Type keyword(s) to search

GH History Lessons: Because History is Always Repeating Itself

• Start Topic

I'd love if ALL of that stuff comes up when Michael finds out about AJ.  It can start with Michael knocking down the idea that he was ever "better off" with Sonny than AJ as his father.  Michael throwing all the many ways he's suffered because he's Sonny's son would be so cathartic for those of us who have had to sit through years of propaganda about what a great father Sonny is versus "miserable drunken loser" AJ. 

• Love 5

This is exactly why I hold out no hope Michael will finally hate Sonny. Everything he has suffered through was because of Sonny, sonny decided to take Michael away from AJ. Alexis also had a hand in this. She had a thing for Sonny so she filed coerced papers to have AJ give up his fathers rights. How did she get such papers. Zander who worked for Sonny ,which Alexis tried to talk him out of  . Zander was in the factory saw what Sonny, and Max etc  were doing to AJ. Putting him on a meat hook, pouring booze trying to get him to fall off the wagon. they told him there was a drunken guy they rolled over a cliff soaked in booze, with AJ's wallet .So his family would believe he was on a bender and not call the police when he was missing. Skye was the only one looking for him. Zander told Alexis the story so she went right to court and filed the papers. Mac who was police commissioner didn't believe AJ neither did anyone else. So he lost his son. I just don't believe Michael will ever care. This kid has been brainwashed by carly and Sonny and Jason. carley actually told him when he was young Sonny and Jason were like firemen ,and soldiers fighting for the rights of the little man. This was why I shut the show off for years. Sonny has always ruined everything.

• Love 3

Sonny made some kind of deal w/ Rivera in the wake of Frank Smith's death. I believe Rivera agreed to make Sonny the head of the mob in PC  if Sonny would marry Lily. (She had told her father that she wanted Sonny.)

Luke killed Frank Smith. Damien Smith inherited his father money and property but he became partners with Sonny to run the mob. Damien wanted the money but wanted to maintain the appearance of being a legitimate businessman. Sonny wanted the power and to take over in Port Charles. 

Frank's death created a vacuum where other mob people wanted to take over his territory and thus began the merry-go- around of the numerous mobster would want Sonny's new territory and lose (Joe Scully, Moreno, Sorel, Luis Alcazar, Lorenzo Alcazar, Faith, Manny Ruiz, the Zaccaras, Joe Scully Jr and now the Jeromes).

When Lily decided she wanted to marry Sonny, her father, Hector Rivera in Puerto Rico offered to make Sonny his heir. When Hector accidentally killed Lily instead of Sonny, Sonny went to Puerto Rico to confront a sickly Hector.  Sonny left a gun so Hector could kill himself and walked out of the room without confirming if he was dead. Dummy.

Sonny inherited Rivera's holdings and became even more powerful.

Meanwhile, Damien who went to the best private schools and colleges wanted to be viewed as legitimate and disassociated himself from his family's infamny. He was best friends with Ned. He ended up screwing with Bobbie's life, tried getting Lucy to sleep with him and eventually got himself killed trying to stalk his former lover Katherine Bell. Only Katherine and Ned went to his funeral and he left his fortune to Katherine.

Honestly, Fluke is probably Damien but it is sad that he would threaten to kill Ned, one of the few people that actually cared that he died. However, I can easily believe he grew to hate Sonny and want revenge since Sonny became powerful while he ended up "dead."

Ok, so Sonny killed AJ because he thought AJ killed Connie. And now Sonny wants to kill Ava because Ava actually killed Connie (and let Sonny kill AJ for said murder). And Ric is off pretending to have been killed because ... people think he killed AJ?

Do I have that right?

So why did Ava kill Connie, again? I've lost track in all the murdering (and my frequent lengthy stays on the Barge).

Ugh ... So I guess the Sonny actor apparently has a lifetime guarantee of employment or something, but if we're stuck with Sonny for the duration, can't they at least refrain from ratcheting up his awfulness exponentially every few years?

). And Ric is off pretending to have been killed because ... people think he killed AJ?

Do I have that right?

