Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: That Ain't Me

wanderingstar
  • Start Topic

Wow. Nothing surprises me on this show, Raina's death included but I was certainly expecting Tariq to go down. I do think this death has a greater impact for everyone than killing Tariq since she was completely innocent. I'm looking forward to next week's episode for sure. Ghost and Tommy going to go BANANAS!

I don't think the Dre storyline will get addressed til next season but he's not long for this Power world. Dre's got some balls though, torching Tommy's warehouse...meeting with the Jimenez siblings...sending incompetent fools to kill Kanan. Surely Kanan knows it was Dre's goons that tried to kill him. 

And Angela...head of criminal...sigh...in what world does she get promoted? 

• Love 2

Part of me thinks this is realistic. God knows, I've witnessed numerous no account mofos like Angela get undeserved promotions.

RIP, Raina. You did not deserve to go out like that. 

Tariq can go straight to hell. With Mike dead, Dre and Tariq are at the head of my Gotta Die line.

Loved the Keisha/Tommy scene. For a minute, I thought she was going to fall for it. So glad she didn't.

I can't deal with Ghost and Angela making goo-goo eyes at each other again.

With Tasha expressing a desire to go legit, we've come full circle from season 1.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, healthnut said:

Wow. Nothing surprises me on this show, Raina's death included but I was certainly expecting Tariq to go down. I do think this death has a greater impact for everyone than killing Tariq since she was completely innocent. I'm looking forward to next week's episode for sure. Ghost and Tommy going to go BANANAS!

I don't think the Dre storyline will get addressed til next season but he's not long for this Power world. Dre's got some balls though, torching Tommy's warehouse...meeting with the Jimenez siblings...sending incompetent fools to kill Kanan. Surely Kanan knows it was Dre's goons that tried to kill him. 

Agreed. Raina was a nice kid who had the misfortune of being born into a family of criminals. That was AWFUL. James is going to go scorched earth. 

Angela's promotion was bullshit but she looked gorgeous at that gala. Lela Loren is a beautiful woman. 

I was proud of Keisha for not letting herself be used and played by Tommy.

• Love 5

Tommy fell right in with his old man, huh? A guy he didn't even know a month ago. If he changes his last name to Teresi we can start calling him T.T.

Dre is in way over his head. Tommy is going to kill him so hard when he puts it all together. That is if Kanan doesn't get to him first, or his pal Cristobal doesn't turn on him.

"If you were me, would you put you in charge?" Rhetorical question of the year.

"Ain't this about a bitch?" Truer words never spoken, Saxe. Countdown to when Angela's screwing Ghost again.

Oh boy. Tommy's about to bring east coast wiseguys into the mix. Everybody stand back.

MFing moron Tariq got his sister killed for some Lean. In their grief, James and Tasha probably won't want to let him go away to school now. It'll be interesting to see whether Tariq tells them the truth or spins a story to cover his part in her murder. The idiot will probably reach out to Kanan.

I was proud of Keisha for not letting herself be used and played by Tommy.

Me too. And I don't know why but I was worried Tommy was going to do something bad to her once he got her in his car. He's nucking futz.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

"Ain't this about a bitch?" Truer words never spoken, Saxe. Countdown to when Angela's screwing Ghost again.

I predict grief sex. She hears about the death, pays her respects, he shows up at her place later that night in tears ... boom.

• Love 6

Two weeks before the finale. That's some old bullshit. First starz doesn't give them the episode count they ask for and now they fuck with their flow into the finale.

I live in jersey and everyone of y'all might have heard me yell when Raina got shot. I thought she was smart enough to have a back up plan during the confrontation. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Two weeks before the finale. That's some old bullshit. First starz doesn't give them the episode count they ask for and now they fuck with their flow into the finale.

I live in jersey and everyone of y'all might have heard me yell when Raina got shot. I thought she was smart enough to have a back up plan during the confrontation. 

Ok RIP Raina, but...what was her plan when confronting this killer? "Hey Mr. Killer, I know who you are and you better leave my brother alone". What was the next step girly?

Ghost and Tasha did not raise smart kids. I hope the little one (whats her name???) is being raised with more sense by whoever has her.

