Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Mohamed's phone is behind his glass, so that's not what's being used for the photo. If that's a passport on the table, it's not US or Tunisian.

My U.S. passport is that color, navy blue. Mine has a sticker on the back like that one does. And there's a boarding pass tucked inside. I think I could make out "Great Lakes Restaurant" on the thing holding the menu for their bloody Mary bar.

• Love 2

My U.S. passport is that color, navy blue. Mine has a sticker on the back like that one does. And there's a boarding pass tucked inside. I think I could make out "Great Lakes Restaurant" on the thing holding the menu for their bloody Mary bar.

Mine is that color but has no sticker on the back.  What you're seeing says "GREAT LAKES BREWING" - a brand of beer made in Cleveland.  They're at the airport.  There are a number of sit-down options there.  I've never flown in or out, but I picked a friend up and dropped her off there.  The CLE is only 4.5 hours from me, so I drive.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 3

Mine is that color but has no sticker on the back.  What you're seeing says "GREAT LAKES BREWING" - a brand of beer made in Cleveland.  They're at the airport.  There are a number of sit-down options there.  I've never flown in or out, but I picked a friend up and dropped her off there.  The CLE is only 4.5 hours from me, so I drive.

Yep Great Lakes Brewery, great place in downtown Cleveland, they have a restaurant at Hopkins airport.  I go to Sandusky on business sometimes I really need to hunt these 2 down.

• Love 1

Dani cannot possibly be his dining companion. She would never order water w. Lemon to drink, I have her pegged as the big gulp high fructose corn syrup bubbly soft drink type. Sorry, not sorry!

I thought the same thing! Lol

After looking at those Dailymail links, I'm wondering if Mo had a choice of picking an American mark or a British one, and he's kicking himself for picking Danielle instead of a grosser option. He makes me go back and forth between pitying him and laughing at him. On the one hand, I think he and his fellow beznessmen are essentially prostitutes, much like the sanky-pankies in the Dominican Republic, but on the other hand, why shouldn't a prostitute be deserving of my sympathy? Maybe his circumstances drove him into this lifestyle and now he's bitten off more than he can chew. He's only in his twenties, been in this country for a short period of time and already his credit is in the toilet. I feel sorry for him.

But then I see that picture of him where he's photoshopped himself into a forest and I laugh and laugh at how much of a douche he is. Sorry Mohammed. Maybe next week I'll go back to pitying you.

• Love 7

People use a passport if they don't have a drivers license, sometimes.

Y'all need to be careful about stating rumor as fact. I'm seeing it pop up too often and no one wants to get into trouble. Thanks.

It's very common for people to use a passport INSTEAD of a driver's license when flying. I know a lot of people that do it and I've been told by family members that I should start getting into the habit of doing it.  Cant' remember why...or maybe just a precaution to make sure you have multiple IDs on you just in case one is lost.

• Love 3

There was something in the news, maybe a year ago or so, that suggested that a state-issued drivers license might not be sufficient for air travel anymore, but I can't remember the reason. It had something to do with the information that was included (or not) in some states.

I have a wallet that holds my passport and my drivers license, so I usually carry both of them.

If you look back at the photo of her in her bedroom, there's something sugary-looking in a plastic cup. Tea, maybe? I couldn't make out the label. The dolls were creeping me out.

I think the mountain of dolls is strategically located to obstruct Danielle' s view of herself in her mirror. She's short, so, at best, it looks as though she would be able to look at her head and shoulders only, but not her body. Method to her dolly-wolly madness!

I am tending to agree with others who've wondered if Jason and Cassia as a couple is a form of Punk'd. He is THE most ridiculous guy, and she KNOWS she can do much better than him. If she had been using social media and dating sites expressly looking for a well-off, lonely American guy to fleece, she really could have found a (somewhat) better candidate than Jason.

Nothing will convince me that Jason and Cassia are a love connection. Lust and bragging rights, for him, sure. For Cassia? Yikes. Ptomaine from those disgusting buffets; heat stroke from lengthy rides in junkers with no a/c; asphyxiation from Jason's bad breath, unwashed clothes and BO (allegedly!). This is THE couple I want to see break up. Cassia should not put herself through this hell on earth for a green card via a sad, small, little man like Jason.

• Love 2

I'm wondering if he's still in the local area but just not with Danielle.

I don't know how immigration/VISA laws work, but, after they were married, would he be required to live under the same roof with her?  I would think if (and I'm totally speculating here) he isn't physically living with her it would/could render the marriage null and void.

