Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Reddit comments on Paul's "blackface." 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/6nqj45/about_pauls_black_masksnake_costume_situation_the/

I listened to the clip and did not hear anything to imply Paul was using a piece of someone's tights to do an Al Jolsen blackface moment.  He called it a mask, a black mast.  If someone can lead me to a clip of him actually saying he chose black for his face mask on purpose to do "blackface"  please guide me to it.  Thanks. 

The DR might tell him not to use the mask because of how it may be interpreted, knowing fully that is already in progress. 

I'm reading the comments and haven't gotten around to watching the clip yet, but it seems like others, such as Jessica and Elena, were trying to convince him to wear a different coloured mask. I think that it's more of the fact that people can easily misinterpret his intentions, whether or not he means anything by it. Either way, already judging by the social media comments of him considering to do this, it won't bode well if he actually goes through with it. I'm surprised he hasn't thought of these implications, but I guess for a 24 year old, he's still very much immature and ignorant. 

Honestly, I doubt he even knows who Al Jolson is. 

Either way, DR won't allow him to do it now, not that they would have before. They will probably keep Paul in DR for a while to tell him not to. They probably have already seen this situation blow up and they won't allow him to do it on national television. At least, they'll tell him not to do anything with the mask. 

Oh, I have finally watched the clip and he does say black face, but not blackface. Again, all ignorance, it seems. If anything, I'd say he's sexist because he always does this kind of stuff toward women but he hasn't done anything humiliating like this to a man. And I say it's humiliating more for Dom because he will be doing it to call her out. I don't even like Dom and think she's made grave errors in her game, but think that this is stupid as hell and I feel for her. Much like I felt for Bridgette and Michelle last season when Paul went after them. 

Sadly, Paul is the type to do something stupid like this, ESPECIALLY if he knows it'll get on TV. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm surprised he hasn't thought of these implications, but I guess for a 24 year old, he's still very much immature and ignorant. 

Yea, for someone who acts like he knows everything and is super educated and worldly, he's actually just an immature, ignorant boy.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, I have finally watched the clip and he does say black face, but not blackface. Again, all ignorance, it seems. If anything, I'd say he's sexist because he always does this kind of stuff toward women but he hasn't done anything humiliating like this to a man.

I don't see this as gender specific.  Dom is irritating the shit out of everyone with her superior attitude and has set herself up for ridicule.   God clearly told Paul to do this.  It is a reap what you sow moment.  

When Paul walked in on the first episode my brain started eating itself, but I have found myself defending him, much to my surprise and horror.

I am looking forward to this.   

(edited)

Ummm ... 

Yea, no. This has gone way past acceptable. I mean imo it was never anything but an asshole moment, but certainly everyone can agree there's nothing cute or funny about it at all now. Clearly Production hasn't talked to him about this. I thought they would. A part of me hopes they let him do it so the internet can become even more enraged at him. Paul hate soothes me!

Also, Kevin has been low key sexist and racist all season, but I feel like this has taken it to a high key level.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ummm ... 

Yea, no. This has gone way past acceptable. I mean imo it was never anything but an asshole moment, but certainly everyone can agree there's nothing cute or funny about it at all now. Clearly Production hasn't talked to him about this. I thought they would. A part of me hopes they let him do it so the internet can become even more enraged at him. Paul hate soothes me!

Also, Kevin has been low key sexist and racist all season, but I feel like this has taken it to a high key level.

I get that Paul might think that this whole whip thing is harmless and all in good fun, and I think he's thinking more along the lines of a snake tamer costume, but...yeah, no. I'm giving Big Brother until an hour after wake up for them to call Paul into the DR until I stop giving THEM the benefit of the doubt. Then again, they did nothing about the actual blatant racism in BB15 so why should I expect them to do anything now? 

Either way, Paul's not winning fan favourite now so that's a relief! And maybe, just maybe, he'll be the first male to be booed at his eviction.

Yes, I still have hope that these Minion Morons will evict him before final 2. 