• Love 7

Racj82, you are right on. That episode was written so badly it almost knocked me out of the fan box. We knew Reek was in over his head and probably due for something. But Raina? Okay, maybe she did not die. IDK, because I never watch the previews.

• Love 2

I have been very angry with Tariq for a while  now. He has received chance after chance to turn his decision making around and now he went and got his sister killed. Ghost and Tasha are going to blow up the world. I am sorry but Tommy to me has only made it this far through sheer dumb luck. Ghost saves him every time yet he continues to distrust Ghost. Now he has mini Ghost "Dre" outsmarting him as if that took much effort. His mother is trying to save him but he will most likely fall prey to his father. Ghost cannot catch a break now this council man is crooked too. Still the council man better watch out because Ghost is one intelligent person surrounded by intelligent women Tasha and Angela. Those two women will mess a person up coming and going. Poor Raina! Dre has to be cut!

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, ethalfrida said:

Racj82, you are right on. That episode was written so badly it almost knocked me out of the fan box. We knew Reek was in over his head and probably due for something. But Raina? Okay, maybe she did not die. IDK, because I never watch the previews.

This was very sad poor Raina, but I think this was plot armor.

Raina was smart enough not to say anything at school, she was smart enough to understand the media coverage surrounding James' trail but she was dumb enough to threaten a dirty cop?!!!!! Maybe she thought being a child would protect her but no.....

NOTHING James can do will bring Tasha back to his side after this. Nothing. 

I still hate Tariq. 

• Love 7

I gasped out loud at Raina's final scene. I dont find art in scenes like this.

My husband told me that the actress that plays Angela recieved death threats, well, the actor that plays Ray better go into hiding,

My husband also had to remind me it was a show, but I despise shows that think we have to see children hurt for the shock factor.

Hearing the gun shot off screen would still give me nightmares.

Im a lucid dreamer, I cant unsee that.

Im completely fucked up.

If anyone knows the link to the final episode leak, please dm because I don't think Ill be able to sleep tonight. I know its fiction, but my daughter just turned 2. Im raw as fuck...

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Fairlily26 said:

I gasped out loud at Raina's final scene. I dont find art in scenes like this.

My husband told me that the actress that plays Angela recieved death threats, well, the actor that plays Ray better go into hiding,

My husband also had to remind me it was a show, but I despise shows that think we have to see children hurt for the shock factor.

Hearing the gun shot off screen would still give me nightmares.

Im a lucid dreamer, I cant unsee that.

Im completely fucked up.

If anyone knows the link to the final episode leak, please dm because I don't think Ill be able to sleep tonight. I know its fiction, but my daughter just turned 2. Im raw as fuck...

Sorry that this is hitting you so hard. But, the reality is that this is the life they chose. They put their kids in this position. I know tariq is ultimately at fault but he's also a product of the secrets kept from him. The reality is that as a show, no one should be off limits from danger or death. Because that's not reality. She didn't deserve this at all but her death isn't about that. 

I admit to never having an issue with on screen children deaths. It's not about enjoying it or anything. I do not in anyway enjoy it. But, I don't agree with creators having to put limits on who can or can't be hurt because it may offend people. The part that hurts the most for me was that she was truly innocent. Children and adults get caught in crossword all the time. It's all sad.

• Love 4

Gillian Rosh:

Tariq can go straight to hell. With Mike dead, Dre and Tariq are at the head of my Gotta Die line.

This!..So Much!!

I'm getting tired of Ghost being so blind to everything....and Tommy being played by Dre!!...this show is losing me.

Somebody needs to buy a clue and use those street smarts!!!

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Sorry that this is hitting you so hard. But, the reality is that this is the life they chose. They put their kids in this position. I know tariq is ultimately at fault but he's also a product of the secrets kept from him. The reality is that as a show, no one should be off limits from danger or death. Because that's not reality. She didn't deserve this at all but her death isn't about that. 

I admit to never having an issue with on screen children deaths. It's not about enjoying it or anything. I do not in anyway enjoy it. But, I don't agree with creators having to put limits on who can or can't be hurt because it may offend people. The part that hurts the most for me was that she was truly innocent. Children and adults get caught in crossword all the time. It's all sad.

I understand everything you said. I guess I just really wasn't expecting that.

