Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

GAG Raven's message with that dark lipstick, she's working on her dying consumptive heroine look, or maybe dying in childbirth look (aka Melanie Wilkes). Matt starts clapping after Raven's good-bye, no one joins in. HA HA HA! She thought she was being America's broken-hearted brave sweetheart, saying farewell to her true love as he goes off to battle with a brave smile on her lips. Oh, he's only going to jury house. The only battle Matt will have is fighting someone over Smores cereal.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The audience has not disappointed. Low cheers, silence during his interview, I am loving it. I can't wait until Raven starts talking about how she couldn't hear the cheering when the feeds come back.

Oh you know she's going to be like "omg did you hear how LOUD they cheered for him!?! That was the loudest cheering ever!!!!!!"

• Love 4

So, even with Matt's exit interview, he still makes it seem like they're just going to be buddies after this. They're going to get Raven's first tattoo, do a road trip, and "hang out". Nothing about exploring a romance, nothing about liking her a lot/loving her, nothing. I give him and Raven a month, at most, before he moves on from his buddy.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Damnit; due to weather conditions, they're delaying the HOH comp. It does look like it's a quiz/mental comp.

They're all in athletic gear.  They wouldn't cover the entire backyard if they only had booths setup for questions.  For some reason they don't want the ground getting wet. 

As I predicted, next week is DE. 

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

They're all in athletic gear.  They wouldn't cover the entire backyard if they only had booths setup for questions.  For some reason they don't want the ground getting wet. 

True. I only took a quick glance; it looked like either a booth or a lane....clearly I wasn't paying closer attention to determine which.

41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

ROFL, and there goes Josh crying again. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Look who's playing the victim! 

He's so sick, bully boy crybaby..the pity  edit..ugh!

31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This jury segment is amazing. I get to see Mark, Elena, and Cody for 10 minutes, so I'm thrilled.

Cody looks happier. Mark is still my boy. I'm dying at the whole "Why are you hugging these people?" gag. 

Nooooo, it's already over. No, go back! Go back to jury! 

Best part of the night! Cody is so onto Paul, what a shame he couldnt get the little twit out!

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 6

Well, I'll be on edge until the HOH comp is over, then be disappointed by the result, then be in a comatose state until next Thursday and start the cycle all over again.  Well, there is silver-lining: at least next week we will get to say good-bye to two of Paul's minions.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 7
Just now, zenithwit said:

Well, I'll be on edge until the HOH comp is over, then be disappointed by the result, then be in a comatose state until next Thursday and start the cycle over again.  Well, there is silver-lining: at least next week we will get to say good-bye to two of Paul's minions.

Well, worst case is Alex winning HOH, so watch that be the case. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Luckily, as zenithwit notes, no matter who goes home, it'll be a Paul minion. So that's something.

And honestly, while there is no real way of it happening, if there's even a THEORETICAL chance of getting rid of Paul before F3, it would be at the DE next week. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Except when they convince her to put up Jason and then blindside her by voting out Jason instead of Kevin next Thursday.  That could be fun.

• Love 3

Seriously, Southern California does not do rain. I spent my whole life  there until I moved to The South 10 years ago. Since then,  I've been thru 3 hurricanes and countless "flash flood" and "tornado" warnings and I FREAK the Hell out.  I don't know how to do weather.  Never owned a coat. If SoCal gets 2 inches of rain the streets flood. The ground is so dry it doesn't absorb water right.  I mean come on - they have a pool table out side under nothing but the sky.  People here don't believe me when I say we didn't have air conditioning and we left our doors and windows open all the time. No bugs. ( Except ants. Lots of ants)!

Edited by Pixiebomb
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

GAG Raven's message with that dark lipstick, she's working on her dying consumptive heroine look, or maybe dying in childbirth look (aka Melanie Wilkes). Matt starts clapping after Raven's good-bye, no one joins in. HA HA HA! She thought she was being America's broken-hearted brave sweetheart, saying farewell to her true love as he goes off to battle with a brave smile on her lips. Oh, he's only going to jury house. The only battle Matt will have is fighting someone over Smores cereal.

Id fight him over this, that shit is good! 

• Love 2

My wife and I got married in San Diego (she had lived there for a few years and her father and brother lived there at the time) and we got there a week before the wedding and it rained (it was in March) and no one knew WHAT the fuck to do. It was hilarious (but a bit scary, as they drive so fast in SoCal, so driving was a bit hazardous). 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I only took a quick glance; it looked like either a booth or a lane....clearly I wasn't paying closer attention to determine which.

I watch too many historical programs. It looked like a row of chopping blocks set up and heads were going to roll.  Off with their heads !!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Sleeping puppies!! They were tearing around before.

LOL - Even the puppies are bored with this drivel .

• Love 5