Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

So Christmas staying isn't as locked in as many of us had thought.  Josh has spent the whole night apparently being on the fence.  Alex and Jillian have been working him very hard to keep Jillian and evict Christmas, and he almost seems up to it.  I think he sees his chance to be Paul's partner if Christmas is gone.

The problem is, he's already promised his vote to Christmas and the ones voting to keep her, and I think he could find himself taking a lot of heat if he screws that group on this vote.  Not to mention I don't see Paul wanting him as a partner if he betrays him like that.

Good flash back at 1:38am cam 3 of Josh trying to work it all out. He is doing a pretty clear analysis of his options and where he stands in the game and who he should be with. 

He is pretty expendable to either side. Pretty worried about being in an alliance with the couples. Doesn't mind Xmas ,Paul and Dom but not the others. 

He is pretty torn right now. Alex and Jill were talking about getting rid of him soon. 

DR called him in late. I'll be they questioned him a lot about keeping X,mas.

• Love 2

I think that Josh is the only outsider in the game right now. He has no solid allegiances, and he is the most expendable, no matter which side he joins. At this point, he needs to figure out which side will keep him longer. Both sides don't have plans to take him to jury. Christmas basically told him that she can't promise him jury, which is where lies his hesitation. I think it was respectful to him that Christmas was honest, but it could have cost her his vote. I think he'll ultimately choose to keep Christmas because the other side hasn't bothered to talk socially with him in a one-on-one situation, let alone game-wise, and her and Paul are the only ones to talk game with him. But he's the last man on that totem pole so they'd gladly get rid of him if it was him and someone on their side up on the block. At least, that's where it stands for now.

Ultimately, Alex/Jillian are only talking to him now because of the voting situation. Otherwise, they don't care about him and if he votes to evict Christmas, then they can toss him away until the next time they need him for a vote. 

I bet DR took their time to ask him multiple questions about his vote, which will determine what his decision is. He's right to be wary of the couples, since I'd want to split them up too (Raven/Matt are the strongest couple in there right now; not even Jessica/Cody are completely trusting of one another), so I don't blame him for considering all of his options.

I do think he has better chances with Christmas' side because the couples will be a target over him, he will have some allies on that side compared to The Outsiders (who really have their own clique in itself with Alex/Jason/Kevin, Jillian/Ramses, and then Jody, so it's not that much better for him), and there's also cracked factions within Christmas' side (Mark/Elena/Dom, in particular). Sure, Jody are the first to be targeted from everyone, including The Outsiders, but they would sacrifice Josh over any of their members (Ramses, Alex, Jason, Jillian, Kevin), so he's not any better with them. 

I still want him to vote to evict Jillian, for the sheer fact that it'll be a blindside on all ends. If Jillian goes, Jody just get more smug, especially if Jessica wins HOH (and I'm fully expecting her to, just because I can't have nice things). Also, as nice as Jillian appears to be, I don't see her as a good gameplayer and I don't want another Victoria situation. 

Also, I'm surprised Jessica didn't get suspicious of where the votes may fall once Christmas decided to come back into the game. I wonder if she might have an inkling that things aren't set in stone. 

• Love 2

Both sides are using Josh purely for a vote, think of him as expendable, and don't want him on jury, so it's a real toss up strategically where he should go. But the thing is, Christmas actually treats him well and likes him, so for that alone it's probably better for him to vote out Jillian. I don't really think Christmas would stick her neck out to try to save him at all, but there's more of a chance of her doing it than anyone else in the house. Also, honestly, there's probably more of a chance of breaking up that alliance than the Outsiders one.

• Love 3
(edited)

I forgot about Kevin telling Paul that he took the $25K. Like what the fuck possessed him to do that lol? And now he's telling Paul he's voting with him but he's not really voting with him. Jason-style move here, Kevin!