• Love 4

They have nothing to do other than focusing on the snake costume and we have nothing else to talk about either!  LOL  Much ado about very little.  Black mask is not a statement, it is a mistake.  DR will kill that idea if an HG doesn't first.  I read that Elena did mention to use a different color.  

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, for someone who acts like he knows everything and is super educated and worldly, he's actually just an immature, ignorant boy.

Once you get past the stupid beard and bloviating, he's really just a 24 year old rich kid who still lives with mommy and daddy.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

If Alex took Paul to the end I think she'd win. I think that Paul thinks he'll win if he gets to the end this time but I don't think they'll give it to him. Of course, that's a long way to go.

I think Paul would absolutely beat Alex. Male usually beats female in F2 (last season notwithstanding). Jury will be filled with Paul's toadies, and frankly the cool kids still don't really like Alex.

That being said, I don't see Paul ever going to the end with her. She's way too big of a threat at this point.

• Love 5
(edited)

Paul is an asshole he was last season and he's one this season. I see all these people on Twitter/Social Media all upset that he's "behaving this way". HE WAS LIKE THIS LAST YEAR!! None of this is shocking at all. 

There is NO WAY CBS is going to let him dress up the way he's talking about. They will stop that REALLY quick if they actually see him trying. Snakesuit probably, if he starts painting anything on his face, he's getting called to the DR ASAP. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 10
(edited)
57 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paul is an asshole he was last season and he's one this season. I see all these people on Twitter/Social Media all upset that he's "behaving this way". HE WAS LIKE THIS LAST YEAR!! None of this is shocking at all. 

Right! Still, I love seeing all the Paul hate online.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Once you get past the stupid beard and bloviating, he's really just a 24 year old rich kid who still lives with mommy and daddy.

Really though. Such a spoiled, entitled idiot. He is like the epitome of white male privilege lol.

They just called for Cameron to get fresh batteries lol.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

I'm starting to like Jason more and more.

Do you have the feeds?  LOL!   I do like him but he does not have an original thought.   Mr, "oh look, a bunny rabbit!"  

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

A black mask and a whip? Is he that stupid he is ignorant to how they would be perceived? No way CBS lets this air.

They don't have a whip.  They (Paul/Kevin) were fantasizing on how to make a snake costume so it looked long and snake like.  

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Do you have the feeds?  LOL!   I do like him but he does not have an original thought.   Mr, "oh look, a bunny rabbit!"  

No, but even on the broadcast show I am starting to like him more. I didn't like him at all a week or two ago. And from reading the reports, he seems to get it more than some people do. I just really can't stand Paul or Alex and they are the focus of 98% of the show.

• Love 2
(edited)

I mean I have the feeds and I like Jason more than most of these people. Sure, he's high key sexist and low key racist, but pretty much everyone there is so. And at least he sees Paul for who he is and gets that him and Alex are never going to really be part of 'the group.'

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Victim Noises said:

No, but even on the broadcast show I am starting to like him more. I didn't like him at all a week or two ago. And from reading the reports, he seems to get it more than some people do. I just really can't stand Paul or Alex and they are the focus of 98% of the show.

Every year, production seems to increase their level of interference with the show. They script the DR sessions and determine how much air time HGs will get.  Paul is their favorite, but their love for him backfired. 

I am one of the few that likes Josh. He is a real doofus and is good for comic relief. 

• Love 1
Just now, DakotaLavender said:

I am one of the few that likes Josh. He is a real doofus and is good for comic relief. 

I love Josh. I love a good doofus! Plus he actually has more self-awareness than a lot of them and understands what's going on in the game better than most.

• Love 4
Just now, Victim Noises said:

I like Jason, too.  His idea, and often a good one, can be blown out of the water by the next person he talks to.  He needs feedback and assurance that his plan is well received by Kevin and Paul mainly and is also influenced by Alex. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean I have the feeds and I like Jason more than most of these people. Sure, he's high key sexist and low key racist, but pretty much everyone there is so. And at least he sees Paul for who he is and gets that him and Alex are never going to really be part of 'the group.'

