Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Even though Ciara is a major hypocrite in this scenario.

1)I'm glad she's involved in something that isn't all about Ben. 

2) Someone on Shawn's side of the family thinks this is crazy and acknowledges it as such.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Is Paulina still in jail 

Yep.  I think Justin tried for bail and it was denied.

Funny, cuz he's usually such a good lawyer...🙄

• LOL 13
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

Is Paulina still in jail 

6 hours ago, boes said:

Yep.  I think Justin tried for bail and it was denied.

Funny, cuz he's usually such a good lawyer...🙄

Why, oh why, is Lani not in jail? They really need a better police force. Rafe and Shawn would be better fit to deliver for Sweet Bits.

Isn’t Vivian in the slammer too? Where the heck is she?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I would like to see

Lani in jail for TR..and just to make it stick, letting her mom take the rap for it.

Sarah in jail, for Abigail’s death and bad hair/baby voice.

Bring Vivian back as Top Dog

They could do a whole Orange is the new Black, or even better, Prisoner Cell Block H, old school. 
I’d watch that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Its rumored that Sal/Lamon are going to be written out this summer since LA won't commit to the show. I could see the show doing that to write out her exit or have Lani go to jail over it. 

I found it short sighted by this show killing off TR he didn't need to be redeemed he could've been a longstanding villain on this show that comes and goes. Like Orpheus and Stefano back when he was alive. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Its rumored that Sal/Lamon are going to be written out this summer since LA won't commit to the show. I could see the show doing that to write out her exit or have Lani go to jail over it. 

I found it short sighted by this show killing off TR he didn't need to be redeemed he could've been a longstanding villain on this show that comes and goes. Like Orpheus and Stefano back when he was alive. 

I do agree with you that it was short-sighted to kill him off but Ron did not know how to write for him properly. I used to like it when villains played supporting roles back in the day with the heroes driving the stories.  This concept changed in the mid 90's when Sami, Vivian the Dimeras drove stories instead.  While the heroes were passive self-righteous boring hypocrites.

Orpheus should have stayed dead in my opinion. I loved his original story because he was not obsessed with Marlena like Stefano. He wanted to avenge his beloved wife who was killed accidently by Roman.  To him, Marlena was just collateral damage and that made him even more dangerous than Stefano who later became a cartoon supervillain with super powers.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I do agree with you that it was short-sighted to kill him off but Ron did not know how to write for him properly. I used to like it when villains played supporting roles back in the day with the heroes driving the stories.  This concept changed in the mid 90's when Sami, Vivian the Dimeras drove stories instead.  While the heroes were passive self-righteous boring hypocrites.

Orpheus should have stayed dead in my opinion. I loved his original story because he was not obsessed with Marlena like Stefano. He wanted to avenge his beloved wife who was killed accidently by Roman.  

This is the problem with Ron, he refuses to lean on his writing team. It’s like if he can’t think of anything nobody on his team is allowed to. That’s not a good head writer. I can’t believe Ken and company are allowing this. I guess they are happy with a mediocrity head writer. If you can make a profit finishing last amongst the soaps and out of the 10 ten in day time shows, it doesn’t matter what crap you put out there. 

• Sad 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Orpheus should have stayed dead

True of many characters on this show.

2 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Allie apologizes to Ben and Ciara.

Just what they need - more prostrating worshipppers.

2 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Roman asks Eric about Nicole. 

...and then Eric asks WTF Clyde Freaking Weston is doing taking his drink order...right?

3 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

EJ tries to get through to Sami. 

...was she never possessed? That kinda surprises me.

10 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Bring Vivian back as Top Dog

I love Dano but not as Viv. If Louise isn't up for it, let it go.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Orpheus should have stayed dead in my opinion. I loved his original story because he was not obsessed with Marlena like Stefano. He wanted to avenge his beloved wife who was killed accidently by Roman.  To him, Marlena was just collateral damage and that made him even more dangerous than Stefano who later became a cartoon supervillain with super powers.

Wait when was Orpheus presumed dead? I must've missed that part. I do agree Orpheus was best in his original run compared to later runs on the show(like every other character).

• Love 1

Didn't know where to post this but I hope they don't bother redeeming this one if it comes ot pass(or they could save themselves money and have Ben revert to his old ways).

Spoiler Girl 👀 on Twitter: "I also hear that #Days may be doing a serial killer storyline." / Twitter

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

20220617_223418.jpg

Good to know someone finally told JJ about his sister.  And that he still exists.

Sad that Jack and Jennifer apparently can't also be there for Chad.  Does this also mean they aren't around for Thomas and Charlotte?  But they have enough time to consider how Gwen is handling things . . .  ? 🙄

Guess Sarah can be eliminated as being the killer.  She'll be a suspect, but her running around attacking people and pulling knives is too obvious.  Xander will think she did it and Jack's best mate will cover for her. And blame Abigail for her own death, because just like his sociopath of an ex-fiancé, he too was blaming Abigail for Kristen's actions because she left the syringe in the tunnels.  What a mate.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Wait when was Orpheus presumed dead? I must've missed that part. I do agree Orpheus was best in his original run compared to later runs on the show(like every other character).

