Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Two Weeks Notice

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, BBHN said:

But that has less than Luann and more to do with the other women. If the other women didn't care so much, and made such an issue of the cheating/potential for the marriage to fall apart, then it would be just another boring storyline.

No matter how many well wishes we hear from the ladies, I think they're just waiting to be able to say "I told you so."   Then we'll go through a whole season of the breakup.  I'm not particularly invested in LuAnn & Tom, but I do hope that they can prove everybody wrong and  have a happy marriage.  I'm just sick of the other ladies constantly bringing it up.  If LuAnn says she's okay, then they should back off, IMHO.   If the worst happens, I hope the ladies won't be bitches about it.  If I were LuAnn and things don't work out, I'd probably quit this show and not put myself through the drama with these piranhas!!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Unfortunately for Tinsley, she is getting the Bravo treatment. She might have a whole lot going on, but Bravo doesn't think it interesting enought to show or it doesn't fit the narrative of what they want. I posted some pics earlier in the season of Tinsley and Carole out together at a party, and it was filmed during the first few episodes.  Carole said on Twitter that they had a blast. Sonja said when doing interviews for the season that she was surprised that Tinsley got the closest to Carole right away. We've seen almost none of this. One would not know just by watching the show thus far that Carole and Tinsley have spent any time together at all on their own, or that they have become friends. Maybe that is still to come when Carole tries to get her an apartment in her building later on this season, but the whole thing is just such a great reminder of the editing. Not that they create things that didn't happen, but that they decide what to show us to tell the story that they want. They want to make it look like everyone is just sitting around talking about Lu, and trust me they are not. 

I think Tinsley is keeping the lid on her crazy until December 30th. Once all legal documents have been signed and she shows that she hasn't violated any part of the agreement, her cuckoo flag will fly free. I could be wrong though, I watched her old reality show High Society..on camera she didn't really "freak"

• Love 3

IMO there is a huge difference between being positive and being delusional. 

i.e If Tom were to lose all his money and Luann stays with him with a smile on her face and they are both committed to each other that to me is a positive person. 

There is even photographic evidence about Tom kissing another woman and there are other women coming out of the woodworks talking about his affairs and how he pushes himself into other women. There is evidence and pattern.

Luann is 100% entitled to play blind and be as delusional as she wants to be, but she can't ask the rest of the world, let alone her coworkers to play the blind game with her. If she wants that then it is very simple, pull a Dorinda, take Tom and love story out of the equation and call it a day. 

Luann wants to have her cake and eat it too, she wants to parade and sell her love story, she says that Tom is private but he has filmed in many scenes this season, not only with the other cast members but also just with her. Luann and Luann only has made Tom her story line for two seasons so she has no room to complain when her love story does take central stage. Instead of insulting her cast mates maybe she should ask Tom to be more discrete and not drag her name through the mud. 

Luann denying that it will happen again is not about being "positive", it is about being delusional

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Leroux said:

i.e If Tom were to lose all his money and Luann stays with him with a smile on her face and they are both committed to each other that to me is a positive person. 

There is even photographic evidence about Tom kissing another woman and there are other women coming out of the woodworks talking about his affairs and how he pushes himself into other women. There is evidence and pattern.

Luann is 100% entitled to play blind and be as delusional as she wants to be, but she can't ask the rest of the world, let alone her coworkers to play the blind game with her. If she wants that then it is very simple, pull a Dorinda, take Tom and love story out of the equation and call it a day. 

Luann wants to have her cake and eat it too, she wants to parade and sell her love story, she says that Tom is private but he has filmed in many scenes this season, not only with the other cast members but also just with her. Luann and Luann only has made Tom her story line for two seasons so she has no room to complain when her love story does take central stage. Instead of insulting her cast mates maybe she should ask Tom to be more discrete and not drag her name through the mud. 

Luann denying that it will happen again is not about being "positive", it is about being delusional

I have always thought as a group of women who have been plagued by gossip in the press maybe they should stand by Luann and stick up for her instead of in vesting in the gossip.  Why are all these so called women in situations with Tom?  They know he is engaged so why are they still seeking him out?  The one woman Debra Driggs was trying hard for a spot on RHOBH and even went as a guest of Eden Sassoon to Dorit's party after her dalliances with Tom.  I smell agenda.  It takes very little to alleged something is amiss.  Ramona dragging out some woman who dated Tom between Ramona and Luann and claimed he promised monogamy.  How many dates did they go on?  And when?  Ramona claimed a relationship with Tom over four days and then claimed she had a boyfriend in Colorado.

As a group they would be better off supporting each other than dragging one or more down.  Luann has been fairly honest about her past-Bravo verified and gave her a special.  Can Bravo do the same for Sonja-no because she is delusional.  To me, Luann is doing what she does best-partnering with someone and being there. This last round of accusations should be just nullified.  We never hear dates, times or why these women are in Tom's presence.  I applauded Bethenny for backing down from the Tom attacks.  He may not be her cup of tea but Bethenny longest relationship was with Jason and we all know how that turned out.  Carole partnered with Adam who proceeded to vacation with his ex-girlfriend. 

Do I think there will be more accusations-absolutely if anyone gives them life.  At some point the delusional one, Ramona needs to let go.  Bottom line is Luann threw a curve ball and changed the dynamic by agreeing to marry someone.  She did this in a sea of women who were not headed for marriage.  Luann was much more fun when she was screwing around and she has robbed the others of that storyline.

