Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Week of May 21

Monday May 21:

Chloe’s crushed and fearful when Mateo tells her some unsettling news.

Tuesday May 22:

Eve is shocked to see her sister Theresa back in Salem and sharing a moment with her fiancé.

Wednesday May 23:

Kate learns her fate regarding her role in Vivian's death.

Thursday May 24:

Sonny realizes Leo has been conning him.

Xander taunts Jennifer about her relationship with Eric.

Friday May 25:

Gabi learns a judge has overturned her conviction... but a new problem arises.

More on week of May 21st

IMG_20180512_143643.jpg

(edited)

I really hope the way Sonny finds out Leo has been conning him is Leo going, "Well, the old lady who paid me to seduce you is dead so...yeah...bye!".

ETA...even better, Leo's like, "Oh here comes the guy I'm really dating"...and it's MBB!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
(edited)

Guys ... between Mansi coming back, Steve and Chad likely leaving, a recast Kristen and more of Stefan, Lani, Ciara, Rafe and Sonny ... I am not feeling this show or Ron right now.

I'm angry. I get that it's stupid to devote emotional energy to this program but I can't help feeling like the improvements are all being rendered pointless. Two steps forward, eight steps back...

It's tiresome waiting for the show to get to a place where 60% of it is entertaining. Starting to feel like that day ain't coming.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6

Years ago, Kate had no problems with framing Will's mother for murder or trying to kill her. Despite that, Will still remained close with her.

As much as Kate loves her kids, she is always out for number one and will justify that it would ultimately benefit her loved ones.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Years ago, Kate had no problems with framing Will's mother for murder or trying to kill her. Despite that, Will still remained close with her.

As much as Kate loves her kids, she is always out for number one and will justify that it would ultimately benefit her loved ones.

To be fair, Will was 2 years old, when Kate did that.  I doubt Will even knows what Kate did. Sami, Austin, Mickey, Lucas and Brandon  are the only people that knew the truth about Franco's murder and Kate setting up Sami.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

To be fair, Will was 2 years old, when Kate did that.  I doubt Will even knows what Kate did. Sami, Austin, Mickey, Lucas and Brandon  are the only people that knew the truth about Franco's murder and Kate setting up Sami.

Sami didn't shout that from the rooftops?  Her parents don't know?

15 minutes ago, bannana said:

Sami didn't shout that from the rooftops?  Her parents don't know?

Sami agreed to keep quiet, in exchange, for sole custody of Will. Lucas also relinquished his rights as a father to Will.

5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sami agreed to keep quiet, in exchange, for sole custody of Will. Lucas also relinquished his rights as a father to Will.

Wow, thank you @Apprentice79, I had no idea.  But later, when Will was grown, I cannot believe she didn't tell Marlena, who is supposedly Kate's good friend.  I know years later, Sami and Kate became partners of a sort. But before then, she should have told Marlena.

2 minutes ago, bannana said:

Wow, thank you @Apprentice79, I had no idea.  But later, when Will was grown, I cannot believe she didn't tell Marlena, who is supposedly Kate's good friend.  I know years later, Sami and Kate became partners of a sort. But before then, she should have told Marlena.

I don't think that Marlena knows.  Plus, Sami got embroiled in other scandals that overshadowed what Kate did to her.. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm just floating a theory here...but maybe Eileen balked at returning to play Kristen because she didn't like the story pitch?

She's even said in the past that you can only have Kristen around stirring the pot for so long before she stops being viable. Her second-to-last arc was spent trying to undo the damage caused by her  raping Eric (by saving John and exposing Theresa), and then her last arc she was back to being a crazy villainess again.

If, as rumored, Kristen is returning to shoot Marlena at her wedding, perhaps Eileen felt it was too plain a characterization for Kristen and decided not to do it rather than reduce the character to a simple assassin. I get the sense she has always valued the fact that Kristen is a complex human being. Maybe she isn't coming back because she felt that wasn't being honored by Ron and Corday's plans....? 

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm just floating a theory here...but maybe Eileen balked at returning to play Kristen because she didn't like the story pitch?

She's even said in the past that you can only have Kristen around stirring the pot for so long before she stops being viable. Her second-to-last arc was spent trying to undo the damage caused by her  raping Eric (by saving John and exposing Theresa), and then her last arc she was back to being a crazy villainess again.

If, as rumored, Kristen is returning to shoot Marlena at her wedding, perhaps Eileen felt it was too plain a characterization for Kristen and decided not to do it rather than reduce the character to a simple assassin. I get the sense she has always valued the fact that Kristen is a complex human being. Maybe she isn't coming back because she felt that wasn't being honored by Ron and Corday's plans....? 

CBS would not let her do it.  She is on  contract at the Young &the restless.  Plus, she has always said that she always prefers to play Ashley who is a heroine and has more staying power than a villainess like Kristen.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

...but CBS allowed her to shoot the Will Returns stuff. I thought she shot on Mondays, when Y&TR is dark...

Would they really stop her now, if she wanted to return?

