Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Place your bets: Are Shawn and Belle splitting or divorcing (again)...or will they stay together in the wake of this new affair?

Belle has cheated so much, I say Shawn should just say, "Now you know how I felt!" and call it a draw.

• Like 6

Days of Our Lives spoilers week of October 9:

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Monday, October 9:

Stephanie encounters a surprise at Titan.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Tuesday, October 10:

Chanel and Johnny encourage Paulina.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Wednesday, October 11:

Nicole makes a realization about Tate and Holly.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Thursday, October 12:

Maggie receives an unexpected visitor.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Friday, October 13:

Sarah’s attitude softens toward Xander.

EJ discovers what happened to Susan.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Gwen and fakeGwen as Theresa needs to just go.  The character was vile push of Jack's new child and ruined character after character to sell her.  Now that didn't work and they push her as Theresa?

At least Ben was popular when they kept him as Alex.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Gwen and fakeGwen as Theresa needs to just go.  The character was vile push of Jack's new child and ruined character after character to sell her.  Now that didn't work and they push her as Theresa?

At least Ben was popular when they kept him as Alex.  

Benalex has tanked though. Not just here but very much universal loathing across the message boards. Can't see much support for Gwentheresa either. I feel for EOB who allegedly hated the switch and felt terrible talking to JL

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
25 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I feel for EOB who allegedly hated the switch and felt terrible talking to

She has a choice. They couldn't make her when she wasn't hired as Theresa.  I don't buy she's a victim, she could have declined.  She felt guilty because she should. It shows the type of person she is.  

GH has had 4 Molly's in a matter of few months. Days could have gotten a fill in hired to complete the story if need be. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

She has a choice. They couldn't make her when she wasn't hired as Theresa.  I don't buy she's a victim, she could have declined.  She felt guilty because she should. It shows the type of person she is. 

Maybe her choice was take the role or get fired.  Maybe they were going to write off Gwen no matter what.  If they then brought in another actor to play Theresa it wouldn't benefit Jen and Emily would be out of a job.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Nicole will wonder how Holly turned 18 - seemingly overnight.

Maybe Eric can date her next.  I mean, it's not as if they had an actual father/daughter relationship.

And he all know how much he's wanted to be a father.  I guess being a certified SOB just hasn't given him the pleasure he hoped for.

• LOL 9

10/9

- Theresa and Brady return to Salem with Tate.

- Stephanie is ready to resign when she sees Alex at Titan. 

- Chad discusses his possible marriage with Kate. 

- Justin is appalled when he discovers that Alex terminated Maggie as CEO!

10/10

- Abe reconnects with Nicole.

- Alex has a date with Theresa

- Stephanie is silently disappointed that Chad is hesitant about marriage.

- Tate bumps into Holly in the park, but neither remembers the other.

10/11

- Susan has an unexpected change of heart.

- An uninvited guest interrupts Johnny and Chanel’s date.

- Marlena confronts Harris about his feelings for Ava. 

- Nicole observes Tate flirting with Holly.

10/12

- Philip and Belle have a tough conversation.

- Shawn and Belle have differing views on their marriage.

- Chloe and Brady share an emotional good-bye. 

- Kate reminds Phillip that his obsession with Chloe may ruin his life. 

- Maggie has a visitor from Victor's friend, Konstantin. 

- Justin & Allex discuss Titan's future.

10/13

- Sarah's attitude softens toward Xander.

- EJ discovers what happened to Susan.

- Eric is not happy to discover that Sloan is Xander’s lawyer.

- Xander and Sloan mull over how he can sue Sarah for full custody.

- Tripp and Ava discuss their relationships.

- Harris and Ava get closer.

2 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

10/9

- Theresa and Brady return to Salem with Tate.

- Stephanie is ready to resign when she sees Alex at Titan. 

- Chad discusses his possible marriage with Kate. 

- Justin is appalled when he discovers that Alex terminated Maggie as CEO!

10/10

- Abe reconnects with Nicole.

- Alex has a date with Theresa

- Stephanie is silently disappointed that Chad is hesitant about marriage.

- Tate bumps into Holly in the park, but neither remembers the other.

10/11

- Susan has an unexpected change of heart.

- An uninvited guest interrupts Johnny and Chanel’s date.

- Marlena confronts Harris about his feelings for Ava. 

- Nicole observes Tate flirting with Holly.

10/12

- Philip and Belle have a tough conversation.

- Shawn and Belle have differing views on their marriage.

- Chloe and Brady share an emotional good-bye. 

- Kate reminds Phillip that his obsession with Chloe may ruin his life. 

- Maggie has a visitor from Victor's friend, Konstantin. 

- Justin & Allex discuss Titan's future.

10/13

- Sarah's attitude softens toward Xander.

- EJ discovers what happened to Susan.