Anybody know for sure how that would work?  

Hell, maybe he is living with Danielle but keeping himself locked in the bathroom whenever she's home to avoid her.  Her posts about their status are so confusing (as is everything else about the nitwit).  

Once he's in the US, and they are applying for his greencard (called a 485), they have to prove their relationship. This would involve affadvits from friends/family showing that they have a real relationship, are together ect..., they also have to send in evidence that shows the "co-mingling" of assets. I sent in things such as joint bank accounts, leases, my name on health insurance, and life insurance policy.  Having them live separately would put a huge red flag, and I'm not even sure they would ever be approved. They would significantly question at his interview as to why they weren't living together.

Hope that helps a bit :)

• Love 7

The dolls could be a holdover from school years, or maybe belonged to her kids and they outgrew it.

And why would you need a passport? Are they stopping over in Canada?

Maybe he's hitting the redeye for Tunisia as soon as taping is over.

• Love 1

The convo mo had on the phone ( shown in last episode) was VERY loosely translated. Basically, he had stated in essence he's "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't". Regardless of the unfortunate financials right now, he has given up his job and put a tremendous amount of work in the visa process, as has danielle. Trust me, as JennyO mentioned it's a very tedious, long process to marry and get a visa in the USA, not to mention all the paperwork. So my opinion ( again just opinion) is based on the convo he had via phone and many intstances in the show he's most likely going to see this through, and that absolutely means living with her. As previously mentioned by other posts, it is definately a big strike against them not living together, and to my knowledge it would risk them not being approved.

Agreed about the dolls- super eerie!

• Love 4

Mo's passport was shown when he met with the lawyer and his was green, I believe. The U.S. is the only country I can think of off the top of my head that has a blue passport. That sticker would most likely be from a travel/visa agency, so he is probably with Dani.

Edited by deltaburkefan

I believe "THEY" are going to NY for taping.  There was a tweet made by Jason "Just landed and gosh my arms are tired."

So I guess they are doing a reunion show? Yipee! I wonder if Tamron, who usually hosts Sister Wives reunions, will be doing this one, which explains the NY location. Sounds like a nice paid sight-seeing vacay for everyone. Cassia must really be loving it as opposed to Shady Pines Florida. 

Once he's in the US, and they are applying for his greencard (called a 485), they have to prove their relationship. This would involve affadvits from friends/family showing that they have a real relationship, are together ect..., they also have to send in evidence that shows the "co-mingling" of assets. I sent in things such as joint bank accounts, leases, my name on health insurance, and life insurance policy.  Having them live separately would put a huge red flag, and I'm not even sure they would ever be approved. They would significantly question at his interview as to why they weren't living together.

MO is doubly fucked!!

• Love 1

The EU passport is blue, but it's a lighter shade -- more royal than navy, like the US passport.

Is the EU passport a passport for diplomats or something? I saw pictures on google image of a passport that is a royal blue with yellow stars, but all of the times I've seen people with European passports they've been burgundy/reddish in color. Croatia has a darker blue, though. It seems like this EU "passport" is some kind of brochure, and all of the EU member states issue their own passports, which are usually burgundy.

were in Bethlehem, Pa, on Sunday (Dec 7th) afternoon and sang Christmas Carols
with the Barnabite Heart To Heart Ministry at the Manor Care nursing home in
Easton, Pa. They were thrilled to be able to participate. The outpouring of love
to the patients showed how big their hearts really are! This is who Brett and
Daya are. This couple is Christ centered! Being a nurse back in the Philippines,
Daya knows how to interact with people very well. This is what you won't see on
the show! They are a beautiful couple!

NOTE - The Heart to Heart Ministry
is a Filipino/American group who collect gently used clothing and ship in boxes
to areas around the world in need of assistance. We have shipped over ten tons
of clothing since the Typhoon Yolanda hit the Philippines in November of last
year.

On Monday morning (Dec 8th), my wife and I drove Brett and Daya to
NYC and toured the city, some on foot, some by car - Rockefeller Center, NBC
Studios, Central Park, Empire State Building, Times Square, the World Trade
Center. We even attended mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral. Never did get to see
the Statue of Liberty. Oh well, next time!

The picture of Daya with her
hands up? That was taken from inside the Subway sandwich shop on West 54th
Street where we had a late lunch.