Coupled with Raina being the good kid and her wearing white, I am just so bothered by it all.

It was set up for her to be the sacrificial lamb.

BTW I grew up in a rough part of Jersey so I'm not blind by any means its just that I always used tv as an escape and I cant escape if Im watching something horrible happen to a child. 

The whole scene just made me so sad and upset.

My point is, I get it, but gotdamn its so hard to watch.

• Love 4

People were talking about Raina's death on IG when the final 2-3 episodes were leaked a few weeks back so I was prepared for it.  It still shocked me none the less.  It seems the premise of this show is bad behavior is rewarded and innocence and good is taken away or destroyed.  Cus how in the hell was Angela promoted?!! But anyhoo.... What bothered me about last weeks episode when Tariq helped those two fools rob the woman's home,  they set it up for Tariq to leave the house after they gained access.   They made it look like he was NOT apart of it.  He could have ran off and met up with them later.  But NOOOOOO, this fool had to be nosy. I cant stand stupidity and Tariq is soooo stupid.  All of HIS actions contributed to his sisters murder.  I tend to watch Power on demand early on Sunday so after every episode the creator discusses her favorite parts of the episode and explains why things happen the way they do, And she mentioned that there was a debate on killing Raina and how they know what an impact her death is going to have on the characters in the future and that everyone of course will be changed but especially Tariq because he KNOWS he is the reason his sister was killed.  I actually felt bad for him because his life will be impacted by this in the worst way.  He can suffer from depression, go deeper into the drug use, his life can pretty much have a downward spiral from this day forth because he knows the truth about what happened and can let guilt guide his life. 

I do understand that this is a tv show that wants to depict real life, however, like most people,  I watch tv for escapism so when a show takes a turn that I feel is going to take the characters to a place that you cant recover from I'm out.  I have a daughter and I don't see how any parent can function after the loss of a child due to being overstricken with grief so I'm in for the finale but I don't know where the show is going at this point, besides anger, violence and tears. 

• Love 3

Lawd, favor really ain't fair. That bullet had Tariq's name autographed on it, but he got his sister got over his bullshit. However, I did think that Raina was packing and was going to pop Ray. I was expecting her to go mini Tasha; especially when we saw Tasha put the gun back in the safe when she was talking to the lawyer. All I can say is Raina knew Ray was a dirty cop, but she didn't think he was about that life type of dirty. Hate that she had to be the sacrificial lamb for Tariq's foolishness, but from a storytelling purpose, I'm excited about where this is going to go. I did gasp when she caught that bullet, though. 

Two things that are bugging me, 1) How the hell did Angela get promoted? 2) How did Tariq get into Choate but Raina didn't? I knowwww her grades had to be better. Wasn't Choate her idea, anyway? This circles back to favor not being fair. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, healthnut said:

In my Dorothy Zbornak voice - BURGER WORLD

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Zeebreezy said:

People were talking about Raina's death on IG when the final 2-3 episodes were leaked a few weeks back so I was prepared for it.  It still shocked me none the less.  It seems the premise of this show is bad behavior is rewarded and innocence and good is taken away or destroyed.  Cus how in the hell was Angela promoted?!! But anyhoo.... What bothered me about last weeks episode when Tariq helped those two fools rob the woman's home,  they set it up for Tariq to leave the house after they gained access.   They made it look like he was NOT apart of it.  He could have ran off and met up with them later.  But NOOOOOO, this fool had to be nosy. I cant stand stupidity and Tariq is soooo stupid.  All of HIS actions contributed to his sisters murder.  I tend to watch Power on demand early on Sunday so after every episode the creator discusses her favorite parts of the episode and explains why things happen the way they do, And she mentioned that there was a debate on killing Raina and how they know what an impact her death is going to have on the characters in the future and that everyone of course will be changed but especially Tariq because he KNOWS he is the reason his sister was killed.  I actually felt bad for him because his life will be impacted by this in the worst way.  He can suffer from depression, go deeper into the drug use, his life can pretty much have a downward spiral from this day forth because he knows the truth about what happened and can let guilt guide his life. 

