Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

from TV Guide:

04-21-2022

Gwen's entire world comes crashing down. Gwen gets the final word with Abigail. Ava infuriates Rafe and Gabi with her news. Ben wonders if Jake is into Ava.

04-22-2022

A possessed Allie plays mind games with Johnny. Ben and Ciara come up with a name for their baby. Tripp and Chanel bond over their heartache. Paulina kisses Abe.A possessed Allie plays mind games with Johnny.

04-25-2022

A possessed Allie reveals her true intentions to Ben. Johnny is tormented as he watches Chanel and Tripp finding solace in each other's arms. Paulina puts the brakes on TR's advances. Beth attempts to tell Lani the truth about TR.

04-26-2022

EJ consoles Belle over her marital crisis. Jan relays alarming news to Shawn about their unborn baby. Jake turns to Gabi for help. Marlena questions Eric about his feelings for Nicole.

04-27-2022

Ciara worries when she can't get in touch with Ben. Possessed Allie seeks out an old foe of Ben and Ciara's. Jan puts Shawn in a tough spot. Eric gives Belle advice about her marriage. Ciara worries when she can't get in touch with Ben.

04-28-2022

Ciara makes a horrifying discovery. Andre offers a Devil's bargain to Ben. Susan informs EJ she's had a premonition about Johnny. Shawn's decision infuriates Belle.

04-29-2022

Susan tries to convince EJ that Johnny was possessed. An undead Andre toys with Ben and Johnny. Ciara falls into Allie's trap. Tripp and Chanel continue to bond.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

But I'm wondering how Allie (as the Devil, of course) gets her hands on Ben in the first place?  With her size and strength vs. his, he should easily be able to get away from her.

Allie has the devil's strength and powers so doesn't really matter her physical size. 

1 hour ago, RunningMarket said:

I am totally misremembering then. I could have sworn Evan was killed in the rescue of Ciara. 

I think he got knocked down/knocked unconscious during the glass cage room explosion, but then he was shown at the police station in a latter scene. The part I'm not sure the show was clear on was whether Evan was able to go back to Bayview to continue treatment or was sent back to Statesville after that stunt. 

• Love 5
On 4/20/2022 at 7:45 PM, Brendan Birch said:

He's been dumbed down since even before he got with Sarah.  It's like being with someone makes him dumb.  He makes much smarter choices, it seems, when he's single.

I don't think he was that dumbed down with Sarah but they tried to make him all nice and stuff which with Sarah I strangely buy because the actors have chemistry but I think Sarah forgave him too quickly for the baby switch(which I think would've been a better breakup she can't get past what he did but that's too character driven for this show)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, I totally remember him escaping lol.

Maybe you're thinking of the time before when Orpheus made Marlena get him out of Bayview. They caught Orpheus but Evan escaped and was on the lamb for months after that till the whole Ciara thing. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Found this on Twitter.

Oh, yay! Shawn can get domestic with HIS pregnant psycho, just like his pregnant sister is all cozy with HER psycho. (This kid had better die. Or be a pillow. Come on, we know this Shawn is none too bright. Or not his, from a sperm bank or some crap...)

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Maybe you're thinking of the time before when Orpheus made Marlena get him out of Bayview. They caught Orpheus but Evan escaped and was on the lamb for months after that till the whole Ciara thing. 

Yes, I am. I don't even remember him coming back again after that and being arrested. I thought when he got out of Bayview and was messing with Ciara and then escaped was the last we'd seen of him lol. What did he do in his appearance after that?

• Love 1

This seems to be better here as I didn't want anyone to accidentally click on the spoiler tab in the Days General Discussion forum. I can't wait until Abby is murdered. I really dislike MM's Abby, and I just don't get any enjoyment from any of her scenes. With Andre back and with Gwen apparently killing Laura and the Allie Devil being around until the summer, there are several people who can take her out for - I hope - good.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Does anyone know if Allie will be there final devil or do we have more jumping to look forward to? If this story is going to continue through the summer, will AllieDevil take the baby and leave for a while, only for Ben to rush in with a golden halo and banish the evil?

• Love 2

How in the hell does having a high-risk pregnancy get you released from prison!?!?  Pretty sure that is not a grounds for an appeal.  At an ob/gyn appointment with my youngest, while I was sitting in the waiting room, several guards brought in a female prisoner in her jail jumpsuit and handcuffs.  So I imagine they arrange transport for pregnant prisoners who need medical care beyond the prison doc.  Though Statesville hosts the great Wilheim Rolf; if he can scramble and unscramble brains, I have utmost faith he can handle a high-risk delivery for Jan without breaking a sweat. 

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes, I am. I don't even remember him coming back again after that and being arrested. I thought when he got out of Bayview and was messing with Ciara and then escaped was the last we'd seen of him lol. What did he do in his appearance after that?

So after Orpheus forced Marlena to get him out of Bayview and Orpheus got caught, Evan was gone when John and Marlena turned around. His escape that time was sorta dropped till he showed up again months later and took over Ciara's kidnapping from Rhodes.  He got knocked out during her rescue, but not killed, going back into custody again, though whose custody (Statesville or Bayview) was not explained. But he's presumably been incarcerated one way or another since then. 