We had the opportunity to meet Jason
and Cassia at the Ameritania Hotel where the couples stayed. They are a very
nice couple! They joined Brett, Daya and ourselves in visiting some of the
sites. Cassia had to sit on Jason's lap since my car is barely a five-seater!
All were in awe when we reached Times Square! Like children at Christmas time!
All the lights, big screens, the history of Times Square on New Year's Eve was
overwhelming! Lots of picture taking!

It was a fantastic way to meet our
new nephew, to meet other nice people and to make a weekend experience that none
of us will ever forget!!

Yes, the cast of 90 DAY FIANCE was in NYC for follow-up interviews yesterday in Newark, NJ. There are 2 shows remaining in the series. On December 28th, they will show the interviews.

SPOILER!! -- SPOILER!! -- SPOILER!! -- SPOILER!!

Brett and Daya were in Bethlehem, Pa, on Sunday (Dec 7th) afternoon and sang Christmas Carols with the Barnabite Heart To Heart Ministry at the Manor Care nursing home in Easton, Pa. They were thrilled to be able to participate. The outpouring of love to the patients showed how big their hearts really are! This is who Brett and Daya are. This couple is Christ centered! Being a nurse back in the Philippines, Daya knows how to interact with people very well. This is what you won't see on the show! They are a beautiful couple!

NOTE - The Heart to Heart Ministry is a Filipino/American group who collect gently used clothing and ship in boxes to areas around the world in need of assistance. We have shipped over ten tons of clothing since the Typhoon Yolanda hit the Philippines in November of last year.

On Monday morning (Dec 8th), my wife and I drove Brett and Daya to NYC and toured the city, some on foot, some by car - Rockefeller Center, NBC Studios, Central Park, Empire State Building, Times Square, the World Trade Center. We even attended mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral. Never did get to see the Statue of Liberty. Oh well, next time!

The picture of Daya with her hands up? That was taken from inside the Subway sandwich shop on West 54th Street where we had a late lunch.

We had the opportunity to meet Jason and Cassia at the Ameritania Hotel where the couples stayed. They are a very nice couple! They joined Brett, Daya and ourselves in visiting some of the sites. Cassia had to sit on Jason's lap since my car is barely a five-seater! All were in awe when we reached Times Square! Like children at Christmas time! All the lights, big screens, the history of Times Square on New Year's Eve was overwhelming! Lots of picture taking!

It was a fantastic way to meet our new nephew, to meet other nice people and to make a weekend experience that none of us will ever forget!!

Brett and Daya are leaving JFK airport Wednesday evening (tonight).

P.S. Please forgive me. This is my only post on this site. I don't really know how to work the toolbar! Not sure if it will post correctly!!

• Love 8

Your nephew? Is Daya your niece?

Toaster Strudel, that was my thought too. Also they may have wanted to get away from her son, since Mohamed has a restraining order on him and it may be difficult to avoid him at the bar and Applebee's.

Edited by deltaburkefan
  • Love 2

Just an FYI, domestic violence can be an exception to the married 2 years to get the conditions removed from the green card.   Not sure if it applies to stepchildren, and not spousal violence, but could be a valid argument.   "Oh we couldn't live in the same house because she insisted her son be allowed to come over whenever he felt and I feared for my safety."

• Love 1

Daya was a Pediatric nurse in the Philippines. She will upgrade her skills to US standards. Another thing no one knows is that while in the Philippines she donated part of her pay to the nuns who ran an orphanage for orphaned and abandoned children. There is so much more to know about her, but no one will see the real Daya because the show does not want to show who she really is.

I am so proud of Daya and she made an excellent choice for a husband in Brett, who has has also been shown in a bad light. They truly love each other. Brett is a very good man!

• Love 10

Uh oh Mo is "feeling pissed off" on FB.

Traveling on business rereading this feed and laughing out loud at all the astute comments and wit. Thanks!

Daya's uncle any sign of the other couples?

Was there any further info other than "feeling pissed off" for Mo? Does anyone happen to know how far Sandusky is from Norwalk? In addition, how do we know there was an altercation with Dani's son? Sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds want to know lol

To DAYA'S UNCLE. Thank you for all the wonderful info. Daya sounds like a beautiful person as does Brett! I wish them all the luck in the world ( and wish all the couples the same luck too!)

Does anyone know if Dani & Mo are still together? I have heard rumors from sources on this subject yet refuse to post it as I do not personally have concrete proof as it is just rumored info.

Thanks, everyone!