I do understand that this is a tv show that wants to depict real life, however, like most people,  I watch tv for escapism so when a show takes a turn that I feel is going to take the characters to a place that you cant recover from I'm out.  I have a daughter and I don't see how any parent can function after the loss of a child due to being overstricken with grief so I'm in for the finale but I don't know where the show is going at this point, besides anger, violence and tears. 

The bolded is EXACTLY how I feel.

• Love 2

Regarding him not running off remember he was drunk off the cough syrup drink he'd had before knocking on the door.

I feel the same about it being escapism but that scene just threw me! Who wants to see a child murdered make believe or not? They could have just sent her off to the school and be done with her part. We've already accepted the ghost baby. It has been noted that Raina (Donesha) probably has another part. But her death is just too harsh.

Then they had Tommy acting skeevy and Dre is just limited now. Won't be long.

And Fitty is strangely missing...

• Love 2

I am so mad right now.

To echo many of you, ANGELA got the promotion?!?!?  How? Why? I just don't understand.  Yes, Mike was doing some dirty shit, but just because Angela wasn't outright murdering folks, doesn't mean she's not just as guilty for the reputation and stench currently coming off of the department.  And she's supposed to be the new face???

tenor.gif

And Tariq?  Shit.  Raina had more balls than he did.  I knew she was gonna take his bullet when she kept trying to help him.  She was too good for that family of fucktards.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, healthnut said:

Man.. I so agree, I did not see this coming.. I hate her character will no longer be around.. sweet girl..

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Raina is just a beautiful, innocent young girl who loves her brother and parents. Confronting that guy was not a smart thing to do, but she felt embolden because of her love and blind loyalty to her brother.  I did not see this coming, I will miss her..

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Tommy fell right in with his old man, huh? A guy he didn't even know a month ago. If he changes his last name to Teresi we can start calling him T.T.

Dre is in way over his head. Tommy is going to kill him so hard when he puts it all together. That is if Kanan doesn't get to him first, or his pal Cristobal doesn't turn on him.

"If you were me, would you put you in charge?" Rhetorical question of the year.

Oh boy. Tommy's about to bring east coast wiseguys into the mix. Everybody stand back.

MFing moron Tariq got his sister killed for some Lean. In their grief, James and Tasha probably won't want to let him go away to school now. It'll be interesting to see whether Tariq tells them the truth or spins a story to cover his part in her murder. The idiot will probably reach out to Kanan.

Me too. And I don't know why but I was worried Tommy was going to do something bad to her once he got her in his car. He's nucking futz.

Lol, I did not feel he would hurt her, but I surely thought she would fall for the Okie Dookie ...

16 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I predict grief sex. She hears about the death, pays her respects, he shows up at her place later that night in tears ... boom.

I agree, I think Ghost and Angela could have at least one more romp in the sack .Tasha has moved on Clearly ! I don't trust her lawyer there is something about him makes me uncomfortable for her.  

Edited by byrd
15 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

AW, it looks like they are having her funeral next episode. I believe Raina is gone, she took a bullet to the chest.  

4 hours ago, Boofish said:

In my Dorothy Zbornak voice - BURGER WORLD

Crazy, I know it, Angela brought down the real murderer, although Tommy placed the hit on him, but Angela trapped him and sent him to prison, maybe they felt she deserved it , the obviously they have  been trying for years to bring down this drug cartel.

4 hours ago, byrd said:

Raina is just a beautiful, innocent young girl who loves her brother and parents. Confronting that guy was not a smart thing to do, but she felt embolden because of her love and blind loyalty to her brother.  I did not see this coming, I will miss her..

Lol, I did not feel he would hurt her, but I surely thought she would fall for the Okie Dookie ...

I agree, I think Ghost and Angela could have at least one more romp in the sack .Tasha has moved on Clearly ! I don't trust her lawyer there is something about him makes me uncomfortable for her.  

Like, he's on purpose fucking a known drug dealer, suspected murderer? Who does that - on purpose!!!!!

5 hours ago, byrd said:

Tasha has moved on Clearly ! I don't trust her lawyer there is something about him makes me uncomfortable for her.  

Me too. Plus, her dumbass opening the safe in front of him.  She didn't even try to hide the code....

I enjoy crazy Tommy, but psycho cukcoo bananas Tommy is terrifying.

