Type keyword(s) to search

These Spoilers Suck: Bitter Speculation About SPN Spoilers

catrox14
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Spoilers With Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, PinkChicken said:

They're going to make him wrong anyway. Even if Michael has nothing to do with it, I think i'd like it if they go all season 10 finale on this and Dean (or Jack, whatever at this point) kills Chuck even by 'accident' (I don't think the studio would really flip on that though - especially since the current team have proven they don't have the tact if they're worried about its reception). 
They might have been the worst most twisted versions of the words, but that monologue put a lot of threads between Michael and Dean and I do think Deans established opinion of Chuck actually contributed to just how poorly Michael saw him too. Also I'll just hate if Chuck coming back turns out to have literally nothing to do with that after all this. 

I liked Fan Fiction up until the point Chuck showed up. He ignores horrible things happening but he shows up for a middle school production that skewers his work. Such stupid conceit by RT that trod on the character.

I am sure Dean's opinion contributed to Michael's. Michael knows everything Dean knows. Michael knows what Chuck has ignored. Dean and Michael are alike in many ways except Michael has gone crazy. Michael is strategic like Dean. He is brutal like Dean. He thinks outside the box like Dean. He lacks Dean's humanity of course and his heart.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tessathereaper said:

But Michael was IN HIM at the time, if your idea came to fruition, so it won't count, you have to see that.  It will be Michael fault he did that.  So if Michael is in their arranging this, then Jack is completely and utterly off the hook and Dean is STILL set up as the bad guy for not realizing sweet little woobie baby Jack would never do those things of his own accord without Michael influencing him.

Michael may be too weak to do anything but talk in his head.

Jack did hurt him in Ouroboros. If he survived at all he is weak. He may be restoring but he is not in control or at full power. He may need Jack dead so he can absorb his grace to fully restore or he needs more time in Jack to restore before taking his grace.

My theory... Michael needed Jack's grace to be powerful enough to control Dean. Now with the finale title and talk of God ... killing an arcnephilim summons god??? Curious coincidence that Michael wants to kill him, states that as his top goal, escapes Dean and despite being in control inexplicably forgets to incapacitate Jack too, then starts a fight with him which he easily loses when he probably shouldn't have... it all looked very hokey ... even the gorgon was commented about Jack's fate...

Cas was entirely wrong in his interpretation imo. The chicken set the trap and the snake fell for it. Jack was the snake which is why he took the snake. He fell for Michael's trap. He later kills the snake when it cannot survive  That is my belief. If so... whoa.

It also fits with the idea of the gorgon hatching a monster after death. They dispatch the gorgon which leads to a Michael getting free.from Dean's head, then Rowen's.Jack dispatches the gorgon and Michael getting his wings back much like Theseus got Pegasus after killing Medusa. Jack becomes a monster. If Michael still lives he may become a more powerful monster in turn.

My theory is Hallucifer is Michael in his head. Perhaps I am being too logical however he never hosted Lucifer so he cannot have a damaged psyche from that. It is not Lucifer because it is not tricking him into releasing him and Lucifer could not penetrate into the Malak box. Therefore It is in his head. He cannot have a soul left. He has no morality. I don't think his conscience would behave like that at all. To me Michael being alive masquerading as Lucifer is the simplest explanation and fits with the dialogue.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

s still day when Sam stands right beside Dean in apparently the same location aka the cemetary. Then it`s night when Dean looks up at the sky, Sam suddenly has an injury? on his shoulder - which he doesn`t have when he stands next to Dean. Then the pic where Dean is just turned away and Cas holds up the angel blade defensively.  

I'm sure it's just the pics out of context... However, thinking back to Bugs and how time was so hilariously bad, and in season 11 the last 3 eps time was all over the place so...who knows! Maybe Jack is zapping people around time and space trying to save himself LOL

• Love 1

I didn't see hanging Dean out to dry, myself. I saw Dean being the responsible one. That Sam isn't more on board - for me - is doing one of those "we'll have Sam be the 'other side' of the argument," even though there shouldn't be one. I mean what part of "saving people" does Sam not understand.

Just because Sam got through to Castiel in season 7 as a last ditch effort - and knowing full well that if it didn't work, they were going to have to kill him as he told Dean, if I'm remembering correctly - doesn't mean that's going to work again, and it just makes Sam look naive. And unless he's going to try that (reaching out to Jack), Sam should just stop wringing his hands and being made to be the writers "oh, noes!" interjection.