He doesn't see Paul that way at all.  He trusts him totally.  Alex tells him not to trust Paul but he doesn't pay attention.   It was not even 90 seconds after he left the talk with Alex that he summoned Paul into HN room to talk about what to do with the veto.  

(edited)
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He doesn't see Paul that way at all.  He trusts him totally.  Alex tells him not to trust Paul but he doesn't pay attention.   It was not even 90 seconds after he left the talk with Alex that he summoned Paul into HN room to talk about what to do with the veto.  

The opposite really. But Jason lets Alex (and anyone really) influence him too much, so he doubts his own thoughts. He needs to stop letting Alex's dumb ass make him believe he has no idea what he's talking about. 

They're both very easily swayed. Alex will get it, but then she'll talk to Paul for 2 seconds and start believing he loves her and he'd never betray her and he never lies. LOL. Jason will have everything pegged but then Alex will tell him he's stupid and he believes her.

ETA: Alex needs to listen to Jason/Josh/Ramses more and to Paul/Elena/Raven less.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love Josh. I love a good doofus! Plus he actually has more self-awareness than a lot of them and understands what's going on in the game better than most.

Only problems I have with Jason:

1. The Paul-love - although to be fair, the only people currently in the House who do NOT appear to be infected with some form of Paulafilia are Alex and Dom, so Jason is definitely voting with the House on that'un.
  2. Inability to commit to a course of action.  I've seen busted-latch gates swinging in the wind which were more constant than Jason.  Jason's opinion is usually the last other-person's opinion he heard.
  3. JASON HAS NEXT-TO-NO INDOOR VOICE.  VIRTUALLY EVERY SENTENCE IS DELIVERED IN A SHOUT, ESPECIALLY OUTDOORS.  JASON SHOUTS MORE THAN PAUL, AND I DID NOT BELIEVE THIS WAS POSSIBLE.
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

The opposite really. But Jason lets Alex (and anyone really) influence him too much, so he doubts his own thoughts. He needs to stop letting Alex's dumb ass make him believe he has no idea what he's talking about. 

They're both very easily swayed. Alex will get it, but then she'll talk to Paul for 2 seconds and start believing he lovers her and he'd never betray her and he never lies. LOL. Jason will have everything pegged but then Alex will tell him he's stupid and he believes her.

YES and one in the same!  What we are both saying is not mutually exclusive.  He blows with the wind.  Deep in his heart he trusts Paul and has said that a number of times.  Alex talks him out of it for a minute or so.  She has also told him not to share his thoughts/plans with Kevin and he does.  Of course he does, they spend the early morning hours together and have some things in common.    It is pretty funny to watch.  

I would like Alex to stay out of his ear.  I am not fond of her plans and I wish he would stay away from her.  Jason wants Raven gone (yay)  and Alex wants Jessica out (oh please).  

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

1. The Paul-love - although to be fair, the only people currently in the House who do NOT appear to be infected with some form of Paulafilia are Alex and Dom, so Jason is definitely voting with the House on that'un.

Jason is one of the people with the least amount of Paul love. Or, more accurately, he's one of the few people who outright expresses that Paul is a liar that shouldn't be trusted. Others might feel that way but they don't say it. But again, he lets Alex convince him he's stupid and that all his ideas are wrong.

Alex is just an all around mess who makes little sense lol.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jason is one of the people with the least amount of Paul love. Or, more accurately, he's one of the few people who outright expresses that Paul is a liar that shouldn't be trusted. Others might feel that way but they don't say it. But again, he lets Alex convince him he's stupid and that all his ideas are wrong.

Alex is just an all around mess who makes little sense lol.

I have watched and heard just the opposite from him, which illustrates my point.  That is he changes what he thinks depending on his last conversation.   