• Love 5

I really enjoy the relationship between Tommy and Ghost, the fact that Tommy comes in high and head buts Ghost with no repercussions.  I really loved when Ghost kicked him out but only until he was sober.  Family.  I mean Ghost stole money and killed Tommy's money man and Tommy let it go.  These two are the definition of ride or die

• Love 4

Raina being killed was the DUMBEST thing I've seen on TV in awhile.  I wasn't so much shocked, as disgusted.  Her death was purely done for shock factor and not organic to the story.  Why would the dirty cop kill her?  Because she threatened that her dad would kill him?  WHAT DID HE THINK KILLING TARIQ OR RAINA WAS GOING TO ACCOMPLISH?!?!?!  I figured him killing the 2 idiots was his way of cleaning things up and possibly getting into Ghost's good graces.  He knows Ghost isn't someone to be trifled with, so I ask again, WHY WOULD HE TRY TO KILL TARIQ OR KILL RAINA?!?!?  He won't be hard to track down, so Ghost will catch him and avenge his baby's girl death.  Yawn.  Had to be a better way to teach Tariq a lesson, because this was beyond stupid.

I see the US Attorney still hasn't learned.  The previous bonehead had Angela involved in the team, despite her many conflicts of interest.  And, this new bonehead gives her a promotion, despite Angela's history.  She must have something on them because I can't see any agency wanting Angela anywhere near their offices because of her baggage.

Tommy is about to come up.  He will be "jumped in" to his family and all previous associations will be moot.  Serbians won't be able to touch him.  Poor Dre.  Such dreams of grandeur to have them eventually trashed.

Finally, councilman Tate is showing his true colors.  Although, that wasn't a surprise.  It will be interesting to see Tate and Ghost butt heads.  Ghost just can't catch a break.  He wants to be legit, but it just isn't going to happen.  Oh well, better to roll with it, and do what comes naturally.  BUT, that's after he avenges Raina's ridiculous death.

Edited by PsychoDrone
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, PsychoDrone said:

Raina being killed was the DUMBEST thing I've seen on TV in awhile.  I wasn't so much shocked, as disgusted.  Her death was purely done for shock factor and not organic to the story.  Why would the dirty cop kill her?  Because she threatened that her dad would kill him?  WHAT DID HE THINK KILLING TARIQ OR RAINA WAS GOING TO ACCOMPLISH?!?!?!  I figured him killing the 2 idiots was his way of cleaning things up and possibly getting into Ghost's good graces.  He knows Ghost isn't someone to be trifled with, so I ask again, WHY WOULD HE TRY TO KILL TARIQ OR KILL RAINA?!?!?  He won't be hard to track down, so Ghost will catch him and avenge his baby's girl death.  Yawn.  Had to be a better way to teach Tariq a lesson, because this was beyond stupid.

I see the US Attorney still hasn't learned.  The previous bonehead had Angela involved in the team, despite her many conflicts of interest.  And, this new bonehead gives her a promotion, despite Angela's history.  She must have something on them because I can't see any agency wanting Angela anywhere near their offices because of her baggage.

Tommy is about to come up.  He will be "jumped in" to his family and all previous associations will be moot.  Serbians won't be able to touch him.  Poor Dre.  Such dreams of grandeur to have them eventually trashed.

Finally, councilman Tate is showing his true colors.  Although, that wasn't a surprise.  It will be interesting to see Tate and Ghost butt heads.  Ghost just can't catch a break.  He wants to be legit, but it just isn't going to happen.  Oh well, better to roll with it, and do what comes naturally.  BUT, that's after he avenges Raina's ridiculous death.

A most excellent post...

• Love 4
16 hours ago, PsychoDrone said:

Preach!!!  Raina's death was a convoluted mess. I do want to see Ghost and Tommy go salt the earth, bat shit insane next episode though.

Edited by funkopop
  • Love 2

I was sad to see Raina's death. Ppl keep saying why would Brains kill her...I wouldn't  ask a killer like him with his background to think logically especially under pressure. He was trying to kill Tariq, so that sent a clear message to Tariq. He couldn't have been that fearful of Ghost to be searching the entire borough for his son. But what shocked me was how Tariq just watched, didn't run out and say Raina run or Brains stop, I'm right here. Nothing! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DOBABYR said:

I was sad to see Raina's death. Ppl keep saying why would Brains kill her...I wouldn't  ask a killer like him with his background to think logically especially under pressure. He was trying to kill Tariq, so that sent a clear message to Tariq. He couldn't have been that fearful of Ghost to be searching the entire borough for his son. But what shocked me was how Tariq just watched, didn't run out and say Raina run or Brains stop, I'm right here. Nothing! 

