Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

November 7 - 11 

Monday November 7:

Kate voices her disapproval over Lucas and Adrienne's upcoming wedding.

Tuesday November 8:

Andre receives unsettling news from Laura.

Wednesday November 9:

Brady makes a disturbing discovery about Theresa.

Thursday November 10:

A mysterious woman arrives in Salem.

Theo hears Valerie lie on the phone, and is determined to figure out what’s going on.

Friday November 11:

Gabi learns a shocking truth.

While I have no interest in this farce of a relationship between Lucas and Adrienne, Kate's overbearing crazy mother shtick is tiring. What problem does she have with Adrienne, anyway?

Oh yay, another *mysterious* person comes to town. Why can't anyone come to Salem for a job or because they foolishly think it's a nice place to live. 

I assume the news Andre learns from Laura is about Failure. Isn't she supposed to infect our screens again before the year is over? Ugh.

Valerie hasn't done or said anything suspicious so I don't understand why Theo immediately decided to dislike her.

Has Theresa been keeping more secrets? What's left for Brady to find out?

• Love 3

Sweeps in full swing!

I wonder how bad this Theresa stuff will get...Dena was the one who set her redemption in motion, right? She wouldn't tear her down hard, right? She likes Theresa...right?

If they're smart, they'll tie this drug cartel dude into Theresa's legal problems, the ones that saw her unable to remain in LA (which was weird). Guess Brady can learn all about that....

What is Valerie possibly up to?

I hope Failure ain't back already. Too soon!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

While I have no interest in this farce of a relationship between Lucas and Adrienne, Kate's overbearing crazy mother shtick is tiring. What problem does she have with Adrienne, anyway?

Oh yay, another *mysterious* person comes to town. Why can't anyone come to Salem for a job or because they foolishly think it's a nice place to live. 

I assume the news Andre learns from Laura is about Failure. Isn't she supposed to infect our screens again before the year is over? Ugh.

Valerie hasn't done or said anything suspicious so I don't understand why Theo immediately decided to dislike her.

ITA about Kate. She's been overbearing for years.  But seriously, Lucas is a middle age grandfather for crying out loud. Let him live his own life!

and Theo's reaction to Valerie didn't strike me as too odd. It may have something to do with his sensory issues (related to his autism) that makes him more in tune to some of the nuances of behaviors. My son doesn't have autism, but his sensory issues mimic autism , and there have been times that he is just "turned off" by certain people, for reasons that may not even be apparent to me. Likewise, he "bonds" pretty quickly with people that he gets the right "vibes" from. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I was hoping the mysterious person was Anna, or one of the other expected returns, but if the other forum posters are right, it's Abigail.

5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I hope Failure ain't back already. Too soon!

I agree.  Much too soon.

• Love 2

More Nov 7-11

Monday, November 7, 2016
Chad finds himself in a compromising situation. 

Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Steve proposes to Kayla. 

Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Sonny hires Paul to investigate the docks.

Hope & Andre make a deal. 

Thu Nov 10, 2016
Gabi arranges a welcome home party for JJ with Sonny,  Paul & Chad. 

Friday, November 11, 2016 
Theresa & JJ have an unexpected encounter. 

• Love 3

Last of November 7-11

Monday, November 7, 2016
Jennifer confronts JJ about what he said in his sleep at the hospital. 

Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Gabi comes to Chad's rescue. 

Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Joey opens up to Steve about ending things with Jade. 

Thursday, November 10, 2016
Brady & Theresa have a huge confrontation. 

Fri, November 11, 2016
Brady calls Kimberly to see if there’s any way she can help him deal with Theresa. 

Jade blindsides Joey with surprising news. 

• Love 1

Jason47 is reporting that an Emmy nominated actor is coming back from the dead.  Speculation immediately went to Chandler Massey, but it was pointed out that Chandler is an Emmy winner, not just nominee, and Jason said, "You have to be a nominee before you can be a winner."  But he would not confirm.

I did read that Chandler's manager was saying something, somewhere hinting about him coming back.

• Love 1

Was Matt Ashford ever nominated for an Emmy?  I can understand fans wanting CM's Will back, but I never saw him, so don't care either way. But if someone is coming back from the dead, I would prefer Jack.  And I really hope Shawn Christian was never nominated for an Emmy.

Oh ... yay for another pregnancy.  Just what Joey needs, assuming he's the father.

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 3

I'm still struggling with the whole "she's Ava and Steve's kid" thing. So now, her having a kid with her half-brother? Yikes. Even if they've changed their minds, that's still how she comes across.

I'd be very surprised if it was Will, but the timing would work, if they have Paulson as a thing six months from now.

• Love 1

I was kidding about Jade being pregnant. Sorta. That's where my mind immediately went, and this show is often predictable, but it's just speculation for now. 

Is this Emmy nominated actor supposed to show up on screen soon or are they about to start filming soon? 

• Love 1
On 10/30/2016 at 1:47 AM, LeftPhalange said:

Has JJ ever even met Sparkle? Why is Sparkle at his party?

As Sonny's "date?" Or plus one whatever. Paul is connected to Sonny and Gabi so...I could see why he's there.

20 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Jason47 is reporting that an Emmy nominated actor is coming back from the dead.  Speculation immediately went to Chandler Massey, but it was pointed out that Chandler is an Emmy winner, not just nominee, and Jason said, "You have to be a nominee before you can be a winner."  But he would not confirm.

I did read that Chandler's manager was saying something, somewhere hinting about him coming back.

