Type keyword(s) to search

These Spoilers Suck: Bitter Speculation About SPN Spoilers

catrox14
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Spoilers With Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Please, please, PLEASE let it be Mary.

LOL, I have to admit that the same thought crossed my mind. The character, since her return, has been a failure for me --  I wouldn't miss her.  And I think it's really awkward how at various crucial points in Dean and Sam's lives, she just disappears from the screen, as if the writers don't know what to do with her. Like in Prophet and Loss, when all we hear about her is when Sam says "Mom hates this idea too", but she is no where to be seen. They have done a really poor job integrating the character into the show.

I don't think they will have her killed by Jack though. Even if he has gone dark side, that would be an almost impossible act for him to come back from. Maybe if he died heroically after that, he could be redeemed, but there is no way the show is going to do that.

I did wonder if Mary was on her way out, though, after some comments Dabb made regarding Lebanon. He said something about how after John's visit, she is going to be forced to confront some things about how her sons grew up, and how they will be drawn closer together. I can see the show doing that, allowing her to resolve things with Dean and Sam, and then just when everything is looking good in their relationship, they lose her.

It's from this interview here, where he is talking about the ramifications of seeing John for Mary:
https://za.ign.com/supernatural/129388/feature/why-supernaturals-300th-episode-is-a-starting-point-not-an-e

I think it forces her to confront some things about Sam and Dean and how they grew up, and parenting styles, and her own parenting style, that I think she spent a lot of time avoiding. And she’s someone who came back and has sort of been a part of their lives for the past three years, but not really. Sometimes circumstance, getting zapped into an alternate universe. Sometimes fully. But I think it makes her reevaluate some of that stuff. And so I think, you know, ultimately, him being there brings those three members of the family even closer together.

Of course, I normally don't pay that much attention to Dabb's comments; it is equally possible that what he says here might not mean anything at all.

• Love 1

I didn't see the panel so I can't say for sure, but I think the question for Kim was 'What loss of an actor would hit you the hardest" and they said they couldn't say.

If it was character for Kim, I'd say Donna since she and Briana are best friends.  But outside of Wayward Sues and that one ep, Jody and Donna don't interact much on screen.   Same with any of the Sues themselves.   So even if Donna died on screen would I'm sure Kim would consider that a loss but would it be the hardest loss since they dont' film together much.  Not sure if that would change her answer or not.

If it is one of the Waywards, I'd guess Ninja Sue.  Kathryn Newton seems busy, and I think the actress for Kaia is in some Netflix program.

If the actress isn't going to be available, I can see Beren's killing her off because she didn't have her spear.  Dean would feel responsible for that. It would be a hard loss for Jensen too because I;m sure his character would take a beating in the fandom if that happened. 

48 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

Of course, I normally don't pay that much attention to Dabb's comments; it is equally possible that what he says here might not mean anything at all. 

I thought Dabb was just blowing smoke because interviews have been saying that Mary will grow closer to her sons in some for since she came back and it hasn't happened yet.  I'm guessing because the actress doesnt' want to play Nightgown Mary.

I'm going to say the death is Sam and/or Alex.  Probably another Lucifer/Michael show down Dean was left out of. 

They filmed scene 37 (which is probably one of the last) on Thursday.  Jensen mentioned, during a prank question that "the other day" he filmed an intense scene with Jared and Alex that Jared pulled a prank with.   The quote for that day was something about not dying with dreams but memories.   On friday, they filmed other scenes labled as 30+ and that quote about about speaking for those who can't speak for themselves and how you can't succeed if you hold yourself back.

Dean says something and Jack turns around to get confirmation from Sam.  (so it seems like they need to check in with  Supreme leader Sue ).  Then when he mentioned the crying scene he also said it was the other day.  So the timing matches  Combine that with the afternoon panel about an upcoming death, Losing Sam would be hardest on Dean, and intense scene between the three of them and then and Dean crying alone in the woods, all signs point to Sam or Alex or both.

Edited by ILoveReading

It occurs to me that maybe it's Not!Bobby. If they want to be finished with the AU completely, he's really the last tie to it.

