Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Bongiorno Biermanns/S06.E02: Mi Chiamo Kim

1. Brielle threatens to move out; Ariana sneaks out of the house at night; Kim and Kroy attend a skin-care convention in Italy and take Brielle and Ariana with them; the gang checks into a five-star hotel in Florence and embark on an adventure

2. Arriving at the convention, Kim searches for packaging ideas for her skin care line; she is sidetracked by the body modification buffet; Guilio takes the gang on a tour of Florence, Italy; Kim tries to formulate a vow renewal proposal.

I hope people/women in Italy are laughing at Wig, her family and her "skin care" products. Fuck Kim. She'll get plenty of attention when she slides down the slippery slope to "has been" Ville. I can't wait! Maybe she can get a 5 minute gig on Oprah''s "Where are they now?"

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Nancypants said:

I just saw the promo. Everyone over 16 in that house has had more shit done to their faces.

I can't watch these Carnies spend money its so gross.

I saw previews too.  Kim has had so many procedures that I honestly wouldn't have known who she was if I'd passed her on the street.  She's looking more and more like that Catwoman chick, who doesn't even look human.  Unlike most people, I've never thought Kim was very attractive, but I wouldn't consider her ugly either...until now.  She has ruined herself, but she's too damn narcissistic and delusional to realize it.  I know she has no friends, at least none who care enough to tell her the truth about how she REALLY looks.  But wtf is wrong with Kroy???  I don't understand why he won't sit her ass down and say "enough is enough and this shit is stopping right now!"  Is he really that pussy-whipped, is he afraid of her or does he just not give af?

• Love 9

Brielle looks the same age as Kim. She needs to stop with her lips. Like yesterday. Those girls are way too young to be messing with so much plastic surgery already. 

Standing in front of some of the oldest, most beautiful “archi-texture” in the world with her daughters and what does Kim say? “Arch your backs, now suck it in!” Priorities. And there is Kroy, always standing by with his perma Stepford-smile. Eeks. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

I can't stand the way Kim constantly pets her hair. The Kardashians do that too. WHY??

They're checking their extensions--making sure none of the pieces are sticking out and everything is lined up properly.

• Love 3

Oh, God! The ugly Americans arrive in Italy with their red cups, Dunkin donuts coffee and imported American wine shipped to Italy.  I know this is for effect but why would you want to portray yourself and your family as so dumb and classless.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Oh, God! The ugly Americans arrive in Italy with their red cups, Dunkin donuts coffee and imported American wine shipped to Italy.  I know this is for effect but why would you want to portray yourself and your family as so dumb and classless.  

It's not a portrayal.  They really are that dumb and classless.

• Love 6

Wig the Pig and her brood of morons in Italy? "Hardy har har! We's ig'nant, and proud of it!" Gross. And why is that gang of apes going to Italy for FOUR days? Also, I almost threw up watching two of the paychecks Wig the Pig calved digging in their noses. I can see the hillbillies from Deliverance watching these hogs and thinking, "How dreadful."

• Love 5

Did I really hear Kim say her daily drinking wine-from a red Solo cup is Opus 1?  First off I thought she was a white wine drinker.  Having said that, Opus 1 runs over $300.00 a bottle.  Does she just spend money to spend money?  That and her $35,000.00 couch.  

How is it Kashmere, newly launched already a multi-million dollar company?  More importantly how did it go from being Kim and Kroy's company to just Kim's?  

Kim's daughter needs to lay off the lip enhancements-blow up lips are so 2010.  The girl looks silly.  At least the little boys aren't running around (yet) dropping f-bombs.  

My favorite part was Kroy taking the door off the teenage daughter's bedroom door.  Some common sense does prevail.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

How is it Kashmere, newly launched already a multi-million dollar company? 

Does anybody know anybody that buys that stuff? I don't believe it's successful. I only believe she's pouring money in to marketing the business in hopes it becomes successful. Kim's only true source of income is this show. And now she's back on RHOA so she has that, too. If she was doing so well financially she would never have agreed to go back to the Housewives show.  Now she has a family of eight to support so she needs to hustle. 