Ric is faking dead because almost everyone thinks he was the head of the Jerome mob.  Julian named him as such, but only because Fake!Luke had Lucas shot when Julian tried to leave da bidness.  Anna & Jordan know that Ric isn't the real head of the Jerome mob, & are working together to figure out who is the real leader.

So why did Ava kill Connie, again?

Ava killed Connie because Connie figured out/realized that Derek Wells was really Julian Jerome & planned to tell Sonny the truth.

• Love 1
(edited)
I just watched Fridays show and something Tracy said started me thinking. Tracy told Ned that there "were too few of us left" referring to the Q's. But if I am right there are actually more Q's alive right now then when the family first came on the show: Then it was Edward. Lila, Alan, Tracy and eventually Monica, we then added Ned and AJ and Jason. And over the years we have lost Edward, Lila, Emily, AJ, and Justus (and to Tracy's mind Jason) but alive and kicking are Ned, Michael, Monica, Tracy, Skye, LilaRae, Brook Lynn, Dillion, Danny, and Maya

There is also Celia Quartermaine and Jimmy Lee Holt and whatever children/grandchildren they may have had, together or apart.  Alexandria Quartermaine could have had children before she died/was frozen, given that she had a steamy affair with Tony Cassadine before he too died/was frozen, there could be a Quartermaine-Cassadine out there ready to shake up Port Charles!

Jimmy Lee Holt or his children would be another way to introduce a Q story back to the canvas, since Edward disinherited him in 2013.  Maybe he has a son or daughter who shows up in Port Charles determined to take over ELQ in order to get back what is "rightfully theirs" and after some fussin' and feudin' the Qs welcome their new family member into the circle in their usual way (i.e., with lots of snark).

I would like to see Michael finally reclaim the Quartermaine name officially (maybe after the truth about Sonny killing A.J. comes out I will finally get my long-dreamed-of, "My name isn't Michael Corinthos... it's Alan Edward Quartermaine!" scene), and/or have a not-dead Jason who-is-Jason-Q-again reclaim his name and give it to his son Danny.

So many possibilities for ways to bring the Qs back... so little possibility it will actually happen... 

And now I'm sad.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 2

I think Duke had scenes with Anna about Julian & how she didn't keep up her end of the bargain so he should get to still work for Sonny.  & then scenes with Sonny where Sonny said he'd always have a place in the organization. Maybe a run-in with Julian as well?  I can't remember.

I remember hearing last year that the main reason Jack sang All I Need instead of Lady of my Heart at the Nurses Ball was because the latter song was just as much Jack & Kristina's song as it was Frisco & Felicia's, if not moreso. He wrote it for her! It probably would have been way too painful for both of them.

Just to add even more to what you've said (which I agree with):

All I Need was also his big hit.  Lady of My Heart wasn't quite as popular. I can see Ron and Frank wanting Jack to sing his signature hit, just as they wanted Rick Springfield to sing his.

All I Need was never performed for Felicia on GH before then because Jack wrote it for Hillary Edson (Is that her name?), the actress who played Tanja, and then performed it on GH as Frisco singing it to Tanja. 

Tanja wound up with Frisco's brother, Tony, instead.

Just for the record, Jack didn't actually write either song.

(edited)
Jesus, Dobson (and I think Guza thought he was being ironic; Bridget and Jerome DOBSON created Santa Barbara, the soap NLG was on prior to GH and also where Guza was once a staff writer - and Bridget Dobson is the daughter of Frank and Doris Hursley, who created time rival GH, ironically...). That crap gave me nightmares for eons.

How dare Alexis besmirch the Almighty S&C and have Sonny's spawn, so she HAD TO be taken down 100 pegs. That is essentially what it came down to.

You could argue that the same attitude slopped onto the character of Kristina - or, as she was known on TWoP, "Girlchild".  It was clear that Guza had no use for her and scripted Sonny as having no use for her - until they needed a delicate girl to get beaten on by a big bad boyfriend, of course, when suddenly Lexi Ainsworth had a story to play and Sonny was the most devoted father evuh!

Edited by yowsah1

You could argue that the same attitude slopped onto the character of Kristina - or, as she was known on TWoP, "Girlchild".  It was clear that Guza had no use for her and scripted Sonny as having no use for her - until they needed a delicate girl to get beaten on by a bog bad boyfriend, of course, when suddenly Lexi Ainsworth had a story to play and Sonny was the most devoted father evuh!