Sigh. I miss real Sam.

Edited to add: And the having to do the ugly thing sometimes as Dean said is just the truth... And that applies to both of them, and something Sam full well knows also. Though I guess when Sam was doing the "ugly thing" in season 10,  they had Dean hand-wringing about it, so...

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Useful 1

Hanging Dean out to dry was gonna happen anyway what with him pointing a gun at the bouncy bouncy baby in the promo. In the sneak peak he is allowed to sound reasonable at least. But since they snapped the diaper so tightly on the Nougat, reasonable is not enough.

Besides, the last two episodes were about making Dean hated for his transgressions against Cas and the Nougat and it worked. Being compared to Lucifer and Hitler? It can't really get worse at this point. The sneak peek was comparatively mild.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

I didn't see hanging Dean out to dry, myself. I saw Dean being the responsible one. That Sam isn't more on board - for me - is doing one of those "we'll have Sam be the 'other side' of the argument," even though there shouldn't be one. I mean what part of "saving people" does Sam not understand.

Just because Sam got through to Castiel in season 7 as a last ditch effort - and knowing full well that if it didn't work, they were going to have to kill him as he told Dean, if I'm remembering correctly - doesn't mean that's going to work again, and it just makes Sam look naive. And unless he's going to try that (reaching out to Jack), Sam should just stop wringing his hands and being made to be the writers "oh, noes!" interjection.

Sigh. I miss real Sam.

Edited to add: And the having to do the ugly thing sometimes as Dean said is just the truth... And that applies to both of them, and something Sam full well knows also. Though I guess when Sam was doing the "ugly thing" in season 10,  they had Dean hand-wringing about it, so...

But we know from the promo that Sam is going to object and is running through the cemetary to try and stop Dean. 

It seems like they want to present Sam as the voice of reason. 

Jack is also kneeling in from of Dean offering to let Dean kill him.  Which will make Dean look worse.

I'm not really seeing how Sam is being presented as wrong here.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Sigh. I miss real Sam.

The problem for me is that they always *do* pull something out of their asses to make killing (whoever) unnecessary.  So that always makes Dean look like the unreasonable, kill-crazy, unwilling to look for another way but shooting first person, when we all can see that, if not for the last-second ass-pull it *would* have been the right thing to do.

That's not to say that Sam has always been right, or that there haven't been bad consequences, but that it all winds up with the heroes/family/important characters alive, and that's all that counts, right?

BTW and IMO, this *is* the "real" Sam.  He was always the one to do the hand-wringing and objecting to "hard" (ie, killing someone) decisions.  The problem is that they use it for Sam all the time now instead of only using it when logical. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Besides, the last two episodes were about making Dean hated for his transgressions against Cas and the Nougat and it worked.

I must be weird, because I thought they both deserved everything they got, but then again I never really was on board with the general consensus of the Dean / Castiel thing. I thought he was being jerkish to Dean in season 4, again in season 5, definitely season 6, etc.

It's not that I dislike Castiel entirely. I just accept him for what I think he is. ...And that includes self-righteous and hypocritical. Castiel wants to try to be more like Dean and respects Dean, but that doesn't mean his nature doesn't override those things often enough.

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

But we know from the promo that Sam is going to object and is running through the cemetary to try and stop Dean. 

It seems like they want to present Sam as the voice of reason. 

But when does that work? When was the last time Sam was right about being the "voice of reason?" His being the "voice of reason" is why we have a Jack going off the deep end... The writers have already shown us that Sam's "voice of reason" doesn't work. They can tell me anything they want, but it's just a set up - in the end, Sam is usually wrong. Who cares how "reasonable" his logic was to get there.

Even if they do manage to "save" Jack, the damage is already done. Jack's already wreaked havoc, killed a bunch of innocent people, and did everything Dean said he would do. Sam's "voice of reason" has already been shown to be wrong. Who cares if he's even in some way right about saving Jack now? At what selfish cost did that come from?

Bottom line: why would I be happy they are putting Sam in this "voice of reason" role again? It generally doesn't make Sam look anything but foolish, selfish, hypocritical, or all of the above.

