Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thank You and Good Night

• Start Topic

At any rate, it wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't so damn smug about her rose. 

This is Luann...for her, being smug is like most people breathing.

She didn't "stalk" Tom, he left his date and left with Luann, his bad, not hers.

Naaah, she deserves some shade for how they met. And for ignoring that particular red flag.

Sorry.  Can't oblige.  I think she's a professional schemer...and don't think she actually fell "in love" with Tom.  I don't consider him a cad per se...but some guy whom local women seem drawn to ($$$ ??)...and he's never had to have any responsibilities in his various "relationships."  He was able to come and go as he pleased--publicly...even post-marriage.  Luann was swept away by the idea of Palm Beach-ish, the yacht, THE YACHT!, the penthouse, the money (she hoped), the challenge, and the idea around town that Tom was "a catch."   Instead of falling for him I think she simply went for him and was surprised and THRILLED (and bragged excessively) when she "won."   Nope, can't blame Tom alone. There's blame on both sides, but I prefer to place a little more on The Countess.  Just because I can.

Yeah, Tom seemed to satisfy all her requirements. And her feeling she "won" makes her seem all the more dubious in terms of what she was after.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Lemons said:

I specifically mean why would a woman leave a bar with a man knowing that he is, at that moment, abandoning another woman?  Tom is a big old scumbag but I wonder if he ever really had any respect for Luanne.  He's that type of guy who can do anything he wants but is real judgmental on women who do the same type of things.  

Unfortunately there are a LOT of women who would do that.  I'd be willing to wager Lu, Sonja and Ramona are among them.  They view it as a competition, even more so as they age.  How's that working for ya, Lu?

20 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Actually, I think viewers have tried to make her that.  It's old news.

It's kind of like what came first, the chicken or the egg.  Do viewers try to make her that because she puts herself out like that or does she put herself out like that because viewers try to make her that?

The world may never know.

• Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:06 AM, RHJunkie said:

I'm sad this season is over. Other franchises should take note - that's how you make a season seemingly fly by - there was some drama and fractured relationships to mend but this is how you can share the same room with people you don't call 'friends' but still can have a good time with one another.

I was surprised that it was Carole that told Sonja about the party in that manner - given that Carole seems to really like Tinsley. Carole was insisting that it was a joke but it wouldn't surprise me if her delivery made it seem like Tinsley was actually trying to throw a jab at Sonja. It's ironic that given Carole is a writer, her delivery seems tone deaf at times, lol.

I don't know if Luann's divorce announcement is coincidental timing or planned but she sure has set herself up nicely for some good material for next season - ensuring she gets her apple back. Luann will regret not listening to the women. Sonja and Ramona's delivery was piss poor. I get questioning their intentions. But when someone who isn't your friend and is going through her own marital woes (Bethenny) starts crying for you because she feels that you're too good for the man you're about to marry and that he's going to hurt you, maybe pause and consider. Unlike Ramona and Sonja, Bethenny's objections had nothing to do with making Luann feel bad for her relationship with Tom, it was to open her eyes and be honest with herself and whether she really know Tom enough to marry him. Sucks for Luann but she's like a cat, she always lands on her feet. She'll be fine.

Ramona looked great at the party. I got a laugh when Ramona's friend thought Luann's son was Ramona's new boyfriend, lol. Luann's son is an attractive kid though - he's got a very French look to him. Bethenny looked great at the party as well - her make up was on point. But I have to give it to Carole, I absolutely loved her outfit. Is there any point in commenting on Tinsley's fashion? lol But learning that she does her makeup matte makes perfect sense why she doesn't have a dewy, youthful look to her.

Two things: was I the only poster who thought Luanne's son WASN'T attractive?  I don't think any of her kids are particularly attractive and I think Luanne is a beautiful woman.  I just don't see it with her kids, though.  Especially her son.  I never have.  Maybe it's me.

Also: I actually cringed when Tinsley asked for her make-up to be matte.  GIRL.  It isn't 1992 anymore.  If she ever decides to change up her style, she'd look AMAZING.  This middle aged Eloise shit though....just, no.

• Love 15
15 hours ago, Christi said:

omg...Edgar is real!!

Even has a pic with Sir Paul and Morgan Freeman....huh

lololol

http://edgarvaudeville.com/

I particularly like this quote, posted WITH the ellipses: "Recently, Mr. Vaudeville organized the reopening of the bar at the iconic Hotel Le Bristol in Paris, which was listed as “the best hotel bar in the world” by … in 2012." They couldn't fact check this. Possibly his mother or some drunken customer proclaimed it the BEST hotel bar in the WORLD, but let's go to print on it!