There's issue with both Jason and Alex when it comes to Paul. Jason goes with whatever somebody tells him and he does seem to trust Paul to some extent. He changes his mind and allows other people to tell him what to do. He gets loud about his opinions, but he's so easily manipulated that Alex just needs to be the last in his ear. However, he's shown more insight about Paul being less trustworthy than Alex thinks. She wants to get to F3 with Paul and Jason. She's the one that does do what Paul wants. Her goal is getting in good with Paul and the Minions because she thinks that he'll take her to the end. So they're both not great game players in that regard. But Jason's smarter than he gets credit for. He's loud and aggressive and that sometimes blinds the small nugget of game insight that he does have. Much like Josh has game insight, but his blind trust for Paul and his hot temper gets the better of him. Also like how Alex's smarter decisions once in a while gets blinded by her need to be part of the Cool Kids. 

At the very least, Jason has shown less Paul love since Dominique's game blew up. He still is trusting of Paul, but significantly less so since last week. Alex's trust, on the other hand, has gone up. Either way, Jason won't be able to make any of his own moves if Alex is still there, because she belittles him and yells at him and punches him until he agrees. There are many times where I think he eventually agrees with her just to get her to shut up. She's very, very aggressive, much like Paul, and it doesn't make me like her much. There's a difference between being confident and assertive and being aggressive and mean. Alex/Jason can be very loud and very annoying in circumstances, which is what makes it harder to me to watch them for too long, especially together. 

• Love 6
Just now, wings707 said:

I have watched and heard just the opposite from him, which illustrates my point.  That is he changes what he thinks depending on his last conversation.   

He changes because he lets Alex make him think he's an idiot. 

Just now I was like, "Wait, who's HOH?" lol I forgot Alex was for a minute. Probably because Paul has made every decision so far. Which is why I kinda hope Jason doesn't use veto becasue then at least Paul won't get what he wants.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:
  • The Paul-love - although to be fair, the only people currently in the House who do NOT appear to be infected with some form of Paulafilia are Alex and Dom, so Jason is definitely voting with the House on that'un.

I disagree about Alex not having Paulafilia. She has stated multiple times that she is trying to get far with Paul. She wants to be in an alliance with him, hence why she's doing what HE wants in putting Mark up. She was unsure about it until Paul talked to her. She wants to split off the group so her and Jason can work with Paul. Not that Jason isn't on the Paul train either, but I think he's less blinded by the idea of working with him long term. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

1. JASON HAS NEXT-TO-NO INDOOR VOICE.  VIRTUALLY EVERY SENTENCE IS DELIVERED IN A SHOUT, ESPECIALLY OUTDOORS.  JASON SHOUTS MORE THAN PAUL, AND I DID NOT BELIEVE THIS WAS POSSIBLE.

More and more of them seem to be having this issue too... last night i was like OMGGG does anyone speak in a normal voice this season!?!? 

And right now Paul is having this same issue. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I disagree about Alex not having Paulafilia. She has stated multiple times that she is trying to get far with Paul. She wants to be in an alliance with him, hence why she's doing what HE wants in putting Mark up. She was unsure about it until Paul talked to her. She wants to split off the group so her and Jason can work with Paul. Not that Jason isn't on the Paul train either, but I think he's less blinded by the idea of working with him long term. 

Alex also waffles.  Paul has some influence with her.  It is more valiant to say, I am using Paul to get to the end than professing his wisdom.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

More and more of them seem to be having this issue too... last night i was like OMGGG does anyone speak in a normal voice this season!?!? 

And right now Paul is having this same issue. 

Maybe it's the mics?  BB keeps the volume turned up so that we can hear when HGs whisper. 

(edited)

Some excerpts from Alex/Jason's talk this morning:

Jason: Everybody thinks Paul will be there. (Final 3 or 4). That should be a reason why he should be gone. 

Jason tells Alex that maybe Paul is telling them to use veto and telling others he's trying to get them not to use it.

When Jason/Alex decide not to use veto, Alex says you have to tell Paul. Jason asks, "Is he our parent?" He is not telling Paul.