52 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

BTW and IMO, this *is* the "real" Sam.  He was always the one to do the hand-wringing and objecting to "hard" (ie, killing someone) decisions. 

I disagree. Sam was actually the first one to go there in the early seasons as far as I remember (I was wrong - see below). "Mystery Spot," "Jus in Bello," "Time is on My Side," killing the crossroads demon, "Lucifer Rising," "The Mentalists." When he pushed the demon back into the person in season 8 to kill the demon. I'm sure that there are more.

Oops forgot "Croatoan." Dean was right about that though, and it didn't take Sam long to catch up to the "sometimes we have to consider the ugly thing" philosophy.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

The problem for me is that they always *do* pull something out of their asses to make killing (whoever) unnecessary.  So that always makes Dean look like the unreasonable, kill-crazy, unwilling to look for another way but shooting first person, when we all can see that, if not for the last-second ass-pull it *would* have been the right thing to do.

It's not just Dean they do this to. They do this to Sam also... I guess they think it makes good "drama."

Taking the rest to "Bitch vs Jerk" to be safe - because it deals with writer stuff.

47 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Being compared to Lucifer and Hitler? It can't really get worse at this point. The sneak peek was comparatively mild. 

I missed something. Who compared Dean to Hitler?

26 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

I disagree. Sam was actually the first one to go there in the early seasons as far as I remember. "Mystery Spot," "Jus in Bello," "Time is on My Side," killing the crossroads demon, "Lucifer Rising," "The Mentalists." When he pushed the demon back into the person in season 8 to kill the demon. I'm sure that there are more.

moved to BvJ

58 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm trying to imagine what could possibly excite Jensen about that. I have no words for how much I hate Dabb & Co. for what they have done and are doing.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. 

Jensen said he's excited for what the finale sets up.  It could just be that Sam and Dean will get to hunt Zombies next season. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen said he's excited for what the finale sets up.  It could just be that Sam and Dean will get to hunt Zombies next season. 

I've been giving this a lot of thought, too.

Maybe Dean talks to Jack Man to Man and tells him the truth in that sometimes sacrificing one's self is the most noble and righteous thing that a person/being can do. Dean would know all about that. And that's why Jack "submits" to being killed and then Chuck shows up to stop everything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I don't remember what was actually said.  Did he say he was excited for next year's setup?  Because that doesn't mean anything--he was excited about the finale/setup for Michael (marionette fight notwithstanding).  And DemonDean.  And Purgatory. And even IIRC Mary's return; and none of them actually came to anything.  

I don't think they'll set up an endgame immediately (like Jack suddenly regaining his soul (or at least guilt feelings) or Chuck fixing him immediately); it's more likely they'll set up the conflict that will (eventually) wind up the series, *hopefully* in a way that won't make Dean fans want to burn their DVDs (and/or the writers).  

2 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I've been giving this a lot of thought, too.

Maybe Dean talks to Jack Man to Man and tells him the truth in that sometimes sacrificing one's self is the most noble and righteous thing that a person/being can do. Dean would know all about that. And that's why Jack "submits" to being killed and then Chuck shows up to stop everything.

Well, one thing that is ignored in the conversation in the sneak peek is that deploying the "soul bomb", the method they came up with to handle Amara, is a suicide mission. And of course there is absolutely no way Dean would intend anyone but himself to be the one to carry it out. But look at how casually Dean suggests it as Plan B, not even bothering to mention this aspect of it -- that he will be sacrificing himself to try to stop Jack.

Unfortunately I don't think Dean will have anything to do with saving the world in this finale. Or Sam either. In the past the climax of the season always rested on the actions of the Winchesters, on their courage, their strength, their willingness to sacrifice, their devotion to each other. But ever since Jack entered the show, it really has been all about him, not about the Winchesters. I fear that they will be nothing more than bystanders in the finale, although I hope I am wrong about that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

Well, one thing that is ignored in the conversation in the sneak peek is that deploying the "soul bomb", the method they came up with to handle Amara, is a suicide mission. And of course there is absolutely no way Dean would intend anyone but himself to be the one to carry it out. But look at how casually Dean suggests it as Plan B, not even bothering to mention this aspect of it -- that he will be sacrificing himself to try to stop Jack.

