Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Someone has showed up with some old stories about 'almost' dating Mark some 10 years ago.  She is posting on the Facebook group "Easily Entertained by 90 Day Fiance."  He was bizarre back then also!

Which basically supports what Cooksdelight said a few times, he's not playing a character, that's the real Mark we're seeing.

• Love 1

Someone has showed up with some old stories about 'almost' dating Mark some 10 years ago.  She is posting on the Facebook group "Easily Entertained by 90 Day Fiance."  He was bizarre back then also!

I saw that Toaster Strudel as well as the link to Don't Date him.com but as i read further in the thread it looks like the profile was deleted. Anyone have time to see if Wacky Wayback can pull the comments from don't date him?

So in the Fernando thread the discussion of where his parents are from came up and I said I thought it said he was Italian (because of a reference he made on his fb page about being from Italy).  I just found this profile where he also describes himself as Italian.  But in the last episode he talks about being Hispanic.

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/fverdini

I'm confused.  

And also, apparently very bored today. 

He's full of shit. One day, he's Italian, then Argentinian, then Cuban, then Colombian, then plain "Latino".... His Spanish sucks... 

• Love 2

Tomorrow he'll be Mexican-Peruvian-Dominican-Chilean.

He says he changes his Spanish dialect according to whom he's talking to (and he's quite the Spanish virtuoso)... So I can see him declaring he's really Mexican-Peruvian-Dominican-Chilean tomorrow.

• Love 1

LOL maybe Fernando's actually an adopted white guy and uses a lot of self-tanner and all that hair is glued on and dyed.

Mark reminds me of Lundbergh from Office Space.

Edited by pollywood
  • Love 1

LOL maybe Fernando's actually an adopted white guy and uses a lot of self-tanner and all that hair is glued on and dyed.

Mark reminds me of Lundbergh from Office Space.

"Yeah, we're going to need you to fix that..." "He took my stapler" LOVE that movie!!

• Love 1

What came up when searching for Mark's OKCupid username, A440CPS. I guess this is how he met Nikki?

N2xYgrC.png

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

=============================================

On an unrelated note, Mark also recently celebrated his 40th year of business:

40 YEARS IN BUSINESS,

THANK YOU!!!
2 sept. 2015

Today, not just any day, as I celebrate my fortieth year in business.  I wish to thank everyone who has supported me, because I simply could not have done it without your encouragement, referrals and simple words of kindness.

Thank you!  Mark Shoemaker\A440 CONCERT PIANO SERVICE (A440CPS)

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/40-years-business-thank-you-mark-shoemaker

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAI4AAAAJDYxMWYxOGFiLTg1OGQt

Edited by trashTV

What came up when searching for Mark's OKCupid username, A440CPS. I guess this is how he met Nikki?

N2xYgrC.png

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

=============================================

On an unrelated note, Mark also recently celebrated his 40th year of business:

Wait, what?  Was this some sort of open casting call of sorts?

Mark would use his business name as his OK Cupid user name. He probably tries to rent pianos to girls on dates. Because chicks in Cebu really need to rent a grand piano for three hours on a Saturday evening and can only get one from a dude in Maryland.

Edited by pollywood
  • Love 3

Forgive me if I have this wrong because I've only watched parts of the show but Alexei is an Israeli citizen, right? If so that means he did  3 years in the Israeli Defense Forces which is mandated by Israeli law. Maybe that training sparked his interest in law enforcement. I wonder if Loren even thought to ask him what he finds interesting about law enforcement. I guess saying 'my husband is a cop' isn't as sexy as saying 'my husband is a male underpants model'.

• Love 3

I guess saying 'my husband is a cop' isn't as sexy as saying 'my husband is a male underpants model'.

Personally, I beg to differ ;) I kind of awwwwed when Alexei said he wanted to do something meaningful to help people. I think that's so much more attractive than being a model. (*no offense intended to models)

• Love 3

Personally, I beg to differ ;) I kind of awwwwed when Alexei said he wanted to do something meaningful to help people. I think that's so much more attractive than being a model. (*no offense intended to models)

Oh I'm right there with you. I was really impressed when I heard that is what he wanted to do. Loren just seems like the type to think a model is far superior in the bragging department. She seems like a looks over substance girl to me. 

• Love 4

And please note his black, dirty bare feet when he goes upstairs and lies on the bed with her. Did he HAVE to tell the world "it's her time of the month"???

Tact doesn't appear to be Mark's strong suit. Honestly, his only strong suit seems to be freaking me the hell out.

I really felt that Nikki does want kids. She pretty much said she hopes to change his mind. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a birth control slip up of sorts.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 3

I don't share that opinion. I think he's just trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame like a lot of reality show cast members. I'd rather watch Jason/Cassia/Ron/The Swiffer than half the reality shows I see commercials for.

I really enjoy Jason on Twitter and his commentary on the current season, he's engaging and funny, though it took me a minute to realize he as "that" Jason. 

Danielle just "liked" a post on the Facebook page of Friendly Atheist. I somehow find this both odd and interesting, considering she married a Muslim.

No shade at Danielle, but I just don't think she has the brain power to purposefully do anything all that interesting or ironic.  She probably got invited to the page and accidentally clicked something, or got sent some email about how she could get some benefit for 'liking' a facebook page.

• Love 2

Does Danielle have a job? I just read a few posts from the pathetic "Danielle and Mohammed Page" and I see she spends a lot of time posting passive aggressive "articles" and memes. Plus, she doesn't have a car and had to borrow her brother's. Is she even looking for a job?

• Love 1

I missed the episode since I was watching football but I did click over just in time to see next week's clip where Alexei tells Loren he won't let her push him to do something he doesn't want to do.  Yippee... I hope he sticks to that.