But the more I think about it, the more I believe it's Claire. I don't think Kim or Brianna would even be talking about it if were anyone outside the Waywards. The only time they really talk about Dean or Sam is to drool over them (lol?). But if NinjaSue kills Claire, I doubt the writers will be able to resist her blaming Dean for it, and we know Dean would blame himself regardless. So combined with Jensen's semi-spoiler about Dean sitting in the woods, alone, crying, fits in that scenario nicely. He would feel bad for Claire, but worse for Jody and exponentially worse for Cas.

On the other hand, it makes  more sense that it's Nougat Sue who kills somebody and goes temporarily dark-beige, otherwise why wouldn't he deus ex machina them back to life? It could still be a Wayward, but it might fit with it being Not!Bobby, if he suspects Michael's grace is making him go dark - and we know how much Not!Bobby hates AU!Michael, so he might make a move on him. 

But I still wish it was Mary.

• Love 1

ETA: @ILoveReading I got the impression from Jensen's comments that it was Dean trying to talk Nougat Sue into (or out of) something and he turns to Sam for input. I didn't get a Supreme Leader vibe from it, but that's pretty subjective. But it isn't the finale they are filming, is it? Wouldn't the penultimate ep be too early for a permanent (HA HA HA) death of a regular cast member? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

But the more I think about it, the more I believe it's Claire. I don't think Kim or Brianna would even be talking about it if were anyone outside the Waywards. The only time they really talk about Dean or Sam is to drool over them (lol?). But if NinjaSue kills Claire, I doubt the writers will be able to resist her blaming Dean for it, and we know Dean would blame himself regardless. So combined with Jensen's semi-spoiler about Dean sitting in the woods, alone, crying, fits in that scenario nicely. He would feel bad for Claire, but worse for Jody and exponentially worse for Cas.

They are currently filming episode 19.  I get the impression that the death takes place in episode 19. 

Berens wrote episode 18, and he seems to be the one who writes the Sue eps.  So would Dean be crying in the rain an episode later.  I don't see Buck/Lemming dragging the Sue's back into things. 

• Useful 1

Didn't Sam only die sometime towards the end of last season? Surely they're not making HIM (not) die again? Like, bloody hell, we all know it wouldn't stick. And sure, it'd be sad for Dean and all, but... again?? Only one season later?

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, juppschmitz said:

Didn't Sam only die sometime towards the end of last season? Surely they're not making HIM (not) die again? Like, bloody hell, we all know it wouldn't stick. And sure, it'd be sad for Dean and all, but... again?? Only one season later?

If he does it will be some noble heroic sacrifice.  The kind Sam told Dean he was a weak quitter for wanting to do. 

• Love 4

The death sounds something more "permanent" which is why I immediately dismissed either of the brothers. 

As for the scene with Jack and the prank, I'm not sure when that was in the Season. Something Singer directed. Not necessarily the current ep.

I read that there was a set visit and someone saw Sam at a table with photographies? If that is legit, I'd say Mary for sure. Dark horse Bobby.  

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/02/supernatural-episode-1415-peace-of-mind.html

Sneak peak

So Dean suddenly doesn't want to hunt anymore?

Surprise Sam found the case.

More gross eating.

I just watched the afternoon panel and someone asked about Jack's soul, and Jared said something about how Dean is important going forward becuase he dealt with Sam who lost his soul.   I guess he meant this literally. 

Which makes no sense.  Sam is the one who experienced soulessness why wouldn't he be the one to talk to Jack since he knows what its like.

I'm guessing the old friend is going to be Donatello since he doesn't have a soul. 

Ugh.  Can they just kill Dean already, he's back to being Jiminy Cricket to Jack the Important One.

I guess we're headed for more depressed Sam.  Which makes me think that this season will end with Sam sacrificing himself.  For Jack and Dean, but no one will tell him he's a weak quitter or punch him to make him behave. 

Something Singer directed. Not necessarily the current ep. 

Singer is directing the current ep.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

When he first mentions the scene, Jared says (coyly) "Y'all can guess what he's crying about" and Jensen says "I bet you can't", and I didn't think he was being sarcastic. So maybe it's not what we (jadedly) think? It's at about 27:30.

