Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Not Daniel, I hope.

giphy.gif

I'm rooting for Kate to screw up the paternity test because she hates Chloe too dating back to Daniel and she hates Deimos for choosing Nicole and now Chloe over her.   It can be a big win win for her to screw up multiple lives because Kate always gets away with it. 

• Love 5

Either Kate, Victor, Parker, Anne Harold or Rory messed with the DNA results, or they're going the chimera route.  AMC did that once.  (It sounds better in the writer's room than it plays out on screen).

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sandman said:

My money's on Victor as the father of Chloe's baby -- yes, voluntarily. I will laugh and laugh.

And there we have the synopsis of Season Seven of American Horror Story.

• Love 7
On 9/21/2016 at 5:05 PM, BlackMamba said:

Next week 

And WTF

Has to be Brady. Why? Because Brady is John's son, and John has a ZILLION past histories of his pre-Roman life, and it sounds like this spawn is following the same path. So Brady by default!

• Love 2

Spoiler for the week of Oct 3rd

Andre approaches Chad with idea to take advantage of the Kiriakis’ distractions & make a move on their businesses

Steve/Kayla/John/Marlena put their heads together to bring down Orpheus. 

Theo’s got revenge on the brain. 

• Love 1

Week of October 3 :

Monday October 3:

A fearful Hope wonders what Aiden wants after he insists she meet with him.

Tuesday October 4:

Andre pitches the idea to Chad of taking advantage of the Kiriakis blunder and move in on their business.

Wednesday October 5:

Ciara and Claire are worried when they can’t find Theo.

Thursday October 6:

Marlena enlists Kate’s help to expand her profile about Clyde.

Friday October 7:

John, Roman, Steve, JJ, and Paul prepare to meet the convicts’ demands.

Nicole, Marlena, and Victor meet to discuss Xander, and what makes him tick.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Has to be Brady. Why? Because Brady is John's son, and John has a ZILLION past histories of his pre-Roman life, and it sounds like this spawn is following the same path. So Brady by default!

Maybe Chloe's new baby will be Jawn's father.

• Love 8

More for the week Oct 3

Monday, October 3, 2016
Kayla breaks down in Steve's arms over Joey's predicament.

Reeling off the paternity results, Chloe tells Philip it’s best they say goodbye. 

Tue Oct 4
Deimos, Justin, Brady, Philip & Sonny try to mitigate the fallout from the failed raid. 

Justin demands Adrienne move out of the DiMera mansion. 

Gabi helps her friend Janet ward off looters & is stunned to recognize one of them. 

Wed, October 5, 2016 
Steve/Kayla/Marlena/John share memories of their past encounters with Orpheus as they try to figure out how to take him down.

Orpheus opens up to Joey about his losses. 

Hope delivers upsetting news to Rafe. 

Thursday, October 6, 2016
Upset Ciara tells Jennifer she’s worried that Theo left the hospital after seeing Abe & isn’t returning her texts.

Clyde shares with Orpheus his desire to make things up to his son. 

Friday, October 7, 2016
Orpheus, Clyde & Xander discuss their own strategy. 

Ciara warns Theo not to get involved, but he’s locked in on his mission. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, minirth said:

Because she is a horrible person.  I feel rather strongly that when you start screwing someone other than your husband, you ought to move out of his family's mansion.

But it said the DiMera mansion, not Kiriakis. Maybe it was a typo.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

But it said the DiMera mansion, not Kiriakis. Maybe it was a typo.

She and Lucas are living with Chad.  I bet Justin wants her out because he doesn't think she's safe, and this is the start of his and Adrienne's reconciliation.

• Love 3

Ugh. At this point let them stay apart. She doesn't work with Lucas, but since they're hardly on the show I don't really care. I find it more annoying that the show insists she always go back to Justin, and they've already waffled enough the last few years.

Gabi helps her friend Janet ward off looters & is stunned to recognize one of them.

Did Gabi ever hang out with JJ's drug dealing friend?

• Love 1

Lucas deserves better than to be stuck with such an annoying and self righteous Horton cheerleader. If the show were to get cancelled does anyone really think she would end up with Lucas? I would rather this farce of a relationship be done with now rather than them get married and later divorce. 

• Love 3

Justin and Adrienne belong together, I was sold on them, when he found her crying on that bench, many years ago...Like many couples on this show, they have gotten horrific writing over the years...Not to mention, out of character behaviors, to advance the plots..I hated that Tomsell made Adrienne so Anti-Wilson..She never would have rejected Will because of his parents....NEVER!

Lumi belong together as well, their green wedding should have bind them, as their one and true love...Sami is likable and sympathetic with Lucas...They always got each other...They were the last couple on the show that got old school supercouple writing, that long time viewers like me love.....It took them years, to find their way to one another..It was organic...Lumi having fantasies about each other, when Sami was mute, after her accident at the Dimera mansion..Lumi fighting their burgeoning feelings for one another was a wonder to behold..Not to mention, Will scheming to get his parents together..

The show derailed them for Ejamie and Safe....Sami in character, would never be with a Dimera....I did like the Ejamie chemistry, when they were locked, in that warehouse and they danced the night away, I was intrigued..EJ did not need to be a Dimera....Rafe was too dull, he was her purse holder...Brandon was a good guy, but, he challenged her to be a better person...He also had an edge, that Sami would like in a man...

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Did Gabi ever hang out with JJ's drug dealing friend?

Rory?  She's met him at least twice, one of them being when he interrupted her private time with J.J. to punch him for getting him busted by the cops.  But I think she's about to recognize Dario's hired thug.  They haven't had her have two run-ins with him for nothing.

• Love 2

Total speculation here, but with Peggy being absent so much and with a big funeral coming up that brings Kim and Shane back to town, could it be that they write Caroline out of the show this November? I don't know if she was in the 13,000 episode celebration pictures, but it seems a possibility...

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Total speculation here, but with Peggy being absent so much and with a big funeral coming up that brings Kim and Shane back to town, could it be that they write Caroline out of the show this November? I don't know if she was in the 13,000 episode celebration pictures, but it seems a possibility...

Well, McKay stated once that the Alzheimer's story that morphed into the Kiriakis whisper story was originally designed to phase Caroline's character out, with the change in regimes, that plan might be back on the table.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Happytobehere said:

Well, McKay stated once that the Alzheimer's story that morphed into the Kiriakis whisper story was originally designed to phase Caroline's character out, with the change in regimes, that plan might be back on the table.

I've had a love/hate relationship with the Caroline character over the years (decades), but I always thought Peggy was brilliant. I hope they give her a more dignified send off than they did for Joe Mascolo.

• Love 7

I wonder if anybody bothered to tell Caroline that her great granddaughter and grandson were being held prisoner.

Nadia is leaving the show for a while, presumably to have her baby.  Chloe will leave because she and Philip will have a fight about the baby's paternity.

• Love 2