Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

If Jason is selling estate stuff on EBay he is in the right place.    Old folks croak off, the kids don't want to go through the house and deal with everything, so they hire someone like Jason to clean out the place so it can be sold to the next old person.   He gets paid for cleaning out the house and gets the money from the stuff.   It's a great job really, if he does it right.

He doesn't appear to be doing it right :)

• Love 2

On starcasm:

Guest - I did find on there home town website she has been tn trouble with credit card frauds. Danielle that is. A man named robert varney at the tune of 15,000 dollars was listed in the report. So ya it does look like something is not right.

Ishouldknow (who sounds suspiciously like Danielle) - In Norwalk Ohio you can not go on line you physically have to go in to look at or get records or reports that disclosure names in the report Angie get shit straight your so dam jealous cause of what happened to you going on all these sites when your suppose to be a friend

• Love 1

Using inside information against a former friend trumps everything. That's the worst kind of betrayal. Karma, baby.

I'm sure Danielle will blame the show for the failure of this marriage and her disgrace in the town.

I'm disgraced in my town too, but it's a podunk place full of underachievers, so it's a net gain because I had to rise above it and did. I hope Danielle does as well, and steps up her game to be a good partner for a decent guy.

But if I may, its sounds like you rose above it by your own achievements.  Danielle is trying to rise above it by landing a man with money she doesn't have and could be spending on her daughters.  Years ago, I realized that I wasn't the type of person that the person I wanted in my life would want to be with.  Not for that reason alone, but with that in the very back of my mind I strove to become the type of woman that I wanted to be.  I have and continue to put in a lot of work.  

I hope, at least for her daughters sake, that she works on becoming a best her, and then finds a man who is attracted to that, not someone she has to basically buy with money or a green card.

• Love 5

When Danielle went to that website where desperate women go fish for scammers, instead of say, match.com, tinder or hellocupid, she knew what she was getting into; the same scam that Angie had fallen for.  She knew she didn't have to look nice on the picture,  dazzle with witty conversation, or an put effort into an actual adult relationship with depth (that she'd be incapable of), she only needed US citizenship and the willingness to wire money over.  She knew that with this single trump card, beznessmen would fall over each other to "win her over."

She's not going to rise above anything.  When this sham marriage fails and Mo deploys all the hate and misery he's capable of mustering, she's going to go right back to do it again.

She's not going to be some sugar mama, she's unemployed, in debt, with 3 teenage daughters and might have been involved in credit card fraud.

• Love 5

When Danielle went to that website where desperate women go fish for scammers, instead of say, match.com, tinder or hellocupid, she knew what she was getting into; the same scam that Angie had fallen for.  She knew she didn't have to look nice on the picture,  dazzle with witty conversation, or an put effort into an actual adult relationship with depth (that she'd be incapable of), she only needed US citizenship and the willingness to wire money over.  She knew that with this single trump card, beznessmen would fall over each other to "win her over."

She's not going to rise above anything.  When this sham marriage fails and Mo deploys all the hate and misery he's capable of mustering, she's going to go right back to do it again.

She's not going to be some sugar mama, she's unemployed, in debt, with 3 teenage daughters and might have been involved in credit card fraud.

This concerns me, because I could absolutely see it, and my feeling is, its a matter of time before its some dude who wants to get fresh with her daughters or worse.  And she seems like the sort that will look the other way, or call her daughter a liar and a hussy who is trying to "take her man"

The problem is...like you said, she doesn't want to put in any work.....ever.  She just wants to date a guy that looks a certain way, but she doesn't want to put in any work that would make her actually attractive to the type of guy she wants.

• Love 3

Anyone else think that perhaps she and Mohammed are running some kind of scam together?  The whole credit card fraud allegations had just kicked that up a notch in my mind.

ETA:  And her losing her job too.  Under mysterious circumstances. 

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 3

I have a question for those of you who've done all the digging and research: Are there gigolo guys like Mo in Afghanistan? I just saw a friend post about her long-distance fiance there and i'm wondering. PM me if you know anything. Thanks.

You contributors are hilarious and brilliant. Just stumbled onto this last night and was laughing out loud. So spot on. The Dani/Mo saga is what has me transfixed and you all are way ahead of the curve on putting the story together. Just wondering -- can a timeline be reconstructed from the Norwalk Reflector article and all the good research here? 

Somewhere I saw a screenshot of D's Visajourney profile (now taken down) which indicated Mo arrived in early May 2014.  That ties to the Norwalk Reflector feature article that his visa was approved in April (and knowing her as he did Mo played a funny by initially telling D it was denied....).   By that time of course they were already in the mix with TLC which has me curious whether TLC was sponsoring because I don't see how she ever surpassed the poverty level with so many dependents.  Then right after the show aired was when she was begging for a sponsor so maybe TLC kicked them to the curb based on the reaction to the premiere? 