Except that I don't think they'll give it to Dean again, any more than they gave him a second chance at anything that he'd done before (successfully or not), like taking on the MoC again to lock up Amara, or even killing Zachariah.  So if they do decide to try that again, I'm sure Sam will insist on taking it himself, and Chuck or Cas may even come up with a reason, like Dean has antibodies to bombs now.  😣

But IA everything is going to be about Jack, so probably he'll volunteer to sacrifice himself, thus proving he really *is* good and worth saving so that's next year's plot.  

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I don't remember what was actually said.  Did he say he was excited for next year's setup?  Because that doesn't mean anything--he was excited about the finale/setup for Michael (marionette fight notwithstanding).  And DemonDean.  And Purgatory. And even IIRC Mary's return; and none of them actually came to anything.  

I don't think they'll set up an endgame immediately (like Jack suddenly regaining his soul (or at least guilt feelings) or Chuck fixing him immediately); it's more likely they'll set up the conflict that will (eventually) wind up the series, *hopefully* in a way that won't make Dean fans want to burn their DVDs (and/or the writers).  

Seriously. If they fuck this up,  I intend to pretend the series ended with 10x23, Sam is dead and Dean is in outer space.

I've still never watched the end of Castle or Scrubs, two of my favorite shows. 

• Love 4

I'm wishing with every fiber of my being that Chuck will take Cousin Oliver with him, but even if he does, I expect to see him back as long as Dabb is running things because to me he's clearly Dabb's Kripke-like "Sam" character and as such, he won't allow Dean to ever "leave" or "abandon" the Nougatbaby no matter what the Nougatbaby does or says.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I've still never watched the end of Castle or Scrubs, two of my favorite shows. 

You must watch the Scrubs finale! The intended last episode at the end of season eight ( My Finale ) was amazing and it shows a glimpse of the future for the main characters that will leave you with a smile on your face. The revived short lived season 9 is best forgotten and I've tried to remove it from my brain.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, NougatJack said:

If Sam and Dean are so eager to kill because the one who they want to finish off kills innocent people they should start with killing themselfes. 

Sam and Dean aren't supernatural creatures. Jack is.

Jack isn't the star or central character of the show. Sam and Dean are.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Sam and Dean aren't supernatural creatures. Jack is.

Jack isn't the star or central character of the show. Sam and Dean are.

Haha, debatable at this point of Nougatnatural. Which is the main reason I'm sick of him. He hijacked the entire show. Make a spinoff with him and give me the opportunity to not watch from the start.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they completely whitewash Jack and say Lucifer killed Mary. 

Anything to make Dean an even bigger bad guy.

And wrong(again) about the Sweet and Pure Nougatbaby. Blech.

Maybe that's why Sam comes running to the cemetary-because he discovers the truth of who really killed Mary. Maybe Cas learns it from Chuck.

Pfffffffftttttt. 

But the more I think about it, the more I'd bet that this is exactly what will happen in the season 14 finale of Dabbernatural.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Myrelle said:

And wrong(again) about the Sweet and Pure Nougatbaby. Blech.

Maybe that's why Sam comes running to the cemetary-because he discovers the truth of who really killed Mary. Maybe Cas learns it from Chuck.

Pfffffffftttttt. 

But the more I think about it, the more I'd bet that this is exactly what will happen in the season 14 finale of Dabbernatural.

Isn't Pellegrino in the finale?

I can see just this with Sam and Cas running to the cemetery stop Dean.  Cas sits and has a long chat with Jack about how he really is the most precious snowflake and not evil.  Dean will have to grovel and beg forgiveness and, of course Jack will give it making Dean look like a bigger bad guy then ever.

Then something happens that makes the Zombies rise.

Then I scratch my head wondering why Jensen was so excited about this.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I see flashbacks in our future. 

Can I get a flashsideways of an alternate timeline wherein Jack is never born at all?

Edited by catrox14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Can I get a flashsideways of an alternate timeline wherein Jack is never born at all?

I'd watch that.

The thing is, even if it does turn out that Jack wasn't fully responsible for Mary's death (I'm praying they don't do that), it doesn't change a thing about how he reacted to it, or all the 'merciful' and/or vengeful deaths he's caused since then. Not one thing.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'd watch that.

The thing is, even if it does turn out that Jack wasn't fully responsible for Mary's death (I'm praying they don't do that), it doesn't change a thing about how he reacted to it, or all the 'merciful' and/or vengeful deaths he's caused since then. Not one thing.