Luann has every right to talk about her life.  Let's compare Bethenny flashing Dennis about and then when it comes down to it the world made a bigger deal of the relationship than what it was.  Amazing how that happened at the end of filming.  Then there is Sonja Morgan whose Instagram is just filled with her and a gaggle of men. 

• Love 12
(edited)
18 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

She was sick.  She mentioned being on antibiotics.

Lol. I know! Why I said sick voice. She was drinking on a z pack.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 2

I'm going with that Lu didn't want Beth, Ro and Sonja at the wedding and I think she was being candid that she and Tom didn't want the wedding filmed because of this.  I also think Tom, especially, didn't want Beth, Ro and Sonja at the wedding.  To me, obviously Bravo wanted all the ladies there.  No brainer.  No special.

After last season and this season, Lu is probably the least likely along with Dorinda to lose their apples.  Ro and Sonja have nothing going on except to talk about  Lu and Tom.  Same goes for Beth along with her ex's torture, her hell and life living in the dungeon.  You'd think she'd be used to it since her childhood was being raised by wolves in a cave.  Tinsley has been kinda meh for me so far.  I haven't written her off yet.  Carole is the messenger for Beth.  Ok.  I do enjoy the kittens. 

Sorry, but at this point, I'd love to see Jill come back.  It would give this franchise the kick in the butt it needs.  Yeah, she annoyed me the last few seasons she was on but the show needs someone like her. Let Beth and Frederick sail into the sunset of flipping houses. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Carole partnered with Adam who proceeded to vacation with his ex-girlfriend. 

Good point, ZoeysMom! Where are the pics? Why wasn't anyone calling around looking for the dirt on Adam and his ex during this vacation? Did they share a room? Did they kiss? 

I want to know. LOL. I want receipts!

• Love 5
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann said from the very beginning she wanted to have a wedding that was drama free.  Logically that would mean no Bravo special.  Every wedding be it as part of an episode ala RHOM, or a special has had really negative and creepy family or RH scenes.  The actual ceremony itself is usually pretty boring it is the drama leading up to and snarky comments of the cast that makes a special. 

Thanks for this. I was beginning to think that I had been mistaken in my recollection.  Kudos to Lu for not wanting to turn her special day into a shit show by allowing Bravo to make a mockery of it. She was right to only invite Dorinda who I believe was truly supportive of Lu and Tom.

Bethenny sold herself out for an entire season of getting married. When I think of her wedding, all I can recall is her peeps holding up her wedding dress so that she could pee in a bucket.  I'm sure that she thought that was cutting edge funny, but NO.

• Love 12
(edited)

They want to make it look like everyone is just sitting around talking about Lu, and trust me they are not. 

Yeah, that's what it sounds like. Gotta weave a long term narrative out of something, and it looks like Luann's wedding was the something chosen.

No matter how many well wishes we hear from the ladies, I think they're just waiting to be able to say "I told you so."   Then we'll go through a whole season of the breakup.  I'm not particularly invested in LuAnn & Tom, but I do hope that they can prove everybody wrong and  have a happy marriage.  I'm just sick of the other ladies constantly bringing it up.  If LuAnn says she's okay, then they should back off, IMHO.   If the worst happens, I hope the ladies won't be bitches about it.  If I were LuAnn and things don't work out, I'd probably quit this show and not put myself through the drama with these piranhas!!

The break-up might be more of an interesting story for Luann than what she has going on now, in the sense that a break-up possibly wouldn't need the other women the way Luann's courtship does to make the Tom relationship interesting. Otherwise, without the other women bringing up Tom's cheating and whatnot, her engagement is as boring as the beigest beige that ever beiged.

Also, Luann or any of these women quitting the show, unless they know there is a spin-off waiting for them? Not likely.

ykaRpgL.gif

Sorry, but at this point, I'd love to see Jill come back

If we never ever ever see Jill again, it would be awesome.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, BBHN said:

If we never ever ever see Jill again, it would be awesome.

I don't think that this will happen. Andy has made it quite clear (on his Sirius Radio show)  that she has burned that bridge. Andy was ready to bring her back in a tennis match, then he heard her trash him and that ship sailed.  Andy is done with her.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Thanks for this. I was beginning to think that I had been mistaken in my recollection.  Kudos to Lu for not wanting to turn her special day into a shit show by allowing Bravo to make a mockery of it. She was right to only invite Dorinda who I believe was truly supportive of Lu and Tom.

Bethenny sold herself out for an entire season of getting married. When I think of her wedding, all I can recall is her peeps holding up her wedding dress so that she could pee in a bucket.  I'm sure that she thought that was cutting edge funny, but NO.

The only problem with the notion that Lu had always said she didn't want Bravo to film the wedding is that she didn't say that. Not as far as I am aware. She might have said something like that at the reunion (I don't remember that) but nothing the gals ever say about filming the next season means anything because no one has new contracts at the reunion. There are literally tons of interviews with Lu about her wedding, and I've never read one single article where she says Bravo will not be filming. Not one.  As late as October she was still being coy about the "will we or won't we see it on the show". It wasn't until days before the wedding, when the People deal was announced that the question of Bravo was ever made public.  I keep reading where she was always adamant about it not being on the show, so if true, it should be easy to find the many interviews where she said as much since she was doing interviews right and left. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't think that this will happen. Andy has made it quite clear (on his Sirius Radio show)  that she has burned that bridge. Andy was ready to bring her back in a tennis match, then he heard her trash him and that ship sailed.  Andy is done with her.

I thought the same thing after the WWHL debacle, and yet here she is on the show. I think Bravo will be watching the ratings for this episode very closely.  

