Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E39: Finale, Winner Revealed

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

On the scrolls shouldn't it be the "houseguests WHO were on the block," not "THAT were on the block?"

Julie does look great but I'm less enamored knowing it's pants than I was when I thought it was a dress.

Oh...I need to look harder. Thought it was a dress too.

I love the unicorns!! I think designing games for this show would be so much fun. Shut up Paul! He looks better with a blue stripe on his nose.  Oh boo hoo! Paul, stop with the lame quotes - you are no Winston Churchill.

Now this second competition is like a Survivor competition where they have to use a slingshot to hit tiles. Sounds like Christmas is saying "Baa" when she hits the contestants. Must be symbolic of her status of chief ewe in Paul's flock. (I assume she's really saying "Bye".) That scrambling around must hurt her foot.  I really like this set. Funny how Josh keeps on hitting Cody's statue. He's doing a good job. Paul looks so stupid.

Shut up Paul. I am not moved by your tearful soliloquy. And it's a tearfest - National Wipe Your Eyes Day can't keep it together. Josh - can you hear me?? Take Christmas!! Take Christmas!!

Anybody going to apply for season 20???? Hey, if Paul loses tonight he might show up again for a third time.  If that doesn't tempt you, maybe the chance of home cooked meals by Raven!!!! or Alex slugging you!

• Love 4

Wow Matt said a word of wisdom. Said Christmas played smart by developing a relationship with Josh. Shut up Raven! Quit preaching, who wants to hear you? Ugh! She's trying to be the voice of wisdom and perspective! Well, I'm enjoying this jury interview.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Unbelievable! Who was going to vote for her when she half competed?

But the flipside could be "and she made it this far with a disability!"

And I think Josh is banking on Paul's slimey game play and pissing off the entire jury

• Love 2

Hurray!!! Josh won final HOH!! Pick Christmas!! Pick Christmas!!! Can you hear me through the screen???? Pick Christmas!!!

Pick Christmas!!! Holidays vs. friendship!!

BOO!!!!! Wrong pick!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!!  In the group hug Paul looks up at a camera to see if his anguish is being filmed.

Christmas, the ultimate game move would have been for him to cut Paul. This is so funny!! Christmas thinks she killed the houseguests with kindness. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Her laughter is getting kind of creepy.

• Love 9

Listening to that applause - Cody and Kevin got the most, Raven the least.

Liar, Paul, liar!!! That fake look of surprise!

Josh's great social game - banging on pots and pans!

Liar Paul again!! And jury knows it! When did Cody get that haircut?

Paul is scrambling now. Tough jury questions.  Nice question from Mark. Dumb answer from Josh. What a weird question from Christmas.

But what question did Raven ask? and Kevin? I don't think they asked any.

• Love 5

Yeah who ever does the backyard interviews has to ask what they were talking about after jury questions. Paul didn't own his game and fucked up. 

Oh oh he's trying really hard. But the whole everyone wanted me out from day one is not working. 

Not sure if Josh's speech worked though

Edited by MarquisDeCarabas
  • Love 2

Paul really rehearsed his speech over and over, he was so rote. But his speech contradicted his answers to the jury questions. I do like Josh's speech better.

I think Cody voted for Paul, he didn't have any promise to keep with Josh. Matt voted for Paul, too. Ha! Liked Jason's comment. Raven voted for Paul. Alex voted for Josh. I have a feeling Christmas voted for Paul with that comment of "game move".

• Love 1

Cody said if Paul made it to the end he'd vote for Paul and if Paul didn't make it he'd vote for the person who took out Paul. 

I was wrong!

And yeah Josh's final speech was I could be sneaky like Paul. Not really getting that being like Paul was not going to get him votes. 

Edited by MarquisDeCarabas
  • Love 1