Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20/S07: Where Are They Now? Milla & Charity LIVE CHAT Parts 1 & 2

• Start Topic

For those who watch MBFFL - Charley is Whitney's weight and Dr. Now won't approve her for surgery!  I wonder the magnitude of shit fit whit would pitch.   I would LOVE to see a crossover show 

• Love 7

It's like they think that once they hit their goal weight that's it. They will be at goal and can just enjoy being thinner. Like June quibbling over not wanting to be under 200#. Like Dr. Now said, it's not about a number, it's about changing eating habits and that means forever or else they'll just start gaining back. Maybe slowly but still. They'll just end up back at 300+, 400+, 500+. 

• Love 4
Just now, notyrmomma said:

For those who watch MBFFL - Charley is Whitney's weight and Dr. Now won't approve her for surgery!  I wonder the magnitude of shit fit whit would pitch.   I would LOVE to see a crossover show 

Probably none since her weight is NOT a problem and she's so effin FABULOUS!!!

• Love 11
Just now, okerry said:

good grief, could this get any sadder? Milla's husband is about to die but she can't/won't go to his deathbed to be there for him. Wow.

I would figure out a way to be there!  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Probably none since her weight is NOT a problem and she's so effin FABULOUS!!!

It would TOTALLY be a "See, I'm not that fat. I'm fine. They won't even approve me for WLS because I'm healthy and fine". Ugh. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

It's like they think that once they hit their goal weight that's it. They will be at goal and can just enjoy being thinner. Like June quibbling over not wanting to be under 200#. Like Dr. Now said, it's not about a number, it's about changing eating habits and that means forever or else they'll just start gaining back. Maybe slowly but still. They'll just end up back at 300+, 400+, 500+. 

Yes. I've kept off 30lbs for a few years now and it requires a change in habits and lifestyle.

• Love 3
(edited)
Just now, Barb23 said:

Yes I think so. I  love love love the salmon & the Corky's wings.  They are on expensive side but because of my RA, I don't get out to store much so I like getting it delivered to my door.

Barb, have you tried any of the meal delivery services?  I've tried a few, including Plated, Hello Fresh and currently Home Chef.  They're similar and pretty good.

But Pantry Boy is awesome because they send you crockpot meals that are already prepped, measured, cut up, etc.  You just dump it it into the slow cooker for 4-6 hours.  At most, you may have to make some rice.  I'm just too picky and couldn't find enough of their choices that I like.  You should check it out!

Edited by CouchTater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Maybe if Charly went out and got herself a job as she should be doing at that age, her and her mother wouldn't be together all the time and getting on each other's nerves!  These two are getting annoying fast.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

Oh its coming.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom regarding Milla not getting out of bed to go see her dying husband: "boy is she something. I'd like to see them stop me!"

While I have never met her and only know her through her delightful comments, I'm pretty sure Momma A is a force of nature that would not be stopped once determined to do something. Oh, and thank her for me. I am now happily addicted to the Pirate's Booty snacks. :) 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Kid said:

The fiancé looks as young as her daughter.

I believe he's her daughter's uncle!  Yes, her father's much younger brother who apparently was dropped on his head at birth.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Barb, have you tried any of the meal delivery services?  I've tried a few, including Plated, Hello Fresh and currently Home Chef.  They're similar and pretty good.

But Pantry Boy is awesome because they send you crockpot meals that are already prepped, measured, cut up, etc.  You just dump it it into the slow cooker for 4-6 hours.  At most, you may have to make some rice.  I'm just too picky and couldn't find enough of their options that I like.  You should check it out!

I'm a blue apron fan myself.  The BEST thing about it is that the portions they give you are for a regular person and not humongous restaurant size portions--very little waste.

• Love 4

Those wings have just got me fascinated. Anybody see *Maleficent,* where her wings were taken from her and she kept them in a big glass case on the castle walls? And sometimes the wings would try to flap on their own? I wonder . . . 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's how she kept the young boyfriend satisfied. ;)

Ducking for cover after that one............

Just scrolled back during commercial break to read what I missed and just your comment Armchair Critic; will be retrieving your flaming undies from neighbor's swimming pool!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

But Pantry Boy is awesome because they send you crockpot meals that are already prepped, measured, cut up, etc.  You just dump it it into the slow cooker for 4-6 hours.  At most, you may have to make some rice.  I'm just too picky and couldn't find enough of their options that I like.  You should check it out!

I haven't tried them but the Pantry Boy sounds great. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, okerry said:

Those wings have just got me fascinated. Anybody see *Maleficent,* where her wings were taken from her and she kept them in a big glass case on the castle walls? And sometimes the wings would try to flap on their own? I wonder . . . 

*Sprays crystal light through nose

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

You are missing out on the host David Venable's "yum yum face" when he eats food on QVC. 

"Happy Dance, Happy Dance!"

• Love 3

Good grief. Charity can't even get the food out of the large shopping bag to start eating. Which has me thinking, what did they order for 2 of them to need a shopping bag?

• Love 4