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Two things: was I the only poster who thought Luanne's son WASN'T attractive?  I don't think any of her kids are particularly attractive and I think Luanne is a beautiful woman.  I just don't see it with her kids, though.  Especially her son.  I never have.  Maybe it's me.

Also: I actually cringed when Tinsley asked for her make-up to be matte.  GIRL.  It isn't 1992 anymore.  If she ever decides to change up her style, she'd look AMAZING.  This middle aged Eloise shit though....just, no.

Nope. I'm with ya.  I don't think he's that attractive.  But I don't think Luanne is all that either.  She has an attractive "carriage" but I think her features are kind of coarse.

Also cringed when Tinsley said matte.  Girl, you're dressing like a tween.  Tweens are dewy skinned.  Nothing wrong with a matte face but with the bouncy, bouncy curls and flouncy ruffled dresses, just no.  I mean, she didn't have to shine like Ramona - who dials the highlighter gun to 'blinding', but fresh faced isn't what she achieved.  Looks like she made the same mistake with her reunion outfit and face.  Have you seen it?  It's really, really bad.  And it's a shame because, like you, I think she could be great looking.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, BBHN said:

This is Luann...for her, being smug is like most people breathing.

Naaah, she deserves some shade for how they met. And for ignoring that particular red flag.

Yeah, Tom seemed to satisfy all her requirements. And her feeling she "won" makes her seem all the more dubious in terms of what she was after.

I still think the reason they are divorcing and the reason she agreed comes down to money.

Tom was rumored to have a type he dated...rich older women that he used. He might have a long time side piece - young and pretty which he spends the money he gets from the rich older women. I also wonder if his parents or grandparents had "money" which they would give him if he got married and he chose Luann because she was not about to get pregnant.

I think Luann would have fought tooth and nail and would contest the divorce if he had real money. It was never about "infidelity" she put up with that with the Count and would have done the same with Tom if he was really wealthy.

I think Tom filed first because he met the timeline in which to receive his "inheritance" and mainly because he discovered Luann was not as wealthy as he thought.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I do think Noel is handsome, but that might be because I think Victoria is FUGLY.

Tinsley's makeup is the least of her problems. Her dress style is pretty horrid. I don't get the Toddler & Tiaras pageant dresses - what kind of "man" is she trying to attract? I also don't know what grown man wants to be referred to as a BOY

Does anyone else think Tinsley is using Scott until something better comes along? Also the baby making story line - anyone see her giving up her first born named Tito's in the near future?

• Love 7

https://www.trashtalktv.com/08/10/rhony-recap-its-about-well-you-know/414962/

Ramona says Tinsley is self-absorbed and lucky she can walk. Plus, she sleeps on her back with her curled hair and double lashes. First of all, sleeping like that is a talent. Second, how else could Prince Charming awaken her from Morgan Manor’s asbestos-induced slumber? Lastly, Tinsley clearly has the capability to walk like a boss because she does so every morning for her blow outs! Sonja says that Scott had to help Tinsley pack as if it’s a bad thing. He probably had a great U-Haul coupon.

Hah!

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, lezlers said:

14 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Nope. I'm with ya.  I don't think he's that attractive.  But I don't think Luanne is all that either.  She has an attractive "carriage" but I think her features are kind of coarse.

LuAnn isn't cute, pretty, or beautiful. She is handsome and striking. Her features are a little too masculine, but still well proportioned. I think this is part of the reason that the LuMan nickname popped up. She's got the deep voice and is a bit masculine featured. There have been a bunch of former models who have been housewives (Cynthia Bailey, Yolanda Hadid, Brandi Glanville, Kristen Taekman, Joanna Krupa, and now Eva Marcille). LuAnn is the only one that has been consistently called masculine. That being said, I think Noel is an attractive young man. He's a man who has inherited Lu's attractive masculine features. However, Victoria has such a profoundly unfortunate set of eyebrows. She's got Alexandre's eyes and eyebrows. If a camera was panning up from her feet, there would be a record scratch at her eyebrows. However starting from her face, it's straight up sad trombone from the jump. Wah. Wah. A buzzcut ala K. Stew might suit her.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

If a camera was panning up from her feet, there would be a record scratch at her eyebrows. However starting from her face, it's straight up sad trombone from the jump. Wah. Wah.

