Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Week of January 16:

Monday January 16:

Nicole and Chloe are appalled when they overhear Deimos making a deadly threat.

Justin helps Adrienne through a tough time.

Tuesday January 17:

Hope finds herself in the care of a familiar face.  Eric and rushes to help Hope.

Wednesday January 18:

Abigail and Gabi separately start to catch on that something big is going down with Chad, Sonny, and Dario.

Thursday January 19:

Brady confronts Chloe.

Friday January 20:
No Days,  Inauguration

21 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Nicole and Chloe are appalled when they overhear Deimos making a deadly threat.

They're appalled because? They certainly can't be shocked by this.

21 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

No Days,  Inauguration

Vomit.

• Love 4

Week of January 16:

More on January 16th

Monday, Jan. 16, 2017

Valerie offers advice when Claire & Theo have to deal with online troubles. 

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 
Carrie and Austin try to locate an escaped and crazed Anna. 

Kayla gets an alarming call about Steve, & decides to head to Prague. 

Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Hope is forced to hide from the police. 

Jennifer's interest is piqued when she learns JJ is investigating the docks. 

Thu, January 19, 2017 
Abigail & Gabi put their differences aside & decide to team up to help their loved ones.

• Love 1
On 1/7/2017 at 7:32 AM, BlackMamba said:

Week of January 16:

Kayla gets an alarming call about Steve, & decides to head to Prague. 

The sounds like the 1980's version of Kayla (example: when she flew to Stockholm after hearing Steve had been shot).  I'm hoping this is a good sign with strong Kayla, but with the writers, I don't have too much hope.  

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I know squat about Anna - why would she be crazed?

Anna is awesome. She was always a bad girl out for herself, but, never evil or crazy.  I am sure she is probably caught up in some mess... I can't wait to see her.. I hope that Tony is not far behind.

• Love 4
On 1/8/2017 at 2:59 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Anna is awesome. She was always a bad girl out for herself, but, never evil or crazy.  I am sure she is probably caught up in some mess... I can't wait to see her.. I hope that Tony is not far behind.

I would so much rather see Thao playing Tony than the serial killer.

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, Silver Raven said:

SOD says "Hattie's Mystery Man is revealed on Monday, January 9."  I wonder if he's somebody we know.

Looks like he was.  It was Andre.

Week of January 23:

Monday January 23:

Chloe finally admits the truth to Brady.

Eric tends to Hope as she battles for her life.

Tuesday January 24:

Belle returns to visit Claire.

Wednesday January 25:

Gabi and Abigail enact a plan to put an end to the 3-way family war before someone they love gets hurt.

Thursday January 26:

In Prague, Steve and Kayla go out for a night on the town where they reaffirm their love for each other.

Friday January 27:

As Nicole waits for Justin to post her bail, she receives a surprising visit.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

And are they setting up Eric and Hope?  They're only uncle and aunt by marriage.

Guessing you meant nephew and aunt by marriage.  :-)  And as much as I don't like Rafe? No to this! Hope has known Eric since he was pooping his Pampers. SORAS or not, it's gross. (To me.)

Why the hell won't/can't this show cast a simple age-appropriate actor that Kristian Alfonso has some actual chemistry with?!

• Love 1

Week of January 23:

Monday, January 23, 2017 
Kayla arrives in Europe to check on Steve. 

Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Nicole receives shocking news. 

Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Chloe convinces Belle to represent her. 

Thursday, January 26, 2017 
Chad and Abigail share a special night together. 

Friday, January 27, 2017
Deimos tries to reason with Chloe. 

Fri, Jan. 27, 2017
As Nicole waits 4 Justin 2 post her bail, she receives a ghostly visit from Daniel.  (?) 

4 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Fri, Jan. 27, 2017
As Nicole waits 4 Justin 2 post her bail, she receives a ghostly visit from Daniel.  (?) 

Oh for God's sake. The one dead character I never wanted to see.

• Love 1

More on the week of January 23rd

?Sonny tries to make a deal with Chad. 

?Nicole realizes that Deimos’ life is in danger. 

?Gabi & Chad share an awkward moment in the Horton Town Square. 

?Lucas advocates for Anne with Adrienne. 