No argument there. It's gross all the way around.

I may be in the minority but I always kind of saw Sonny and Carly as an "endgame" (not that I believe in an endgame) couple. So them getting back together particularly as both actors are now far to old to play the roving bed partners stories with any reality is not a bad thing. At a certain point soaps need to settle couples down a bit: Jumping partners when you are young and unmarried is okay, jumping partners when you are a young parent is okay but seriously no one wants to think of grandparents bed hoping (Heck my pregnant daughter ------first grandkid coming in October----- does not even want to think that her Mom and I even share a room...LOL)

And as every one else said it is easier to FF them. Also maybe this is a hint as to where Jason will be when he comes back: That period of time when Jason Morgan was interesting: Right after the accident, when he was unable to hold any real emotion when his "Frontal lobes" were blown and Robin and even Carly (as much as I hate to admit it)  helped he learn to "feel again". That Jason was interesting, Taggert's "Anger-Boy" as opposed to the Borg of later years.  If he comes back at that "point" then maybe Robin and others will see the error of their ways in his association with Sonny/Carly and try to move him away. Further while Sam may be able to deal with Jason Q, and surely Jason M, I do not think she would know what to do with Anger Boy

• Love 1

And as every one else said it is easier to FF them. Also maybe this is a hint as to where Jason will be when he comes back: That period of time when Jason Morgan was interesting: Right after the accident, when he was unable to hold any real emotion when his "Frontal lobes" were blown and Robin and even Carly (as much as I hate to admit it)  helped he learn to "feel again". That Jason was interesting, Taggert's "Anger-Boy" as opposed to the Borg of later years.  If he comes back at that "point" then maybe Robin and others will see the error of their ways in his association with Sonny/Carly and try to move him away. Further while Sam may be able to deal with Jason Q, and surely Jason M, I do not think she would know what to do with Anger Boy

Not sure if you were watching when Patrick first came to the show, but Robin did regret pushing Jason toward Sonny, or not pulling/keeping him away. There was a scene and conversation where Robin told Patrick about her relationship with Jason. So Robin doesn't need to see any error on he part.

• Love 3

I'm not sure we can call what MS is doing "acting". 

I'm appreciating Morgan more and more - I really like that he has a personality and actual interests.  Even if his biggest interest is professional wrestling; at least that has been consistent.  Morgan seems to be one of the few characters who isn't just whoever the writers need him to be that day (recently; obviously, at first, his character was a mess).  He seems like an actual.. character.  I'm not articulating it well, but I feel like he could be an actual person, rather than a plot point.  Of course there are exceptions, but I think that in the last few months, Morgan has been a really consistent character, and I kind of like who he is.  Of course, him hating Sonny may be influencing my opinion of him.

I think it helps that Morgan wasn't a character completely created by RC; background and history are already there. Like, for instance, it helps there was already a history of Carly and Sonny obsessing over Michael and letting the rest of the kids fall to the wayside. If Morgan's only grievance was the one we saw RC create for him - "my dad told my brother he's not really my wife's cousin" I'd definitely be more like, "whatever dude". But I'll give RC credit for any good newbies he creates as well as bad ones. It was the same with Guza too - whether anyone likes them or not - he did actually build up characters with consistent traits (well, before he got bored maybe a year or two later), like with Dante, Patrick, Lulu, Spinelli. And then you'd get characters like Matt. Poor Matt. If only he got 1/4 of the writing the aforesaid characters got, he wouldn't've been such a damn cipher.

(I'm aware this doesn't quite fit in the history thread, but I can't think of where else it can go or if I created a new thread for it, what the topic of it would be exactly. So as I mostly talk about past writing/characters I figured this would be the best fit, but if anyone has any suggestions let me know.)

• Love 3

To be honest, I thought that guy was a pretty lame actor, but not any worse than a lot of other lame actors on the show, so yeah, if they gave him writing, ANY writing at all, he may have been a workable character. I probably wouldn't've been a fan, but you know, he probably would have had a decent amount. He and Liz had chemistry.

