Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

I am so bummed I missed this, I hope they have re-runs next week before the new season starts.....grrr so mad.

They put it on demand. I have dish and sometimes it comes on demand a few days after the airing. 

• Love 2

with the exception of the last 20 minutes or so, it was simply a repeat of all the film they showed during the season they were on. They did do a a segment one year later where Dani tells Mo about how unhappy she is about all the stuff on social media and how he ups and leaves whenever. Mo kept telling her that nothing is going on with any of the women and she should just ignore the facebook posts. Her sister told her he was a POS and is screwing around on her and she just kept saying theres no proof. I'm not sure what proof she needs. They did show a sneak peak of "happily ever after:, which is the follow up show that airs next week after the  new 90 day fiance ep, and it looks like Dani goes to his job to see if he is actually there. Whoops, you just know it's gonna be a bad outcome. There were also previews of Melanie and Devar and rumors that he has a wife and children back home. I am so in, between the new couples and the follow ups. 

• Love 6

I watched last night- so happy to see this- and it was mostly a recap of their season but now watching it again, I honestly thought initially that Mo was coming in at least open minded. Maybe it was the editing ( again, don't worry I am not a fan of his) but I could see where it seemed like he was getting bombarded with Danielle and her financial woes and then she gets fired and then the lawyer explains that they will each be responsible etc etc. I am not saying this would have been a good relationship but if things were just about them getting to be a couple (lol with grown children and some adult children) then it would have at least been a different story. I couldn't believe when she is "confronting" him about taking trips without her and he says "did you ask to come and did I say no" as though it's all now not an issue.

She really is pretty unintelligent and gullible. It's really sad. And the fact that she is so damn annoying well...there you go.

I didn't see any thing about the other couples... looking forward I guess to next week.

• Love 3
Spoiler
Spoiler

Just so disappointed in last night's episode. But it did remind me that Dani is such a pathetic human being.  All the time I was watching her cling onto Mo and thinking 'he's going to complain that you piss while you have sex.'  Everyone from her sister, to her brother to her own son were saying what a POS he is and how he is using her.  They should have filmed Dani jr from this upcoming season watching it. Honey, this is how your life is going to happen.

• Love 3

That was a lackluster recap. 

The only bright spot was Danielle's uncouth, foul-mouthed, greasy haired friend/driver hissing out "this is getting on my nerves" with her 2-pack-a-day voice. Thank you TLC for featuring her huge faded white sweat pant wedgie while walking into the plastic factory and thick white tube socks.  She was trying not to skid on the ice while wearing grey croc sandals in the blindingly cold winter by not lifting her feet off the ground and making tiny slipping steps.  She's probably been smearing raccoon eye makeup since the 80's and tripled it to look fancy for the cameras - a perfect match for the junior high "B" earrings and matching "B" pendant, straight out of Archie comics.  Her grotesque squinting and grimacing while driving with dilated pupils was top notch entertainment.  I hope we will see more of this repugnant character!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I read on FB that Cassia is in college finishing her degree. She and Jason are still happy together. 

She's taking a couple of random courses at the local community college. She has at least one more year to go until she will get her 10 year green card and can finally leave him. At least she isn't bored out of her mind anymore with college.  She can't wait to leave Jason. Inside sources reveal she's already after fresh sausage.

• Love 4

Danielle looks so different without her glasses. Not better, not worse, just different. I didn't recognize her at first in her TH. Mo might be accused of having a "wandering eye" but she literally does! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5

Are they going to be on the new season? In that article she says "you will have to watch the new season for that answer" (to the question do they divorce).

I am glad that she has finally seen the light. I hope they send him back to where he came from. There is no reason he should be allowed to stay here.

• Love 2

And I love how Mo says that he never told her she couldn't accompany him on his many trips to visit "friends". Not like she might have to work or anything, but I sincerely hope the next time he decides to take a trip, she packs her bag and follows him out the door. My guess is he doesn't tell her he is leaving until he is gone, thereby avoiding her tagging along. 

I honestly do not understand why she wants to continue with this train wreck. I think she was caught up in a double fantasy of "good looking guy (not my opinion but whatever) who will help with finances". He went into with "this is the easiest way to get to the US and she knows the score so I put in my requisite time so the INS can't come after and I'm out". Talk about a communication mismatch. But Dani is so miserable, why not cut her losses. I have no idea how it works, but she was threatening in the previews to have him deported. Can she actually do that? It must entail something more than calling the INS and saying take him away, otherwise you would have an onslaught of unhappy spouses calling every day to do just that. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 4

They are separated now, since December 18th 2015 "a day of infamy" lol. She threw his clothes out, he called the cops, cops settled the situation, then he ran away to her friend Angie's place (secretly-- where oh where his Mo). Angie, you may recall, was the hijab wearing woman who giving Danielle her much prized Halal instant potatoes recipe. (Is this Dickens or what? Who could invent these characters?) 