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The only problem with the notion that Lu had always said she didn't want Bravo to film the wedding is that she didn't say that. Not as far as I am aware. She might have said something like that at the reunion (I don't remember that) but nothing the gals ever say about filming the next season means anything because no one has new contracts at the reunion. There are literally tons of interviews with Lu about her wedding, and I've never read one single article where she says Bravo will not be filming. Not one.  As late as October she was still being coy about the "will we or won't we see it on the show". It wasn't until days before the wedding, when the People deal was announced that the question of Bravo was ever made public.  I keep reading where she was always adamant about it not being on the show, so if true, it should be easy to find the many interviews where she said as much since she was doing interviews right and left. 

I believe that she said it last year on the show, at the reunion and in interviews.

I don't know if she was being coy or not but she said it.

The best Bravo weddings were George the wallet and VDP's daughter, Imo.

They showed what they wanted to be seen.

Perhaps, we will be shown something similar?

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I thought the same thing after the WWHL debacle, and yet here she is on the show. I think Bravo will be watching the ratings for this episode very closely.  

Andy moved on, imo.

and love her or hate her, Jill might be able to revive the show especially if Beth move on as well..

• Love 3

Oh gawd, Jill might be like Candyman...say her name enough times, and the demon will show up...

• Love 7
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You could be correct. Ratings may trump Andy's grudge. Will be interesting to see.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Leroux said:

IMO Luann is not delusional, she knows exactly what she is getting into. 

She is not going in this blind with love thinking that Tom will love her enough to change. Luann is going with eyes wide open, she knows that Tom will cheat time and time again (just like the Count did) and she is thinking that as long as she can have the lifestyle that she so much craves, then all will be happy. 

Tom knows this and so he will continue to do it, Luann knows this and probably reamed Tom a new a$#hole, not because he cheated but because he was careless and sloppy and allowed himself to be caught and put Luann in a situation where she had to defend the indefensible. At least I do hope that Luann reamed him a new one.

As long as Tom is careful and cheats behind closed doors and is able to afford the lifestyle that Luann wants, then both parties will be fine. 

Is not about love, it is about money and social status. 

• Love 13
(edited)
On 6/2/2017 at 7:19 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Lu is the one who painted her situation as something she was not happy about. She was devastated when the pics came out of Tom with his tongue down his ex girlfriend's throat. So much so in fact if I recall, she moved out of Tom's apartment and to a hotel for a few days. She told Bethenny at the time that she found out about his dalliance that she and Tom did not have an open relationship. She also told the ladies that she did want to know if it happened again. As recently as a few episodes ago, which would have been November sometime, she told Ramona that Tom had better not be fooling around still. So she is the one who continued to say that she had a monogamous relationship and that is what she expected from Tom.

It seemed in this epi, two weeks before her wedding, that she had come to terms with the fact that that is not what she was going to get, but had made peace with it. She did not seem at all surprised by what Ramona and others were saying. But she had said, up until that point, that she expected monogamy from Tom. So I don't agree that the women are not letting Lu live the life she wants, when it appears she herself has changed the parameters of the life she wants. Which is fine, but not what she has said in the months leading up to her marriage. 

I think the need to have her outline anything is where the real problem arises and where these claims of contradictions really stem from.

I think it's ridiculously obvious what going on. Ramona and Beth CLEARLY want Lu to ADMIT on camera something that they really haven't proven because they don't know EXACTLY what Lu and Tom have behind closed doors.

Also, I mean I really think it's comical how any of these women would think random claims and rumors are supposed to be enough for Lu to take THEIR word for it and make BIG decisions based on information from Frenemies who she DEFINITELY can't count on presenting accurate information to her. Not only should she be suspect about how much exaggeration has been inserted she has to be double suspect if the information is even legit. These women are so eager to tarnish Lu and Tom I think it's an absolutely dim witted move to take their claims as factual and completely true so good on Lu for not letting these hags get under her skin.

And at the end of the day. It's really ugly for these women to keep on about it. Point. Blank.  The persistence and harassment is absolutely astonishing.

Enough is enough already. To enjoy this level of petty disregard is such a distasteful look. Ick and Yuck.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 9
On 6/2/2017 at 5:25 PM, Lemons said:

Kennels have done a great job with marketing. They actually got people to call a kennel a hotel.

That was the child's dog too, not just Bethany's. It sounds like spite to me. Why couldn't Jason take care of his child and his child's dog at the same time?  So the dog is difficult, deal with it. If he can't handle a difficult dog, doesnt say much about him. 

I'm far from an animal hater but it bugs how people expect non pet people to just DEAL with THEIR love of animals. It's very frustrating. It's like for some reason everyone else should just defer because, well animal lovers are such better people than the rest of us and we can't ever put our own needs above SOMEONE ELSE'S pet. I don't own a pet for a reason so ummm nah, excuse me why I shy away from your shedding fur baby that's drooling all over my shirt, or licking me in places, or scratching me with their paws that are due for a cut and not gushing about him/her "playfully" nipping at my ankles.  I really really really do like dogs but at the same time the arrogance and inconsideration A LOT of pet owners exhibit is rather annoying.  Just had to share cause considering how much of a selfish ass Beth has shown herself to be I wouldn't be surprised if she was just as arrogant with her expectations in that situation.

I don't agree that Jason should have been petty about cookie for one but Beth is a liar and exaggerates so I'm just as inclined to believe she's exaggerating about what actually happened. Just because she's a pet owner doesn't automatically make her truthful in this situation.