2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Does anyone know if Allie will be there final devil or do we have more jumping to look forward to? If this story is going to continue through the summer, will AllieDevil take the baby and leave for a while, only for Ben to rush in with a golden halo and banish the evil?

I think Ron tweeted some kind of "final chapter" thing so in theory Allie is the last, but then lots of horror movies had a "final chapter" only to be followed by "a new beginning." 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Because we have seen many rumors about Abby being killed and none about the actress leaving, I am thinking that her death will be staged and faked and somehow blamed on Gwen. Once they catch Gwen in a lie about it, they will be able to haul her away (for a day) and then Abby will be back. We have heard that Melissa Reeves won't be back for the funeral, and Jennifer will be played by Cady. I think now that it was just some same ol' Ron crap.

• Love 5

Now that Evan will be in cahoots with Al-Devil, I want the devil to do its final jump into Evan and have it abscond with the Weston demon child. That way we are free of the devil, the Weston brat, and hopefully Ben & Ciara as they travel the globe in search of their kidnapped brat. Wasn't it reported a few months ago that the VK and RSW were leaving the show? This would be a great storyline to get them & their demon seed out of Salem. 

• Love 6

Monday, May 2nd:
A frantic Ben and Jake seek Marlena's help to find Ciara.

Tuesday, May 3rd:
Leo vows revenge on Chad and Sonny. 

Wednesday, May 4th:
Abigail, Jennifer, and Jack demand the truth from Gwen.

Thursday, May 5th:
At the Horton Cabin, "Allie" struggles to keep Ciara in the dark.

Friday, May 6th: 
Lani is overjoyed when Eli awakens from his coma! 
TR proposes to Paulina!

https://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-what ... 5-2-today/

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why????

😥😥😥😥😥

(not panicking not panicking not panicking)

Just weeks of spoilers and its like he has been forgotten. In reality he would already be in Florida with a new dose of antitode and telling Maggie what really happened to Sarah 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Just weeks of spoilers and its like he has been forgotten.

We just saw him last week. As they like to rotate the characters, it is not uncommon to let a story play out, and then we don't see anyone connected with them for several weeks, which just adds to the frustration of this show. There is no mention of Rafe, Nicole, Craig, Nancy etc. Xander isn't going anywhere.

Not that anyone is complaining, but Ciara and the baby haven't had much screen time lately, so the next couple of weeks will be possession and demon baby time.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Not that anyone is complaining, but Ciara and the baby haven't had much screen time lately, so the next couple of weeks will be possession and demon baby time.

And, I bet, plenty of shots of Ron C.'s S/M softcore fantasies with Ben shirtless and shackled and Johnny chained with bulging biceps in the Crypt O' Fun!

• LOL 10
27 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Days cafe reports that Eli wakes up next week.

As there has been nothing about a new actor playing the role announced, I wonder if it will be Lamon Archey or if it is a surprise recast?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I take it there’s a rumor that it’ll be Gwen in an Abigail mask that gets murdered?

Christmas comes early!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

So what, will the audience know it's Gwen and the characters will think it's Abigail?

Another promising actor and character taken too far and then gotten rid of while at least 50% of the other actors/characters borderline suck most of the time lol.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RunningMarket said:

It really says a lot about the Salem PD when the first person you seek out for help with your missing husband is the town shrink who was recently processed by the devil.

Runningmarket, I know you meant "possessed by the devil" but I think "processed by the devil" is even more accurate - and funny as hell.

I'm seeing everyone who's been possessed or affected by the Devil getting a hand stamp to show their possession or part in a possession has been processed.

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, boes said:

Runningmarket, I know you meant "possessed by the devil" but I think "processed by the devil" is even more accurate - and funny as hell.

I'm seeing everyone who's been possessed or affected by the Devil getting a hand stamp to show their possession or part in a possession has been processed.

... leaving typo. 😄

• LOL 7

If the decapitation rumors are true, this is how I imagine it came about...

Place: Ron's office.

Time: Last August, 2nd Friday of the month.

*Ron is writing as MM walks in.*

Marci: "As you know, I have a child now and I think I want to spend more time at home with her. Soooo.... *lets out deep breath* I'm not gonna renew my contract when it's up."

tenor.gif

Ron: "I understand, and I promise to give you a memorable exit. You don't have to worry about going off to mail a letter and never being seen again." *glances at his DVD collection spread on the floor. *  He spots his copy of The Exorcist. "Nope, already in progress," he thinks.  Next to it is Rosemary's Baby.  "Got that covered too," he mumbles.  Marci walks out, and Ron frets that he returned those Blockbuster tapes before they closed. "What am I going to rip off now?" Desperate, he turns on the TV. It's a movie marathon to celebrate the day.  

voorhees_beheading.gif

Ron: "By George, I've got it!"

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 10

My opinion, to keep Gwen over Abigail is just wrong. There is so much more you can do with her character. To prop Gwen and kill off two Hortons is sickening. I was already a part-time watcher when they killed Adrienne for Bonnie. Love Judy Evans but can’t root for Bonnie and Justin, doesn’t seem right. My time as a Days fan is over when Abigail exits.  What a waste.