It shows another way Raina's death is still ridiculous.  Tariq has given his sister a hard time, but he did stand up for her on multiple occasions.  That scene could have played out with Tariq trying to prevent it, Raina being shot, NOT KILLED, and Tariq still dealing with the aftermath.  Same effect, without the contrived shock factor of having Raina be killed.  Not sure why the show would want to get rid of Raina, when it's the youngest daughter that we don't ever see or no one even talks about.  How is the show going to write her out?

Edited by PsychoDrone
  • Love 2
On 8/23/2017 at 3:21 PM, funkopop said:

Preach!!!  Raina's death was a convoluted mess. I do want to see Ghost and Tommy go salt the earth, bat shit insane next episode though.

I agree 100%!!! Ghost and Tommy back at it together again :)

On 8/24/2017 at 6:39 AM, DOBABYR said:

I agree and I was thinking the same thing. Although, another way could be that he was so shocked by it all to the point he was frozen in fear or sadness or both...his facial expression spoke volumes. Then again I don't know if saying this is a way of excusing his actions by not acting quickly enough. So many ways to interpret this scene and show. That whole scene with Raina was intense. I love this show and am certainly looking forward to the next episode.

• Love 2
On 8/24/2017 at 8:55 AM, PsychoDrone said:

It shows another way Raina's death is still ridiculous.  Tariq has given his sister a hard time, but he did stand up for her on multiple occasions.  That scene could have played out with Tariq trying to prevent it, Raina being shot, NOT KILLED, and Tariq still dealing with the aftermath.  Same effect, without the contrived shock factor of having Raina be killed.  Not sure why the show would want to get rid of Raina, when it's the youngest daughter that we don't ever see or no one even talks about.  How is the show going to write her out?

True! You brought up a great point. We could've had the same effect without having to kill Raina. Clearly the writers wanted to really shock the viewers. It's crazy.

On 8/20/2017 at 11:14 PM, Racj82 said:

Until I read your post I didn't know about this. What was the original episode count for this season?

5 hours ago, GodBless13 said:

Until I read your post I didn't know about this. What was the original episode count for this season?

From Courtney Kemp's EW Interview :

"We only have 10 episodes, so we’re often in a situation where we have to pack in a lot of story because we want to get certain places by the end of the season. In the case of episode six, it was originally conceived of as a Tommy only episode. We were going to do two separate episodes: One was going to be Ghost, Kanan, Tariq, Jukebox, and the kidnapping; and one was going to be just Tommy on his journey to Chicago and what happens there. Unfortunately, Starz would not give us the extra episode. I asked them for 12 episodes for season 4 and they would not do it. So because they would not do it, we had to make it one episode. That’s the real answer. The upshot was that we had to lose some story lines and some story."

• Love 1
On 8/22/2017 at 9:34 PM, PsychoDrone said:

Yes, I 100% agree. 

Angela shoould be searching for a new career. Other attorneys in the division would never trust her, and her reputation would precede her everywhere she went. Giving her a promotion is too stupid for words. 

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:15 PM, healthnut said:

From Courtney Kemp's EW Interview :

"We only have 10 episodes, so we’re often in a situation where we have to pack in a lot of story because we want to get certain places by the end of the season. In the case of episode six, it was originally conceived of as a Tommy only episode. We were going to do two separate episodes: One was going to be Ghost, Kanan, Tariq, Jukebox, and the kidnapping; and one was going to be just Tommy on his journey to Chicago and what happens there. Unfortunately, Starz would not give us the extra episode. I asked them for 12 episodes for season 4 and they would not do it. So because they would not do it, we had to make it one episode. That’s the real answer. The upshot was that we had to lose some story lines and some story."

Thank you for posting this. I appreciate it. It's unfortunate...I think it would've been great to have 12 episodes. Hate or Love the characters this show is very popular.

• Love 2