• Love 12
(edited)
On 6/2/2017 at 8:31 PM, bagger said:

Too many indictments on what B should get over and/or accept. Maybe her threshold for pain is less than those handing out these morsels. Just because the biggest tragedy in my life is that I lost my beloved dog and someone's else's is that they lost a friend my pain shouldn't be marginalized. 

Everyone's pain is unique and personal. I work for a funeral home and cemetery and I see people react to deaths in very different ways but I will not minimize the pain of that family that can still laugh at the arrangement conference because the previous family cried through the whole meeting. 

Maybe B's inability to form that family that she's craved has affected her as much as a death affects someone else. This is the death of something she has craved, a family and to add insult to injury it's played out in the media (yes, quite a bit of that is her own fault). If she wants to use hyperbole to get her point across to others of how hurt she feels for what's happened then I'll let her have it. 

It's not about letting her have it is that she thinks she can use it to absolve herself from how harshly she treats others.

Just in this episode Lu is trying to share positive advice and outlooks and Beth continues to berate and get more and more grim with the description of her life. It's like she needed to lay it on thick so that she can prove why her misery is justified. And what comes from that misery she's so eager to hang on to? Her dismal and antagonistic behavior towards the others.

It's okay to have your emotions but you can't wear it like a force field when you then choose to unleash your woes on the masses through hurtful hyperbole and disregard for others.

On 6/2/2017 at 9:16 PM, zoeysmom said:

For entertainment purposes hyperbole is fine.  For legal purposes not so much so.  When so one is jumping up and yelling "Lie Ann" they need to realize their exaggerations are just as dangerous. 

There is nothing wrong with detailing what bugs you about your ex-until you make it Page Six material and cave before cross-examination.  If you are going to put it out there don't be surprised when someone wants to defend themselves.

I can only speak for myself but I do have a hard time with anyone who regularly eviscerates people for sport on TV and then cries a river whenever they feel their feelings have been hurt.  Being called by your mother's name, when you are at war with your ex isn't really criminal court behavior.  I have a hard time believing Bethenny doesn't return a few volleys. 

THANK YOU!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Also, I mean I really think it's comical how any of these women would think random claims and rumors are supposed to be enough for Lu to take THEIR word for it and make BIG decisions based on information from Frenemies who she DEFINITELY can't count on presenting accurate information to her. Not only should she be suspect about how much exaggeration has been inserted she has to be double suspect if the information is even legit. These women are so eager to tarnish Lu and Tom I think it's absolutely dim witted to take their claims as factual and completely true so good on Lu for not letting these hags get under her skin.

And may I bold, ital, underline and all-caps FRENEMIES?  With the possible exception of Dorinda, who of these women would be invited to a Nadeau family picnic in some undistinguished town in Connecticut ?  

The Ho'wives are Lu's co-workers in a sh*tshow on TV.  They play slightly scripted roles for the cameras and receive (a lot of) remuneration for it.  

Lu knows she's marrying an imperfect man, and his peccadilloes on the DL don't mean divorce. She's said they are soulmates. Would I have known she boinks guys at bars if she weren't on TV?  I know of marriages that have survived way worse because the spouses think it's worth it. Lu & Tom can travel happily into their sunsets if they want.

Their actual friends and families may have opinions the couple care about, but I'm suspecting when the HWs cease a season's filming, all but Doris are out of sight and out of mind -- as long as they're also not on SM stirring trouble.  

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Leroux said:

So harassment isn't going too far?

That's what's really been the factor that I've been struggling with.

The rest of the world and her coworkers believe something different.. so what? They can continue to attack her comfortable space? Just randomly and willy nilly, Bring it up, talk about it unasked? Keep initiating uncomfortable conversations about it with the only reasoning being it's their first amendment right to speak on it if they want to? At some point it stops being "freedom of speech" and turns into attacking.

I asked someone not to comment on my 110 lb figure which is actually 160lbs and even though it may bug others that I'm trying to pass myself off as a slim size 2 when I'm actually wearing a 10... Does this mean I'm to be bombarded with the topic until others are satisfied that I will no longer classify myself as a size 2 wearing 110lb person? I mean is that really a back and forth that HAS TO happen? It's all just so very unnecessary. Sheesh!

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Just in this episode Lu is trying to share positive advice and outlooks and Beth continues to berate and get more and more grim with the description of her life. It's like she needed to lay it on thick so that she can prove why her misery is justified. And what comes from that misery she's so eager to hang on to. Her dismal and antagonistic behavior towards the others.

I promise this is not going off-topic:  this weekend I was involved in a scenario that directly paralleled this! I played the Lu part and my very-unBethenny-like friend was the one discounting every good comment, or honest comment, or positive bit of advice I had to offer.  I've been trying to grasp what she could possibly think she's gaining by this attitude and considered in light the Lu/Beth scenario I seem to understand: 

She gains attention, a lot of petting and sympathy, and she doesn't have to even think about changing her attitude or behaviors as long as the rest of us nod and cluck and pet and agree that she's the victim of all victims.

Like Beth, she comes from money and a badly broken home. 

Unlike Beth, she's a good friend when her friends are in need. Who would think I'd find Life Answers on a previously.tv board -- and in a discussion of BF, at that!

(If I have overstepped the bounds of the board, please let me know and delete my comment but please oh please don't ban me. I have come to *love* this joint!)