Alex says that because of Paul's reputation, he will not screw her over. Jason says of course he can. Alex disagrees.

The bolded is my fave. Even though, let's face it, Jason is gonna tell Paul lol.

Alex is so blind about this Paul friendship thing. Paul wasn't even loyal to fucking Victor, for fuck's sake! He won't be loyal to you!

• Love 4

Alex is dumb because she doesn't believe that anyone lies and that Paul is all about FRIENDSHIP. I wish she was a better game player, I really do. But let's face it; nobody seems to be smart in the house this year. None of them are as self aware as they could be. And if they are, they don't do anything about it. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I see that Paul is still trying the "I still have safety next week because I won HOH" thing. I can't if these people believe that. They need to at least get DR to confirm it!

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

None of them are as self aware as they could be. And if they are, they don't do anything about it. 

Yea, the people who get it can't do anything about it anyway because it's the people that are so far on the outs that they have no way of making anything happen. They can win HOH but even then the voters have the power so.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I see that Paul is still trying the "I still have safety next week because I won HOH" thing. I can't if these people believe that. They need to at least get DR to confirm it!

Yea, the people who get it can't do anything about it anyway because it's the people that are so far on the outs that they have no way of making anything happen. They can win HOH but even then the voters have the power so.

I kinda hope that Julie blows up his spot and tells the HG this week that Paul's safety is now over. 

• Love 13
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

At the very least, Jason has shown less Paul love since Dominique's game blew up. He still is trusting of Paul, but significantly less so since last week. Alex's trust, on the other hand, has gone up. Either way, Jason won't be able to make any of his own moves if Alex is still there, because she belittles him and yells at him and punches him until he agrees. There are many times where I think he eventually agrees with her just to get her to shut up. She's very, very aggressive, much like Paul, and it doesn't make me like her much. There's a difference between being confident and assertive and being aggressive and mean. Alex/Jason can be very loud and very annoying in circumstances, which is what makes it harder to me to watch them for too long, especially together. 

I agree with your entire post and this is how I view Alex and why I don't like her much.  I am fine with her going soon and I think she will.  Paul does not trust her and his minions trust his pulse on the house so she could be next.  

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Alex is dumb because she doesn't believe that anyone lies and that Paul is all about FRIENDSHIP. I wish she was a better game player, I really do. But let's face it; nobody seems to be smart in the house this year. None of them are as self aware as they could be. And if they are, they don't do anything about it. 

Agree.  Touch her rosary and that is enough for her.  Paul would never do that but it doesn't bother her!  Proof she is under his spell or proof of pinhead thinking. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL!  didn't know he was doing this!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, tinderbox said:

Maybe it's the mics?  BB keeps the volume turned up so that we can hear when HGs whisper. 

nah, they were all louder than normal lol  even raven was at it last night but there was a whole group of them in the kitchen being really loud and fake fighting so i'm sure everything thinks they have to yell so people can hear them. 

4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I kinda hope that Julie blows up his spot and tells the HG this week that Paul's safety is now over. 

That is a slippery topic.  She will announce that to the audience but on their TV, not sure.  Production did tell them the what the sky writing actually said and would be considered interfering.   

26 minutes ago, tinderbox said:

Alex is constantly telling him to shush when they are talking strategy.  

13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I forgot to mention that Matt/Raven kissed earlier. It was just a closed mouth kiss on the lips, but I swear I nearly lost my lunch!

Of course it was closed-mouth. If his saliva were to enter her system, it would cause several of her hearts to stop (not the one in her foot, of course, as that one will continue to throb painfully) and she would die at least once for each one.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That is a slippery topic.  She will announce that to the audience but on their TV, not sure.  Production did tell them the what the sky writing actually said and would be considered interfering.   

I don't think it's a slippery topic. It was for 3 weeks, they have told them other things were over before. If they don't, I think it's only to protect Paul, and that is bullshit. 

• Love 5
(edited)
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I forgot to mention that Matt/Raven kissed earlier. It was just a closed mouth kiss on the lips, but I swear I nearly lost my lunch!

