Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I like duplicate Sloan so I do hope they bring her back as a new character.

I have heard some rumours she is coming back as a legacy character, but nothing I could consider confirmed yet

The wedding of Theresa and Alex, with Paul, Andrew and Sonny in attendance (but no Shane and Kim, booo) was filmed around January 11-12 and will air between 7/9/24-7/22/24. We 'lose' Gweneresa at that point. I hope Andrew spills the Victoria kidnapping at the alter too just to make it stick. I love Emily but apart from Gwen with Leo I loathed both her characters.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, brisbydog said:

I have heard some rumours she is coming back as a legacy character, but nothing I could consider confirmed yet

The wedding of Theresa and Alex, with Paul, Andrew and Sonny in attendance (but no Shane and Kim, booo) was filmed around January 11-12 and will air between 7/9/24-7/22/24. We 'lose' Gweneresa at that point. I hope Andrew spills the Victoria kidnapping at the alter too just to make it stick. I love Emily but apart from Gwen with Leo I loathed both her characters.

Normally I would be bothered by Shane/Kim not being there for their own daughter's wedding. However considering that I don't care for Theresa and this wedding will be a hot mess(and not in the fun soapy way). It's probably for the best. A shame they didn't bring them around for Bo/Hope's story last spring.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Normally I would be bothered by Shane/Kim not being there for their own daughter's wedding. However considering that I don't care for Theresa and this wedding will be a hot mess(and not in the fun soapy way). It's probably for the best. A shame they didn't bring them around for Bo/Hope's story last spring.

That one random Shane appearance last year, travelling to Greece with the damn briefcase, was so odd. If he is flying with it anyway, why not bring it right to Maggie? Why entrust it to his awful scheming daughter? Did the ISA even look at the contents? So many questions.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

I know. She lives in Italy now. They have duplicate Sloan on tap but I think the character is gone

Duplicate Sloan is married in real life to Nu-Tate.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Duplicate Sloan is married in real life to Nu-Tate.

They look cute together. And age appropriate. He looks way too old for Holly

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

That one random Shane appearance last year, travelling to Greece with the damn briefcase, was so odd. If he is flying with it anyway, why not bring it right to Maggie? Why entrust it to his awful scheming daughter? Did the ISA even look at the contents? So many questions.

I forgot about that and if Shane wasn't available, they couldn't have Kim around for a couple episodes?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I forgot about that and if Shane wasn't available, they couldn't have Kim around for a couple episodes?

I don't know if Patsy is acting these days. 

• Useful 1
46 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I don't know if Patsy is acting these days. 

She said she would return if they would want her for more than one episode. She mentioned how you have to pay to fly there and it wasn't worth the $$$ for one episode. I posted about it in the BTS thread.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

They look cute together. And age appropriate. He looks way too old for Holly

I'm just clinging on to the hope that Holly being seen by lockers means that we're finally going to get some other teen characters. This is annoying the shit out of me. Even JJ's teen scene had more than just him and Paige.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Paulina really doesn't give a crap about anybody not in her family, does she?

Good God.  Can NOTHING shut Paulina up???  Any chance she could be buried alive in a snow drift or while she just melt everything because she's radioactive?

• LOL 6
7 hours ago, boes said:

Good God.  Can NOTHING shut Paulina up???  Any chance she could be buried alive in a snow drift or while she just melt everything because she's radioactive?

She is unbearably selfish. She is going to put everybody she runs into at risk so she can run around in a snowstorm and find Chanel better than the cops can (which with these cops is likely but still reprehensible)

• Applause 3
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

She is unbearably selfish. She is going to put everybody she runs into at risk so she can run around in a snowstorm and find Chanel better than the cops can (which with these cops is likely but still reprehensible)

This sounds like my mother. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Paulina really doesn't give a crap about anybody not in her family, does she?

I busted out laughing at the end of this trailer!!! "She's RADIOACTIVE!" 🤣

Yes Doc. Yes, she is.