I know I shouldn't laugh at that but, hahahahahahaha breathe hahahhahahahahaha

• Love 9
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Luann would have fought tooth and nail and would contest the divorce if he had real money. It was never about "infidelity" she put up with that with the Count and would have done the same with Tom if he was really wealthy.

I think Tom filed first because he met the timeline in which to receive his "inheritance" and mainly because he discovered Luann was not as wealthy as he thought.

I like these ideas...hope there's a ring of truth--especially the bolded (mine) comment.   Details on the inheritance timeline?

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

LuAnn isn't cute, pretty, or beautiful. She is handsome and striking. Her features are a little too masculine, but still well proportioned. I think this is part of the reason that the LuMan nickname popped up. She's got the deep voice and is a bit masculine featured. There have been a bunch of former models who have been housewives (Cynthia Bailey, Yolanda Hadid, Brandi Glanville, Kristen Taekman, Joanna Krupa, and now Eva Marcille). LuAnn is the only one that has been consistently called masculine. That being said, I think Noel is an attractive young man. He's a man who has inherited Lu's attractive masculine features. However, Victoria has such a profoundly unfortunate set of eyebrows. She's got Alexandre's eyes and eyebrows. If a camera was panning up from her feet, there would be a record scratch at her eyebrows. However starting from her face, it's straight up sad trombone from the jump. Wah. Wah. A buzzcut ala K. Stew might suit her.

LOL

2 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I like these ideas...hope there's a ring of truth--especially the bolded (mine) comment.   Details on the inheritance timeline?

I have no idea just guessing. I wonder if his parents or grandparents have a little bit of money. You know he ain't getting the cash until the divorce is finalized

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Former Nun said:

If LuAnn has money, she's doing a good job hiding it because she looks as if she's really barely making it! When looking for an apt. early this season after leaving Sonja's, she was looking at all those expensive towers knowing she couldn't afford it! If she has anything left, it's that home in the Hamptons I guess; NOT THAT I CARE about the b!tch! She's the phoniest one of them all and I can't stand her; esp. when she's trying to make out she's any different than Sonja who's still living in the past as if she's some jetsetter! NEITHER are that and should just settle into more mundane lives conducive to their age and resources! ;-)

• Love 8
14 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Tinsley is really cute. I like her and given she's cute and apparently very wealthy that she can do whatever she wants and appears not not have a single care about money, and no one is jealous of her, speaks to how relatable and nice she must be. 

I liked dorinda's comment about, "If you marry a dry cleaner you get a dress not a ring." That was funny and clever. Did she make roasted chicken for dinner? Bethanny would have scoffed at that. 

Tinsley and Scott already love each other? WOW. That's impressive. I liked her dress, it was a little different, but I liked it. She matched that first woman that walked in with the.... magenta? flower. All of Tinsley's clothes look very boarding school dance to me. And Dorinda's fur thing matched the same color as well. There must of been a memo-- there was a party color.

Bethanny was really a bitch at the party. Talking shit about the host at her own party, then making rude comments about her relationship. Jealous much? And how does Scott have anything to do with Tinsely's thank you to Sonja? I didn't see the connection. "Tinsley is very disingenuous. The whole thing seems disingenuous. SHe was saying it was a fuck you party. I mean, I hope it works out with the new guy." Uhhh... where did THAT come from. 

I googled Frenchie and he is a real guy with a real job. He's young so he doesn't own anything yet, but he does run some big hotels and has some travel cash. 

Tom has some SERIOUS balls aka extremely bad judgement trying to sex talk with Missy with Luann right there. Luann had her back turned, but she knew who he was talking too. Of course, the woman was "a friend."

I totally don't get Sonja and Tinsley's relationship and why they aren't getting along. Is Sonja really that upset that she shops and doesn't buy her gifts? It makes not much sense. 

As someone roughly Frenchie's age, I thank you for calling him young, but he's not.

Sonja is upset that Tinsley shops all the time because Sonja cannot afford to shop all the time and is jealous.

• Love 12

I would love to see a RHONY and a Married At First Sight crossover show. Why not?  All the ladies are single and searching. Oh, the possibilities!!!!  And the ratings!!!

I haven't read all the posts yet so sorry if this has been mentioned.  But it's kind of a twisted idea so probably not. 