• Love 1

I missed the episode since I was watching football but I did click over just in time to see next week's clip where Alexei tells Loren he won't let her push him to do something he doesn't want to do.  Yippee... I hope he sticks to that.

You know she is going to cry, lock herself in a room, and use ever other form of passive aggressive bitchery until she gets her way.  And he has to be around her family that she has tied around her finger, and doesn't want to have to deal with her.  They will push him to do whatever she wants.  I only hope that she reads FB, forums and message boards and gets an idea of how very awful she is.

• Love 2

So Josh and Alexandra are in Omaha and she is pregnant.

At least they're out of Rexburg. Does he have a job? Did she finish university?

Poor girl. They've only been married since September, and she's already pregnant. She hasn't even been stateside six months. Wow.

• Love 1

At least they're out of Rexburg. Does he have a job? Did she finish university?

Poor girl. They've only been married since September, and she's already pregnant. She hasn't even been stateside six months. Wow.

Well, its back to Rexburg for her!  She can live out the rest of her life close to Josh's family and hearing about what a horrible sinner she was.  6am scripture readings and judgy eyes for everyone!

I was shocked to see that Carolina actually appears to make it in the US.

Me too. I guess that means she got the K1? At any rate, she's getting here in episode 7 of 10 so they'll have to get married pretty quickly if they're going to marry at all. I'm predicting we'll see Aleksandra's wedding first since her mom will be in the U.S., then Loren/Alexei and Kyle/Noon since there's really no question these couples will tie the knot. TLC will probably keep us in suspense until the end about Melanie/Devar, Fernando/Carolina, and Mark/Nikki.

Did anyone catch the Nikki/Elise preview for next week's episode? "I'm marrying a weird guy." Sums it up.

They all get married, is what I was told. The one time a couple didn't get married, season 1, they delegated them to online-only viewing status. I think you can always count on the couples marrying if TLC spends the time churning up storylines for them to play out.

• Love 3

Why would she need to go back to Rexburg? Josh is in dental school there.

I stand corrected.  I just know that a child can change the entire landscape, and suddenly, in some traditional families the woman has a lot less power.  

So if a man wanted to be close to his family, he could say "listen Alexsandra, we should probably move back to Rexburg for me to start up a practice, that way we can move in with my folks and they can help you raise the baby while I'm off at work all day making it happen.  We will save so much money, and you know how expensive children are....and we can raise the baby with family and the church nearby if we're in Rexburg, once the baby gets to be about five or so and is in school at least half a day we can move back here to Omaha"

And 18 years later they are still in Rexburg.  But maybe I'm just an old misanthorpe and they will make their home in Omaha and she may someday take up some form of dancing again since it makes her happy.  I'm not a Mormon, but I imagine that as a Mormon you can do some sort of dancing....certainly no bumping and grinding, but maybe jazz, tap, ballroom....

• Love 1

Rexburg needs dentist too. Josh can eventually start his practice anywhere from the armed services to worldwide missionary work. My guess is the wife will submit to the husband's preferred lifestyle choice and if that means being close to the primary family in Rexburg, well she made her choice

And 18 years later they are still in Rexburg.  But maybe I'm just an old misanthorpe and they will make their home in Omaha and she may someday take up some form of dancing again since it makes her happy.  I'm not a Mormon, but I imagine that as a Mormon you can do some sort of dancing....certainly no bumping and grinding, but maybe jazz, tap, ballroom....

Dancing is a big part of Mormon culture! Half the pros on DWTS are Mormon, and there are always Mormon contestants on SYTYCD. As I understand it, dancing is a celebration and a way to rejoice in the lord. Aleksandra should be able to dance her heart out, in Rexburg. I'm kind of baffled about why the show is implying that the good folk of Rexburg will find her dancing sinful.

• Love 2

It appears that DingDong & Mohamed have signed for their own TV show.  Seriously?  Some good-for-nothing lazy scammer and gigolo bids his time with a delusional troll with uncontrollable giggling fits, being mean and rude the whole time, and then in Season 2 when his sentence is completed and he inevitably dumps her, we can watch her fall apart?

• Love 2

It appears that DingDong & Mohamed have signed for their own TV show.  Seriously?  Some good-for-nothing lazy scammer and gigolo bids his time with a delusional troll with uncontrollable giggling fits, being mean and rude the whole time, and then in Season 2 when his sentence is completed and he inevitably dumps her, we can watch her fall apart?

OMG!  Where did you hear that?  I need a source, because this is exciting news!  I show with those two would be the height of trainwreck entertainment.

I also don't know how to answer this post in the Season 2 Media Links if thats where its supposed to be?

• Love 2

It appears that DingDong & Mohamed have signed for their own TV show. Seriously? Some good-for-nothing lazy scammer and gigolo bids his time with a delusional troll with uncontrollable giggling fits, being mean and rude the whole time, and then in Season 2 when his sentence is completed and he inevitably dumps her, we can watch her fall apart?

I can't wait! It's going to be awesome train wreck tv. Gotta stuck up snacks for the season premier!

• Love 3

OMG!  Where did you hear that?  I need a source, because this is exciting news!  I show with those two would be the height of trainwreck entertainment.

I also don't know how to answer this post in the Season 2 Media Links if thats where its supposed to be?

The source is the troll that signed the contract and can't keep her mouth shut.

• Love 3

No shade at Danielle, but I just don't think she has the brain power to purposefully do anything all that interesting or ironic. She probably got invited to the page and accidentally clicked something, or got sent some email about how she could get some benefit for 'liking' a facebook page.

I have to agree with you. She probably thinks Irony is the name of one of the many women her husband is talking to.

• Love 4