He was shot in the head by Rojohn and we saw his eyes wide opened and dead. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Shawn and Jan make me sick. Sure, Shawn, it’s totally normal to kiss your rapist! What a dumbass!

Oh please...it wasn't "rape, rape" 🤣

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Didn't know where to post this but I hope they don't bother redeeming this one if it comes ot pass(or they could save themselves money and have Ben revert to his old ways).

Spoiler Girl 👀 on Twitter: "I also hear that #Days may be doing a serial killer storyline." / Twitter

Spoiler Girl is notoriously not reliable but isn't there a rumor that they're getting rid of Ben and bringing RSW as some other character? Maybe they'll have Ben go serial killer again. I would actually love that lol.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Guess Sarah can be eliminated as being the killer.  She'll be a suspect, but her running around attacking people and pulling knives is too obvious.  Xander will think she did it and Jack's best mate will cover for her. And blame Abigail for her own death, because just like his sociopath of an ex-fiancé, he too was blaming Abigail for Kristen's actions because she left the syringe in the tunnels.  What a mate.

Xander just blames who is there. If Kristen were in town he would be going after her.

As for Sarah, I agree she is a red herring and that Xander will immediately assume she did it and cover for her, probably confessing himself cause he is that dumb. I think Sarah likely witnessed the murder and that it was Gwen wearing the Sarah mask that did it just to mess with her more. I keep coming back to Gwen saying she would tell Abby the truth about Laura's death someday, and unless she is the killer that can't have happened.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

but isn't there a rumor that they're getting rid of Ben and bringing RSW as some other character?

I think that its so that Ciara, Ben and Baby Bo can go live happily with Hope and that gets VK off the screen and they can bring him back, because they cannot exist without him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I think that its so that Ciara, Ben and Baby Bo can go live happily with Hope and that gets VK off the screen and they can bring him back, because they cannot exist without him.

I heard he's playing Alexander Kiriakis

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

probably confessing himself cause he is that dumb

And Ron likes to reuse story beats. And overlap them if possible as well (Hi Paulina!)

58 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

because they cannot exist without him.

I truly am baffled by this. They are never going to cut him loose.

I really didn't anticipate this ensemble series dragging itself down so low for one actor.

It's sad.

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Who is this "Theo" that they speak of here? 

JK.

It's funny to think that he's been retconned back into once again being Abe's only child.

Brandon still exists albeit offscreen although one would think they would mention him more often or have him come back for Abe's onscreen wedding. I mean his sister is there.

12 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

He was shot in the head by Rojohn and we saw his eyes wide opened and dead. 

Oh ok back in his original run. Well at least them using Orpheus doesn't bother me as much since the actor is still with us unlike the essence of Stefano.

Well I guess JJ does return hope its brief. I'm glad it appears his scenes are only with Chad hope it stays that way I get the feeling the longer he stays the worse it will get....

I also agree that I rather see Tony/Anna or even Doug/Julie and Steve/Kayla comfort Chad over John/Marlena.  It makes more sense if Jack/Jennifer can't do it. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Oh ok back in his original run. Well at least them using Orpheus doesn't bother me as much since the actor is still with us unlike the essence of Stefano.

If John had remained Roman with Orpheus's children coming back as adults to avenge their parents deaths at the hands of Roman would have been so awesome.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Spoiler Girl is notoriously not reliable but isn't there a rumor that they're getting rid of Ben and bringing RSW as some other character? Maybe they'll have Ben go serial killer again. I would actually love that lol.

Maybe turning Ben/Ollie back into an active serial killer is all to make it okay for Ciara to let Jan babysit for Baby Boo.

It's a chance to let the little tyke get used to, and in touch, with his legacy.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I also agree that I rather see Tony/Anna or even Doug/Julie and Steve/Kayla comfort Chad over John/Marlena.  It makes more sense if Jack/Jennifer can't do it. 

I don't know..... Julie will probably make him eat a dozen donuts while re-eulogizing "dear Nick" and Doug will force him to harmonize in a barbershop quartet rendition of "Lida Rose", so I'm gonna have to go with John and Marlena being marginally less annoying.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, boes said:

I don't know..... Julie will probably make him eat a dozen donuts while re-eulogizing "dear Nick" and Doug will force him to harmonize in a barbershop quartet rendition of "Lida Rose", so I'm gonna have to go with John and Marlena being marginally less annoying.

Well Jarlena as a couple always bothered me more 🙃

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well Jarlena as a couple always bothered me more 🙃

Well, you know I agree. Just never took to Marlena. Maybe because, during her prime [mainly mid to late '70s, though I know she was on initially 'til the mid-'80s], I was too young to get into soaps upon her debut.

But when she returned in '91, she seemed...sort of cold, to me. (Considering the circumstances the character faced, I even sort of understood, having her life ripped apart. But that coldness just seemed to stay with Marlena 2.0.)

