Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Where do we have a clue that Melanie is leaving, too -- or is it just speculation? 

Yay! for Patch and  Bo coming back, even if it's a short stint. If Jack was able to come back from the dead, it would be a trifecta of my favorite soap guys. 

• Love 3

Molly signed a six month contract with the show..People are speculating that she may be a casualty of Kristen, since she is investigating what had happened to Theresa...I may not be a fan of Melanie, but, I think she has chemistry with Chad and Theresa..They should be friends..She looks weird with Brady...

Since Patch and Joey are coming to the show, does that mean Stefanie isn't far behind? I never understood why she was never prominent on the show..I think that she would be great with Theresa..They could have made Theresa/Stefanie the younger version of Kim/Kayla.

The show just ignores their rich  history and gives us stupid characterizations and stories.. I want my girl to have people rooting for  her on the show. I want her to be best friends with Sparkle. They had a nice chemistry together. They could be like Will and Grace. Even Jenn Lilley has said  that on tweeter.  I want her involved with Will, Sonny,  Andrew, Eve, Stefanie, Joey, Carrie, Chelsea, Shawn D, Belle, Philip,  Chad, Alex Kiriakis, the rest of the Brady  family..Kayla should  very close to her..This is Kim's daughter. Instead they have Kayla propping that twit Abigail..I am tired of people treating her like dirt....I am still upset that Theresa and Sami never teamed up to do something evil..They would have been great together....Sami could have enlisted her help in taking down Abigail....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

Thanks, Apprentice! I'm sad to hear this, though -- I think Melanie (while admittedly a bit annoying when turning on the perk too much) is a breath of fresh air. I'll put that in the rumor bin in my mind until confirmation and hope for the best. 

You're right -- there's a lot of rich history to mine, but I bet none of us think Higley's the one to bring it all together.

• Love 5

The week of March 30th, Lucas and Adrienne will make love...Like we did not see this coming..Another infidelity story.....No wonder these bad writers were fired...

All you Paulson fans are going to be happy because Sonny and Paul will have sexual tension..Sonny will find out about Sparkle's blood donation that saved his life...

Marlena and Will will discuss Paul's paternity..I guess Will tells her his suspicions....

Eve and Cole will plot to keep JJ and Paige apart..Why is she still in the kiddie pool? They are doing a disservice to Kassie, she is a great actress and a team player..She should be mixing it up with Kate, The Kiriakis, Dimeras..e.t.c..I hope Higley  does right by her.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

The week of March 30th, Lucas and Adrienne will make love

Poor Lucas.

All you Paulson fans are going to be happy because Sonny and Paul will have sexual tension..Sonny will find out about Sparkle's blood donation that saved his life

I'm hoping Sonny will be grateful for Sparkle donating blood but be rational and not act like he donated a kidney or something.

• Love 1

During the week of March 30th, Marlena wants to reveal the truth about Paul and Will begs her to keep quiet....All hell breaks loose when a secret is revealed at the benefit.

Stefano congratulates Chad for manipulating Abifail..They are really trying to make him into EJ...

• Love 3

Ugh, I find the whole Lucas/Adrienne thing so gross.  For two overinvolved parents, do they really think the thing their sons' shaky marriage needs is sex between in-laws?

I wonder if Marlena and Will think it's Stefano or Peter at that point.  Because if they know it's John, Marlena deserves whatever shit he gives her when it comes out.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Ugh, I find the whole Lucas/Adrienne thing so gross.  For two overinvolved parents, do they really think the thing their sons' shaky marriage needs is sex between in-laws?

I wonder what excuses Sonny's mother will come up with to excuse her hypocrisy. Just because Justin cheated doesn't mean she just has to run to Lucas and screw him. And WTF is Lucas thinking? He's becoming a less obnoxious version of Sparkle. I'm so disappointed. 

• Love 1

Why does everyone have to be a cheater?  There are people who don't cheat.  Some people actually have the sense and spine to end a relationship that isn't working instead of cheating, or to work on the problems in their relationship instead of cheating.

• Love 5

Why does everyone have to be a cheater?  There are people who don't cheat.  Some people actually have the sense and spine to end a relationship that isn't working instead of cheating, or to work on the problems in their relationship instead of cheating.

These writers lack imagination to give us good compelling drama...

• Love 2

Soaps/TV Shows in general have made me paranoid and make me wonder if anyone in real life would have the decency to not cheat.

• Love 1
Maybe Lucas will confess to Adrienne that he's into S&M. And she will get slap-happy.

If that happens, I hope Lucas calls out Sami's name, and then digs an even bigger hole for himself by confessing, "Sami had this great black leather outfit, and so many different whips, I should probably stop talking now."

• Love 2

In fairness, Adrienne ended the marriage in her last conversation with Justin. She said it was over between them, and he chose to get on a plane and go back to Dubai. I'm no Adrienne/Lucas fan, but I don't think of this as cheating since I thought she was clear. He cheated, she dumped him, the deal was more important to him than trying to convince her otherwise. She can do what she likes, IMO.

• Love 8

In fairness, Adrienne ended the marriage in her last conversation with Justin. She said it was over between them, and he chose to get on a plane and go back to Dubai. I'm no Adrienne/Lucas fan, but I don't think of this as cheating since I thought she was clear. He cheated, she dumped him, the deal was more important to him than trying to convince her otherwise. She can do what she likes, IMO.

I have a feeling that Justin is hiding something that is connected to Steve and Bo. He will help them come back to Salem making Adrienne feeling like an ass, when Justin comes back..I think Justin let her believe that he was cheating to keep her at arms length to protect her and their sons....

• Love 3

During the week of March 30th, Marlena wants to reveal the truth about Paul and Will begs her to keep quiet....All hell breaks loose when a secret is revealed at the benefit.