- Eric is not happy to discover that Sloan is Xander’s lawyer.

- Xander and Sloan mull over how he can sue Sarah for full custody.

- Tripp and Ava discuss their relationships.

- Harris and Ava get closer.

So here for Xander and Sloan, and bonus Saint Father Eric getting his knickers in a twist about it

• Like 3

Slightly different summaries:

Monday---Theresa & Brady return with Tate. Stephanie is ready to resign when she sees Alex at Titan. Chad discusses his possible marriage with Kate. Justin is appalled when he discovers that Alex terminated Maggie as CEO!

Tuesday---Nicole reminds Abe of how close they once were. Theresa tries to convince Alex to go on a date with her. Stephanie is silently disappointed that Chad is hesitant about marriage.

Wednesday---Susan does not want to press charges against Ava. Marlena confronts Harris about his feelings for Ava. Nicole observes Tate flirting with Holly. Johnny & Chanel's date is crashed by an uninvited guest.

Thursday---Phillip tells Belle that he is leaving town with Chloe. Chloe and Brady share an emotional good-bye. Kate reminds Phillip that his obsession with Chloe may ruin his life. Maggie has a visitor from Victor's friend, Konstantin. Shawn & Belle have a different point of view regarding their marriage. Justin & Alex discuss Titan's future.

Friday---Sarah's attitude towards Xander softens when she learns that Susan is alive. Eric is unhappy about Sloan acting as Xander's lawyer. Tripp & Ava discuss their relationship. EJ learns what really happened to Susan. Xander wants full custody of his baby!

Edited by brisbydog
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe Eric can date her next.  I mean, it's not as if they had an actual father/daughter relationship.

And he all know how much he's wanted to be a father.  I guess being a certified SOB just hasn't given him the pleasure he hoped for.

Woah - shots fired!

Jesus Boes, you're merciless today. Hilarious but merciless.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Good for Xander in getting a decent lawyer.

Stephanie, Chad has been a widower for a little over one year. Spend some time thinking about whether you want to be an insta mom. This is a long term commitment til you find another husband with maybe less baggage.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So, when Brady returns with Theresa, will she now be Emily O'Brien? It kind of sounds like that stupid Susan story may be over by then, so that's good. I guess Susan will be coming back to Salem? Why, I have no idea.

And, just because Susan is not actually dead is not really a reason for Sarah to get all mushy about Xander again. He did what he did and she either accepts it or not. But, since we know that the writers want them together, that's what we'll get. (Even though most of the comments, at least here, seem to be totally over them now, and prefer the more honest relationship with Chloe.)

It will be interesting to see the grown-up kids returning. Is there any reason Tate should not be flirting with Holly, DNA-wise? I give up trying to figure that out. Is Holly's father Tan Dan?

• Like 5
23 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Just because Gwen isn’t popular doesn’t mean Theresa played by Emily won’t be. Jen Lilley doesn’t own the role and it will be good for fans like me who hate Jen’s Theresa to see the character with fresh eyes.

You think people won't watch this and be like WTH why is Gwen with a wig doing here and where's real Theresa? I know my mom will. Lol 

JL is popular and gets widespread news from Hallmark etc.  Based on all the outlets that picked up her interview about how badly this was handled. JL can be sympathetic to this situation which has came out not blaming the actress, but the longer the show and EOB says nothing they both look tacky and it hasn't even aired yet.  

Says getting press for abusive producer and now recasting popular actress during return to throw wig on another one? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Am I the only one who just doesn't really see the problem lol? It seems like Jen Lilley possibly just misunderstood that situation. I'm sure there's a possibility TPTB weren't super clear but she even says in that interview that she 'was under the impression' they'd be doing the 12 week story in the 4 weeks they had her. I'd think if they outright told her that, the she'd have said. It seems like it was a miscommunication thing.

I'm not a fan of Jen Lilley but I like Theresa so I'm excited to see someone else's take on her. I do still think it's silly to have EOB playing both Gwen and Theresa at the same time. 

ETA: Are Gwen and Theresa related in any way?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Am I the only one who just doesn't really see the problem lol? It seems like Jen Lilley possibly just misunderstood that situation. I'm sure there's a possibility TPTB weren't super clear but she even says in that interview that she 'was under the impression' they'd be doing the 12 week story in the 4 weeks they had her. I'd think if they outright told her that, the she'd have said. It seems like it was a miscommunication thing.

I'm not a fan of Jen Lilley but I like Theresa so I'm excited to see someone else's take on her. I do still think it's silly to have EOB playing both Gwen and Theresa at the same time. 

ETA: Are Gwen and Theresa related in any way?

Gwen: Dad Jack, parents Jo and Duke, brother to Steve/Adrienne, uncle to Stephanie, Sonny and JJ

Theresa: Dad Shane, Mum Kim, sister to Andrew and Eve, aunt to Paige

No relation!!!