?Shane brings a potential new lead about Stefano to Rafe, Steve, Kayla & Marlena

I'm curious to see where this Lucas/Anne stuff goes. I don't know that they have chemistry, but I'm willing to find out. She just isn't on the show enough, it seems, to build momentum for her and Lucas as a couple.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The dead have no business interfering with the living. Call up Celeste or someone else to send him along!

Too bad Zelda Rubenstein is no longer alive. (Still remember her from Poltergeist. One heck of a quirky spirit guide or whatever her character was! And she was a hoot in Sixteen Candles, too.) She would rid Salem of Tan Man in no time flat!

• Love 3

As much as Taniel is still around in death, Im surprised his body wasnt exhumed ala Norma in Bates Motel so that he can physically be present and worshipped by Nicole. This has been beyond ridiculous and continues to be!

• Love 2
On 1/15/2017 at 9:21 PM, mj2000 said:

As much as Taniel is still around in death, Im surprised his body wasnt exhumed ala Norma in Bates Motel so that he can physically be present and worshipped by Nicole. This has been beyond ridiculous and continues to be!

OT...I love the new Bates Motel. :)

• Love 1

Spoiler for the week of January 30th

An emotional Nicole pleads with Chloe to return her baby. 

When a deadly Deimos lashes out against his enemies, lives will hang in the balance. 

Marlena devises a plan to draw out Stefano. 

Deimos & Brady vow to help Nicole. 

Valerie reveals she's keeping a secret. 

Eric runs into Jen. 

Paul has reservations about Marlenas plan. 

• Love 1

I hope Eric makes Jennifer feel lousy. I don't really know how that would even come about, seeing as how he killed her tanned love, but still - he has an intimidating new look and I would kind of like for one of Jenn's exes to read her for filth.

I'm looking forward to Eric's reunion with Brady and Nicole. How is he going to feel about his little brother shacking up with his long time ex?

• Love 4

More spoilers January 30 to February 3

Monday January 30:
An emotional Nicole urges Chloe to give back her baby. 

Jennifer has lunch with Valerie, who makes a surprising admission. 

Tuesday January 31:
While secretly running an errand in Salem, Eric runs into a familiar face. 

Marlena & others come up with a way to lure Stefano out of hiding. 

Shawn and Ciara get upsetting news about the police hunt for Hope. 

Wednesday February 1:
A deadly Deimos strikes out against his enemies. 

While investigating the docks, Jennifer makes a stunning discovery. 

Thursday February 2:
Belle expresses disapproval over Chloe's latest move regarding Holly. 

Nicole is shaken as she wonders if everyone was right about Deimos. 

Friday February 3
Kate comforts Eduardo, who is distraught over Dario. 

Jennifer teams up with someone from the past to destroy the Orwell device. 

Deimos threatens to shoot Gabi unless Chad surrenders the Orwell device.

5 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Jennifer teams up with someone from the past to destroy the Orwell device.

Yeah, because it's the responsibility of a newspaper owner to get involved in the news instead of reporting it.

Dario is going to be prepped for deportation and Abigail will run to his side and claim that they are married.

4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Yeah, because it's the responsibility of a newspaper owner to get involved in the news instead of reporting it.

Dario is going to be prepped for deportation and Abigail will run to his side and claim that they are married.

So, Abs being legally 'dead' for a few months means she married Dario? She's alive now, so she is still kinda married to Chad, which in this case, might make her a bigamist. Unless she pulls some sort of amnesia defense. She didn't know who she was when she was 'dead'.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

So, Abs being legally 'dead' for a few months means she married Dario? She's alive now, so she is still kinda married to Chad, which in this case, might make her a bigamist. Unless she pulls some sort of amnesia defense. She didn't know who she was when she was 'dead'.

There was an audio of an audition tape posted online a few weeks ago that had an immigration agent speaking with Dario and Abigail. Dario was being threatened with being deported and Abigail said she was in the process of getting a divorce and she and Dario were engaged.

2 hours ago, buffynut said:

There was an audio of an audition tape posted online a few weeks ago that had an immigration agent speaking with Dario and Abigail. Dario was being threatened with being deported and Abigail said she was in the process of getting a divorce and she and Dario were engaged.

I must have missed that!