I hope Jensen is right, but I'm going to go ahead and guess anyway that Dean will be crying over Mary's death.

I think that either Sam or Jack would be too obvious, at this point-although the title of 19 could give everything away if it's literal, and would fit perfectly within the writing on Dabbernatural as well as finalize the bait and switch of the Michael!Dean storyline that started with last week's episode.

And  both things could actually happen in 19, too, and that would fit into Dabbernatural, as well.

Jensen saying that he bets we can't guess is the only thing that lends itself to any kind of hope for the end of the season for me, but it's still just a very miniscule hope.

Now if Dean is in another universe in that shot Jensen described, THAT could be cause for celebration, but Singer saying that they could have done the shot in the car, makes that thought seem moot at the same time to me, but if he is in say Purgatory again, then the surprise return in the finale could be Benny.

Sneak peak

More gross eating.

I just watched the gold panel and someone asked about Jack's soul, and Jared said something about how Dean is important going forward becuase he dealt with Sam who lost his soul.   I guess he meant this literally. 

Which makes no sense.  Sam is the one who experienced soulessness why wouldn't he be the one to talk to Jack since he knows what its like.

I'm guessing the old friend is going to be Donatello since he doesn't have a soul. 

Ugh.  Can they just kill Dean already, he's back to being Jiminy Cricket to Jack the Important One.

I guess we're headed for more depressed Sam.  Which makes me think that this season will end with Sam sacrificing himself.  For Jack and Dean, but no one will tell him he's a weak quitter or punch him to make him behave. 

Nothing about the scene needed the stupid sandwich part. Just done to fill the "Dean the gross comedic relief" quota. Urgh.

So Sam is going hunt-crazy now because? Must be all the after-Michael trauma. That Dean somehow doesn`t have.

Dean dealing with Nougat because he was around Soulless!Sam truly makes no sense. Sam should indeed be the one to have this convo. But of course we could get in a moment of Dean putting himself down on how he wasn`t great with Soulless!Sam. 

Looks very, very meh. 

Yup, checked it. So probably the scene is in that. But it just sounded like all three are walking and they are trying to convince Jack of something? And Dean is walking upfront with Jack so Jack looks back and then comes the prank part. 

Sounds like the Nougat Baby hasn`t turned enemy. Yet. 

The "Jack in the Box" title could be a double entendre and refer to the toy and suddenly Michael is not gone but "takes over" Jack. And kills someone. Blah blah. I really don`t care about Nougatnatural. 

Now that Dean has lost the Michael connection, it`s not like he has or will regain his hunting skills so that is the big problem for standalones.  

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Looks very, very meh. 

So far Dabb's assistant is proving herself to be every bit the Dabb clone I expected.

Now that Michael is gone, I dont' care about the physics mind because there will be no hope for parallels.    So i"m glad Jensen is in this only a limited about.  But even that seems like too much.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/02/supernatural-episode-1415-peace-of-mind.html

Sneak peak

More gross eating.

I just watched the gold panel and someone asked about Jack's soul, and Jared said something about how Dean is important going forward becuase he dealt with Sam who lost his soul.   I guess he meant this literally. 

Yeah, that sneak peek places Dean/JA directly into the strictly and only supportive role again-and yup, he's "too tired" to go another hunt that Sam is(of course) raring to go on, too. 

Oh joy. 

Can't wait for this one.<insert sarcasm big time here>

I hate Dabb with the fire of ten thousand suns right now.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 3

I'm not even going to watch the sneak peek. At this point I am iffy on watching the episode. But let me hazard a guess: Dean doesn't want to hunt because he feels guilty about the dead Scooby gang. Sam is manic to hunt because... he feels guilty about the dead Scooby gang. Sam's needs trump Dean's. Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 3
Just now, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm not even going to watch the sneak peek. At this point I am iffy on watching the episode. But let me hazard a guess: Dean doesn't want to hunt because he feels guilty about the dead Scooby gang. Sam is manic to hunt because... he feels guilty about the dead Scooby gang. Sam's needs trump Dean's. Lather, rinse, repeat.

No, Dean doesn't want to hunt because he wants to take a nap.  (no i'm not kidding).