I am just glad that the obvious Theresa switched the letters plot is going to be resolved by the end of November.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

This should be interesting 

FB_IMG_1696416663450.jpg

I don't get how she's a great choice. She's a pet? That's that's the only explanation because they could definitely afford a proper recast. They just hired two teens. They could get a recast for finishing the story. 

After the 12 weeks then actress goes back to only  Gwen with the recon of Jack's daughter while Jack, Abby, JJ, and Jen are all gone or she stays as fake Theresa? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Am I the only one who just doesn't really see the problem lol? It seems like Jen Lilley possibly just misunderstood that situation.

Misunderstood makes it seem like the potential scenarios were equally plausible and Jen just assumed the wrong one.

But the scenarios were:

1. Jen can't do it so they'll recast the whole arc.  (This is what she assumed would happen.)
  2. They scrap the story arc completely.
  3. They decide to squeeze 12 weeks of story into four weeks of filming which, given how quickly they film, isn't much of a stretch. 
  4. They choose not to have continuity and recast mid-arc with an actress who is currently playing another character on the show.

1-3 are things we've seen happen a lot in soaps. The #4 of it all is relatively new.  Shows used to have the decency to wait a while before having someone play two characters or the good sense to invent an evil twin. I don't blame her for not even considering it a possibility. 

• Like 5

Yeah...this was a horribly unkind thing to do to both Jen and Emily.

Consider: if we watched it play out onscreen with no BTS info, we'd all be seeing Emily awkwardly taking over as Theresa and suddenly playing two roles and assume, "oh no - Jen got fired! Was she unprofessional? Was it drugs? Another Missy Reeves affair situation?"

And that's exactly what the media and other casting directors would be wondering too. Jen basically had to get ahead of this and speak publicly about what went down or risk people whispering about her and it hurting her career.

There's a total lack of respect here....except from her. I really admire how she's spoken about Emily and the show, even in light of what they are needlessly putting her through.

And my guess is they could have easily filmed both the setup - Theresa doctoring the papers - and the climax - Theresa admitting weeks later to doctoring the papers to hurt Xander - and limited her scenes to just that. We've seen other actors/characters pop by briefly before and the show has used their time well. (Charles for instance!)

But then, cutting out the fat in the middle of the arc would have hurt precious RSW's storyline, which apparently requires Theresa slobbering all over him for several weeks and him deciding how much he wants her in his bed or whatever. And also, Brady calling her a pathetic whore the whole time, etc.

I'm telling you, they did this out of spite. Women on this show are clearly not treated well. Jen didn't give them everything they expected/demanded and so they fired her.

I mean, let's call it what it is, even if Jen publicly can't.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
24 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Yeah they can come Brady/Eric as step brothers connection but they're not blood relatives.  

I don't think I trust those spoilers written like that. 

They are always written like that. If you can translate semi gibberish they are usually correct 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Does anyone care about any of this?

A Lucas sighting! That's....something.

I feel so bad for the poor guy, rotting away behind bars. He went to extremes trying to protect Sami from EJ only for her to voluntarily want nothing more to do with him. Go figure!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Does anyone care about any of this?

Nope. I feel like 90% of the show is filler while I wait for the characters I'm interested in to appear once or twice a week

Like here. All I care about is what is Konstantin giving to Maggie 

FB_IMG_1696593135472.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I might not mind the Sorasing here if we'd at least seen an 11 year old Tate and Holly for a few months first.

This just looks ridiculous. Tate is taller than Brady? Holly looks like the newest contestant in the Janel threesome game? Ugh.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

- Lucas and Chad catch up. Yay Lucas!
- Ava gets an ominous anonymous warning.
- Talia decides what she needs to do.
- Trouble comes looking for Tripp.
- EJ has toooooo much to cover up.
- Susan gets a very strange vibe.
- Xander socks it to Sarah just when
- she was about to have a change of heart!
- The discord between Eric and Sloan deepens
- as he realizes she has not really changed.
- Brady tries to keep it together for Tate.
- Teresa's web of deceit slowly starts
- to come undone. There will be fallout.
- There is soon more news on Bo ...
- Eric and Nicole are far from over.
- EJ is dealt a huge blow to his happiness.
- Belle has something new in mind.
- Teresa has some explaining to do.
- They say Money changes everything!
- Pssst. We are getting cloooooooser to
- a Salem Fright Night ...
- A sinister scheme sends shockwaves.
- A big lie blows up Salem.
- So does a harrowing whodunit!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, brisbydog said:

FB_IMG_1696593135472.jpg

I just can't help it -- the original expression is not "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts", it's "I am wary of Greeks even when bearing gifts".   timeō Danaōs et dōna ferentēs

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1