They've been making out in bed late at night the past two nights. Well, by making out, I mean a few short kisses before Matt turns his head and closes his eyes and Raven keeps trying to snuggle closer for more. It's about as exciting to watch as you think. 

26 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't think it's a slippery topic. It was for 3 weeks, they have told them other things were over before. If they don't, I think it's only to protect Paul, and that is bullshit. 

I don't know. I kind of waver on this topic. I'd prefer it if Production doesn't give them any heads up whatsoever because that's how the game is supposed to go. I know everyone wants Julie to tell them because it ruins Paul's game but there's nothing wrong with what he's doing. I'd so as far as to call it great game play, especially since he may have suckered people into believing it. If Cody were still there, he'd be calling bullshit over it but everyone else? Sure, we can trust Paul's word, Paul wouldn't lie to us. Friendship, right?

Plus, I think the lie not called out by Production makes a bigger show when people figure out that he's not safe. Then they'd have two cases of Paul not telling them the truth, which could torpedo his game even more than Julie announcing it. I mean, you know it won't, because he's Boston Rob being trotted out around the track for a victory lap. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

Production would have to step in if asked.  The rules of the game may be malleable but they must be clear.  If someone is granted safety for a specific period of time, the HG's must be told specifically what that time period is.  It would be grossly unfair to not tell the HG's the rules and how they are applied.  You can't play a game you don't know the rules too.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Production would have to step in if asked.  The rules of the game may be malleable but they must be clear.  If someone is granted safety for a specific period of time, the HG's must be told specifically what that time period is.  It would be grossly unfair to not tell the HG's the rules and how they are applied.  You can't play a game you don't know the rules too.

I disagree respectfully. "I'm sorry, we're not allowed to disclose game information." Simple as that. The card said "for the next three evictions". It didn't say "for the next three evictions, unless you win HoH, in which case we'll tack on an extra week". It's on the HGs for not remembering that and believing Paul (if they believe him). Sure, you're not allowed to use Production as a strategy, but is he? He could tell them that the grass is purple and if they believe him, Production shouldn't be able to turn around and say "Uh, guys? Pretty clearly green for gastroparesis."

ETA: Speaking of Paul but in another subject, BB made TMZ. Again. When was the last time, when Jeff may or may not have - ahem - pleasured himself and then wiped his hand on Liz's back? That was a great shitstorm.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

3:00 p.m. - east-coast time, watching TMZ. They are going to have a segment they title "Big Brother contestant mocks black cast mate" . It's due to come-on a little later in the show maybe at the 20 minute/half hour mark.

Ooops, Looks like it's going to be on sooner, like in 5 or 10 minutes.

Edited by Skycatcher
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: Speaking of Paul but in another subject, BB made TMZ. Again. When was the last time, when Jeff may or may not have - ahem - pleasured himself and then wiped his hand on Liz's back? That was a great shitstorm.

Heh. It was actually Julia's back, I think unknown at the time to him. 

Yeah, I think this whole thing sucks. I know Paul didn't mean it as blackface but because of his ignorance, people are taking his words out of context, specifically the media outlets who don't even know about the show. This is not going to bode well for Paul once he gets out of the house, that's for sure.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. It was actually Julia's back, I think unknown at the time to him. 

Yeah, I think this whole thing sucks. I know Paul didn't mean it as blackface but because of his ignorance, people are taking his words out of context, specifically the media outlets who don't even know about the show. This is not going to bode well for Paul once he gets out of the house, that's for sure.

Ah, I had always thought it was Liz. Which is weird because I was surprisingly good at telling the twins apart from pretty early on.

I agree. I don't see any malicious or racist intent, just plain ignorance about how it can be perceived. And honestly, because of that, I don't expect a whole hell of a lot of blowback on him once he's back in the real world. But no doubt, if CBS has been contacted for a statement, there's no way they're not going to persuade him out of the face mask. 

• Love 1