• Love 1

Yes. I remember notMaxie was very scared.

I was like why are they letting her take her makeup to prison?

I still can't believe they sent two doctors to prison for murder, yet if anyone else kills in PC, they walk. Micheal did, what a few weeks or so in Pentonville?

I miss Matt. I can't believe Maxie is so dumb to get married for the wrong reasons again.

Does she not remember when she went to prison and got attacked?

Maxie didn't go to prison for Matt though it never had anything to do with him despite Ron rewriting history implying otherwise. Her selfish, self asbored half assed martyring is why she was in prison to punish herself for "killing" Robin.

I had no issue with her marrying Matt to keep him out of Prison for killing Lisa, that was a travesty that he went to jail for doing the world a favor in killing that homicidal trash. It's the least she could'be done given it was her selfish ass that got the case reopened in the first place.

• Love 2
Julian refused to even try to bank his marrow for his grandson

Julian had agreed to bank of his own free will, quite happily doing so, when Sam and Silas approached him about it that night of the gallery opening. In fact they basically told him it wasn't something he needed to do right away, whenever he found the time, but Julian told them whenever, wherever, tomorrow would be fine by him.

His refusal, aka the "change of heart" Sam and Alexis kept harping about, came about only after Sonny made it clear he had the art gallery surrounded and intended to kill him since he knew Derek Wells was really Julian Jerome.

What always got me about this, which is what made it so silly imo, is that the whole reason behind Sam and Silas approaching Julian in the first place to bank his bone marrow was because Sam had no idea Julian was her father, which he did know, and she wasn't sure if he'd always been around to donate to Danny, not many strangers are willing to turn their lives upside down to rush back to a small town and donate bone marrow again, so she wanted the insurance that a known bone marrow match was hanging around one way or another in the next few years.

Julian agreed immediately to go along with the experiment because Sam asked him to, she could have asked for the moon at that point and I think he'd have gotten it for her he was more than smitten by the idea of having her for a daughter and Danny for a grandson, and he saw no reason to just say no.

It was only when Sonny threatened his life directly that he then, imo, made the most common sense decision about the matter.

Danny was fine, recovering well with no problems, the banking wasn't immediately necessary but Sam and Silas were working on the assumption better safe than sorry because they had no idea of Julian's true attachment to Sam or Danny.

Julian rightly kept pointing out that as long as he was living he'd be a living donor for Danny, making up the difference when it came to keeping Danny healthy and alive, as long as the kid got his bone marrow it didn't matter whether it'd been banked or not and the banking wasn't even guaranteed to work in the first place. 

They kept accusing Julian of holding Danny ransom somehow which...it was just a pathetic attempt, in my eyes, by Ron to make this big drama over nothing.

Yes Julian wasn't just going to lay down his life and die because Sonny wanted him to, and yes it did work in his favor to be a donor for Danny but that was just dumb luck at the end of the day. He made it clear if Danny needed another transplant he'd get it, he'd just get it from his living grandfather, not whatever had been extracted from him before Sonny put him six feet under.

To me what really lacked any and all common sense was that Sam and Alexis would have rather trusted some experimental treatment, with no guarantees of success, over just keeping Danny's known bone marrow match alive which is the preferable way to get bone marrow anyway, and Sam throwing Julian all sorts of shade after the truth was revealed, going as far as to tell him to keep away, the one man in town a proven match to her son who might still need his help one day was beyond unfathomable to me,

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 12

Yeah, I just disagree.  People, especially grandparent age people, die all the time for reasons unrelated to getting killed by Sonny.  Especially people in the mob.  Julian's not exactly living a risk-free lifestyle in which, as long as Sonny can be held at bay, there's no reason to think he won't be around in 5 or 10 years if Danny needs him.  And I didn't see the banking as related to Julian's status as a stranger who might wander off.  If you told me (or most reasonable people in the world) that I was the only person who could save the life of a kid who might get cancer, I'm sure I'd find a way to keep my contact info current. 

