Type keyword(s) to search

GH History Lessons: Because History is Always Repeating Itself

• Start Topic

There's an ep of PC of Scott introducing them.It's in early 98 where Katherine tells scott that serena looks like Dom did when she was little lol and also her warning him about Rex.Serena got excited because she knew Dominquie as a child at serenity.Serena seemed to know she was named after Serenity.It was never made clear if she had been there though.

I always thought it was weird though that Katherine wasn't more involved with the Rex Stanton stuff on PC.Katherine was mentioned often by Lucy and Scott on PC though.Katherine apperantely left Serena everything in her will.Helena tried to make it look like Katherine left her everything I think Alexis and luke discovered the truth.So unlike Scott not to be pissed about someone trying to screw his daughter over lol.

Can someone explain to me how Faison and Victor are related? buddies? something.... I can't understand how Victor knows more about him than anyone. I guess since Nathan is being drawn into some paternity story about them I need to know a little back story.

Faison and Victor aren't related and, given Victor seems baffled by Doctor Obrecht's blind affection for him, I wouldn't call them buddies.  I just think he was on the sidelines of the Obrecht/Faison obsession back in the day.  There is also a past history of the Cassadines working with Faison (Helena and Faison teamed up for Lucky's faked death/kidnapping, I believe) and I guess the idea is that they all knew each other way back when.

But it's been made pretty clear that Faison was not pleased when Obrecht produced a daughter (Britt) and not a son.  So it wouldn't make sense for her to have hid Nathan if he was Faison's child.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
Overall to me it just seemed like typical GH fare, a woman with a working vagina can't resist Sonny in a moment of mental/emotional weakness.

I don't see it that way. I don't think Sonny Crypt!Sexing Ava was planned on his part, either. Ava was needling him about killing AJ and being the only one who knew Sonny's secret, and being Sonny, the only way he could deal with his guilt was to fuck someone. Ava just happened to be the woman in the room (or crypt). Ava is as responsible for Crypt!Sex as Sonny. They're both gross beyond words for doing it.

But it's been made pretty clear that Faison was not pleased when Obrecht produced a daughter (Britt) and not a son.

Has Liesl ever reminded Faison that technically (biologically) it's his fault Britt isn't a boy? Probably not, as they've made Dr. O  slavishly besotted with Faison.

Edited by dubbel zout

Has Liesl ever reminded Faison that technically (biologically) it's his fault Britt isn't a boy? Probably not, as they've made Dr. O  slavishly besotted with Faison.

Yeah, I'm sure any protests fell on deaf ears (covered by a wild mane of hair).

You known, it's kinda surprising Liesel didn't just pull an Allison Perkins, throw Britt in a dumpster, and kidnap a baby boy she could present to Faison as his heir.

I don't see it that way. I don't think Sonny Crypt!Sexing Ava was planned on his part, either

That's not what I was implying, I was just saying that is why I think Ava slept with him without thinking about what she was actually doing or having had some previous plan in place. She was emotional and irrational, so was Sonny and they ended up having very ill advised and nasty sex. To me so many of Sonny's hookups have happened similarly and frankly I think it's one of the only reasons he gets so much play.

But I agree that I don't think either planned it, the only one who "planned" anything was Ron, which is how it ended up being in a crypt after all and while Sonny is as disgusting as they come I won't say I think he's that scummy to set anything in motion that way, though I do so quite begrudgingly.

Edited by CPP83

I feel like I remember a scene where that happened, I think it was at Wyndemere when everyone and their sister was camped out there and Faison and Dr. O. were bickering.  I would almost swear she pointed it out at that point and he brushed it aside.

I hate what they have done to Shaun. I have a hard time believing that he would be ok with kidnapping a woman so that Sonny could keep her captive until she gives birth and then be killed by Sonny. I think that hitman Jason would even have quarms about doing that.

Jason would be a-ok with holding captive a woman (who is a murderess) and then killing her after she gave birth. Exhibit A as to why:

Faith was pregnant?  Who was the dad?

I don't remember any of that. Maybe Ric's? If she wasn't faking it completely in order to get Jason to spare her.

I was on the barge during that time but after seeing that I wonder how Jason earned the Holy Hitman title.

He didn't. Guza simply handed it to him.

Edited by ulkis

I don't remember any of that. Maybe Ric's? If she wasn't faking it completely in order to get Jason to spare her.

He didn't. Guza simply handed it to him.

[/quot

This was one of the most disgusting scenes. Wonder why I was on the barge a lot during this time ? I know Jason was trained to be a hit man by scummy, and he was brain dead, but He couldn't have done this unless he had it in him. I don't remember a lot of this because I learned what the FF button was for . FrankenRon are slowly sneaking up on Guza's goons with the way they are doing things again.

Who wants to bet Ron is going to make this guy

Untitled_zpsb23c95af.png

Milo's actual bio dad, and he will soon return for revenge on Anna and Sean for causing him to have to sit through 40 million stars twice in a row!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

so on another board I saw someone putting up Port Charles episode counts for 1997:

Kin=132

Lynn=115

JL=108

seems sad that these characters actually used to have stories that mattered lol.THese days were lucky we see them twice a month lol.

• Love 1

So in one of the magazines this week Tyler said he asked Frank V. to bring Courtney back, because he feels their story was untold. Oh no Tyler, it was told. And it sucked.

Are you serious? I have to see this quote.

Nikolas and Courtney - which supposedly was at least partly TC's brilliant idea - destroyed and tanked his character BTS until he finally got fired years later. Really, it all started with that storyline, IMO.

• Love 1

Are you serious? I have to see this quote.

Nikolas and Courtney - which supposedly was at least partly TC's brilliant idea - destroyed and tanked his character BTS until he finally got fired years later. Really, it all started with that storyline, IMO.

Indeed I am.  http://s10.zetaboards.com/Daytime_Dish/single/?p=14781271&t=7516311 

I guess he's just putting as many eggs into his basket as he can but then how bout, I don't know? Emily, maybe?

So what no great love story to be told with Liz per TC or does he see the writing on the wall in that its never going to have any resolution and the writers could care less about Liz?

It's amazing how hated NiCo was and is considering, IIRC, they were only together for a few weeks. I remember Carly causing Liz to miscarry the Casper baby in Aug/Sep and then a right around the Nov traincrash, Helena kidnapped Courtney. She was only back a few days that next Feb to give birth to Spencer and then die. And wasn't she only pregnant for like 4 months?

Oh, Tyler. Bless his heart, he doesn't really get it. NiCo was just terrible and character-destroying. For Nikolas, I mean, Courtney had no character to destroy. God knows I was never a Nem fan (except in the abstract, future-potential way when Amber Tamblyn was in the role), nor did I care for the Freshmaker, but having an affair because your wife isn't recovering from being raped by your murderous doppelganger fast enough to suit you is hard to come back from. It took years. I could swear Tyler criticized that story after the fact as well. Am I misremembering that?

Clicking on that link was a mistake.  Ew, Courtney and Nikolas were even grosser than my very vague memories of them were.  Oh poor Nikolas, Emily didn't get over her trauma fast enough, he just needed someone, that poor guy! #gag

I dimly recall not hating Courtney with Jax (I think I was just thrilled the awful pairing with Jason was over), but I'm sure if I went back and watched again, my opinion would change.

Edited by TeeVee329

I didn't watch much Courtney. That was supposed to be Sonny's sister? How? They are total opposites.

You mean in appearance?  I guess Courtney was supposed to take after her mom, the super annoying Janine.  Didn't she try and seduce Edward or some nonsense?