Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Jason is an idiot for pretending everyone didn't know and taking all the heat. 

Right. I mean he's fucked 100% next week, but maybe if he wouldn't let that shit slide someone else might get some heat on them. Idiot.

Paul saying he never fucked anyone last season. Alright, buddy. How does no one catch on to him? It's mind-boggling.

I think I need Kevin to win the next HOH. It will take a miracle because he sucks at comps, but like we are due for a BB miracle dammit!

• Love 6

Urg, the cams cut from Matt to a sobbing Raven with Christmas hugging her.

Girl, you're not dying here. Wait. Damnit; that analogy doesn't work on Raven. 

Um...it's just a game. You have bigger problems in your life than crying over a boy. Um...yeah.

• Love 3

So I put down the headphones but left the feeds running in the background and decided to catch up on last night's Game of Thrones thread here. All of a sudden, I hear the most God awful wailing coming from the headphones, and since my volume isn't turned up that loud, I moused back over the browser I have the feeds open in and... yup, sure as shit, there's Raven sobbing on someone's shoulder. The headphones are like a foot and a half away! Holy crap!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Urg, the cams cut from Matt to a sobbing Raven with Christmas hugging her.

Girl, you're not dying here. Wait. Damnit; that analogy doesn't work on Raven. 

Um...it's just a game. You have bigger problems in your life than crying over a boy. Um...yeah.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Ok, we are back to Kevin bashing.  

Oh, another Kevin bashing session. Lovely. Just what I like watching.

Josh is irate because Kevin talks shit on them behind their backs. Josh, you are currently talking shit behind his back so. LOL.

Now, Paul is talking about Kevin lying about having sisters. Like, bud, you're grasping!

• Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, another Kevin bashing session. Lovely. Just what I like watching.

Josh is irate because Kevin talks shit on them behind their backs. Josh, you are currently talking shit behind his back so. LOL.

Now, Paul is talking about Kevin lying about having sisters. Like, bud, you're grasping!

Next week when Paul's found his target in Jason:

JASON AND HIS WIFE COOKED UP A SECOND KID LIE!

• Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Next week when Paul's found his target in Jason:

JASON AND HIS WIFE COOKED UP A SECOND KID LIE!

100%. It's coming lol. And I will laugh and laugh when it does.

I am loving seeing these people get fucked, man. Even better than I thought it'd be.

ETA: Alex has got to be the biggest bitch I've ever seen on his show. She's just utterly heinous. 

• Love 11
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

100%. It's coming lol. And I will laugh and laugh when it does.

I am loving seeing these people get fucked, man. Even better than I thought it'd be.

I just wish they'd move on from Kevin to Matt right now. They've bitched about Kevin and Raven a lot this week, which is great, but Matt could be bashed on a little more than he has. 

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I just wish they'd move on from Kevin to Matt right now. They've bitched about Kevin and Raven a lot this week, which is great, but Matt could be bashed on a little more than he has. 

Agreed. But watching Matt make a complete fool of himself after the veto ceremony was aces.

Christmas is putting a target on Alex with Raven. Delicious!

Paul said he hates when people think they're smart and are condescending. Poor guy, very self-loathing I guess.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So I put down the headphones but left the feeds running in the background and decided to catch up on last night's Game of Thrones thread here. All of a sudden, I hear the most God awful wailing coming from the headphones, and since my volume isn't turned up that loud, I moused back over the browser I have the feeds open in and... yup, sure as shit, there's Raven sobbing on someone's shoulder. The headphones are like a foot and a half away! Holy crap!

I am saving Game of Thrones for tonight. I don't want the season to be over !

Kevin is not happy - he's ranting to Jason.

6 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Wait, what? Alex and Paul have had a final 2 deal since week 2?

/Even Jessica is surprised by that.

In alex's mind they did.  

Kevin telling Jason that if he (jason) gets to the final 2 then he can beat anyone. 

Kevin can tell everyone is being shady and it's making him mad.  He hasn't done anything.  Hes been loyal.  If he leaves before Josh he'll be embarrassed.  

Kevin to Jason "use your fucking head"

6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

If he leaves before Josh he'll be embarrassed.  

He says this a lot. I'm still wondering why Kevin thinks he deserves it more than Josh. 

• Love 2

I want Raven and Matt to tell the group - we're supposed to be in the final 3 with Paul - Paul PROMISED!  

because it is time they all figured out that Paul has made deals with each one of them, that he masterminds who goes out each week, but refuses to do the dirty work himself. 

• Love 5
Just now, backformore said:

I want Raven and Matt to tell the group - we're supposed to be in the final 3 with Paul - Paul PROMISED!  

because it is time they all figured out that Paul has made deals with each one of them, that he masterminds who goes out each week, but refuses to do the dirty work himself. 