Uh oh Mo is "feeling pissed off" on FB.

Traveling on business rereading this feed and laughing out loud at all the astute comments and wit. Thanks!

Daya's uncle any sign of the other couples?

He's back at home in what is likely some shitty, crowded apartment with Danielle and her kids.

I'd be feeling pissed off, too.  

• Love 4

Regarding Cassidy: I am only assuming that a court ordered visitation schedule is being followed. Brett did Skype Cassidy while they stayed in our house. They talked for a while and Brett tried to introduce her to us, but she must have gone to hide. She is a very shy little girl.

Make no mistake, Daya loves Cassidy and they had an excellent Skype/Email relationship LONG before Daya came to the states. The tears were real when Cassidy left. Daya loves children. She has many young nieces and nephews herself back home and on the numerous occasions I visited the Philippines on vacation, I saw everything that would lead me to believe that someday she would make a terrific mother.

There is a picture on the web of the couples together having a meal here in NY or NJ. I didn't see Justin and Evelyn. Danielle may have been behind someone in the picture. I know very little about the other couples, so I really don't want to give any misleading information.

• Love 3

Was there any further info other than "feeling pissed off" for Mo? Does anyone happen to know how far Sandusky is from Norwalk? In addition, how do we know there was an altercation with Dani's son? Sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds want to know lol

To DAYA'S UNCLE. Thank you for all the wonderful info. Daya sounds like a beautiful person as does Brett! I wish them all the luck in the world ( and wish all the couples the same luck too!)

Does anyone know if Dani & Mo are still together? I have heard rumors from sources on this subject yet refuse to post it as I do not personally have concrete proof as it is just rumored info.

Thanks, everyone!

If you go back in this thread, there is a link to the court records where it shows that Dani's son went to a hearing for a domestic violence charge. The victim is Mohamed. I think the sentencing is on the 15th. Sandusky is half an hour from Norwalk.

I'm glad the tide of opinion has turned on Daya. If my man let jewelers and florists take advantage of him, I'd take him to task just like she did. This is a relationship of equals, not master and grateful slave.

There's so much that people don't know about how the show is done. I wouldn't call it Reality TV. It's more like Entertainment TV. Don't believe everything you see. Even the situations you stated.

• Love 4

That is so true, bigtibuco1. I have friends who have been on these types of shows and the stories they are allowed to tell me in private would boggle the mind. Which is why it's important we keep our conversations on an even keel and, as you say, don't believe everything you see. :)

• Love 2

That is so true, bigtibuco1. I have friends who have been on these types of shows and the stories they are allowed to tell me in private would boggle the mind. Which is why it's important we keep our conversations on an even keel and, as you say, don't believe everything you see. :)

I hear what you're saying, cooksdelight! I see the show in a whole different light than most viewers do.

• Love 1

Just an FYI, domestic violence can be an exception to the married 2 years to get the conditions removed from the green card.   Not sure if it applies to stepchildren, and not spousal violence, but could be a valid argument.   "Oh we couldn't live in the same house because she insisted her son be allowed to come over whenever he felt and I feared for my safety."

My understanding is that they would still have to wait the two years, but when the non-US citizen removed conditions they don't need the US citizen anymore to do it. The greencard holder would have to be able to prove the marriage was entered into good faith ect.. however.

For regular removal of conditions, you send in 2 years worth of evidence to prove you have a relationship, co-mingling of assets ect..

Mo's passport was shown when he met with the lawyer and his was green, I believe. The U.S. is the only country I can think of off the top of my head that has a blue passport. That sticker would most likely be from a travel/visa agency, so he is probably with Dani.

Canadian passports are dark blue, very similar looking to the US one.

• Love 1

The convo mo had on the phone ( shown in last episode) was VERY loosely translated. Basically, he had stated in essence he's "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't". Regardless of the unfortunate financials right now, he has given up his job and put a tremendous amount of work in the visa process, as has danielle. Trust me, as JennyO mentioned it's a very tedious, long process to marry and get a visa in the USA, not to mention all the paperwork. So my opinion ( again just opinion) is based on the convo he had via phone and many intstances in the show he's most likely going to see this through, and that absolutely means living with her. As previously mentioned by other posts, it is definately a big strike against them not living together, and to my knowledge it would risk them not being approved.

Agreed about the dolls- super eerie!

286wxuq.jpg

So the line we heard him say "I didn't want to come to America" was loosely translated? Ha.

Edited by lilacgirl
  • Love 1