Please, Kroy, stop following Kim around like a puppy dog and get your own life. I can still see a glimmer of potential in you. 

In her talking heads, Brielle's shiny blow up lips actually look like they hurt. 

• Love 5

i know that Kim and her daughters are shallow and brainless but I have to think that some of this is scripted. How could you go through life and NEVER have heard that Michaelangelo wasn't just a Ninja turtle?  Even the way they deliver the lines doesn't seem as if they really are their original thoughts. I think that this is their shtick but they aren't actually pulling it off. They look like their smirking when they say these things. JMO.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

My favorite part was Kroy taking the door off the teenage daughter's bedroom door.  Some common sense does prevail.

I forsee this family on Dr. Phil in the future.

@Caseysgirl, no, they are all that dumb. Brielle is especially stupid. The smirks are because they think they’re the cutest thing since apple pie.

• Love 4

Oh Lord, please tell me that Kim did not tell Kroy his package was bigger than the statues on display - - in front of Brielle and Arianna.  Ugh.  They are so gross.  Why do I watch this? 

Four days hardly seems worthwhile.  It's not like either of them have jobs; why wouldn't you stay at least a week?  Especially since Kim says she asked, believed and received Italy. 

Brielle is a total dipshit.  Neither Kim nor Kroy are doing her any favors by allowing her to do nothing - - no school, no job.  Being Kim's "assistant" doesn't count - - especially when she's in bed until noon and Arianna is apparently doing the personal assistant stuff herself.

This is mean but I laughed over KJ and Kash being filmed picking their noses.  Maybe the twins have a chance but the other 4 offspring are screwed.

One last thing - - who the hell spends $35,000 on a freaking sofa?  And why the fuck is the entire family sleeping in one room when they had to build a massive mcmansion?  

• Love 4

I don't whatch these disgusting vile people. However I accidentally didn't change channels before these scumbags came on and saw a few seconds of them riding in a golf cart with some poor dog stuffed into a cage (that was clearly too small for the dog) in the back of the golf cart. The dog couldn't even stand up right because the cage was too small.Is Georgia that lacking in common sense when it comes to animal abuse? 

I hope Nene rips Blubber lips a new a hole when she returns to RHOA. 

• Love 3

Brielle´s lips are the freakiest thing I´ve seen on tv in a long, long time. She used to be so beautiful at 18 but now she´s just disgusting. Sorry but I don´t even feel like "ruined" is the right word for her face right now. It goes beyond that. Kim and Kroy are dreadful people for allowing her to do this to her face and then putting it on tv.

• Love 2

It makes me so enraged to see people who can afford to travel just totally take for granted their opportunities. I was, thankfully, able to travel abroad for the first time this spring when I went to Ireland. Six of the best days of my life. I took it all in and vowed to try everything and be respectful of everyone. 

Kim and her clan were so cringe worthy in Italy. I am one of the few who actually enjoys this show a bit. I'd say that when they're at home it's about 50% hate-watching and 50% actually liking it. But the Biermans traveling? No thank you. I 100% believe Brielle doesn't know who Michaelangelo is. She smirks when she says stuff because she thinks she's cute. But she's a total idiot. And Kim at the dinner. Ugh. Granted, I'm not a fancy eater myself. I'd have much preferred an old school Italian restaurant with loads of pasta. But that's just not how you act! Refusing to even try anything and asking Kroy where they can go to eat after (probably Burger King) was so tacky. 

I'm beginning to be disappointed in Arianna. I had high hopes for her, as the more sensible one. But she looks like she's becoming almost as vain as her sister. And BOTH those girls were just staring at their phones the entire ride through Italy, instead of out the window. Some people would KILL to be where you are, and you couldn't care less. 

Kim and Brielle look like twins. It's creepy. Not just because of the age difference, but I can't really tell who wants to look more like whom. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Kim and Brielle look like twins. It's creepy. Not just because of the age difference, but I can't really tell who wants to look more like whom. 