As for Deans' guilt, its non-existent.  It's been passed off to Sam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Dean doesn't want to hunt because he feels guilty about the dead Scooby gang. Sam is manic to hunt because... he feels guilty about the dead Scooby gang. Sam's needs trump Dean's. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sam dramatically doesn`t say what he is upset about. Dean doesn`t appear upset at all. He is just like "what the hell?" He seems the picture of unaffected. Which is why immediately Cas wants to pawn "struggling" Jack onto him while he, Cas, is going with "struggling" Sam.

No, Dean doesn't want to hunt because he wants to take a nap.  (no i'm not kidding).

To be fair, he is just being reasonable. When he says that they need at least one good night of sleep, all of them, after working three hunts back to back, that is reasonable. It just doesn`t make sense that he is so freaking unaffected.  

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Yup. Even that, and likely because Dabb is still just as allergic now as he has been since s12, to allowing Dean to exhibit anything more than the most rudimentary skills where hunting prowess is concerned.

Anything more as to his reasons for doing that would belong in the B vs J thread.

And yes, Dean seems completely unaffected by all that happened to him once again.

Yup, must be those famous "antibodies" of his...*feels like barfing now*...

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Love 3

IDK, but I'm starting to think that Dean crying at the end of 19 is because he/they will have to do to Jack what Sam and Cas couldn't and refused to do to him-which would again fit in with Dabbernatural perfectly-especially because it's the most obvious and predictable scenario.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

IDK, but I'm starting to think that Dean crying at the end of 19 is because he/they will have to do to Jack what Sam and Cas couldn't and refused to do to him-which would again fit in with Dabbernatural perfectly-especially because it's the most obvious and predictable scenario.

Oh yeah, and Dean did promise Jack that he'd be the one to kill him if it came to that.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Not surprising. That is generally what happens nowadays. I can't say any more until after the episode airs when I can put it in the "Bitch vs Jerk" thread.

29 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Not surprising. That is generally what happens nowadays. I can't say any more until after the episode airs when I can put it in the "Bitch vs Jerk" thread.

It's quite the thing that this same scenario pisses us off for two completely opposite reasons. Ahh, Supernatural.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

WAG...Dean is the one who is soulless now. Because Michael took it when he left him, and if Jack killed him, there is no  way to get it back.

I wish...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

WAG...Dean is the one who is soulless now. Because Michael took it when he left him, and if Jack killed him, there is no  way to get it back.

That would be awesome. I'd be less surprised if they had Dean weeping because he misses Michael (a la Nickifer).

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PinkChicken said:

Which brings me to the spec part of this post, because this scene was so weird and obvious they clearly want to create enough precedent that Castiel can't resurrect whatever death people have been teasing coming up, & I think thats mostly where the writing was coming from.

This is good and sensible speculation, but if it is supposed to be known that he can't resurrect someone why would he even try, let alone look so disappointed. The guy was practically autopsied.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So basically the remainder of the Season deals with the Nougat`s possible soullessness - and Dean gets to assess that. And of course Nickifer and his never-ending story of Nickiferness. 

Meaning they crash and burn the story of a lead character mid-Season, without fanfare but make sure that a side character gets a main storyline when it comes to the important part aka mid-to-end of the Season? And for extra kicks they make the lead character the sidekick for the actual sidekick character? 

Is this show written in the mirror-verse where left is right and up is down? Because normal shows give sidekicks stories that are placeholders mid-Season but would always prioritize the leads for the important parts. 

Now granted, Sam as the other lead has nothing going on either but I feel that at least they give him being THE hunter in the standalones. 

I don`t care for Dean sidekicking to the Nougat Baby. How insulting is that?   

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

So basically the remainder of the Season deals with the Nougat`s possible soullessness - and Dean gets to assess that. And of course Nickifer and his never-ending story of Nickiferness. 

Meaning they crash and burn the story of a lead character mid-Season, without fanfare but make sure that a side character gets a main storyline when it comes to the important part aka mid-to-end of the Season? And for extra kicks they make the lead character the sidekick for the actual sidekick character? 

Is this show written in the mirror-verse where left is right and up is down? Because normal shows give sidekicks stories that are placeholders mid-Season but would always prioritize the leads for the important parts. 