Maybe she can bump into Ava, BenAlex and a few of the other irritating residents during her search?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 4

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, April 22:

Paulina’s actions leave Kayla and Abe upset.

Johnny has a surprise for Chanel to make up for their lousy honeymoon.

On Clyde’s orders, Ava snoops at the Bistro while Harris keeps a lookout.

Kate vents to Roman about how frustrated she is that Lucas hasn’t been cleared.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, April 23:

Tate and Holly manage to sneak away together for a fleeting moment.

Sloan is confronted by Eric about the cash that has gone missing from their budget.

When Theresa tries to help Alex relax with a massage, he gets more excited.

EJ leaves little doubt in Kristen’s mind about his plan to run DiMera Enterprises.

Brady and Nicole manage to have a positive moment to contemplate their friendship

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, April 24:

After Stephanie informs her that Everett has signed off on the divorce, Jada is left in shock.

Kristen and Stefan speculate on who could have bumped off Li.

Wendy is surprised when Tripp goes to her with plans for a trip.

Harris and Ava look for the black book at the Bistro again.

Stefan gets a warning from Rafe.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, April 25:

Sarah and Xander are stunned when Maggie breaks the news that she’s planning to tie the knot with Konstantin.

Kristen asks Alex to spend the night with her.

Upset Theresa admits to Brady that she’s feeling like she’s failed.

Konstantin attempts to ruin John and Steve’s friendship.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, April 26:

When he starts investigating the financial issues he’s uncovered, Eric is shocked to discover Leo living at the Salem Inn.

Nicole talks to Chad about a job as a journalist for The Spectator.

Paulina tears into EJ about his suspicious behavior with Stefan.

Johnny and Chanel go looking for apartments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1

So apparently Chanel getting lost is a nothing burger, much like apparently three full days of Harris and Ava trying to get into the Bistro. How exciting.

Since when is Nicole a reporter? And did she quit working at Basic Black?

Alex is pathetic. Apparently Dr. Marlena's sex addict therapy was a bust.

Eric is a deadbeat husband, but kind of funny to see him looking into where his wife, who funds 100% of their lifestyle, is spending her money.

Dare we hope Wendy and Tripp are going away? Not likely if Kristen and Stefan are going to exhume Li.

No comment on Maggie. She buried her brain with Victor apparently.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
11 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Eric is a deadbeat husband, but kind of funny to see him looking into where his wife, who funds 100% of their lifestyle, is spending her money.

I have to give credit where credit is due.  Every time I'm sure that Show can't make me dislike Eric more than I already do, they find a way to make him even more of an officious, judgemental, ungrateful, self-aborbed buttinsky than he already was.

That's a talent!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Dare we hope Wendy and Tripp are going away? Not likely if Kristen and Stefan are going to exhume Li.

They're both out, right? When are they gone? And I guess Wendy is already back since she was in that 25,000 eps video.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

They're both out, right? When are they gone? And I guess Wendy is already back since she was in that 25,000 eps video.

I had heard they were gone but Wendy returns just to finish out the Li story (I guess to clarify if she lied about his dying words)

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
32 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Nicole as a journalist? Since when.  They already have Everett and Leo.

And Chad and Xander now fancy themselves to be reporters. I don't remember Brady firing Nicole from Basic Black, what happened to her job there?

• Like 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Nicole as a journalist? Since when.  They already have Everett and Leo.

After she got out of prison for kidnapping Sydney, she somehow convinced Philip to hire her as reporter for Titan's TV station, WXIR.

She eventually went back to her main way of making a living, getting married to a rich man.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Since when is Nicole a reporter? And did she quit working at Basic Black?

Wasn't she a reporter when Xander first came to town?

12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Eric is a deadbeat husband

Yeah, come on Show, give the man at one leg to stand on! Couldn't he have blossomed into a hotshot photographer again?

Why is Eric so utterly useless? It feels like they're doing it on purpose.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wasn't she a reporter when Xander first came to town?

Yeah, come on Show, give the man at one leg to stand on! Couldn't he have blossomed into a hotshot photographer again?