It's just beyond creepy---it's pathetic. It's like Brielle has already decided that it's her ultimate goal to end up like her mom, living in a big gaudy bubble with a rich husband to cater to her every stupid whim. I wouldn't doubt that they do mother-daughter plastic surgeon visits.

Such a horrible waste seeing this cast of buffoons being flown to Italy only to act like ungrateful imbeciles who are too ignorant to even attempt to enjoy their surroundings and the local culture/cuisine. I'd kill to go to Italy, even for 4 days...ugh....

• Love 9
On October 8, 2017 at 4:30 PM, psychoticstate said:

Oh Lord, please tell me that Kim did not tell Kroy his package was bigger than the statues on display - - in front of Brielle and Arianna.  Ugh.  They are so gross.  Why do I watch this? 

Four days hardly seems worthwhile.  It's not like either of them have jobs; why wouldn't you stay at least a week?  Especially since Kim says she asked, believed and received Italy. 

Brielle is a total dipshit.  Neither Kim nor Kroy are doing her any favors by allowing her to do nothing - - no school, no job.  Being Kim's "assistant" doesn't count - - especially when she's in bed until noon and Arianna is apparently doing the personal assistant stuff herself.

This is mean but I laughed over KJ and Kash being filmed picking their noses.  Maybe the twins have a chance but the other 4 offspring are screwed.

One last thing - - who the hell spends $35,000 on a freaking sofa?  And why the fuck is the entire family sleeping in one room when they had to build a massive mcmansion?  

I don't watch this freak show, but what?  They all sleep in the same damn room??  Why?

15 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I don't watch this freak show, but what?  They all sleep in the same damn room??  Why?

This is something I don't have a big problem with. I don't think bed sharing or room sharing is all that weird, even if it's not super prevalent in our country. Some families just want to be close to each other. I know families who bed share. We tend to equate beds with sex, but it can really be all about bonding and comfort. 

That being said, I didn't get the impression that they do this every night. It looked like they were making a fun slumber party for the littles? I imagine once they're all out, Kim and Kroy go to their own bed. 

• Love 3
Just now, ghoulina said:

This is something I don't have a big problem with. I don't think bed sharing or room sharing is all that weird, even if it's not super prevalent in our country. Some families just want to be close to each other. I know families who bed share. We tend to equate beds with sex, but it can really be all about bonding and comfort. 

That being said, I didn't get the impression that they do this every night. It looked like they were making a fun slumber party for the littles? I imagine once they're all out, Kim and Kroy go to their own bed. 

By the time their gaggle of fame whore kids move out, Kim and Kroy will be 95 years old and not interested in sleeping together (for any other purpose than to sleep). 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

By the time their gaggle of fame whore kids move out, Kim and Kroy will be 95 years old and not interested in sleeping together (for any other purpose than to sleep). 

I'm not @ghoulina but I think she meant out as in the kids fall asleep, not out as in the kids move out of the house. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Haha, yup. That's what I mean. I think going by the fact that they had 4 kids so close in age, they're definitely getting alone time!

Ok. Even though I misinterpreted the meaning of your post, I still think the gaggle of misfits will always be living with mommy & daddy.

On 10/8/2017 at 3:28 AM, zoeysmom said:

Did I really hear Kim say her daily drinking wine-from a red Solo cup is Opus 1?  First off I thought she was a white wine drinker.  Having said that, Opus 1 runs over $300.00 a bottle.  Does she just spend money to spend money?  That and her $35,000.00 couch.  

How is it Kashmere, newly launched already a multi-million dollar company?  More importantly how did it go from being Kim and Kroy's company to just Kim's?  

Kim's daughter needs to lay off the lip enhancements-blow up lips are so 2010.  The girl looks silly.  At least the little boys aren't running around (yet) dropping f-bombs.  

Kim has never heard of a sommelier but she knows a 300.00 bottle of wine....poured into a very exquisite red solo cup.

