Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat: S34.14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / Reunion

• Start Topic

(edited)

This was kind of fun for a bit but now it's getting messy and overlong. Make it over already. 

ETA. I would like Sarah more if she didn't equate every thing she did in this game to being a police officer. 

Edited by MissEwa
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And now Sarah is saying Brad is a professional athlete, so no wonder he did so well in the challenges.

So votes are looking like:

Sarah-Zeke, Cirie, Michaela

Brad-Debbie, Ozzy

Troy-no one.

I'd think it's safe to say that Tai is not voting to give Brad a million dollars.

• Love 5
(edited)

Sarah just gave an amazing closing statement.

I think Troy knows he's not winning.  He's giving a "thanks for the parting gifts" speech.

Brad is sulking as usual.  If he loses I'm sure he's going to blame the TC format.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 9
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Oh, I'm sorry...Troyzan's still here?  At least he knows he's out.  Kudos to him for appearing to take it well.

He looked like he had tears in his eyes when it was over. 

• Love 2

So rather than questioning Jeff made it a "final tribal counsel" where they all discussed everything.  At first I didn't like it but I'm thinking it's good for all of them to discuss the game like that.  Sometimes it helps sway someone on the vote.

• Love 3

Fishbach just tweeted: If the jury's not thinking what he wants them to think, he can just ask a leading question or turn it over to someone whose opinion he likes

True. This is a lot easier for Jeff to manipulate than the standard FTC format. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

If I need a lawyer, I would not hire Brad.

Good Sarah, in on every vote, constantly adapting.

Troy concedes

Brad would be the perfect lawyer if you need to sue someone who gave you bad tattoos. He knows the pain of getting terrible tattoos!

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

He looked like he had tears in his eyes when it was over. 

He's probably secretly praying that the clip of him saying he could beat anyone doesn't make it to air.

So Sarah likely has Zeke, Michaela, Cirie, Hali, Tai

Brad Ozzy, Debbie, maybe Sierra.

Damn, the reunion is going to be shorter than normal this year.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, Haleth said:

I like the discussion better than canned Q and As.

I like it because i think it's open discussion and then everyone gets to know everything. 
What I don't like is - some of the jury were making the final 3 arguments for them. that's not how it should go. 

• Love 6
Just now, Haleth said:

I like the discussion better than canned Q and As.

Agreed. Though you would probably not see an Amanda-style total final tribal failure with this format, since each player's advocates on the jury are helping them make their points.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Ozzy: Brad deserves to win because he's the most like ME!!! 

I think Ozzy is totally wrong to support Brad, but I totally get it.  He has to vote Brad to justify his own all braun, no brains strategy that has failed over and over 

• Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

So rather than questioning Jeff made it a "final tribal counsel" where they all discussed everything.  At first I didn't like it but I'm thinking it's good for all of them to discuss the game like that.  Sometimes it helps sway someone on the vote.

It is a way for Probst to get even more air time.

I predict that within ten years, when you switch the channel to CBS, you will see Probst talking 24 hours a day.

It will be "All Probst - All the Time!"

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, MissEwa said:

Fishbach just tweeted: If the jury's not thinking what he wants them to think, he can just ask a leading question or turn it over to someone whose opinion he likes

yah. Jeff should have shut up. 

• Love 2
Just now, Bryce Lynch said:

I think Ozzy is totally wrong to support Brad, but I totally get it.  He has to vote Brad to justify his own all braun, no brains strategy that has failed over and over 

I was going to say "But Tony won," but I have to take that back.  As much as I dislike Tony, the man was smart.  And I don't actually remember him winning many--if any--individual challenges.

• Love 3
(edited)

I agree that this is likely a way to manipulate the FTC, which is what Jeff said at the start of the season.  Well, maybe not those exact words, but he said this was in response to the Kaoh Rong finale and the influence of jurors at Ponderosa.  How this helps, I don't know.  It just seems like a way for him to meddle.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, wallflower75 said:

I was going to say "But Tony won," but I have to take that back.  As much as I dislike Tony, the man was smart.  And I don't actually remember him winning many--if any--individual challenges.

if i recall properly - he won two. 

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

He's probably secretly praying that the clip of him saying he could beat anyone doesn't make it to air.

So Sarah likely has Zeke, Michaela, Cirie, Hali, Tai

Brad Ozzy, Debbie, maybe Sierra.

Damn, the reunion is going to be shorter than normal this year.

Historically, Andrea votes for the person she's mad at but outplayed her.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I agree that this is likely a way to manipulate the FTC, which is what Jeff said at the start of the season.  Well, maybe not those exact words, but he said this was in response to the Kaoh Rong finale and the influence of jurors at Ponderosa.  How this helps, I don't know.

what do you mean? i obviously missed something. 

3 minutes ago, MissEwa said:

But you could make the argument that Jeff could  manipulate them at every tribal council, not just this one.  He could be influencing the outcome a lot sooner than here.  It would just mean more here.

• Love 1
(edited)

I love Michaela.  She said anyone not voting for her is a bitter betty.

Ozzy voted Brad.

Zeke for Sarah.

Debbie for Brad.

No more votes seen.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

what do you mean? i obviously missed something. 

At the start of the MvsGX, Probst gave an interview where he said that they were doing something different with the jury for this season.  During KR, there was controversy that Scot and Jason bullied people at Ponderosa to vote for Michele, and that was the cause of Aubry's demise.

Just now, cooksdelight said:

I love Michaela. She gets it. Vote for who played the best game, whether they voted you out or not. Don't be a Bitter Betty!

Have to define what good gameplay is though.  By this standard Hantz should have won, but he played an awful game, twice.

Didn't realize live discussion was happening. Shut up Ozzy. The fact that Debbie agrees with you is all the proof that you're wrong in your stumping for Brad. I love how Troyzan saw the writing on the wall and didn't even bother with a final plea because he knew that wasn't happening. I sort of checked out of the season in the last two episodes so it would be fitting if Brad wins this. But Sarah deserves to win this season, in my opinion. 

• Love 4

And now we have to hear about the concept of game changers again.

Brad looks miserable.  Not digging the 'stache.  Sarah looks nervous, and Troy looks happy because he knows he ain't winning.

• Love 4