So yeah, I didn't blame Sam for throwing shade at Julian, who I thought was being a pretty huge dick and a bit of a weasel, undercutting his current "touch my family and die" tough-guy persona.  It's not exactly like Julian was an innocent victim trying to protect himself from a big bad criminal.  Julian, by voluntarily involving himself in illegal and highly dangerous activities, got himself involved a life-threatening situation and then was used the health status of an innocent baby to save his own skin.  I mean, I guess it's a good thing for Julian that Danny got cancer because if he hadn't, Julian would be dead. 

The part I found dumb was that Sonny was evidently going to kill Julian if he had his marrow banked via the experimental procedure that might not work.  It was made clear the experimental procedure was a back-up and was not guaranteed to work.  So if Sonny killed Julian and the procedure failed and Danny got cancer again, Sonny would still be responsible.  But hey, it was Sonny, and I'm used to his brain not functioning properly.

• Love 3

Sam is the idiot in all this.The babys father is in the mob. Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas.Sam can't hate Julian for going into the family business she had babies with two men in the mob she had a choice.Didn't Julian agree to take the test before he know they were his family. I am not a fan of the mob, I don't really like Julian or Ava, but if they take out Sonny.I will be a fan.

• Love 2

To me it never made sense that Julian didn't go at Sonny full blast from the get go as soon as he got back into town, but of course no one can win over Sonny.

Julian already had saved Danny before the night of the gallery and to me if the banking of the bone marrow had been a foregone conclusion, it was a proven true method of keeping and storing it and it would be a viable option later down the road that would have changed things, but it was an experiment.

Julian was more concerned with staying alive, but even so he wasn't denying Danny anything. Sure Sonny isn't the only threat to Julian's life, but he was the most obvious at that moment, he was the one Julian was protecting himself against. He was also the one Alexis and Sam didn't even seem to want to confront over the fact he was going to kill Julian, not even caring if the bone marrow would be viable for Danny regardless, that to me was also just a bunch of dumb bs from Ron to make "drama".

Sure there were other ways for Julian to die, by accident, by unforeseen circumstances in the future due to his lifestyle, but that night he knew his most immediately threat was Sonny and forced into a corner he used the idea of being Danny's donor to get out of trouble, not the most ideal of situations but valid nonetheless.

Julian was no innocent, I don't see him as one but he had no idea when he got to PC he would find part of his family, his intention was to take down Sonny, a good one in my eyes, but when he started finding people to actually be worried and concerned about that did throw some wrenches into his grand scheme, so I won't fault the guy for wanting to live over Sonny Corinthos' wishes. Sadly Julian just wasn't meant to be that viable of an enemy for Sonny, as usual on this shitty show.

So yeah, I didn't blame Sam for throwing shade at Julian

To me if I know a guy is the one person close by, that I know of, who could be the difference between my little boy living or dying, I don't care how much I might be mad at him I would still not cut off all contact and push him away if only because my son's well being and health should come before my own feelings.

Sam was furious at Julian, because of course she was because that's how Ron wanted it, but to me no mom who just watched her son almost die is going to tell his savior to get the hell out of their lives for good especially if he might still prove pretty damn useful sometime later. It just doesn't make sense, imo.

It's the same as when he sent Robin off the way he did, having her leave Emma the way she did, Ron isn't writing real mothers, he's writing to push forward whatever bullshit he's come up with regardless if it actually seems probable/logical/human or not.

Edited by CPP83

To me what really lacked any and all common sense was that Sam and Alexis would have rather trusted some experimental treatment, with no guarantees of success, over just keeping Danny's known bone marrow match alive which is the preferable way to get bone marrow anyway, and Sam throwing Julian all sorts of shade after the truth was revealed, going as far as to tell him to keep away, the one man in town a proven match to her son who might still need his help one day was beyond unfathomable to me,

Ron needed Sam mad at Julian & this was the result.  Plot-point writing at work.  & Sam hasn't really been all that pro-Sonny since she stopped banging him (or at some point not long after), so I don't know why she couldn't have been on Julian's side, & Alexis could have been on Sonny's (since she makes excuses for him constantly). 

Ron needed Sam mad at Julian & this was the result

Exactly, and of course, just like with everything with this hack, he goes about it in the laziest manner. There was plenty of drama and angst to be had with the Derek Wells is really Julian Jerome reveal without having to involve Sonny, that's where everything went downhill.