• Love 5

The Biermanns, the most nasty, uncouth, disrespectful, narcissistic bag of trash there is, off to Italy to make Americans look vile. These people have NO shame regarding their lack of intelligence or class.  Kim rolling her eyes at the Italian dinner, talking about the statue's penis size to the GUIDE (cringe-worthy) and yelling out in her manly voice across every expanse they were in to garner yet more attention for herself. Laughing when Kroy reports that Brielle thinks Michelangelo is a Ninja Turtle. Good God. Even the low life Kardashians act better in public than these assholes.

What in the world is wrong with simpleton Kroy?? I have wondered since day one. He SEEMS normal and down to earth but yet, yet......he's with this plastic piece of trailer trash and agrees with everything she says and chuckles at anything foul that comes out of her mouth. He is truly missing something upstairs. Imagine the heartbreak of his parents, seeing their NFL playing son end up with the likes of trashbag Kim Zolciak and then watching his career go down the toilet.

Tracy continues to skeeve me out. She always, always looks dirty. Her hair is never brushed and looks unwashed, she has food on her clothes, just nasty! There is no way in hell I would let her prepare my meals, sorry to be so blunt but no. She just doesn't appear clean to me.

Honest question: is Kim ever seen cuddling any one of her four smaller children? I never see any hands-on parenting, no affection. Just her standing in the background and commenting occasionally on what they are doing. KJ is a holy terror, just a bad apple.

Brielle, read a book, I beg of you.

Yuck, I need a shower after viewing this scum show.

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

What in the world is wrong with simpleton Kroy?? I have wondered since day one. He SEEMS normal and down to earth but yet, yet......he's with this plastic piece of trailer trash

He’s a fame whore. He showed that on RHoATL when he zeroed in on Kim, married her, alienated his family to have a spinoff, and grab as much screen time as possible. They are birds of a feather. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Sage47 said:

The Biermanns, the most, nasty, uncouth, disrespectful, narcissistic bag of trash there is, off to Italy to make Americans look vile. These people have NO shame regarding their lack of intelligence or class.  Kim rolling her eyes at the Italian dinner, talking about the statue's penis size to the GUIDE (cringe-worthy) and yelling out in her manly voice across every expanse they were in to garner yet more attention for herself. Laughing when Kroy reports that Brielle thinks Michelangelo is a Ninja Turtle. Good God. Even the low life Kardashians act better in public than these assholes.

What in the world is wrong with simpleton Kroy?? I have wondered since day one. He SEEMS normal and down to earth but yet, yet......he's with this plastic piece of trailer trash and agrees with everything she says and chuckles at anything foul that comes out of her mouth. He is truly missing something upstairs. Imagine the heartbreak of his parents, seeing their NFL playing son end up with the likes of trashbag Kim Zolciak and then watching his career go down the toilet.

Tracy continues to skeeve me out. She always, always looks dirty. Her hair is never brushed and looks unwashed, she has food on her clothes, just nasty! There is no way in hell I would let her prepare my meals, sorry to be so blunt but no. She just doesn't appear clean to me.

Honest question: is Kim ever seen cuddling any one of her four smaller children? I never see any hands-on parenting, no affection. Just her standing in the background and commenting occasionally on what they are doing. KJ is a holy terror, just a bad apple.

That was an awesome rant sage47! I bow down to you! In case anyone doesn't know (Lol!) I hate the zolciak- beirmans!

• Love 5
On 10/11/2017 at 1:53 PM, Sage47 said:

The Biermanns, the most nasty, uncouth, disrespectful, narcissistic bag of trash there is, off to Italy to make Americans look vile. These people have NO shame regarding their lack of intelligence or class.  Kim rolling her eyes at the Italian dinner, talking about the statue's penis size to the GUIDE (cringe-worthy) and yelling out in her manly voice across every expanse they were in to garner yet more attention for herself. Laughing when Kroy reports that Brielle thinks Michelangelo is a Ninja Turtle. Good God. Even the low life Kardashians act better in public than these assholes.

I've wondered this too about the affection. She loves babies blah blah has so many buy yea never see her love on them. Part of me thinks she was concerned for kash as a vanity thing and not 100% a mothers worrry or love:/

• Love 2