I just wrote this somewhere else. At best he had another voice in his head yammering. He would have sensed another angelic force.  

Dumah was obviously clueless about Jack until Cas filled her in so it wasn't Heaven.

The voice may look and talk like Lucifer but it is not asking for anything to help Lucifer and has no power of it's own. The voice in his head does not appear to have outside agency.

Lucifer in the Empty is not the voice in his head because he could not penetrate the warded Malak box. 

Ergo Head voice may have been telling Jack he messed up because he was soulless whilst Mary was talking and further enraged him but Jack appears to have lost it on his own.

Even if it was engineered like an illusionist's trick which Jack should sense because he should sense angelic power residue (???)...

He still doesn't care, lacks remorse and is so lacking in empathy, decency and basic human emotions that he engaged in that wretched conversation with the bereaved about how inconvenienced he was by the fact he accidentally annihilated their mother and his concern that their troublesome emotional response would change his life when he wanted things to remain the same despite what he did because she would not stop talking.

That conversation was all Jack. That conversation hardened Dean. That conversation convinced me one way or another Jack is out.

• Love 1
On 4/19/2019 at 3:35 PM, AwesomO4000 said:

Unless they are echoing season 7 Dean who was vengeance driven. In that case - unlike MoC Dean - it wasn't considered a bad thing, so I'm okay with it. And I'd rather that, because I really don't want them to use Sam as the moral talking point guy questioning him going for vengeance thereby making him look like a jerk and a hypocrite... Castiel, okay. He's by nature more holier than thou (well, because: angel, so yeah).

This show seems to have forgotten lately that Sam does actually on many occasions have Dean's back and support him - recent example: Sam telling Mary to leave the bunker and meaning it. So this contrived brother angst is annoying, in my opinion.

Castiel was brainwashed by fetus Jack into thinking he was super duper specially good. It was a major plot point in season 12. The Winchesters discussed it and were worried about it. Cas himself brought up his high Hopes for the good that Jack could do. So... Cas still believes in Kelly's influence and whatever he saw when fetus Jack vision overwhelmed him.

To be fair this is a brutal storyline. He was their de facto son. Jack signed his death warrant with that conversation about the "unfortunate accident" however. If Cas had heard that he might understand better exactly how Dean feels. Dean's mind is made up.

Sam sees the parallels between him and Jack like he did between him and Nick so he is pretty uncomfortable with everything especially Dean' right about now. I think he is wondering how close Dean came to killing him when he was Lucifer adjacent and soulless; after all John's dying words,were to kill Sam if he could not be saved. Dean has determined that Jack is now beyond saving.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

Castiel was brainwashed by fetus Jack into thinking he was super duper specially good. It was a major plot point in season 12. The Winchesters discussed it and were worried about it. Cas himself brought up his high Hope's for the good that Jack could do. So... Cas still believes in Kelly's influence and whatever he saw when fetus Jack vision overwhelmed him.

To be fair this is a brutal storyline. He was their de facto son. Jack signed his death warrant with that conversation about the "unfortunate accident" however. If Cas had heard that he might understand better exactly how Dean feels. Dean's mind is made up.

Sam sees the parallels between him and Jack like he did between him and Nick so he is pretty uncomfortable with everything especially Dean' right about now. I think he is wondering how close Dean came to killing him.

Yes. All of this, IMO too.

• Love 1

I'm guessing he lied about lying about Gabriel being dead, he lied about the books (assuming he is still the one in charge of all that), and about some other cockamamie bullshit story they will come up with to make Dean even more wrong for hating on Nougat Sue.

• Love 6

Dean looks scary as shit in those scenes. 

Is it bad that a part of me wants Dean to shoot the gun at the Nougatbaby, but then have Chuck come in and stop the bullet, instead of some soapy/sappy speech from someone doing it.

• Love 1

Here's hoping Jensen wasn't fed the same flavor of bullshit he was for S14. I've been burned by optimism too many times. I'll believe it when I see it.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/05/15/supernatural-season-15-jensen-ackles/

Dean Winchester himself, Jensen Ackles, adds, “The world has just opened up, essentially, and all of those things that we have spent so many years fighting, they’re going to come knocking now.” Ackles is referencing the fact that the season 14 finale ended with all the monsters once killed by Dean and Sam (Jared Padalecki) coming back (along with a lot of zombies). “It’s going to be an all-out free-for-all,” Ackles says, adding, “In my opinion, they’re teeing up what could possibly be the best season of the show.”