The very fact that Sonny had to be the one to expose him...unforgivable. I was craving a scene where Julian just came clean to Alexis and then they could have talked to Sam together, alone. Would that have been so hard? Damn you Ron.

• Love 1

I been watching old GH clips from 94/95 & I came across

A clip by AddieCate007 which has Frisco saying goodbye to Maxie not too long after she received BJ heart. I was surprised by how horrible Frisco came off & how well Felicia came off & how much of a hack job guza did on her.

On the Frisco part is appealing how horrible he comes off. He is asking his 5 yr old to understand him leaving her after she gets a new chance at life & a new heart. He comes across as he doesn't get it. Why is his mission more important then his sick daughter? His 2nd chance at a life with her. I'm a little taken back at CL writing for him even more after the Felicia scene where she goes off on him. I think he is written as to be sympathetic but comes across as anything but. Esp when you watch the scene of him & tony saying goodbye & JW sorta smile/smirk is off putting.

Felicia I really loved in this though hate later on how she becomes understanding of it. Her anger & disappointment of him leaving after she gets her transplant was well played by KW. How she tells him about what about what Maxie needs & wants why don't they come first & how its basically always something with Frisco along that vain of lines. Its hard to reconsile this Felicia with the Fluke Felicia. I never expected her to go off on him so it was a pleasant surprise.

I wish I didn't because it always led to the most idiotic arguments between them, and they certainly didn't need the help. But Sam would whine at Jason about the business being too dangerous, and she also hated him being at Sonny and Carly's forever beck and call.

Ok, I know I am harping on this, but I honestly don't remember her ever asking Jason to leave the mob.  I remember her sometimes being worried for him and them fighting over that, but I don't remember her actually asking him to leave the mob.  I admit, I have blocked out a lot of JaSam ever since I started hating Jason, but before he threatened to kill her and ask her to abort her baby, I was a huge JaSam fan.  That was one of the big things about Sam, that she accepted him for who he was (a hired killer, but still).  Unlike the other women in his life who KNEW what he did, got involved with him and THEN asked him to change, she never really did.  She was the "ride or die" chick.  I know she supported him when he left on his own back during the amnesia stuff, and she wasn't that happy when he ousted Sonny, but I remember that being more about the tension with Sonny and not consulting her before he made this huge decision.

But like I said, I have forgotten a lot and have tried to block it out.  It's not really a big deal, but I am just curious. 

• Love 2

I can't give exact dates and times, lord knows I can hardly remember the episodes from last week, but I think it was during the time he was going through the memory loss and he stopped working for Sonny and then when he got his memory back and it all started up again, maybe, I can't be certain. It was perhaps in '05 or '06, because after that I just got tired and stopping watching pretty much.V

That was one of the big things about Sam, that she accepted him for who he was (a hired killer, but still).  Unlike the other women in his life who KNEW what he did, got involved with him and THEN asked him to change, she never really did

That reminds me, that's actually why I remember her doing that, because at the time Sam hadn't yet "made him choose", and when she did I recall a lot of fans thought it was total crap that Sam would do that, become like all the rest. I also recall some gloating, heh, because she ended up being just like the rest. I had hoped that might mean she was finally pulling her head out of his ass and going her separate way but alas...

I don't care how stupid the bone-marrow thing is, it gives Julian something to lord over Sonny, and that's always a good thing.

Amen. Honestly Sonny needs to shut his miniature donkey's face about Julian, supposedly, "hiding" behind Danny because his pathetic ass has been hiding behind his kids for years, years, that's really all he's ever used them for, besides live targets for shooting practice.

Oh, and of course he can't be jailed because of his claustrophobia which he's pulled out of his ass whenever he's nearly paid for his crimes against humanity. No, you can't lock him up, he can't deal with cramped spaces! Right, Sonny is all about the code of honor, give me a fucking break.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

Taggert was pretty one-note during his time on GH—all that Anger Boy stuff got old for me—but he was really great with Liz after she was raped. Réal Andrews did a beautiful job in those scenes. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

When did we learn of Sonny's fear of small spaces?