• Love 2

I find Luann quite lovely.  And the housewives who try to knock her as "masculine" (women themselves pumped full of either oversized fake tits or equally terrifyingly fake faces) look pretty awful, imo, next to Luann.  She's long and lean without being stringy or gaunt, she has a face that is youthful and pretty and striking, without looking pumped full of fillers, and (whether fake or not) her breasts aren't gigantic bolt-ons.  And (for all her maddening snobbery) how she handles her femininity is far more bearable than that of her critics; Carole and her embarrassing Carrie-Bradshaw-wannabe-act,  Sonja (aka Mrs Roper) her crotch shooting light the color of liquored up piss (art imitates life!) and Ramona, as traditionally feminine as a prison matron squat-walking through a cell block screaming "HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM!"

These are the fine arbiters of American womanhood, daring to question Luann's grasp of her own femininity? Pfft.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do think Noel is handsome, but that might be because I think Victoria is FUGLY.

Tinsley's makeup is the least of her problems. Her dress style is pretty horrid. I don't get the Toddler & Tiaras pageant dresses - what kind of "man" is she trying to attract? I also don't know what grown man wants to be referred to as a BOY

Does anyone else think Tinsley is using Scott until something better comes along? Also the baby making story line - anyone see her giving up her first born named Tito's in the near future?

This drove me CRAZY.  She's in her forties!  Her boyfriend is a grown ass man who owns his own business.  Don't refer to him as a boy (complete with hair flip.) Tinsley has a VERY bad case of arrested development.

• Love 5

You know he ain't getting the cash until the divorce is finalized

If that's true, this could drag out for quite a while.

I'm just wondering who gets custody of the strap-on...

I find Luann quite lovely.

Beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to these women...well, when it comes to all of the HWs on all the shows in general. I'm not saying Luann is unattractive, but I don't think she is all that, either.

• Love 3
On 8/9/2017 at 10:09 PM, Bronzedog said:

Luann's blurb of "After seven torturous months of marriage....".  Ha HaHa!  Andy's pissed.

Thought it was tumultuous? Although tortuous was probably more accurate!

6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

If that's true, this could drag out for quite a while.

I'm just wondering who gets custody of the strap-on...

Beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to these women...well, when it comes to all of the HWs on all the shows in general. I'm not saying Luann is unattractive, but I don't think she is all that, either.

Coming soon, Luann reveals her latest statement necklace from the Countess Collection

tenor.gif

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, MJS said:

Thought it was tumultuous? Although tortuous was probably more accurate!

Just proves how far Lu will go lying about what 's going on! She didn't want to hear the constant refrain being made "we told you so b!tch!" Real sympathy can't possibly be there since everyone including Stevie Wonder could see this was a tragic mistake happening! Taking the MIK off should have told her all she needed to know; the honesty wasn't there since it was obvious TOM was holding back and trying to hide other things! Blowing off Sonja relationship which had been going on for years also showed something else about Lu! Who does that? "GIRL CODE!" ;-(

18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

. Both Tom and Luann say there was no cheating

Yet he was caught on film cheating. And Lu had a very REAL reaction to that. 

17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Blame him for being a cad and not Luann for falling in love with the cad hoping she would be the one to end that behavior. 

The funny thing is, Luann is a cad herself. I don't know if she ever stepped out on Tom. But she sure as hell stepped out on Jacques. I don't know if she thought they could both play around, but Tom was just too sloppy and public about it. Or if she's a giant hypocrite. She said they were so much alike - she was right about that!

• Love 13
5 hours ago, lezlers said:

Nope. I do not get the fuss over Noel. He's not repulsive or anything, but he still seems awkward and not cute, to me. Victoria has more potential, IMO. Depends on how she styles herself. I do think she was a lot prettier in her youth than now, though. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

She's in her forties!  Her boyfriend is a grown ass man who owns his own business.  Don't refer to him as a boy (complete with hair flip.) Tinsley has a VERY bad case of arrested development.

Eh, it struck me as sauce for the gander...almost literally. I get unbearably tired of the women referring to themselves and each other as girls!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yet he was caught on film cheating. And Lu had a very REAL reaction to that. 

The funny thing is, Luann is a cad herself. I don't know if she ever stepped out on Tom. But she sure as hell stepped out on Jacques. I don't know if she thought they could both play around, but Tom was just too sloppy and public about it. Or if she's a giant hypocrite. She said they were so much alike - she was right about that!

Both Luann and Tom said that there was no cheating during their marriage and I believe them, otherwise, there would have been photos/or some kind of proof of it. Yes, Luann is bad at cheating, she, like Tom aren't very good at covering their own tracks, which once again makes me believe that cheating wasn't the cause for their divorce. 