• Love 11
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I have always thought as a group of women who have been plagued by gossip in the press maybe they should stand by Luann and stick up for her instead of in vesting in the gossip.  Why are all these so called women in situations with Tom?  They know he is engaged so why are they still seeking him out?  The one woman Debra Driggs was trying hard for a spot on RHOBH and even went as a guest of Eden Sassoon to Dorit's party after her dalliances with Tom.  I smell agenda.  It takes very little to alleged something is amiss.  Ramona dragging out some woman who dated Tom between Ramona and Luann and claimed he promised monogamy.  How many dates did they go on?  And when?  Ramona claimed a relationship with Tom over four days and then claimed she had a boyfriend in Colorado.

As a group they would be better off supporting each other than dragging one or more down.  Luann has been fairly honest about her past-Bravo verified and gave her a special.  Can Bravo do the same for Sonja-no because she is delusional.  To me, Luann is doing what she does best-partnering with someone and being there. This last round of accusations should be just nullified.  We never hear dates, times or why these women are in Tom's presence.  I applauded Bethenny for backing down from the Tom attacks.  He may not be her cup of tea but Bethenny longest relationship was with Jason and we all know how that turned out.  Carole partnered with Adam who proceeded to vacation with his ex-girlfriend. 

Do I think there will be more accusations-absolutely if anyone gives them life.  At some point the delusional one, Ramona needs to let go.  Bottom line is Luann threw a curve ball and changed the dynamic by agreeing to marry someone.  She did this in a sea of women who were not headed for marriage.  Luann was much more fun when she was screwing around and she has robbed the others of that storyline.

Luann has every right to talk about her life.  Let's compare Bethenny flashing Dennis about and then when it comes down to it the world made a bigger deal of the relationship than what it was.  Amazing how that happened at the end of filming.  Then there is Sonja Morgan whose Instagram is just filled with her and a gaggle of men. 

But this is the crack pot investigating and the smoking gun.

Ummmmmm, okay.

1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

I think the need to have her outline anything is where the real problem arises and where these claims of contradictions really stem from.

I think it's ridiculously obvious what going on. Ramona and Beth CLEARLY want Lu to ADMIT on camera something that they really haven't proven because they don't know EXACTLY what Lu and Tom have behind closed doors.

Also, I mean I really think it's comical how any of these women would think random claims and rumors are supposed to be enough for Lu to take THEIR word for it and make BIG decisions based on information from Frenemies who she DEFINITELY can't count on presenting accurate information to her. Not only should she be suspect about how much exaggeration has been inserted she has to be double suspect if the information is even legit. These women are so eager to tarnish Lu and Tom I think it's absolutely dim witted to take their claims as factual and completely true so good on Lu for not letting these hags get under her skin.

And at the end of the day. It's really ugly for these women to keep on about it. Point. Blank.  The persistence and harassment is absolutely astonishing.

Enough is enough already. To enjoy this level of petty disregard is such a distasteful look. Ick and Yuck.

The women have repeatedly asked Luann how she feels and expressed their view of Tom's behavior at The Regency.  The idea that Carole doesn't buy that Luann should forgive is on Carole.  It is not some character flaw of Luann's she forgave Tom.  Not to be political but there are certain politicians that make mistakes and voters still support the candidate. 

It always seems odd to me that Ramona, Carole and Bethenny speak at the highest volume possible about what a horrible person Luann is and how she isn't honest with them and then when she tells them exactly how she feels and what she is going to do she is still wrong.  As if Luann has a duty to conform to their way of how she should feel.  If she capitulated she would then be a phony and spineless.  Ramona made me want to set her extensions on fire(not while she wearing them) when she demanded Luann admit to knowing Tom fools around and she let him.  Bethenny and Carole sounded so disingenuous when they were giving Luann a pass if she cancelled her wedding.  That would last to the interview when the two of them would be doing high fives and chest bumps screaming, "I told you so-it was just a storyline."  

Nobody tried to talk Bethenny out of marrying Jason (maybe because she was pregnant at the time) because she sold the world on deep abiding love for Jason, complete with a TV show to chronicle their love and wedding.  Is Bethenny now trying to sell us on the idea if Kelly, Luann and Jill would have approached her she would have changed her mind?  Luann has been fairly honest in saying she wasn't surprised by the divorce because of the differences between the two. 

I have a hard time calling Luann delusional because Sonja is truly the Queen of Delusion on the show.  Luann got a pre-nup, obviously consulted with those she cares about --her family and children.  She spent eleven months with Tom before the wedding and got to relive the cheating moment when they filmed the Reunion in July, it aired in August clear through the end of the season in September.  New questions, new accusations all hurled at them.  I don't believe Luann is down with Tom catting around, just because I think she has a big ego and has the smarts to not jump on every rumor and make her time with Tom miserable.  Why be miserable when you can be skiing or boating?

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The women have repeatedly asked Luann how she feels and expressed their view of Tom's behavior at The Regency.  The idea that Carole doesn't buy that Luann should forgive is on Carole.  It is not some character flaw of Luann's she forgave Tom.  Not to be political but there are certain politicians that make mistakes and voters still support the candidate. 

It always seems odd to me that Ramona, Carole and Bethenny speak at the highest volume possible about what a horrible person Luann is and how she isn't honest with them and then when she tells them exactly how she feels and what she is going to do she is still wrong.  As if Luann has a duty to conform to their way of how she should feel.  If she capitulated she would then be a phony and spineless.  Ramona made me want to set her extensions on fire(not while she wearing them) when she demanded Luann admit to knowing Tom fools around and she let him.  Bethenny and Carole sounded so disingenuous when they were giving Luann a pass if she cancelled her wedding.  That would last to the interview when the two of them would be doing high fives and chest bumps screaming, "I told you so-it was just a storyline."  

