Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, VioletWitch said:

Is it possible Jed went to Arizona for the gender reveal? Jinger was his buddy and they are very close, he was the one who would visit her in Laredo more than anyone. Jeremiah is a Pilot so maybe he flew JB and Jed down?

Yes, but the Duggars live in a growing Covid hotspot and haven not been social distancing. They have no business interacting closely with her, especially as she’s pregnant. And now she has taken a commercial flight out of state? SMDH.

• Love 13
Just now, DangerousMinds said:

Yes, but the Duggars live in a growing Covid hotspot and haven not been social distancing. They have no business interacting closely with her, especially as she’s pregnant. And now she has taken a commercial flight out of state? SMDH.

I 100% agree, but I was just thinking as to why they flew out 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And now she has taken a commercial flight out of state? SMDH.

Duggar Airline flight - but yeah still dangerous of the two idiot brothers in the small plane haven't been distancing.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

You think Duggar airlines flew all the way to LA to pick up JinJer?

Hmmm, that'd be a few hours in a commercial plane. Do the Duggars typically fly that far?

• Love 2
(edited)
31 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

That cost a huge amount of money for gas.

they were flying to somewhere for a TLC filming so maybe that was paid for by TLC

or it was worth it for JB to pay to get them there for filming to keep the TLC gravy train going

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

We all know how Jim Boob feels about money. 

TLC could've been footing the bill, though.  I could see RFP demanding a private plane to Arizona due to the pandemic to protect his wife and kid; but also to remind everyone that they are the 'breakout stars' of the show.  Then, JB might've stepped in and generously offered his plane and pilot.  At a very competitive rate, of course.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

TLC could've been footing the bill, though.  I could see RFP demanding a private plane to Arizona due to the pandemic to protect his wife and kid; but also to remind everyone that they are the 'breakout stars' of the show.  Then, JB might've stepped in and generously offered his plane and pilot.  At a very competitive rate, of course.

ODG. Unfortunately I can see that same scenario. *sigh*

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Whether they all flew or drove it's still crazy stupid.

We're in the middle of a fucking pandemic. Announce the sex of the baby by Zoom, like the rest of the world is doing now.

And really, it wasn't that many years ago when folks just picked up the phone and said, hey guess what, we're having a girl!

But but ..they are TV STARS or just a family depending on the day. They are boring enough with the usual day to day and they do this to add interest. Not interested, really sorry Duggars.

• LOL 8
11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

But but ..they are TV STARS or just a family depending on the day. They are boring enough with the usual day to day and they do this to add interest. Not interested, really sorry Duggars.

Boring or not, if they want more viewers and want to relate to the masses, a Zoom reveal would have been more responsible and more appropriate.

• Love 8

there has been conversation on the Joe Kendra thread about Duggar real estate licenses.

and a Thomas Joseph as agent for some Duggar properties.

one of Jason's parcels of land has a new build house that is for sale offer pending. agent listed Tom Joseph

Parcel Number:16-18929-000

County Name:Benton County

Property Address:DUGGAR, JASON MICHAEL
5 COVERACK LN
BELLA VISTA, AR
Map This Address

Mailing Address:DUGGAR, JASON MICHAEL
548 ARBOR ACRES AVE
SPRINGDALE AR 72762

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Coverack-Ln_Bella-Vista_AR_72714_M77118-98398

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Boring or not, if they want more viewers and want to relate to the masses, a Zoom reveal would have been more responsible and more appropriate.

Well that they aren't responsible is a given. I just added the really boring (as if everyone didn't already know this).

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

And really, it wasn't that many years ago when folks just picked up the phone and said, hey guess what, we're having a girl!

I hate gender reveal parties. I've been invited to a few and everyone brought a gift, then the baby showers with another gift, and then a gift when the baby is born. With everyone registered at Amazon and Walmart so you don't get the wrong brand of onesie. 

• Love 15
(edited)

🏆

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Definitely not, which is why two months of quarantine have aged him in dog years.

You win the prize for this one. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

I hate gender reveal parties. I've been invited to a few and everyone brought a gift, then the baby showers with another gift, and then a gift when the baby is born. With everyone registered at Amazon and Walmart so you don't get the wrong brand of onesie. 