• Love 5

Both Luann and Tom said that there was no cheating during their marriage and I believe them

I don't. Admitting there was even more cheating going on while married would make their train-wreck of a marriage seem even more pathetic than it already seems.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Both Luann and Tom said that there was no cheating during their marriage and I believe them, otherwise, there would have been photos/or some kind of proof of it. Yes, Luann is bad at cheating, she, like Tom aren't very good at covering their own tracks, which once again makes me believe that cheating wasn't the cause for their divorce. 

It was destined for failure with all that drama going on before the wedding! You see the exact same thing where families are destroyed when everyone is telling one that the one they're marrying is not for them! Mother's have cursed or distanced themselves from their own children! It was so like that with Lu and Tom; probably people on both sides telling them what a disaster this would be! Why people are shocked is still beyond me! ;-(

Pretty much everything Luann has said both on the show, on WWHL and in her many interviews with People/E/etc will come back to bite her in the ass.

I distinctly remember her ranting and raving about how much her children and The Count loooooooove Tom.

Her bed sheets for their Palm Beach adobe was Hopeless Romantic - so now what will it be called just Hopeless?

• Love 15

On a recent WWHL, she said that she and Tom never went to bed angry, but when they do...Andy even called her out on the contradictory nature of what she said.

Her bed sheets for their Palm Beach adobe was Hopeless Romantic - so now what will it be called just Hopeless?

Coming in Q1 2018: The Hopeless & Countessless Collection?

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I think LuAnn is attractive, but she's not even close to the most attractive woman to be labeled a housewife. She's also not really all that stylish. She's a standard deviation above the mean. She's not the best or the ne plus ultra, but she's consistently above average looking.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

It was destined for failure with all that drama going on before the wedding! You see the exact same thing where families are destroyed when everyone is telling one that the one they're marrying is not for them! Mother's have cursed or distanced themselves from their own children! It was so like that with Lu and Tom; probably people on both sides telling them what a disaster this would be! Why people are shocked is still beyond me! ;-(

I don't think anyone here is "shocked" they are divorcing, more so surprised it only lasted this long and sad to see another HW marriage crash and burn no matter the reason.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Was I the only one grossed out by the cake at Sonja's Fuck Youse Party?

It was pretty, but I skeeve at "fondant"

I keep picture all of the fingerprints on it and how many people have handled it.....blech

Sonja's such a drunken pig! I couldn't believe how they were shoveling the cake into her face! Yuck again! ;-(

• Love 6

As for Bethenny's comment about Tinsley and her drinking, I think she was being protective of Sonja.

I wonder if Bethenny has heard through the grapevines that Tinsley was hired to replace Sonja. I know all of  the ladies have made comments saying they hear Tinsley bitching and complaining about how awful Sonja is. Tinsley did a ton of interviews right before the season began airing and she bitched about Sonja's "rules". I don't think Sonja and Tinsley know each other so well, and I even question whether or not Dale and Sonja are friends because we never saw them together. I do think the Tinsley moving into Sonja's was all production driven.

It is a fuck you party. Bet you there was a Page Six reporter there as a guest so that Tinsley could show how wonderful she is.

No way do I see Tinsley planning this party. Girl has a meltdown looking at apartments with her mom in tow. I think she got a planner and took credit for all of the ideas. A true friend would have worked with Connor on the sly to invite Sonja's friends. The chinese food in the take out cartons was strange and did not fit in the theme. Why would Tinsley have a "signature drink Sonjatini" made when her Friend is allegedly on the wagon most of this season.

I am Team Sonja in this fight, but I am on Team Tinsley to stay on the show.

Evil Bunny KungFooFoo thought: demote Sonja and Luann to Friend of and add 2 more Friend of cast members (MinZy & Barbara K)

muahh.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

As for Bethenny's comment about Tinsley and her drinking, I think she was being protective of Sonja.

I wonder if Bethenny has heard through the grapevines that Tinsley was hired to replace Sonja. I know all of  the ladies have made comments saying they hear Tinsley bitching and complaining about how awful Sonja is. Tinsley did a ton of interviews right before the season began airing and she bitched about Sonja's "rules". I don't think Sonja and Tinsley know each other so well, and I even question whether or not Dale and Sonja are friends because we never saw them together. I do think the Tinsley moving into Sonja's was all production driven.