Nobody tried to talk Bethenny out of marrying Jason (maybe because she was pregnant at the time) because she sold the world on deep abiding love for Jason, complete with a TV show to chronicle their love and wedding.  Is Bethenny now trying to sell us on the idea if Kelly, Luann and Jill would have approached her she would have changed her mind?  Luann has been fairly honest in saying she wasn't surprised by the divorce because of the differences between the two. 

I have a hard time calling Luann delusional because Sonja is truly the Queen of Delusion on the show.  Luann got a pre-nup, obviously consulted with those she cares about --her family and children.  She spent eleven months with Tom before the wedding and got to relive the cheating moment when they filmed the Reunion in July, it aired in August clear through the end of the season in September.  New questions, new accusations all hurled at them.  I don't believe Luann is down with Tom catting around, just because I think she has a big ego and has the smarts to not jump on every rumor and make her time with Tom miserable.  Why be miserable when you can be skiing or boating?

And for some reason this is also some completely horrific to be excited about... LOL!

• Love 7

Bethenny sold herself out for an entire season of getting married. When I think of her wedding, all I can recall is her peeps holding up her wedding dress so that she could pee in a bucket.

For me, the definitive moment was when the officiant pronounced them husband and wife and Bethenny turned to the guests and STARTED TO WALK DOWN THE AISLE ALONE, basking in the love and admiration of the camer--I mean guests.  I knew then that she had no intention of staying married.  Jason was the only guy she's probably ever dated who wasn't married, wasn't bald and wasn't her height.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think there was wedding special inquiries and then airing the wedding.  Wedding special Luann answered, as any employee should, indirectly.  I do not want drama, I want our wedding to be drama free.  That is a great way of saying no buttinskis from Bravo need apply.  As to airing the wedding-see below:

Apparently Bravo is showing the wedding:  http://www.tvguide.com/news/real-housewives-new-york-andy-cohen-bethenny-ramona-luann-wedding/  Somehow the headline does not match the text.  Andy it isn't an age old question it is a tacky attempt at a storyline.  They have all expressed their "concerns" to Luann, now it is just berating and pretty cheesy plays for camera time.

To me, where it gets off track is when there are claims Luann was denied, she is being demoted she lied.  I don't think Luann knew until the episodes come out if her wedding would be shown or not.  My guess is she and whoever signed the necessary releases and made certain or all footage available to Bravo.  Luann has an on-going relationship with Evine a NBC company so I believe she knows how to tow the line. 

• Love 4

Maybe she didn't want to commit because she wanted to hedge her bets and see if there would be an actual wedding first? lol

As long as Tom isn't caught boinking someone who isn't Luann in public, she might be satisfied to look the other way just to be with her "soulmate".

• Love 4

Do owns a house in the 'Shires

Of hosting? She never will tire.

It's sugar and spice

With her making nice

And she almost lost it in the fire.

(LOL, the Liberty Mutual insurance commercial about having the living room burn down just came on the tube.....)

---------

Of lulu and her new man Tom

The women think this is wrong

Lu's is a fool

for marrying that tool.

and they pray for the marriage to bomb.

• Love 2

Being called by your mother's name is not a criminal behavior , in Bethenny's specific case, it is worse than that IMO, it is an emotional abuse than nobody should tolerate.  

This is not a simple mistake that poor Jason made, this is an intentional hurtful dig at her because he knows how hurt Bethenny is about her childhood. Jason knows Bethenny's worst fears, he knows that she has vowed to break the cycle of abuse and give her daughter a better childhood than she had. So far Bethenny has made her daughter the center of her world and that puts her miles ahead of her mother. 

Jason calling her Bernardette only confirms to me that Jason is and always was an a#$ole , he was performing the role of the nice, wonderful and supportive husband for the cameras, his Dr. Jekill, but as soon as the cameras were gone he became the Mr. Hyde that he always was. This side of Jason is what is deceitful, he knew that he had to look good for the cameras so when they split he could contest the prenup that he signed. 

It doesn't matter really because for those who hate Bethenny, it wouldn't matter if the judge would convict him for harassing and stalking, they will always find a way to blame Bethenny for it.  Jason and only Jason is responsible for his own actions, Jason and his mother colluded to commit fraud and notarized a document that would allow him to squat in an apartment that wasn't his, that is not gossip, that is a fact.

Between exaggeration (Bethenny) and criminal behavior (Jason and his mother) I will put my faith on Bethenny every single time. 

• Love 17

Whatever is going on between Luann and Tom, they seem happy with one another. That is enough for me and should be enough for the other harpies.

This is mature love, he made a mistake. She forgave him, time to move on...

I love that Luann has long time girlfriends and maintain close relationships with her large family.

To me, it demonstrates that besides all her faults, she is a stand up woman.

So she can be rude and tacky at times, aren't we all?

10 minutes ago, Leroux said:

Being called by your mother's name is not a criminal behavior , in Bethenny's specific case, it is worse than that IMO, it is an emotional abuse than nobody should tolerate.  

This is not a simple mistake that poor Jason made, this is an intentional hurtful dig at her because he knows how hurt Bethenny is about her childhood. Jason knows Bethenny's worst fears, he knows that she has vowed to break the cycle of abuse and give her daughter a better childhood than she had. So far Bethenny has made her daughter the center of her world and that puts her miles ahead of her mother. 

Jason calling her Bernardette only confirms to me that Jason is and always was an a#$ole , he was performing the role of the nice, wonderful and supportive husband for the cameras, his Dr. Jekill, but as soon as the cameras were gone he became the Mr. Hyde that he always was. This side of Jason is what is deceitful, he knew that he had to look good for the cameras so when they split he could contest the prenup that he signed. 