Yes, they would. She is being used more now than they have in the past. CBS is not obligated to allow her to film for another soap on a competing network as she is under contract and not recurring. 

• Love 5

Week of May 28

Monday, May 28:

No Days tennis coverage. 

Tuesday May 29:

Brady is ready to decide whether he wants to be with Theresa or Eve, but before he can give his answer, he's thrown a curveball.

John and Paul are caught by Mateo and his minions.

Wednesday May 30:

Stefan offers Kayla a deal to help Steve regain his vision - but it comes with major strings attached.

Hope receives stunning news about Ben Weston.

Dr. Laura Horton turns up for another brief stint.

Thursday May 31:

Xander continues to be a thorn in Theresa's side.

Friday June 1:

Will and Paul debate whether or not Will should pursue a cure for his amnesia.

• Love 3

Hmmm...Ben has a cure for Will's amnesia then?

Excited to see John gets involved in the Mateo stuff. Hope it isn't wrapped up in a single episode.

I like not knowing exactly what Xander is up to.

These sisters should not be vying for Brady's affections. He's a dolt. They should have some self worth.

• Love 2
(edited)

Is Ciara going to hook back up with off-screen Theo?

Poor Gabi is going to be stuck in jail for a whole nother week?

Are Theresa and Xander going to be a couple?

Edited by Silver Raven
  • Love 2
On 5/18/2018 at 10:21 AM, DisneyBoy said:

I like Eileen Davidson well enough, but I think you might be giving her too much credit for some sort of artistic integrity.  

She did "The Real Housewives", so a commitment to quality seems to be a secondary consideration.

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that!??

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, boes said:

She did "The Real Housewives", so a commitment to quality seems to be a secondary consideration

But in all fairness, she did "play" (or represent) the sane one...and is no longer on the show.

• Love 2

I can't hold that choice against her. It's a paycheck and as stated, she bailed and seems to prefer real acting.

Kristen is her legacy. If I played a character whose every appearance was treated as an event, I'd care a great deal about how that character was treated. If this was all CBS saying no, okay...but I still assume she cares. After all, she's in demand. If they wanted to do something lame with Kristen, I'd see her expressing her disapproval even if only to say "pass". 

• Love 2

I've been avoiding spoilers, casting news and behind the scenes info since September, but after learning that Kate Mansi is coming back, I dove into all 3 threads and spoiled myself silly. Unfortunately not thrilled with most of what I've read, but glad I know in advance some of what will be happening.   

I hate that Stephen Nichols is (probably) gone.  The younger actors don't stick around anymore, so it's nice to have the old-timers on screen.  Hope they aren't killing him off, though I can't imagine a logical scenario where Steve leaves Kayla again.

• Love 4

On june 1st, it looks like Tripp and Claire will be back hanging out again and it looks like they're both discarded by their objects of desire.  This is exactly what happened before with Theo and Ciara--she dumped him because she wanted to be with Chad and then changed her mind when Chad rejected her and she saw Theo and Claire getting closer.  How much do you want to bet Ciara will be ranting about Claire getting her claws into Tripp even though it's Ciara who pushed him away in the first place?  Ciara needs serious counseling, especially if this all stems from the rape because she's going to keep hurting people if she doesn't get some mental help.

• Love 3

John and Paul go down to Mexico looking for Chloe, and get captured by Mateo.  In the meantime, Chloe kills Miguel, then runs in and sees Mateo with John and Paul, and she kills Mateo to save John and Paul.  When she gets back to Salem, she finds out Theresa is there and didn't try to rescue her, and she turns on her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

John and Paul go down to Mexico looking for Chloe, and get captured by Mateo.  In the meantime, Chloe kills Miguel, then runs in and sees Mateo with John and Paul, and she kills Mateo to save John and Paul.  When she gets back to Salem, she finds out Theresa is there and didn't try to rescue her, and she turns on her.

Wow, Chloe. Theresa better watch out, she might be next.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Ha!  It ain't over till the mad lady stings!  

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

SoapHub is reporting that JJ is going to hop into the Eve/Theresa/Brady triangle.  And I doubt if he's going to wind up with Brady.  :)

I'm ... not against this. But only if Eve gets him because she deserves better than Brady and I hate Theresa lol.

• Love 4

Week of June 4

Monday June 4:

Hope tells JJ about Ben’s impending release.

Tuesday June 5:

A new mysterious lawyer will be thrown into the mix since Gilles Marini premieres.

Justin and Sonny are presented with damning evidence when they meet with Leo and his unscrupulous lawyer, Ted.

JJ makes a surprising offer to Theresa.

Wednesday June 6:

Ben shows up on Will’s doorstep to make amends. Look for the character to stick around for a while this time.

Kayla reluctantly agrees to Stefan's deal.

Ciara's life hangs in the balance.

Thursday June 7:

Days of our Lives will not be seen, due to the French Open.

Friday June 8:

Days of our Lives will not be seen, due to the French Open.

• Love 4