It'll never be time. Paul was just blindsided! He's so upset at this turn of events! 

• Love 2

Alex thinks Kevin should have apologized to Jason for not volunteering to go up on the block. 

because that's what SHE would have done.  yea sure.....

paul is getting hugs from raven and matt. 

and now josh and paul are dancing around in the storage room like they just won a million dollars

now christmas is going at kevin

now josh going at kevin

all about going to the pool.....?

oh jeez... christmas telling kevin that he needs to mean what he says.  no imply something.  because he asked if she was going swimming, because the other day she sat in/near the pool and that's what he meant. 

but she can't 'go swimming' because she has a fucking broking foot.

josh tries to start it up again and Christmas tells him to drop it and it's done.  They are all crazy.  Kevin agrees and says it's done.

Josh calls Kevin back because he wants to have the conversation with Kevin.  Something about Kevin did the same thing to Josh. 

Josh wants to address it right now.  Kevin does not. 

Josh "you don't think i'm onto your shit. you think i'm the goofy dumb one"

Josh calls Kevin a liar - that sets Kevin off.  Says he better not say that or he'll (Josh) be in the DR crying. 

ohhhhh Kevin rushed Josh a bit because he brought up kevin's kids.  and FISH.

Josh "kevin you did it to yourself. we all liked you"

Kevin "i don't get a fuck about you - shut the fuck up"

Josh" you're a liar... you're a liar...."

Kevin is getting a little threatening.  

Kevin "say something about my family...." and he goes towards Josh again... and we get more fish.

Josh really just needs to shut his mouth sometime. 

• Love 7

Josh asked Kevin about the $25k and he said maybe he (josh) took it. 

So josh doesn't get personal but now hes bringing up kevin's kids and family in an argument.  That's not personal at all!

Very long fish..... 

dang it...  i have to leave work now!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I shouldn't care, because they all suck, but the level of bad gameplay is so high that it's really kind of bumming me out. 

Same here.  Vicious, stupid game.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Reading updates on Jokers...whoa. I'm all for fighting, game-wise, but this is just ugly. I always thought it would be a mistake to go after Kevin though. He isn't going to just roll over.

I HATE that these idiots are doing all this, and it seems like Paul is getting away with it all, as usual. It's a small testament to his gameplay, but it's really just that these people are so damn stupid. GAH.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 7

I agree, something may have happened, or folks had to come in to separate the groups. 

6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Kevin getting ejected would be the perfect capper on this shit season.

Agreed. He's not innocent in all of this, but seriously, enough is enough with this crap. And WTF Xmas...she got pissed because he asked her if she was going swimming? Was there more to it?

She's my biggest disappointment this season...she had such a great background, and I thought she'd be a badass. But she's as bad as the rest, if not worse.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

He can regret all he wants, I'm just glad he left them both on the block 

Bravo!!! I am delighted Jason did not back door Kevin. I have new respect for him. I was not happy when he spilled the beans about Mark suggesting over a chess game that they target Paul. So this makes me happy. 

And I am hoping Raven is the one to go. 

ETA: I am all mixed up. Was Kevin put up? I thought Jason kept the noms the same. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 1

Is there a delay on the feeds by a few seconds? Maybe something happened during that time because they are down a long time

i was watching Jason and Alex in the HOH room, so I didn't see how it all went down in the kitchen. Before Josh went down Alex told him not to start anything with Kevin. I did switch over and heard Christmas be a bitch to Kevin for asking her if she is going in the pool. Is that the start of it? If so, what the heck? I hate Christmas

Edited by Sandycat
6 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Is there a delay on the feeds by a few seconds? Maybe something happened during that time because they are down a long time

i was watching Jason and Alex in the HOH room, so I didn't see how it all went down in the kitchen. Before Josh went down Alex told him not to start anything with Kevin. I did switch over and heard Christmas be a bitch to Kevin for asking her if she is going in the pool. Is that the start of it? If so, what the heck? I hate Christmas

Yea it all started cuz of Christmas and then josh piped up saying Kevin did the same thing to him and wanted to address it. Kevin was fine with josh until josh brought up his kids 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

ETA: I am all mixed up. Was Kevin put up? I thought Jason kept the noms the same. 

DL - From reading here, it sounds like Josh went after Kevin, said something about his kids, and Kevin headed for Josh at which point they went to the fishes and we're waiting to find out what happened .

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Yea it all started cuz of Christmas and then josh piped up saying Kevin did the same thing to him and wanted to address it. Kevin was fine with josh until josh brought up his kids 

This all started because Christmas didn't like Kevin's wording of her "going in the pool?." She is nuts. 

I said this morning I wanted Josh to win, but he is an idiot for going after Kevin at all. So what, leave this week play out with Matt and raven, then think about next week after Thursday. Geez. These people are all insane.

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 4