I keep hoping. Seriously hoping. If he's filming then they're letting will be unshaven...b/c Massey is rocking the scruffy face. He's out more in public (Standoff Movie promotions...and with Jeff Ballard, his publicist). Other than that, he's radio silent. He's still in school so if he's back, it's not full time, probably. 

16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm still struggling with the whole "she's Ava and Steve's kid" thing. So now, her having a kid with her half-brother? Yikes. Even if they've changed their minds, that's still how she comes across.

I'd be very surprised if it was Will, but the timing would work, if they have Paulson as a thing six months from now.

Nobody on the show or even in spoilers has ever said that she's Ava and Steve's kid, it's all just been speculation, and even if she's pregnant or not, they've had sex, so I doubt Show is going with an incest story line.

• Love 4

I know ... but she even looks like Ava and acted like Ava upon arrival. Heck they even framed the shots the same way, with her petting at Joey and cooing his name just as Ava did.

I can't unsee that.

Even though I really like the actress and wish she was in no way related to Joey.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Nobody on the show or even in spoilers has ever said that she's Ava and Steve's kid, it's all just been speculation, and even if she's pregnant or not, they've had sex, so I doubt Show is going with an incest story line.

Why not? They've already done it...between Tommy & Marie.

• Love 1
On 10/30/2016 at 0:02 PM, Silver Raven said:

I think Will will be back at some point... but knowing that a Steve/Ava kid is coming from the casting sides over the summer, I'd be betting on Ava (ughhhh do not want).

• Love 1
15 hours ago, neuromom said:

Tommy and Marie were a little before my time...I thought that was a "crush/attraction" on her part. Was it physical.?

Things weren't as explicit as they are today, but physical enough for her to be consumed with guilt and become a nun.

• Love 1

Over on the other forum, when someone mentioned Daniel appearing yesterday, Jason47 said it wasn't his only appearance. In fact, he even said something about being able to survive a FEW months. He didn't elaborate (he never does) but it sounds like we may be getting way more of Daniel than most of us want.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

9 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I'm crying. 

My foot is already half out the door and between Dan and his magic sperm and THIS news, I'm grabbing my hat and coat.    And while I like Vincent Irrizzary a whole lot, I'm getting close to being over Deimos and his baby rabies.

• Love 5
On 10/30/2016 at 11:29 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I'm still struggling with the whole "she's Ava and Steve's kid" thing

ARGH!!!! UGH. NO. WTF is Dena's obsession with fucking Ava?! She is/was a nobody.

ETA: On another note, I've never been much of a Theresa fan, but I do hope she leaves alive. This show is kill happy and needs its younger generation. Come to think of it, why the hell is Theresa even leaving? I know Jen Lilley wanted out, but instead of shuffling another character off, why not recast?

• Love 2

Week of November 14:

Monday November 14:

Gabi is devastated by JJ's news.

Theresa is rushed to the hospital.

Tuesday November 15:

Adrienne supports Justin, who's nervous about Hope's chances in court.

Wednesday November 16:

The judge Marsha Clark  pronounces Hope’s sentence.

Thursday November 17:

Philip considers confiding the truth about Chloe's pregnancy to Nicole.

Friday November 18:

Joey, reeling, tells Steve troubling news about Jade.

• Love 2

I know Jen Lilley wanted out, but instead of shuffling another character off, why not recast?

Because Jen made the character work and did well with every scene partner, from Jennifer to Victor to Kristen. Because she was a good co-worker and left the door open to return, rather than act like the job was a stepping stone.

Honestly, without JL playing her I don't know what would be compelling about Theresa...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 8

More November 14

Monday, November 14, 2016
Abigail is discovered! 

Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Brady finds Theresa in a compromising situation. 

Thursday Nov 17, 2016
Brady is horrified when he finds Theresa, who pulls out all the stops to alienate Brady for good.

JJ goes to Chad & asks for advice about Gabi. 

Friday, November 18, 2016 
Lucas & Adrienne's wedding day arrives. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Bwill3133 said:

That seems fast for Hope's sentencing. Swift justice in Salem! 

I am looking forward to Hope In Jail.  Robin Mattson was her nemesis during her last jail sentence.  I don't think we have had any recent female convicts sent from Salem, so can't imagine what other reunion she may have.....still holding out hope for Savannah Wilder.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

More November 14

Abigail is discovered! 

November 14 is my birthday.  That is just not nice to bring that awful character back on someone's birthday.

What has all this Gabi/Chad crap been for anyway? Was it just filler until Chad's one true love returned? One more reason not to tune in anymore.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

More November 14

Abigail is discovered! 

Brady finds Theresa in a compromising situation. 

Thursday Nov 17, 2016
Brady is horrified when he finds Theresa, who pulls out all the stops to alienate Brady for good.

JJ goes to Chad & asks for advice about Gabi. 

Lucas & Adrienne's wedding day arrives. 

Not interested in any of this, especially that creature returning. 

• Love 2

last of November 14

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 
Eduardo surprises Kate & asks her out. 

Chad & Andre have their say during Hope's sentencing. 

Thursday, November 17, 2016
Abigail reveals herself to a loved one. 

Theresa spends her last day in Salem. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

I am looking forward to Hope In Jail.  

Hope is already in jail,  without a bond and awaiting trial.   Her sentencing will be whether she goes to prison or death penalty.   

In terms of who could probably her cellmate could be,  Dot Marie Jones from Glee suppose to be coming on soon.   

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

I got behind and skipped some pages, so sorry if this has already been discussed) but why doesn't Theresa just fake her death?  That way she wouldn't be stuck in Mexico with someone she hates and there would be no reason for Drug Cartel Guy to go after Brady or Tate.

Just sayin!

• Love 4