(edited)
13 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Dean Winchester himself, Jensen Ackles, adds, “The world has just opened up, essentially, and all of those things that we have spent so many years fighting, they’re going to come knocking now." Ackles is referencing the fact that the season 14 finale ended with all the monsters once killed by Dean and Sam (Jared Padal ecki) coming back (along with a lot of zombies).

So, basically, Dabb undid all the work Dean and Sam have done all their lives by saving people. I'm sorry, but this is such bullshit writing. If the boys are not going to try and take down Chuck for being a petty dickbag, what's the point of any of this? I am displeased. I also think Jensen is on maximum spin cycle right now.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

So, basically, Dabb undid all the work Dean and Sam have done all their lives by saving people. I'm sorry, but this is such bullshit writing. If the boys are not going to try and take down Chuck for being a petty dickbag, what's the point of any of this? I am displeased. I also think Jensen is on maximum spin cycle right now.

I wouldn't say they undid all the work Dean and Sam did by saving people - they've still saved those people, it's just what they killed are now back to do more damage.

But otherwise, yes,, etc, etc.

• Love 1

The problem I see here is that nowhere are they mentioning Jack. And while I'd like to believe that means that his story is over,   Dabb spent way too much time setting him up (including the final scenes) to believe he's just going to drop him now.   So my fear is that Jack will be the one killing all the resurrected monsters while the boys drive him around to the fights. So Jack can have his redemption arc by saving all the people as well as the world while Sam and Dean smile proudly at their boy (after Dean had to admit how wrong he was not to trust Jack, of course...)

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

The problem I see here is that nowhere are they mentioning Jack. And while I'd like to believe that means that his story is over,   Dabb spent way too much time setting him up (including the final scenes) to believe he's just going to drop him now.   So my fear is that Jack will be the one killing all the resurrected monsters while the boys drive him around to the fights. So Jack can have his redemption arc by saving all the people as well as the world while Sam and Dean smile proudly at their boy (after Dean had to admit how wrong he was not to trust Jack, of course...)

Or one last WS gasp and the girls come in and save everyone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

1 hour ago, tessathereaper said:

I wouldn't say they undid all the work Dean and Sam did by saving people - they've still saved those people, it's just what they killed are now back to do more damage.

But otherwise, yes,, etc, etc.

If he has control over how his character is going to be written,  there's hope, IMO.

And I have to hope and believe that he knows that his own fandom wants BadassLeaderDean back after 3 years of Dabb trying to take that role from him.

I doubt that anyone will be able to convince Dabb and Singer that their brand of storytelling, writing, and showrunning were what buried this show more than anything else, and w/o producer credits, even the Js will remain powerless in that regard, too.

And for those reasons, I think that the writing of the  storylines is still going to suck out loud.

And, again for those reasons, my only hope for anything better in this last season lies in how the characterizations of the two main characters are going to be handled, with the Js input(especially Jensen's, for this fan)being considerable because it will have to be in order for the characterizations to actually be better than they've been for the last 3 seasons. 

1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

One way or another there is no way they get out of that end scene without supernatural help. Cas seems generally useless these days (if his 'fight' with the demons in 14x01 is anything to go by), so somebody/something is coming to save them. My money is on Jack.

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

One way or another there is no way they get out of that end scene without supernatural help. Cas seems generally useless these days (if his 'fight' with the demons in 14x01 is anything to go by), so somebody/something is coming to save them. My money is on Jack.

IA about the supernatural element being the only way out of the cliffhanger. 

But as to how, it will be whatever the fuck Dabb pulls out of his ass this time-as it's always been with him-so I don't even see the point in speculating about it, tbh.

Yet another thing that Dabb has ruined for the show-the simple joy of being able to speculate about anything.

I'm most fearful of just wishing that s14 had been the last, in all honesty.

And I'm thinking that, at this point, Jensen is being optimistic because he just wants the show to go out on a high note; unless he's been given info that we don't know about yet, that is.

Edited by Myrelle
Revision
  • Love 3