It doesn't matter really because for those who hate Bethenny, it wouldn't matter if the judge would convict him for harassing and stalking, they will always find a way to blame Bethenny for it.  Jason and only Jason is responsible for his own actions, Jason and his mother colluded to commit fraud and notarized a document that would allow him to squat in an apartment that wasn't his, that is not gossip, that is a fact.

Between exaggeration (Bethenny) and criminal behavior (Jason and his mother) I will put my faith on Bethenny every single time. 

Can you point me to the story about the notarized doc? I am lost. ;-)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Whatever is going on between Luann and Tom, they seem happy with one another. That is enough for me and should be enough for the other harpies.

I love that Luann has long time girlfriends and maintain close relationships with her large family.

The OP is referring to the Trust document that was thrown out because Jason's mom is a notary in PA but not in NY, something, BTW, that Bethenny was well aware of when she had her then mother in-law notarize said document.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

This is one but there are a lot of them out there.  This particular judgement was not sealed.  Nor was the judgement upholding the pre nup.  That was the judgement that took away Hoppy's alimony and said he had to pay back what he already got paid.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2015/05/21/bethenny-frankel-get-her-tribeca-pad-back-after-judge-rules-trust-used-to-purchase-property-is-invalid/

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Leroux said:

To vilify one person while ignoring similarly hurtful behavior of another is annoying I agree.

But Beth has EXHIBITED in great detail how hurtful SHE is and nasty and intentionally cruel. So I'm to assume Jason should have to TOLERATE that sort of emotional abuse while pretending him taking a dig at Beth is some tortuous, unforgivable act poor poor innocent Beth had to "endure".

We only have Beth's word on all of this "torture".

I find it easy to believe that Jason may have started to go tit for tat with Beth after WATCHING HIM ENDURE that bitch on their spin offs but to then make this into something that Beth is the only sufferer is beyond unbelievable. I think they BOTH didn't realize how much compromise was going to be needed of the other when they decided to move as fast as they did and it quickly turned into resentment. However from what I SAW Beth was quicker to take it to an ugly, rigid and inflexible place much sooner and much more viciously than Jason.

They are BOTH in an unfortunate situation that stemmed from decisions they BOTH made and neither one of them can claim to be the sole victim in the aftermath. But of course that won't stop Beth from doing just that. 

17 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

So. Much. This!!

Oh and apparently Lu's messy moments are somehow more unforgivable than Beth's heinous behavior and "telling it like it is". No what that witch does is what's truly worthy of disdain and disgust.

PPttuoooii!!

• Love 10

While I believe that it is vile for Jason to call Beth by her mother's name, we don't know the circumstances nor the way Jason said it.

was it a light "Beth you are starting to sound like B.?"

or was it a "Bitch you are just like Bernadette!"?

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

While I believe that it is vile for Jason to call Beth by her mother's name, we don't know the circumstances nor the way Jason said it.

was it a light "Beth you are starting to sound like B.?"

or was it a "Bitch you are just like Bernadette!"?

And was it in response to maybe Beth barking at him that she wished she never named Brynn after his brother? There's a lot of emotional weapons to go around in that mess of messes.

It could have easily come out after a very dirty exchange they were both having with each other. Do we really think Beth keeps her exchanges with him clean? She can't even be in the same house with Lu without spouting some rude, hateful snark UNPROVOKED.

An excerpt from an exchange based on Beth's recollection????

Really. That's what should pass as solid info?

SMH.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

This is one but there are a lot of them out there.  This particular judgement was not sealed.  Nor was the judgement upholding the pre nup.  That was the judgement that took away Hoppy's alimony and said he had to pay back what he already got paid.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2015/05/21/bethenny-frankel-get-her-tribeca-pad-back-after-judge-rules-trust-used-to-purchase-property-is-invalid/

And then there is the time the judge ordered him to stop secretly recording Beth and her staff - both audio and video. Oh, and he was also accused of hacking into her employees emails at that time. Sounds like Jason has had a thing with emails for a while. Nasty, nasty man. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2426114/Judge-bans-Bethenny-Frankel-Jason-Hoppy-secretly-recording-divorce-gets-nastier.html

• Love 11

Ugh, Amen. Being married to Jason does sound like it could be torture.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The OP is referring to the Trust document that was thrown out because Jason's mom is a notary in PA but not in NY, something, BTW, that Bethenny was well aware of when she had her then mother in-law notarize said document.

It doesn't matter that Bethany is well aware of it, who is the idiot attorney who drafted the trust? No witnesses?  No initialing every page?   

Did they copy a trust from the internet on their own or something?

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Lemons said:

It doesn't matter that Bethany is well aware of it, who is the idiot attorney who drafted the trust? No witnesses?  No initialing every page?   

Did they copy a trust from the internet on their own or something?

Who knows but it was a fail all around IMO, not just on Jason/his mom but the lawyer and on Bethenny herself. I always felt that Bethenny bought that apartment knowing she was about to end the marriage in the not too distant future (hence her taking away the small space for Jason and making it into a giant closet for herself). Heck, the only concession she gave Jason in that apartment was the TV, she ignored pretty much everything else he wanted.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I asked someone not to comment on my 110 lb figure which is actually 160lbs and even though it may bug others that I'm trying to pass myself off as a slim size 2 when I'm actually wearing a 10... Does this mean I'm to be bombarded with the topic until others are satisfied that I will no longer classify myself as a size 2 wearing 110lb person? I mean is that really a back and forth that HAS TO happen? It's all just so very unnecessary. Sheesh!