Meanwhile in December 2015, New York mistress-- sensing victory-- beseeched (or is it "besought?") Mo to pack up stakes and move north to be with her. He refused and gallantly called her a "fat Asian stinky pig"in the bargain. Then he headed in the other direction, Miami, to meet up with blonde mistress who, in her turn, kicked him out for being (a) cheap and (b) boring (he also ate crackers in bed but that was an extra grievance). 

Two hours of this isn't enough.....it should be a mini-series!

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

They are separated now, since December 18th 2015 "a day of infamy" lol. She threw his clothes out, he called the cops, cops settled the situation, then he ran away to her friend Angie's place (secretly-- where oh where his Mo). Angie, you may recall, was the hijab wearing woman who giving Danielle her much prized Halal instant potatoes recipe. (Is this Dickens or what? Who could invent these characters?) 

Meanwhile in December 2015, New York mistress-- sensing victory-- beseeched (or is it "besought?") Mo to pack up stakes and move north to be with her. He refused and gallantly called her a "fat Asian stinky pig"in the bargain. Then he headed in the other direction, Miami, to meet up with blonde mistress who, in her turn, kicked him out for being (a) cheap and (b) boring (he also ate crackers in bed but that was an extra grievance). 

I wonder if this will all be on TV! 

I think Dani likes being on TV, she defiantly has the disease of "IWannaBeARealityTVStar-Itus."

I think she still has that Facebook page "Danielle Mullins Jbali", someone asked if they consummated the marriage.  Danni said it was a personal question between she and Mohammad. 

Sounds like she wants to become a motivational speaker, kind of like Iyanla. (LMAO)

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1

@ChristmasJones there's going to be a new show that will feature them called "After the 90 days." It's going to air after the new season of 90 day fiancee this Sunday.

Reading that article, at first I thought that couldn't be Danielle typing up those answers because the spelling and grammar wasn't as atrocious as she speaks...Then I got to this gem "Don't trust no one on the internet." Her signature double negatives, so basically she didn't learn anything and is probably trolling the internets for a new boy toy as I type. 

• Love 3

Danielle should have kept some of Mo's stuff and sold them online a la the Hitches.  Does she know how much money she could have made by selling Mo stuff to the throws of his online wenches?!?! At least a few hundred bucks.

The nerve of Mo eating crackers in bed. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Mohamed is still sporting the herpes mouth sores, looks like. Danielle loves being on TV, doesn't she?

4 hours ago, realitymaven said:

Yeah, I love how he can lie his ass off about having no girlfriends "or even friends" while sporting a giant Herpes sore on his lip. "Who ya gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?"

omg YES!! I was getting skeeved out looking at that thing. I guess I had forgotten by the time I posted. ,,,, not sure if it's appropriate for me to say thanks for reminding me because that was SO gross. 

and nice name realitymaven  :)

• Love 3

In watching the recap, I was struck by the big smile on Mo's face when they met at the airport. He gave her a big hug, and smiled all the way to her house. That smile disappeared shortly after entering her house. I don't think we ever saw that smile again. And I'm pretty sure that was the first and last time he showed any interest in touching her.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

In watching the recap, I was struck by the big smile on Mo's face when they met at the airport. He gave her a big hug, and smiled all the way to her house. That smile disappeared shortly after entering her house. I don't think we ever saw that smile again. And I'm pretty sure that was the first and last time he showed any interest in touching her.

Yes, he thought he'd met his sugar mama, then he found out she had no money and his "love" disappeared.  

• Love 7
8 hours ago, realitymaven said:

This is awesome stuff. How do you know all of this?  Is there someplace I can see/read about it in its entirety?  I hope, I hope, I hope!!

Not to defend Mo, but most herpes on the mouth don't come from kissing another person. @magemaud, I get them when I'm stressed as well and I've been with the same person for almost 28 years. 

