Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Joe was once housebound and alone, but is now engaged and planning a wedding. After losing over 300 pounds, Pauline is on the verge of independence if she can qualify for skin surgery.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the East Coast showing and again during the West Coast showing. 

Before posting on this week’s episode, why not check out the newly updated Mod Note for the My 600 Lb Life forum?  It’s like a slice of homemade pie with a big glass of refreshing lemonade!  (Or, if you prefer, a bag of greasy fast food eaten hurriedly in your car).  

• Love 4

Hello everybody! Hello Mama A aka Sophia Patrillo the Second!!!  If I remember Pauline was quite annoying so Sophia the Second  should have some real zingers tonight. ?

• Love 5
Just now, Kid said:

Hello everybody! Hello Mama A aka Sophia Patrillo the Second!!!  If I remember Pauline was quite annoying so Sophia the Second  should have some real zingers tonight. ?

Hi hon! Lol! Mom says hi!! She's had her nap and is watching! 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I'm here but I'm worried this mattress makes me look fat, so someone bring me some rice, frahd if you got it.

Do they make mattresses in black?  It's so slimming!  :)

• Love 5

Hi everyone! Mom and I are here! Moms got her baked potato and Pirates booty popcorn! 

Mom saw Joe kissing his fiancé and said "she's getting married to a woman?" She can't believe Joe is a man. ?

Mom also just yelled to Dr Now "I love you!"  Lol

• Love 13

Hi Everybody!  I'm going to try to watch the remake of "Dirty Dancing" so I might not be around much tonight (if it's good).

However, the movie has already started out wrong.  Instead of having the Ronettes singing "Be My Baby", someone else is covering it!  SACRILEGE!!!!

• Love 1
Just now, Anchorabu said:

Hi everyone! Mom and I are here! Moms got her baked potato and Pirates booty popcorn! 

Mom saw Joe kissing his fiancé and said "she's getting married to a woman?" She can't believe Joe is a man. ?

Mom also just yelled to Dr Now "I love you!"  Lol

I love your mom, I thought the same thing!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Joe's voice is so strange.

I know... and he sounds even more like a woman (and looks like a woman too)... but at least he seems (so far) to be doing well. 

And Good Evening Everyone!!! 

• Love 1