• Like 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, you know I agree. Just never took to Marlena. Maybe because, during her prime [mainly mid to late '70s, though I know she was on initially 'til the mid-'80s], I was too young to get into soaps upon her debut.

But when she returned in '91, she seemed...sort of cold, to me. (Considering the circumstances the character faced, I even sort of understood, having her life ripped apart. But that coldness just seemed to stay with Marlena 2.0.)

I was young as well but she was much better in the 80s and far livelier, but I agree after 1991 she wasn't the same to me and got worse after she was paired with John that being said I do like the scenes where she's a shrink to people in her life. I get glimpses of how Marlena was before she returned.

1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

FYI I suppose we should expect some preemptions: 

"The Jan. 6 committee's schedule for its next two hearings is:

Tuesday, June 21, at 1 p.m. ET

Thursday, June 23, at 1 p.m. ET"

I wish there was a Thumbs Down button around here

• Like 1
On 6/19/2022 at 1:26 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

I was young as well but she was much better in the 80s and far livelier, but I agree after 1991 she wasn't the same to me and got worse after she was paired with John that being said I do like the scenes where she's a shrink to people in her life. I get glimpses of how Marlena was before she returned.

I don't think John is to blame, though, not on his own. Because John, either as Roman or John - to me - has always been a "warmer" character. I do think having them chained together has stifled both John and Marlena, although I realize that is not popular.

But, as I have also said more than once, I have liked the many flirtations/romances that RoJohn had when Doc was "dead" than I have ever liked him with Marlena. It is what it is.

• Love 6
(edited)
21 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I actually thought her detachment made sense to me given how she lost so much and it seemed that the show was going to address it in a future storyline but nothing came of it.  Roman spoke about her coldness when it came to everything. 

I did enjoy Marlena when she had moments where she let her hair down after she came back from the dead. Drunk Marlena and drugged Marlena( an unhinged Stella had spiked her drunk out of spite at a party) was really fun. Deidre has a beautiful laugh and we never really saw Marlena just enjoy herself and live.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I agree with you about Marlena being much better in the 80's.  Marlena in doctor mode has always been the best version of her in my opinion and it always got her into trouble. I thought the Lombard story was an awesome story for Marlena after she came back from the dead that did not have anything to do with John or Roman. It was Doctor Marlena Evans front and center. Her empathy and getting too involved with her patient backfired on her as usual.  The more she helped Roger Lombard get his life together the more unstable his wife Stella Lombard became culminating in the pit storyline.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, rcc said:

I wasn't watching in the early years but I have always thought DH was a very wooden actress. I thought she was better as Hattie.

I can see why you would think that especially since Hattie does more than Marlena who's just a restrained individual in general. I have seen DH in other roles and enjoyed her more in those than Marlena go figure.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Ben and Ciara were not on very much when the devil storyline was going on.  The show went on just fine without them. 

We don't need them. She can leave and be a "hollywood star" and he can go back to modeling.

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Ben and Ciara were not on very much when the devil storyline was going on.  The show went on just fine without them. 

Soaps never needed one actor/pairing to carry a show. I mean this show survived John/Marlena, Bo/Hope, Jack/Jennifer, Steve/Kayla etc not being around they can survive without Cin.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/18/2022 at 5:22 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I am intrigued by the idea of them letting Ben and Ciara leave together and then bringing RSW back as someone else. RSW can work for me so I could be into it.

If they bring him back as a one of Justin's sons that we never actually see I could be down for that. It's so bizarre that we never see any of the other Khiriakis brothers.

On 6/18/2022 at 1:09 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I really didn't anticipate this ensemble series dragging itself down so low for one actor.

It's sad.

I don't know, this show really bends over backwards for Galen Ghering despite the fact that the guy is a pretty piece of wood that cannot generate chemistry to save his life. Also, the less said about the Dr. Taniel Years, the better. I think RSW must be a really pleasant energy to have on the set and that's why they're holding onto him. I still think he might have been better off in The Bold and the Beautiful.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I don't know, this show really bends over backwards for Galen Ghering despite the fact that the guy is a pretty piece of wood that cannot generate chemistry to save his life. Also, the less said about the Dr. Taniel Years, the better. I think RSW must be a really pleasant energy to have on the set and that's why they're holding onto him. I still think he might have been better off in The Bold and the Beautiful.

Mmmhmm 😏 I see what you're saying 😄

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

If they bring him back as a one of Justin's sons that we never actually see I could be down for that. It's so bizarre that we never see any of the other Khiriakis brothers.

Funny you say that because a certain tweet is claiming Robert Scott Wilson will play Alexander Kiriakis (son of Justin and Anjelica Deveraux but raised by Adrienne!):

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Funny you say that because a certain tweet is claiming Robert Scott Wilson will play Alexander Kiriakis (son of Justin and Anjelica Deveraux but raised by Adrienne!):

That has been known for some time

• Love 1