It is a fuck you party. Bet you there was a Page Six reporter there as a guest so that Tinsley could show how wonderful she is.

No way do I see Tinsley planning this party. Girl has a meltdown looking at apartments with her mom in tow. I think she got a planner and took credit for all of the ideas. A true friend would have worked with Connor on the sly to invite Sonja's friends. The chinese food in the take out cartons was strange and did not fit in the theme. Why would Tinsley have a "signature drink Sonjatini" made when her Friend is allegedly on the wagon most of this season.

I am Team Sonja in this fight, but I am on Team Tinsley to stay on the show.

Evil Bunny KungFooFoo thought: demote Sonja and Luann to Friend of and add 2 more Friend of cast members (MinZy & Barbara K)

muahh.gif

Sonja's a vile, disgusting drunk! I can do without both her and Tinsley! They are a waste of space! ;-(

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think anyone here is "shocked" they are divorcing, more so surprised it only lasted this long and sad to see another HW marriage crash and burn no matter the reason.

I think the last celebrity marriage failure I cared about was that of Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner.   Color me jade.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I think LuAnn is attractive, but she's not even close to the most attractive woman to be labeled a housewife. She's also not really all that stylish.

OY!  HunterHunted..."not really all that stylish"?  All she needed were several million$.  If Tom had the real bucks, she would BUYstyle.  She knows "money can't buy you class," but she coulda hired the best stylists--the best!  Now, all is lost.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

OY!  HunterHunted..."not really all that stylish"?  All she needed were several million$.  If Tom had the real bucks, she would BUYstyle.  She knows "money can't buy you class," but she coulda hired the best stylists--the best!  Now, all is lost.

What?!?!?I don't even know what to say in response. I don't think Lu looks like a hobo or a clown. Nor do I believe that Lu's self worth rests entirely on my opinion of her.

I think Carole is more fashion forward. Cynthia is more stylish. Stylistically, Cynthia mixed the high and low better than anyone else in season 4 (?) when they traveled to Africa. Sonja is more classically stylish.When Eileen gets it, she gets it right. However, I'll always feel like Lu dresses like she's in a bootleg Chico's ad. I generally find Luann's looks to be pedestrian. I've never been wowed by an outfit of hers. However, she generally knows what suits her.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

I think the last celebrity marriage failure I cared about was that of Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner.   Color me jade.

Therein lies the problem, these women are not "Celebrities", they are "Bravoleberties"!  A much, much lower rung of people in the tabloid news. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

There in lies the problem, these women are not "Celebrities", they are "Bravoleberties"!  A much, much lower rung of people in the tabloid news. LOL

Overall, people don't know these losers on Bravo! No one cares and only the people who watch the show know who the HELL they are! Even Nene can be easily forgotten with her guest appearances outside RHOA! With all the work done on her face, she's no longer that NENE people might have loved or loved to hate! I still couldn't tell you a song Kandi did before appearing in the 2nd season of RHOA! You have to care to know I guess! She's the most well off and I still don't know anything outside of the drama on the show! These people just can't be called celebrities so I agree! Eileen on RHBH gets more exposure than anyone being on a soap, and if she weren't married to my childhood crush, I wouldn't know her either! ;-)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Overall, people don't know these losers on Bravo! No one cares and only the people who watch the show know who the HELL they are! Even Nene can be easily forgotten with her guest appearances outside RHOA! With all the work done on her face, she's no longer that NENE people might have loved or loved to hate! I still couldn't tell you a song Kandi did before appearing in the 2nd season of RHOA! You have to care to know I guess! She's the most well off and I still don't know anything outside of the drama on the show! These people just can't be called celebrities so I agree! Eileen on RHBH gets more exposure than anyone being on a soap, and if she weren't married to my childhood crush, I wouldn't know her either! ;-)

Even though we do get to know these HW/SO a bit through the show, as soon as they leave it, we tend to forget about them/loose interest in them. LOL They can't hold our attention for very long! I have never followed a celeb, big or small....ever and I only read things about these idiots while they are still on the show and I have no desire to ever meet any of them IRL even when I "like" them on their respective show. LOL

• Love 5
On 8/10/2017 at 9:10 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

You picked a great season to start!

Are you watching the other cities or just NYC?

About to start the OC. need to take a week off from work. LOL!

On 8/9/2017 at 9:17 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

I hope that Tinsley comes back. She's a bubble head,  but she's not a complete doormat. 

I agree! Really liked her! She grew on me.

• Love 3