Probably in the real world your real friends would honor your request and just roll her eyes every time that you insist you are a size 2 , but in the world of reality tv if you said that you were a size 2 and you were not, the blogger sphere would rip you to shreds. Too many examples to count. 

Luann is not a debutante, she has been in the world of reality TV for 9 seasons, she knows that there are things that happen outside of filming that most coworkers never bring up on screen: Bethenny's BF, Mario's cheating, Victoria's using the N word, Kelly's physical assault, there is almost a rule about it, if you don't ever mentioned it, then it is a NO-NO to talk about it. Ramona broke that and retweet about Victoria and she caught he%^^ for it, huge backlash. But still Ramona didn't directly talk about it on screen, she hinted but never mentioned it directly. 

If Luann wanted a private relationship with people staying out of her business, then it was in her power to do so by keeping it out of screen, Luann chose to date Tom, despite the fact that two of her coworkers have had affairs with him, she chose to make her love life her story line and once you put it out there for public consumption then there is no going back. Luann was married with the count for three seasons and she managed to keep their open relationship out of the show by not talking about it and the count very rarely filming, I read some NY page six articles about her slutty behavior but never heard about it until later (season 6 I believe). 

Luann put her relationship front and center, Tom cheating scandals are fair game, especially when it seems like he hasn't stopped. Luann wanted to have a story line, she has it now. 

• Love 12

I think there was wedding special inquiries and then airing the wedding.  Wedding special Luann answered, as any employee should, indirectly.  I do not want drama, I want our wedding to be drama free.  That is a great way of saying no buttinskis from Bravo need apply. 

And it's an even greater way of saying, "Mmmm, that wedding-special payment you're offering isn't enough. Up the price and we'll talk."

3 hours ago, BBHN said:

Maybe she didn't want to commit because she wanted to hedge her bets and see if there would be an actual wedding first? lol

As long as Tom isn't caught boinking someone who isn't Luann in public, she might be satisfied to look the other way just to be with her "soulmate".

Excellent points.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, AnnaL said:

Probably in the real world your real friends would honor your request and just roll her eyes every time that you insist you are a size 2 , but in the world of reality tv if you said that you were a size 2 and you were not, the blogger sphere would rip you to shreds. Too many examples to count. 

Luann is not a debutante, she has been in the world of reality TV for 9 seasons, she knows that there are things that happen outside of filming that most coworkers never bring up on screen: Bethenny's BF, Mario's cheating, Victoria's using the N word, Kelly's physical assault, there is almost a rule about it, if you don't ever mentioned it, then it is a NO-NO to talk about it. Ramona broke that and retweet about Victoria and she caught he%^^ for it, huge backlash. But still Ramona didn't directly talk about it on screen, she hinted but never mentioned it directly. 

If Luann wanted a private relationship with people staying out of her business, then it was in her power to do so by keeping it out of screen, Luann chose to date Tom, despite the fact that two of her coworkers have had affairs with him, she chose to make her love life her story line and once you put it out there for public consumption then there is no going back. Luann was married with the count for three seasons and she managed to keep their open relationship out of the show by not talking about it and the count very rarely filming, I read some NY page six articles about her slutty behavior but never heard about it until later (season 6 I believe). 

Luann put her relationship front and center, Tom cheating scandals are fair game, especially when it seems like he hasn't stopped. Luann wanted to have a story line, she has it now. 

Luann wants her wishes to be respected. There's a difference. She wants the mean spiritedness to stop. If they weren't being so hateful she wouldn't mind them being involved obviously.

She can't expect privacy but she should be able to request that her decisions be respected and expect the others to comply. Especially when going against that request is just plain hateful.

Sure, when it comes to reality TV loss of privacy is to be expected but losing your privacy doesn't automatically mean that being treated disrespectfully should also automatically be a part of the deal. Or accepted as such.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 5

Be careful what you wish for, I suppose...

In reality Bethenny probably could bring criminal charges against Mrs. Hoppy herself but she doesn't want to bring more problems.  If it was me, the lawsuit would had already been filed. Her fraudulently behavior is what allowed him to stay in that apartment for as long as he did, that must have cause lots of financial expenses. Luckily the judge saw through this machinations and threw the trust in the garbage. 

Between Jason, his mother and his father I can see how Bethenny hit the lottery of the creepo family, worse yet when they have the  image of the wonderful all american family that can do no wrong.  

Malicious intent indeed...ouch. That sucks for Bethenny.

• Love 5
(edited)
20 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Well, if this theory is proven true, the entire family needs to move to Hollywood asap. Their acting is simply amazing.

They could do a reboot of Clue....

;-)

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Just coming up from the Season 8 Reunion 1,2,3 Vortex. Luann did not say she didn't want Bravo to film the wedding. Luann said Tom is a private person - I think that was because of all of the heat he was getting from episodes that aired. Remember, he fell into that woman's clutches? This was more about whether Tom would be on screen more next season. On things they regret, Luann regrets that she fought with Tom that night - like she drove him to stick his tongue down Regency Bunny's (NOT KFB) throat. Huh?

I saw a few of her earlier videos/interviews after the reunions aired - she said that Jacques and the Count were happy for her. The Count is insisting on walking her down the aisle. She's not sure which of the ladies she is inviting but Dorinda definitely. A lot we'll see and coy remarks on the other HW's (Sonja, Carole, Bethenny, Ramona, Jules)

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AnnaL said:

Maybe the best post ever. 

• Love 6