Why is Eric so utterly useless? It feels like they're doing it on purpose.

Yes she wrote for The Intruder. It was in the vents there that Xander locked Eric/Nicole together.  I actually don't mind Nicole as a journalist I got some decent Jack/Nicole scenes out of it. That being said it's not a viable job for a TV character these days because the landscape has changed for news etc.

• Like 2

Good point. And really, running around chasing stories? At her age? Nicole lives with a millionaire (and would get a nice settlement, hopefully, out of a divorce from him) and has her possibly-drug-addicted daughter to keep an eye on.

I'd think whatever she was doing at Basic Black would be less stressful than that.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Good point. And really, running around chasing stories? At her age? Nicole lives with a millionaire (and would get a nice settlement, hopefully, out of a divorce from him) and has her possibly-drug-addicted daughter to keep an eye on.

I'd think whatever she was doing at Basic Black would be less stressful than that.

I don't think her age really matters here. I mean Vern was helping Jack run the paper and he was up there in age back in the day. However Nicole has other options for stories that a career isn't really needed for her tbh.

• Like 2

Seems quite solid. Hmm.

With great writing, she could be a knockout addition to the show.

(Don't worry, I'm not expecting that to actually happen.)

What has Xander said about his mother again? Did the writing ever contradict itself over the years?

And how old was she when Victor bed her? 20? She seems quite young. Victor must have had 40 years on her.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Seems quite solid. Hmm.

What has Xander said about his mother again? Did the writing ever contradict itself over the years?

And how old was she when Victor bed her? 20? She seems quite young. Victor must have had 40 years on her.

All I remember is that early on, Xander said his mother was a hopeless alcoholic who was pretty much emotionally absent, though he didn't put it exactly that way.  That's all I remember hearing.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Seems quite solid. Hmm.

Xander mother mentions:

To Maggie in spring 2019: My mother washed her hands of me the first time I went to prison (this was as a juvenile per conversations with Victor and Brady when he first came on)

To Gwen last March: My mother is dead. At least she is to me.

Apart from mentions of her taking him to Scotland after Titus died we know nothing except she taught him to cook, and during that conversation with Maggie that she didn't cope well as a widow and drank so much that Xander had to parent her and pretty much raised himself.

The actress is 62. Paul is 44. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Interesting casting choice I remembered when she played Princess Di in a TV movie. I thought she was good.

Is she a short-term role or joining in a contract one?

40 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Is she a short-term role or joining in a contract one?

From what I understand about 6 months but you never know with this show

• Like 1
(edited)

I'm into all of this actually 

Xander and Sarah are disgusted at Maggie.

Kon killed his first wife. No shock 

Bobby at last!

Team Kayla!!

Kristen is using Alex for the one thing he's good for 

Sloan is busted by her unemployed 50 year old hubby who is tracking her spending 

Teen stuff...zzz not for me

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

I don't hate Alex even if I find him rather pointless tbh. I don't wish Kristen on him but I would take them for containment purposes if I have to suffer through Kristen's existence on this show.

Sloan was probably better off with Alex(I don't think there was anyone else on this show she's been with besides Eric) he has a job and not as sanctimonious.

Eric's only redeeming quality is that GV is pretty which makes you overlook a lot of Eric being a deadbeat. I mean even Rafe comes across as a better catch.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't hate Alex even if I find him rather pointless tbh. I don't wish Kristen on him but I would take them for containment purposes if I have to suffer through Kristen's existence on this show.

Her on top of him is Exhibit A to make me never watch this show again.

I've said but before, I'll say it again: Thank God Eileen Isn't Doing This.

😱😱😱😱😱

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

😡😡😡😡😡

• Applause 1

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, April 29:**

Konstantin turns to Theresa for help ridding himself of the prenup.

Alex is called out by Theresa for being with Kristen.

Brady and Rachel bond before a field trip.

Tripp and Wendy say so long to family and friends.

Kayla urges Steve to clear things up and make it right with John.