Now granted, Sam as the other lead has nothing going on either but I feel that at least they give him being THE hunter in the standalones. 

I don`t care for Dean sidekicking to the Nougat Baby. How insulting is that?   

When I think about this too much, I want to hit something.🤬

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I'm not even sure Dean is going to get to do this.   I'm convinced the "old friend" is Donatello since doesn't have a soul.   They just couldn't say that in the press release because if they did it would immediately make people think Jack lost his soul.

In the writers minds it makes perfect sense,  That instead of just pairing Jack in with Sam so he can talk to the actual guy who lost his soul, they'll pair him with Dean the guy who was on the sidelines and watched to drive him to a place where he can talk to a guy who lost his soul. 

How concerned can Sam and Dean really be about Jack since next week is just a standard HOTW, and Jack has a play date with the teens. 

59 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I'm not convinced Sam has nothing.  It sounds like he's getting the emotional arc.  They clearly don't intend to address any trauma Dean suffered.  It's all about Sam and his guilt.  Hopefully that won't last more than an episode. 

I'm sure he'll be involved in the Nick/Lucifer stuff.   We had that promo shot of Nick's melting vessel.  Hopefully its melting because he needs Lucifer, and not because his vessel is giving out housing Lucifer.   If its the latter, I think that will bring about a confrontation of LuciferSam and MichaelJack.   That would fit with Dean crying alone in the woods if Sam told him to stay put so Dean 'won't be able to chance his mind"  Dean will learn his annual Sam is a big boy lesson.

I'm not ruling out the death being Sam and/or Jack because of that.  It sounds like Sam, Jack and Dean are filming an intense scene and later its only Dean alone crying.  Why is he alone when he was with Sam and Jack earlier?  Unless its a repeat of season 13 where Nick takes off with Sam and Jack and Dean is crying because its the same scenario that happened before and Dean couldn't' save them.

I still think the finale will be Swan Song 2.0. 

With regards to the loss, there was comment in the Gold panel from Jared that said, he Dean and Jack were cutting down trees, so it does sound like they might be building a funeral pyre.  I checked Jason's board, so depending on what "the other day" meant it seemed they were shooting scenes in the later part of episode 19.  So I don't think it will be a wayward.  Because Berens wrote episode 18, and it sounds like the death is 19.

But maybe we'll get lucky and it will be a Wayward and it will cause Berens to bounce off like killing Charlies seemed to do to Thompson. (Doubt it but we should be so lucky.)

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Well, technically he is old - as in an old man. A friend? That's pushing it.

I finally saw the promo, and couldn't believe whoever puts the promos together couldn't legit find a scene of Dean in this episode to include in said promo, so they just snagged two scenes from two other random episodes to try and trick the audience into thinking Dean was actually in the episode. Dumb.

I assumed it's because the stupid sammich scene was the sum total of Dean's appearance in said episode and didn't fit with the theme, thus meaning since I'd seen it, I didn't need to dvr the episode. But someone reminded me that Jensen may have put in a whole day on this episode, meaning there might be a one or two other minutes he appears in. I'm guessing driving Nougat Sue to see Donatello, disappearing on a latte run, then showing up to squire Nougat Sue back to the bunker. 4-5 minutes tops, maybe. Done.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

Well, technically he is old - as in an old man. A friend? That's pushing it.

I finally saw the promo, and couldn't believe whoever puts the promos together couldn't legit find a scene of Dean in this episode to include in said promo, so they just snagged two scenes from two other random episodes to try and trick the audience into thinking Dean was actually in the episode. Dumb.

I assumed it's because the stupid sammich scene was the sum total of Dean's appearance in said episode and didn't fit with the theme, thus meaning since I'd seen it, I didn't need to dvr the episode. But someone reminded me that Jensen may have put in a whole day on this episode, meaning there might be a one or two other minutes he appears in. I'm guessing driving Nougat Sue to see Donatello, disappearing on a latte run, then showing up to squire Nougat Sue back to the bunker. 4-5 minutes tops, maybe. Done. 

I just hope we're spared a scene of Dean calling Sam and asking if its okay.