Stefano congratulates Chad for manipulating Abifail..They are really trying to make him into EJ...

Not surprised since they are trying to make abifail into Sami.

• Love 1

And Stays Dead.  And even then, Sami will still be one of a kind.  The pathetic side piece will never ever come even close to being the great character Sami was.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4

I have a feeling that Justin is hiding something that is connected to Steve and Bo. He will help them come back to Salem making Adrienne feeling like an ass, when Justin comes back..I think Justin let her believe that he was cheating to keep her at arms length to protect her and their sons....

God help me for saying this, but if that turns out to be the case, there's absolutely no reason for Adrienne to feel like an ass. He admitted an affair and then hopped back on a plane to the woman he had the affair with. And, Steve is her brother, so if something's going on with him, she should know. Justin's the only ass in that scenario.

• Love 7

If Abifail wants to be Sami I hope someone sets her up for murder and she's sent to death row and dies. 

Just the thought makes me all warm and happy inside....

If it were to happen, then they have to skip any trial or death row and give Abigail the end she so richly deserves, that so fits what she delivers on screen...

raid.jpg

• Love 2
Eve and Cole will plot to keep JJ and Paige apart..Why is she still in the kiddie pool? They are doing a disservice to Kassie, she is a great actress and a team player..She should be mixing it up with Kate, The Kiriakis, Dimeras..e.t.c..I hope Higley  does right by her.

This story is a disservice to both Kassie D and Melissa R. I know people dislike MR because of her um socially conservative stances, but she's a good soap actress. Nobody wins in this scenario. They need to give both actresses storylines in which they're not overly involved in their adult kids' sex lives.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 4

Okay, I may have yawned and missed it but what in the holy hell? Is this a revenge plot? Love plot? Has Steffy learned nothing? Like his last plan worked out so well the last time?!?! How many times did he lament EJ getting mixed up with Sami? It resulted in a schizo EJ vacillating between being a miserable evil SOB when Sami hated him plotting with daddy one minute and on the other when Sami hinted at giving him the time of day turning against daddy and trying to steal all daddy's shit. UGH!!!

They need to define motives on this show. I don't understand this whole Stefano/Chad/Abby thing and I sure as hell don't understand why Victor did what he did to Kate.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 3

SPOILERS for Monday March 30th....

-Maggie's past helps Melanie piece together the mystery surrounding Brady and Theresa's attacks.

- Will prepares to write another article about Paul, intending to expose a major secret. 

- Sonny learns stunning information about Paul.

- Adrienne and Lucas clash over their sons. 

• Love 1

Victor was punishing Kate for humping Clyde the man who stabbed his nephew.

I think also and perhaps moreso for bringing Clyde to Salem in the first place, because Clyde has been a major problem for Victor.  And of course the stabbing of Sonny.

• Love 2

Xander Cook is not Alex Kiriakis...He is a brand new character and he is on contract....

Great, that means he can get together with Jackson and those two dumbasses Will & Paul can go make each other miserable off-screen.

James Scott tweeted he is not returning for the 50th, and he wasn't asked to return for the 50th.

Now Michael Logan is saying Alison Sweeney's PR person is saying she is not confirmed to be back for the 50th yet.

Edited by TigerLynx

Great, that means he can get together with Jackson and those two dumbasses Will & Paul can go make each other miserable off-screen.

Sorry tiger..He is for Nicole..Nicole needs him more than Jackson..The show is going to go with Paulson for now, that is why they have trashed Will to justify their coupling..Sonny is not going to be happy with Paul because his heart belongs to Will..He told Will that he was the one since the moment he saw him..That is canon...

• Love 2

They are supposedly working out the details for Alison Sweeney to return as Sami for sometime in November hopefully for the 50th.  There might be some mystery and romance depending on AS' schedule and how much time (just a few days vs. weeks ) she has to be on Days.

Someone told James Scott on Twitter they heard he was returning to Days and had signed a two year contract.  James Scott said he didn't know anything about that.  He has no interest in returning to Days, and they hadn't asked him back.

• Love 1

Both Alison Sweeney and James Scott are scheduled to do fan events, but AS is not confirmed for the 50th yet, and JS says he has no plans to return to Days.

I  don't think that James will ever go back to Days, not unless he got creative control over his character..He has talked about his dissatisfaction with the show...

Never have I dreamed about days or their characters.  But I had a nightmare about Sami and the side piece getting it on, but my husband woke me up before the nightmare was over.

Someone please tell me that that is not going to happen.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 1

Wednesday, April 1
John is hit by a blast from the past

Thursday, April 2
Marlena and Will figure out the truth about Paul
Ben and Abigail reconcile, much to Chad's dismay 

Friday, April 3
All hell breaks loose at the benefit when a secret is exposed

• Love 2
(edited)

Wednesday, April 1

John is hit by a blast from the past

I can only assume he turns around too quickly and walks back into one of his own farts.  Appropriate payback, as far as I'm concerned, for all the gas attacks he's inflicted on the good citizens of Salem and then pretended it wasn't him.

THAT could wipe the smirk off Sparkle.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 5

I can only assume he turns around too quickly and walks back into one of his own farts.  Appropriate payback, as far as I'm concerned, for all the gas attacks he's inflicted on the good citizens of Salem and then pretended it wasn't him.

THAT could wipe the smirk off Sparkle.  

lmao, he probably sees Tori for the first time...lol..I wonder how they are going to retcon Sparkle as his son....I guess he and Tori must have had sex at Maison Blanche where he was being held captive by Stefano..That was a great storyline..Maison Blanche was one my favorite storylines....I also loved when Lexie found out that she was a Dimera in Aremid....I wish that the show could do great storylines like before....

• Love 3