Don't forget about the grandparent's shower and the sprinkle for the older sibling. I just can't anymore with all these parties gift grabs.

• Love 21
8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

there has been conversation on the Joe Kendra thread about Duggar real estate licenses.

and a Thomas Joseph as agent for some Duggar properties.

one of Jason's parcels of land has a new build house that is for sale offer pending. agent listed Tom Joseph

Parcel Number:16-18929-000

Property Address:DUGGAR, JASON MICHAEL
5 COVERACK LN
BELLA VISTA, AR
Map This Address

Mailing Address:DUGGAR, JASON MICHAEL
548 ARBOR ACRES AVE
SPRINGDALE AR 72762

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Coverack-Ln_Bella-Vista_AR_72714_M77118-98398

to add to this because it is rainy and I am bored.

Jim Bob and Michelle's LLCs and most of the Duggar boys LLCs now have a new CPA listed.

Jimmy Burns accounting services of Fayetteville - I don't recall that being listed before. Anna"s 2 LLCs still listed through the property management group in Colorado. Jana's lists no CPA

• Useful 4
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Jim Bob and Michelle's LLCs and most of the Duggar boys LLCs now have a new CPA listed.

Jimmy Burns accounting services of Fayetteville - I don't recall that being listed before. Anna"s 2 LLCs still listed through the property management group in Colorado. Jana's lists no CPA

What about Jeremy's? Does he list himself? 😁

11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

What about Jeremy's? Does he list himself? 😁

Jeremy's only lists himself

turns out Jimmy Burns is a CPA for fort rock camp also

i found that on his client list which also has a PDF of fort rock's 2018 filing

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

"Jimmy Burns Accounting Services is a firm that provides tax accounting to nonprofit clients. They primarily provide their services regionally, with most clients in Arkansas and Tennessee (although they are present in other states as well).

Most Jimmy Burns Accounting Services clients are religious organizations with revenues ranging from $104,154 to $138,297."

$98 thou revenue

Median client size:

$111 thou revenue"

Hmmm. All their clients are nonprofits and religious organizations? All the Duggar enterprises are religious nonprofits? Hmmmm. 

And the Fort Rock camp has just $8,884 in assets???????

"Fort Rock Family Camp is a christian organization based in Combs, AR that was founded in 2017. As of 2019 they had $103,340 in revenue and $8,884 in assets.  Strengthen family relationships with each other and with God. Providing opportunities for families to experience Christ centered family events."

Hmmmm

• Useful 7

I wonder what sort of creative bean counting Pa Forsyth is doing with that camp. 100k doesn't seem like enough to maintain that huge property, the cabins, equipment, animals and a salary for themselves. I'm assuming they exploit their kids for free labor, but you still need money to live.

• Love 4
(edited)
30 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wonder what sort of creative bean counting Pa Forsyth is doing with that camp. 100k doesn't seem like enough to maintain that huge property, the cabins, equipment, animals and a salary for themselves. I'm assuming they exploit their kids for free labor, but you still need money to live.

the tax forms claim ma and pa forsyth take no salary and both work 40hrs per week. Ausitn as VP works at the camp 10hrs a week, no salary and Bobby Ballinger on the board of directors works 5hrs a week at the camp for no salary.

again, this was a 2018 return.

I felt it not right to post a link to the return here, but it is easy to find if you look up the CPA

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Is the camp a non-profit? It sure sounds like that's what they're trying to do.

Well, according to what's said online about the CPA, he works almost entirely for religious nonprofits. (the stuff I posted on the previous page).... The camp is one they list.

I don't see, at all, how the Duggs fit into that category (except for that bible study nonprofit -- was it Jed!'s, I guess?)  So that's the first thing I found odd and suspicious. Also notable, perhaps, is that not all their enterprises as listed with this guy....So maybe some can't be shoehorned into the definition, but others can? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, according to what's said online about the CPA, he works almost entirely for religious nonprofits. (the stuff I posted on the previous page).... The camp is one they list.