Did you see that her attractive (cough) friend commented on starcasm she tried to stop the wedding with TLC's encouragement?  

I think those who thought he was back in Qatar are off track as I think the profile just wasn't changed. Dani commented "handsome" on Nov. 5 on the Cedar Point photo.  I would love to know what's gone on since he arrived May 5th or 9th or whatever it was -- vis-a-vis the parade July 4, wedding July 9, the stories in the tumblr about police altercations and sleeping at the friend's -- Danielle's pitiful FB platitudes about romance, etc.  This is just a train wreck of epic proportions and I can't look away. 

• Love 2

And Danielle has been getting all the flak about age differences. No surprise there.

Is it perhaps because Danielle reminds us of our dear grandmothers?  You know the types with the crocheted dolls that you leave on top of the toilet bowl with a fresh roll under their big skirt?  Also she lied about her age and she admitted she's 46.

I don't know if you've noticed in one of the extra clips, Danielle is talking in front of a literal mountain of creepy assorted dolls.

Did you see that her attractive (cough) friend commented on starcasm she tried to stop the wedding with TLC's encouragement?  

OMG I missed this!

• Love 5

Is it perhaps because Danielle reminds us of our dear grandmothers? You know the types with the crocheted dolls that you leave on top of the toilet bowl with a fresh roll under their big skirt?

I inheritied one of those from my Granny. :) Didn't the crazy lady in Misery also have a bunch of dolls? Mo better watch his back.

• Love 2

Norwalk is a small town of 16,000. We have two high schools, a courthouse, and hospital. The town is very clean, and low in crime. We have doctors, nurses, lawyers, judges,teachers, firemen, policemen, and factory workers, etc living here. Our citizens are no fatter than any place else in the US. Cleveland, Ohio is 60 miles to the east, and Toledo, Ohio is 60 miles to the west of us. Columbus, the state capital, is a couple of hours south of us, and Cedar Point and Lake Erie and the islands are 15 miles north of us. So, we have pro sports, college sports, music, play houses, amusement parks, water sports etc at our finger tips when wanted. The bar pictured in the show is a trouble spot, and the small area around it is not much either. There are many nice businesses and lovely homes a short distance from that area. Danielle seems slow, or mildly r*******, and wasn't even born or raised here. She is not an example of what people here are like at all. I imagine that more people in the mid west live in small towns like ours, than in large cities. Snark on Danielle, but leave us alone..we didn't ask for her to live here with her gigolo.

Sooooo.... who are all those people in Mo's 900 pics of the parade?  It literally looked like EVERYONE in town came out  for the festivities. 

According to this, which I found this morning, Mo and Dani have yet to sleep together.

http://danielleandmo...lle-and-Mohamed

Probably because of the whole Muslim & Pork thing.

• Love 5

I have a question for those of you who've done all the digging and research: Are there gigolo guys like Mo in Afghanistan? I just saw a friend post about her long-distance fiance there and i'm wondering. PM me if you know anything. Thanks.

Because The Taliban haa a worse reputation than the Muslim Brotherhood and there are safer areas of Nigeria where Boko Hareem are not really feared when Afghanis engage in this it is for money not a green card. Very few unaccompanied women will visit Afghanistan to qualify for any spousal visa so they would have to meet in a third country

Damn, I wish I hadn't disabled my OKCupid profile or I'd be messaging him right now. If he doesn't get the green card, he can come and live with me in England. I'm everything he's looking for - 55, divorced, with a fantastic job, a new car, my own house, and friends with nubile teenage daughters he can hang round with while I'm out at work all day. Must like cats.

• Love 9

a good catch, not!

Ok...taking one for the team...im on Ok Cupid and just "liked" him..hey! We are a 76% match!!

Ill try and find out the scoop....without sending him $$ or flying him here of course lol

Edited by Christi
  • Love 8

Ok...taking one for the team...im on Ok Cupid and just "liked" him..hey! We are a 76% match!!

Ill try and find out the scoop....without sending him $$ or flying him here of course lol

Don't let him hypnotize you with his Magical Manboobs!
  • Love 5

I fear for you, even as I applaud your bravery.  Don't let Danielle catch you, she looks like she could easily go crazy if she thought Mo was interested in someone else.

• Love 4

Okay, I'm in! We are a 69% match. I wonder if he has any interest in Canadian citizenship. We shall find out.

• Love 4

hey!! Get off my man!! We are a 75 % match!!! lol

actually that freaks me out ;/

Okay, I'm in! We are a 69% match. I wonder if he has any interest in Canadian citizenship. We shall find out.

ladies! ladies!  No need to fight, there are enough Tunisian beznessmen to go around!