• Love 1

I think it`s gonna be the scene from the sneak peek - which I could stomach, if it weren`t for the stupid sandwich - then taking Nougat, driving him to and fro Donatello and maybe an end convo. It appears Jensen spent two days shooting on the ep so maybe 4 to 5 scenes, depending on length. But for obvious reasons he won`t stay around for the Jack/Donatello convo, he`ll just be the literal chauffeur. 

And on the case, Sam gets Pleasantvilled apparently. Probably some parallels with his recent guilt-hunting trip. I`m thinking he`ll learn a lesson, though not in the mean-spirited, diminishing way those are usually done with Dean. However, the less Dean in the ep from the ditzy assisstant, the better.     

• Love 4

What have I missed?  (Aside from the fact of canon, LOL)...

It seems to me that a nephilim without a soul is...an angel.  Angels don't have souls.  Having anyone (Dean or Donatello or Mr. Rogers) telling Jack how to be a human without a soul makes no sense.  Shouldn't he have Cas telling him instead how to be an angel?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

It seems to me that a nephilim without a soul is...an angel.  Angels don't have souls.  Having anyone (Dean or Donatello or Mr. Rogers) telling Jack how to be a human without a soul makes no sense.  Shouldn't he have Cas telling him instead how to be an angel?  

This would make perfect sense if we had a showrunner who had any sense at all and any ability to focus on the previous canon of the show.

We have a showrunner with neither and so what we're getting is season 3 of Dabbernatural in the guise of s14 of Supernatural.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I think Sam looks very hot in those pics. I´m looking forward to his and Cas´ case. That will be a lot of fun!

Regarding Jack, he has still a part of his soul left. Cas told so in the sneek peek. Jack also doesn´t look completly soulless in those promo pics from "Don´t go into the Woods", especially not in the

pic where he smiles at the teenagers. Also, a soulless guy wouldn´t try to find some friends. But I think Jack will change. He was a different character in season 13, when he had his grace. He was more angel-like in character than in season 14, apparently because of the fact he had his grace and his angelic powers back then.

With Donatello, it makes sense that they visit him. Dean wants to find out how much of Jack´s Soul is still there, so they drive to Donatello. Jack could probably teleport to Donatello now, but the talk with Dean during the way to Donatello will be very important for him. As Cas said, Jack looks up to Dean.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Ahrtee, I applaud you for asking one of the most pointed and pertinent questions I have seen lately about the show! One that I'm sure will be completely ignored by the writers.

Jack died, or I guess I should say "died", because he lost his grace. Cas pulled his soul out of heaven to power the magic that was being used to keep him alive without his grace. I thought that the necessity of not burning up his soul, and the big deal that was made about it, was because he needed it to power the magic. Now he's back to running on angel grace; he doesn't need the soul power to keep him alive anymore. And if his soul is completely gone, doesn't that make him just an angel? Horrors, he might start acting like Cas! This kind of fuzziness is one of the big reasons Jack doesn't work for me as a character.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, trudysmom said:

And why the writers don't work for me as storytellers.

Well, with the 1-5 seasons not meaning anything according to an assistant writer, not me, we don't need no stinking rules.  Whenever something doesn't work, just write something new, no one's paying attention and we can do whatever we want.  The fandom just loves Supernatural and nothing we do will end it.

I get in the beginning the writers would go wow, that sucks we just boxed ourselves in how can we fix it.  But now it just feels like throw something out there and if it sticks use it, if not replace it. 

Do they even remember what they have created week to week?

I get that Hollywood gets stuck in a rut and a mindset, but I don't like the manipulation that I can see far too easily.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

There is a strong probability that Jensen did not film on Friday.  We know he didn't film Monday, (there are pics of him at a shelter with the Birthday Party Project) and unless he took a late night flight back yesterday there is a strong probability he's not filming today either.

That means he's most likely missed 3 days already.

Finales I can remember him missing 3 days from:

Season 5

Season 6

Season 8.

What worries me is that the writers tend to cram everything into the final 3 episodes.   Since they had to write episode 18 as Dean light due to the Bacchus thing, there is a good chance Beren's didn't write any kind of meaningful role for him.  I don't BuckLemming or Dabb (especially) attempting to course correct that.

• Love 2