I don't see, at all, how the Duggs fit into that category (except for that bible study nonprofit -- was it Jed!'s, I guess?)  So that's the first thing I found odd and suspicious. Also notable, perhaps, is that not all their enterprises as listed with this guy....So maybe some can't be shoehorned into the definition, but others can? 

of the duggar LLCs that do not list this guy asthe tax preparer.

Jed's thomas lakeview bible class

Jeer's learn to fly here

Josiah's Milago designs 

Jd's Mediccorps

and Jana's and the 2 that are in Anna's name

that leaves about 10 that list Jimmy Burns as tax preparer. including Jason's Build Master construction, Duggar Aviation, Deanna's LLC Happy Hearts, Jeers -Commercial Space, JB's Duggar Properties, The Mount Kessler RV Resort etc

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

This is an LLC?  

From our experience, sounds legit and the accountant knows his stuff.  The only thing I will say is with an LLC, you take a draw not a salary.  Not really comfortable to delve or comment more deeply.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

This is an LLC?  

From our experience, sounds legit and the accountant knows his stuff.  The only thing I will say is with an LLC, you take a draw not a salary.  Not really comfortable to delve or comment more deeply.  

not an LLC -  fort rock filed as a Christian Non Profit organization with a 990 form

they had and LLC before 2017 - Jimmy Burns was a director. but it is not current.

the Christian Non Profit - from the tax filing says it was founded in 2017

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

of the duggar LLCs that do not list this guy asthe tax preparer.

Jed's thomas lakeview bible class

Jeer's learn to fly here

Josiah's Milago designs 

Jd's Mediccorps

and Jana's and the 2 that are in Anna's name

that leaves about 10 that list Jimmy Burns as tax preparer. including Jason's Build Master construction, Duggar Aviation, Deanna's LLC Happy Hearts, Jeers -Commercial Space, JB's Duggar Properties, The Mount Kessler RV Resort etc

So Jed!'s bible class is not a religious nonprofit.....But Jason's construction company and the real estate enterprises are. Got it. Ha! 

Nonsense, craziness and confusion, thy names are "Duggar." 

Why would you use a CPA who specializes in religious nonprofits for your property business!!?? 

But why as a CPA would you lie and advertise yourself as specializing in nonprofits when you apparently don't??

The only thing I'm sure about is that, whatever's actually going on, Jim Bob is certain it's getting him more money. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

not an LLC -  fort rock filed as a Christian Non Profit organization with a 990 form

OK.   I am obviously not an accountant, but what I learned starting in 1998 with my husband's LLC, was that small businesses need good accountants.  In particular, listing everything used for the business on a depreciation schedule!  And keeping precise records.  In particular, only from what I read here, the assets number made sense.  The numbers on a tax return and the numbers in a bank account don't  need to match.  Tax law regarding business is interesting.

I'll bow out now and please continue to snark away. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

OK.   I am obviously not an accountant, but what I learned starting in 1998 with my husband's LLC, was that small businesses need good accountants.  In particular, listing everything used for the business on a depreciation schedule!  And keeping precise records.  In particular, only from what I read here, the assets number made sense.  The numbers on a tax return and the numbers in a bank account don't  need to match.  Tax law regarding business is interesting.

I'll bow out now and please continue to snark away. 

it was a 23 page tax thing and I don't pretend to understand any of it. 

I just looked back when you mentioned LLC and realized it wasn't and the saw the founded in 2017 date.

you probably would understand the info far more than I do

• Love 1
(edited)

the Duggar family sure has been busy in the real estate business during a pandemic.

search today has a new record of a house and land James Andrew Duggar purchased at an auction. there is the 2+ acre lot with a house and then a separate parcel he also purchased that is an access road to the property.

Filed 5/1/2020

Sold 4/16/2020

Price $72,988

Grantor FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION

Grantee DUGGAR, JAMES ANDREW

Deed Type SWD(SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED

Parcel Number:16-77998-001

Property Address:DUGGAR, JAMES ANDREW
8340 TRAFALGAR RD
BELLA VISTA, AR

Mailing Address:DUGGAR, JAMES ANDREW