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, April 30:**

Konstantin has special orders for John now that he has him under his control.

Marlena asks Everett why he wants to put an end to his therapy.

When Chanel gets sick, Johnny and Paulina get worried.

Julie is not happy when she hears about Maggie’s upcoming wedding plans.

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, May 1:**

Sloan and Eric fight about money.

The news that Eric is coming to work at the paper gives Nicole a shock.

Chanel’s health continues to deteriorate.

Miffed that she has disrespected him, EJ plans to make Paulina pay.

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, May 2:**

Eric and Nicole manage to find their comfort zone after they start working with each other.

Sloan cuts Leo off from her cash.

Stefan and Kristen make some progress in their scheme to boot EJ from DiMera.

Roman gets Marlena to open up about her worries concerning John.

Ava and Harris look for Gil’s black book again.

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, May 3:**

Eric questions Sloan about Leo and asks if he is blackmailing her.

EJ learns a secret from Leo that could change a life.

Nicole opens up to Marlena about Holly and her mixed feelings for EJ and Eric.

Marlena and John can hardly hide their concern when Maggie informs that she is engaged to be married.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Tripp and Wendy say so long to family and friends.

Yay!

When Chanel gets sick, Johnny and Paulina get worried.

Chanel’s health continues to deteriorate.

Why are they doing this? Awful. I mean, I'm gonna fast forward all of it but still lol.

Ava and Harris look for Gil’s black book again.

Riveting.

• LOL 6
43 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

The news that Eric is coming to work at the paper gives Nicole a shock.

Yeeeessss!!! Smart move! I see what you're doing here Sherri!

45 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Stefan and Kristen make some progress in their scheme to boot EJ from DiMera.

Kristen had never had any interest in running the company and has always been loyal to EJ (the baby she nearly raised). Hopefully, she's secretly screwing over Stefan. (Wishful thinking on my part)

47 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Nicole opens up to Marlena about Holly and her mixed feelings for EJ and Eric.

Finally! They should have been bonding during her wonky marriage to Eric. Better late than never!

50 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Marlena and John can hardly hide their concern when Maggie informs that she is engaged to be married.

And more Marlena/Maggie interaction? WOW.

I may not love the overall story pacing or plots...but I am loving the new emphasis on character relationships.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

And more Marlena/Maggie interaction? WOW.

I don't really believe the stories of Deidre and Suzanne's beef.  Even if it was real, they've clearly moved on from it.  Or at least someone on set forced them to get the hell over it, grow up, and move on.

But again, I don't really think that it was real.

• Useful 1

WOAH.

Thought we were going to be waiting until July...!!! Surprised!

(Leo just blurts it out? Really? Why now?)

Dan sure is swinging for the fences. Daytime Emmy nomination anyone?

The big question now is whether EJ keeps it from Nicole and Eric, to prevent them from getting back together. I could see Sloane convincing him to leave it be...or risk losing Nicole. Then him watching Nic and Eric get closer while working at the paper.

Could be juicy.

It's funny...this should be their big acting moment, the deceived parents, but maybe EJ's going to turn out to be the one blowing the roof off the place and killing his scenes.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's funny...this should be their big acting moment, the deceived parents, but maybe EJ's going to turn out to be the one blowing the roof off the place and killing his scenes.

You may be right.  Dan has been on fire lately, top of his game in every scene and quite the joy to watch IMO.  He's really made EJ his own.

• Like 10

I'm sure Sloan will tell EJ that the baby is Eric's and he will keep that secret in exchange for her returning the baby. Win for Sloan. EJ can even confirm it. He has the real dna results in his safe.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I'm sure Sloan will tell EJ that the baby is Eric's and he will keep that secret in exchange for her returning the baby. Win for Sloan. EJ can even confirm it. He has the real dna results in his safe.

I hope that's the scenario that plays out tbh. A nice role reversal for Sydnapping here. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Can Julie find the test results, call him a mendacious bitch and then fall down the stairs again?

Don’t think she has ever used ‘mendacious’.

• LOL 1