Is the thing with Dani and Mo going to be a series?  I looked it up but all I can find is the new season. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 3

@maharincess, the reason I know all this stuff is because I have a serious addiction to this drama. Only this one, Dani/Mo, but what I lack in TLC variety, I make up for in severity of addiction. The Dani/Mo saga (and the supporting characters are wonderful too) has been playing out on Facebook after the episodes went off the air. Some of Dani's posts were sterling: "If anyone has seen my husband between 4pm Thursday and 10am Monday, please contact me" and later (when New York and South Carolina mistresses were both in play and competing): "To the person my husband is going to see in Florida, don't give him any more money since he already got $10,000" (or maybe it was $20,000....I paraphrase.)

It really is a modern day Dickens on acid.....

• Love 8
22 hours ago, megwhite said:

God! what  a night! the viewing pleasure of Dani and Mo and all there problems, which I can't really feel sorry for because I think she is really that guilable.

that's why I feel sorry for her.  I think she is gullible and has zero self esteem.  But....I just learned about her, not having seen the previous series with them in it, and so don't have a good insight yet.  In a one hour show, that's how she strikes me.

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

I know. It's ridiculous, plus I think he's gay. Here's a photo from Doha... before he met his wife.

mophoto14.jpg

I suppose that could be a family member or a cultural difference.  But if he is gay, I guess getting out of his home country would be a good idea.

• Love 2
On 9/6/2016 at 3:10 PM, Neurochick said:

I think she still has that Facebook page "Danielle Mullins Jbali", someone asked if they consummated the marriage.  Danni said it was a personal question between she and Mohammad.

From what I gather, they had sex in Doha when she went to buy him.  Apparently she peed on him.  No sex after the marriage.  At least that's the rumor.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Suzy123 said:

Add me on the list of people who are surprised that Mo has so many admirers. Dude is fugly. It's so sad to see how many desperate women there to jump at his every need. 

Does it surprise you that Dani (after marrying Mo) had an affair with a totally built guy who found her on the internet (thus ruining his marriage) and screwed over a gay woman who had a crush on her by accepting cash and giving nothing back in return except a little mild flirting?  I find it way stranger that anyone would find Dani attractive.  That's the power of "fame". 

Edited by WhoAmIReally
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, WhoAmIReally said:

Does it surprise you that Dani (after marrying Mo) had an affair with a totally built guy who found her on the internet (thus ruining his marriage) and screwed over a gay woman who had a crush on her by accepting cash and giving nothing back in return except a little mild flirting?  I find it way stranger that anyone would find Dani attractive.  That's the power of "fame". 

This whole situation baffles me...lol! Both of them are so disgusting. 

• Love 8

Where can I sign up for one of these tlc shows? This working 9-5 thing and furthering my education by attending college on a daily basis isn't working for me. I need stupid people to send me their money and I'm much better looking than Mo or Dani.

This is truly fascinating. I don't understand how anyone can consider any person who appears on the freak show channel of tlc a star. I binge watch the hell out of the shows on there...But only when I'm home alone and I tell no one about it except my previously tv peeps. It's like my dirty secret, my addiction. I think if I spotted any of "tlc's stars" out in the real world I would avoid eye contact and speed walk past them without so much as an acknowledgement just because I don't even want them to know I watch them. 

Jeez I really hate myself for not being able to quit them though. I just can't wrap my mind around them or their fans. I'm greedy and want more! I want a timeline of their relationship, a book on all these juicy stories and their own show. 

Edited by fuzzylollipop
  • Love 13

I visited the website tunisianloverats.com to check out the phenomenon. The women on the site do an admirable job trying to prevent other women from buying what the hustlers are selling. But the resistance! "My Mohamed isn't like that, he's wonderful".... But the stories are all the same: "Yes, I'm 500 years older than my guy but he tells me "age is just a number". Yes, I have ten kids from previous relationships, but my fiancé is perfectly fine with that"  (no, it's a big taboo in Tunisian culture) "He's never asked me for money, only for a visa".....yeah right, dream on sister.

Rumor has it that obvious love rat 90 day fiancé Mohamed (Danielle's hubby) gets so many offers from horny women every day, every minute, that he has to up his phone coverage. And working? Why work when everyone sends you money? It's maddening and insane.

• Love 8

Realitymaven - so did they ever mention WHO the fathers of Dani's kids are?  Don't ANY of them pay child support?  I can't imagine Dani allowing Anyone to Get Off The Hook once she had their baby..... Also, while the son is admirable in his direct questioning of Mo's intentions, why doesn't ANYONE in her family look to Dani's "Intentions"?  They are all so worried about him "using her for a green card," but What is SHE USING Mo FOR?  Are they all blind to the fact that she is horrid and useless and has no redeeming qualities?  Baffling.

• Love 5