2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Here's another scoop:

http://www.serialscoop.com/2017/01/transcript-of-leaked-days-audition.html?m=1

Apparently Deimos will be trying to kill Sonng over some - and I'm not kidding here - magical amulet (!!?!) after Sonny takes back Titan and ruins Deicole.

What. The. What?!

What, no magic beans?  How about a talking horse?  

I guess it will be Sparkle To The Rescue, blinding the evildoers with the brilliance of his smile!!

And to think TPTB aren't enthralled with Higley's work??  Boggles the mind....

• Love 7
8 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I can't. I absolutely cannot. The FIRST thing Ron needs to do is kill off Deimos, preferably in the most brutal way allowed on daytime tv. If he does that I won't say anything bad about him for at least a week.

But doesn't Deimos seem like the kind of character that Ron would love to write for?  :)

First week of February Sweeps

Week of February 6:

Monday February 6:

Rafe, Marlena, Steve and Kayla go over strategy for capturing Stefano at the masquerade ball.

Tuesday February 7:

As Brady bolsters Nicole, Deimos arrives to witness their growing closeness.

Wednesday February 8:

Abigail is frantic over Chad and Gabi being kidnapped.

Thursday February 9:

Steve and Kayla invite Carrie and Austin to their Valentine’s Day wedding.

Friday February 10:

Gabi tends to Chad's wounds as they find themselves trapped.

Rafe is worried for Hope, but Steve believes everything will work out in her favor.

Coming up for February Sweeps!

Anne gets a new job working at The Spectator with Jennifer as her editor.

Chloe and Nicole go at it in a heavy custody case for Holly as Brady attempts to promote peace.

Jennifer and Drew (Shane's twin brother) team up to end the violence between the DiMera, Kiriakis and Hernandez families, calling on Anne and Adrienne to join in.

Deimos gets desperate and kidnaps Chad and Gabi. Abby and Dario try searching for them.

Deimos shady dealings cause a rift between him and Nicole, jeopardizing their relationship.

The search for Stefano finally comes to a shocking end with Marlena putting herself up as bait and catching Stefano and putting him in jail.

Eric tries to figure out if he should return to Salem.

Hope risks her safety to help Hattie as Rafe continues trying to exonerate her for Stefano's murder.

Steve and Kayla marry on Valentine's Day.

Valerie son Eli comes to Salem and has a surprising connection in the town.

Sparks fly between Lani and JJ when they work together.

The search for Stefano finally comes to a shocking end with Marlena putting herself up as bait and catching Stefano and putting him in jail.

....? The only way I'll be shocked is if they actually have Joe playing Stefano one last time. I'll be doubly shocked if I actually like the script. This whole thing is just an excuse to exonerate Hope at the expense of Stefano, whose last few appearances I thought were pretty good. How can you top him warning Chad that he's being tortured in hell and to follow his own path?

I hate that Dena got to write Stefano's end twice.

What is going to come of Andre having manipulated Hattie?

Did Shane always have a twin brother? And what's with all the twins these days?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Isn't Drew a bad guy?  He kidnapped Carrie, and killed Benjy's mother.

That is what I thought too. If so, I smell a rewrite. 

On 1/24/2017 at 11:37 PM, TigerLynx said:

Would the talking horse be the elephant's cousin?

Seriously, a magical amulet?  Do the writers have some kind of bet going as to who can come up with the worst SL that will finally get the show cancelled?

Is the amulet a long lost relative of the prism?

• Love 2

Rafe, Marlena, Steve and Kayla go over strategy for capturing Stefano at the masquerade ball.

Masquerade Ball? That sounds like when Bo (RKK) and Roman (WN) along with Carly trapped Rafi Torres at the masquerade ball back in the 90's.

5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

The only way I'll be shocked is if they actually have Joe playing Stefano one last time.

Did Shane always have a twin brother? And what's with all the twins these days?

These episodes were taped 6 months ago, well before Joe Mascolo died.  I havent checked this week, but he was still listed in the closing credits a couple weeks ago, in his regular slot as a regular cast member.

Drew Donovan was a featured character with Eve 1.0, Calliope Jones, and Stefano back in the late 1980s.  He was mostly a bad seed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Donovan

There are a few video clips out there, but I don't post the links as they get yanked.......