father, had been abandoned by his mother, raised by his grandmother and later taken

from her. His future (at best) must have appeared very bleak. Which one of us (in similar circumstances) may not have turned to situations outside the social norm. My disappointment stems from his treatment of his little sister (12 years his junior, and his little brother - 14 yrs. his jr.) apparently, they were homeless and his niece was in need of medical care related to preconditions. Eddies  little sister begged him for help and he refused. In addition, when his little brother reached out to him for help, he was not only championship but later turned his back on him, as a result his little brother came home. I have read these accusations from more than one family member. I hope what I’m reading is wrong. I would prefer to believe that Eddie is better than that.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, N4apenee said:

From what I’ve seen on the OC, Eddie seems like a nice enough guy; However,  the “OC Eddie” differs greatly from the Eddie Judge I’ve read about. Eddy is not an attorney, nor did he graduate from college. You never know his biological father, his mother abandoned him after his sister was born, he was raised by his grandmother and tell she was Shown to be unfit due to medical conditions. When he was a teenager, he located his mother in California and moved in with her. When he was a teenager, he met an older gay gentleman named James Judge . Mr. Judge became Eddie’s legal guardian (and legally adopted him) when he was 20 years old. It was at this time Eddie changed his last name to judge. Family member state that Eddie and James had a gay relationship. He then began working for his adoptive father as an office manager. As he grew more familiar with the office practice he was given the title of CEO. As time went on he began to actually provide legal services normally reserved for an attorney. The judge law firm is currently being sued due to illegal practices performed by a non-attorney, billing malpractice, and misrepresentation. When a former employee complained about these illegal practices, she was terminated, hence the lawsuit. 

My disappointing opinion of Eddy is not related to the above accusations. He was a young man born in very poor country with no money, no education and no future prospects He never knew his father, had been abandoned by his mother, raised by his grandmother and later taken

from her. His future (at best) must have appeared very bleak. Which one of us (in similar circumstances) may not have turned to situations outside the social norm. My disappointment stems from his treatment of his little sister (12 years his junior, and his little brother - 14 yrs. his jr.) apparently, they were homeless and his niece was in need of medical care related to preconditions. Eddies  little sister begged him for help and he refused. In addition, when his little brother reached out to him for help, he was not only championship but later turned his back on him, as a result his little brother came home. I have read these accusations from more than one family member. I hope what I’m reading is wrong. I would prefer to believe that Eddie is better than that.

That lawsuit was supposedly filed in July of 2013 and we have heard nothing since, not a peep from either side or the tabloids. No one (bloggers/tabloids) even posted copies of the papers filed so I am not so sure this actually happened and sites like ROL/TMZ would have splattered it all over the place had this ex employee filed a lawsuit against the Judge Law Firm and Eddie.

As for Eddie's siblings, I read that he did try to help them initially but they kept asking for more and more money all the time and he finally said no more. Who knows, they seemed to stop making claims after a rather short time.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, N4apenee said:

At this stage had Eddie ever had sex with a guy as they allege, someone would have proof, not just some unnamed source from decades ago. As for his family, why hasn't there been anything since this first "report"? IMO, this sister (if this is even his sister and not just someone out to hurt/discredit Tamra/Eddie) said all this in hopes of getting a slice of the Bravo money pile she thought Eddie was getting from Bravo and nothing more.

• Love 3
On 10/16/2017 at 7:49 PM, N4apenee said:

this is really interesting. thanx for posting it!

On 10/18/2017 at 4:21 AM, N4apenee said:

this too1

I just can't believe that Peggy doesn't understand slang.  She's had a few times where you see by her expressions that she understands it but catches herself and responds as if she doesn't, plus her time on WWHL.  I'm familiar with populations of people who don't speak English and don't branch out from people of their own culture. Heck, English wasn't my first language.  My parents were not born in the US and they came over here much older than Peggy was. My father was a teenager and was put into a first grade classroom because he didn't speak English. They didn't lose their accents until I finished college and they lived in a city with a huge population of people from their country that was very insular. They went to public schools. They learned slang very early on in learning English because it was essential to being fluent and they were invested on learning English.  It wasn't something they picked up on 20 years later. I assume Peggy went to regular American schools growing up.  There's no way she wouldn't be exposed to slang.  Her level of not understanding slang is like someone who is completely new to a language.  Peggy is fluent in English, there's no doubt about that.  She's just trying to create a persona, create a storyline with her "slang?  What is slang?" idiocy. She's only picked out the obvious examples of slang to respond to.  When she says or hears "Oh, right" that is used to show sarcastic agreement, she doesn't say anything about that kind of slang.  She probably doesn't even recognize it as slang like the peanut gallery so she doesn't question it.  She also says she understands no slang, which doesn't make sense at all.  Everyone learning a language to her level of fluency learns some slang.

• Love 8

It was so funny when Meghan and Jim arrived at Peggy's party and Meghan hands Peggy the little bag and says in one breath, "I brought you a gift K Hall Designs", and the camera panned away just as she added the "K Hall Designs".  

I am picturing scene 2:

Peggy handing the little bag to Koko and saying"Put this with the sprinkle cookies". 

• Love 4

Ok I'm going to spread rumors. I read, on another site, (ahum) that they are open casting for the RHOC and that Peggy, Megan, and Shannon are probably done. Having spread that rumor I have also heard no decisions are made until after the reunion. But guess who is reported to be on the ends of the couch? Otherwise known as the Seat of Death. 

• Love 2