A long, long, time ago -- the mid '90s.  For some reason, Dr. Tom Hardy had been put in jail and was sharing a holding cell with Sonny. Tom, being a doctor, noticed that Sonny was exhibiting signs of extreme anxiety and figured out that Sonny had claustrophobia. Somehow, Tom was sprung, but he wouldn't leave the cell, electing instead to stay in the cell with Sonny to try to keep him calm until he was released too. 

• Love 1

I liked Joe Scully Jr. He and Tracy made a great couple. I also liked Trey.

They could have dumped Kannie and I wouldn't have shrugged my shoulders.

AJ would be alive. Tracy wouldn't look so dumb. And Trey!! Kannie being raped was a stupid story.

I agree they could have said she wasn't raped. Who roots for a rapist? but Tracy  and Joe had great chemistry, Tracy wouldn't look like such an idiot now. Plus Luke is a rapist also. No harm no foul. Tracy actually wins for a change. She was nice to Joe's son .plus they both could act. NO but Sonny must win. Tracy looks like a big fool right no !

• Love 2
If AJ was still around, I'd love scenes of Morgan deciding to become more a part of the Q family.  There'd be some poetic justice in Sonny's biological son deciding to bond with the family of the son Sonny stole.  As it is now, though, there is so little of the Q family around that it makes it hard to enjoy it.

Sonny's son doesn't belong with the Q family beyond a mere head nod in passing of acknowledgement, that's just my personal feelings about it. I wouldn't see it as poetic justice, to me it'd be just another slap in the face to what the Q clan once stood for. To me Morgan is part of what is killing what used to make GH great.

He's getting propped up continuously while the great veteran characters I actually do care about, I actually watched for years and who earned my respect are being stripped of all their dignity and class.

Monica hardly appears anymore, Tracy's a fucking joke at this point and often being played as such just so Morgan and Michael can reign supreme, and don't get me started about that...Ron took AJ and did worse by him than Guza did and I didn't even think that was possible, Ned's hardly a factor in things, and Danny may as well not even be a Q heir, but let's give Morgan more time that intrudes upon what little the Q family has left?

I have to watch them share scenes with that little weasel and his stupid brother and the god awful Kiki if I am to have any hope of seeing the Q clan more than once a week, if I'm lucky? That bullshit infuriates me. Everything is about Sonny and now whatever is left is about his goddamn kids, I cannot stand it.

I just don't like Morgan, I don't care about him and I never will because I've been given no reason to. He's Sonny and Carly's biological brat and that was enough to write him off my list but the past months of seeing him mope about having his "heart broken" from his own sheer stupidity, another one of Ron's little pet projects I don't give a high damn about, I can hardly stomach any scene he's in.

As far as the Q line goes there's still those out there who could be brought back in. There's Dillon, there's Brooklynn, there's Skye and her little girl Lila, this isn't an issue of needing more Qs and certainly not ones connected to Sonny, not to mention there's Keisha who could easily be worked back into things, or if they would create a child of Justus', I agree that the Q family has dwindled in numbers but far better options are out there than just squeezing Morgan into the group.

Seeing Morgan waltzing about the Q mansion, it was bad enough when he was married to Kiki, is just another way to insert a Corinthos spawn into the Q family where it doesn't belong, imho.

I don't even think Morgan would add any value whatsoever,  all he'd do is give Sonny that many more excuses, plus Carly, to interject himself into that family and god knows I've had plenty of years watching that worm pretty much dismantle the Q's future legacy characters, Jason, Emily, now AJ, I've had enough of it.

Let Morgan crawl into Ava's lap and eventually turn back into Sonny's desperate Daddy's boy, which is what is bound to happen and the sooner the better because there'll be that many more scenes I can gladly FF through.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2
I don't count Skye as a Q. Never did. I hated her whole Q storyline & how she clamped onto the family. She's still Adam Chandler's daughter to me.

I liked the actress, I liked Skye more than Emily if I had to pick between them, well the last form of Emily that is, and at least she has a history with the family. I'm not exactly picky, it'd just be nice to see someone not connected to Sonny reconnect with a family they actually have real, original ties to whether or not they were the greatest. I've forgiven this show for a lot, but all things Sonny and all things which come from him will forever remain foul to me.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1