• Love 6

Okay does anyone understand how these peoples' compensation works? By the time Danielle and Mohamed are having the financial convo on the sofa, don't they know there is a $50,000 payday in the offing? That must affect the progression of events, no?

I was wondering that too. Maybe that's why Mo hasn't turned tail and ran back to Tunisia. He knows there's some sort of payday coming for participating with TLC. But considering filming is over now you would think they have been paid by now. I have no idea how reality tv compensation works though.

Okay does anyone understand how these peoples' compensation works? By the time Danielle and Mohamed are having the financial convo on the sofa, don't they know there is a $50,000 payday in the offing? That must affect the progression of events, no?

Is that how much TLC pays? I have been looking around and can't find any info on that. As for Danielle, I suspect the money is her reason for doing the show. But I have no idea when they actually get the money. I still don't understand how she can sponsor him. For the size of her family, plus Mo, INS demands that she be making around 30K or so. If she can't afford a $500 gown and to pay her bills, I don't see how she can sponsor him. Plus the TLC money is meaningless. You have to submit 3 years worth of tax returns to show a steady income stream. 

• Love 1

I saw a comment somewhere that said each couple gets $6800 per episode which was an odd number so I thought the comment had a note of authority! No personal knowledge. Always wonder about that with shows like Teen Mom that purport to show financial worries but obviously there is a paycheck involved.

A perfect ending for this British granny, victim of the bezness!  Her "husband" was denied a visa after the marriage, now he's back in Tunisia syphoning her income and assets!  See for yourselves:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836930/Grandmother-ten-stunned-family-marrying-Tunisian-toy-boy-met-online-begs-Home-Office-grant-visa-vows-convert-Islam-prove-devotion-husband.html

Here is another "couple" hoping to be on the dole in the UK:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632674/Real-life-Shirley-Valentine-lived-benefits-UK-moved-Tunisia-marry-toyboy-met-Facebook-broke-wants-him.html

It's a real epidemic:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/married-waiter-woman-70-marries-4312086

This idiot did it twice:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/493844/Tunisian-toyboy-cost-woman-18-000

They all one some things in common in Danielle:  Unattractive much older women with younger men, the younger men being underemployed if employed at all, and the older women, it turns out, not financially stable.

• Love 3

Good grief, in that first story the man could barely get his arms around her when he was embracing her from behind. His hands wouldn't meet around her 'waist'.

ETA : Apologies on behalf of my country for the English teeth on display in those articles.

Edited by essexjan
  • Love 6

Is that how much TLC pays? I have been looking around and can't find any info on that. As for Danielle, I suspect the money is her reason for doing the show. But I have no idea when they actually get the money. I still don't understand how she can sponsor him. For the size of her family, plus Mo, INS demands that she be making around 30K or so. If she can't afford a $500 gown and to pay her bills, I don't see how she can sponsor him. Plus the TLC money is meaningless. You have to submit 3 years worth of tax returns to show a steady income stream. 

What if TLC somehow steps in to sponsor or financially secure the obligations of the couple?  At least for the 90 days.

Edited by RealityGal

What if TLC somehow steps in to sponsor or financially secure the obligations of the couple?  At least for the 90 days.

Legally, I don't think they can do that. And Dani wouldn't be pleading for someone to help her with sponsorship money.

Legally, I don't think they can do that. And Dani wouldn't be pleading for someone to help her with sponsorship money.

Hmm, its an interesting question.  I thought the pleas for co sponsorship was a fairly recent thing?  After the show taped.  I wonder if TLC could maybe somehow be her co-sponsor for the initial 90 day window while they are taping, but I'm not sure what the government is looking for.  I would have thought that the government would mostly want to make sure that you could financially support the visaholder for a 90 day window, because they can't get a job, and the US wouldn't want to pay to ultimately have someone show up here and need to get government assistance.  And that you could afford to fly the person back to their country of origin in the event that the marriage didn't happen.  if the reasons are primarily financial, it seems like TLC could maybe co-sponsor for the 90 days?  But once taping (and the 90 day window) is over with TLC wouldn't be in the picture and it would just be Danielle's unfortunate income.

But I don't really know!  I should know in case I meet a dreamy Tunisian beznessman online!

I thought part of the process included submitting 3 years worth of tax returns showing you had stable income, and could afford having another mouth to feed. TLC can't provide that part, even if they do offer some financial help once the K1 was approved. The person applying still has to be able to prove the finances are stable for themselves. No idea how Danielle is pulling this off since she lost her job. Also, I thought for some reason that if you're doing the K1 process you aren't eligible for government assistance, like food stamps, medicaid, etc. I am pretty sure that's part of the reason for the tax returns....so these newly married foreigners don't end up on public assistance.

Which is kind of messed up, since we have all these illegal immigrants on welfare and all that....but gawd forbid you want to "do it right" and make it legal.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 1