Here's the pork Raven cooked:

DEB8FljUQAAWakT.jpg

You couldn't pay me to eat that!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I forgot about Kevin telling Paul that he took the $25K. Like what the fuck possessed him to do that lol? And now he's telling Paul he's voting with him but he's not really voting with him. Jason-style move here, Kevin!

People keeping trusting Paul with their secrets, and I don't really know why. People truly believe that he's all about Friendship and Loyalty. I don't really get it, since Paul keeps talking down to them like they're children. I think the only person he hasn't talked down to is Christmas! And maybe Dom, I'm not so sure about her. 

Also, I'm genuinely surprised nobody got sick from Raven's cooking last night. She's 0/2 in the cooking department. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

DEB8FljUQAAWakT.jpg

What in the world... the onions and peppers don't even look cooked!!

i have recently discovered that caramelizing onions in the oven is like the best thing in the world. 

• Love 3
Just now, gunderda said:

What in the world... the onions and peppers don't even look cooked!!

Exactly! Literally that all looks raw to me. The mac & cheese doesn't even look right lol!

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

People keeping trusting Paul with their secrets, and I don't really know why. People truly believe that he's all about Friendship and Loyalty. I don't really get it, since Paul keeps talking down to them like they're children.

Right! At least Cody, Kevin, Jason, and Alex know now that Paul shouldn't be trusted. The other side still listens to him lol.

• Love 1

Last night Dom, Mark and Matt were talking in the bathroom.  Mark thought maybe the vote would be 11-1 (I think because of Ramses) and then Mark went and talked to someone and discovered that (cody probably) thought the plan was to evict Christmas and that Mark, Dom and Matt were down for that.  Mark came back to the bathroom all fired up because he just realized the vote will be super split and he's hoping to blindside cody and jessica. 

Dom wants Cody and Jessica on the block next.  Just wants one of them to go.  Prefers it to be Cody.  

Mark said Megan leaving actually did them all a favor because if she would have stayed they all would have voted her out and none of this with cody would have happened. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly! Literally that all looks raw to me. The mac & cheese doesn't even look right lol!

Right! At least Cody, Kevin, Jason, and Alex know now that Paul shouldn't be trusted. The other side still listens to him lol.

I think the mac n cheese actually looks fine lol  looks pretty good for being a baked mac n cheese.  

So paul wants to keep christmas, right???

21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Which makes me want to root for those people, but they make it so, so hard, especially since I like Paul's side of the house, sans Paul! 

21 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think the mac n cheese actually looks fine lol  looks pretty good for being a baked mac n cheese.  

For me, it doesn't look like Raven cooked it thoroughly. She probably could have benefited from leaving it in the oven an extra ten minutes.

22 minutes ago, gunderda said:

So paul wants to keep christmas, right???

Paul's definitely the ring leader on getting people to keep Christmas! He wants her there more than anyone! Everyone else probably would have dealt with her leaving, but Paul's "not campaigning" for Christmas...except he is, and it feels like he is more than Christmas at times! Only because he's louder and more aggressive about it.

24 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Dom wants Cody and Jessica on the block next.  Just wants one of them to go.  Prefers it to be Cody.  

I prefer it to be Cody too. Jessica may be catty and jealous, but Cody cannot be manipulated, so it's in their benefit to keep Jessica around. I want to see her play without Cody, anyway. I want to see who she tries to turn to as an ally. She hates Alex and Christmas, she's pissed at Elena and Raven, and I don't think she's too happy with Dominique right now. And most of the guys find her too annoying! Cody, if he stays over Jessica, could probably get the guys back on his side, but Jessica's going to be so lost without her sexual partner who likes to call her Alex in bed. 

• Love 4

Thanks for the excellent summary of last night, everyone.  

Is Josh fully aware that voting with Alex, Jillian etc all means he is on Cody and Jessica's team too?   He really does not like them.  

Voting out Christmas is the smart move strategically. But Jillian is like watching Paint Dry, she seems like a very very nice woman, but she's just so boring. Maybe Paul & Christmas can talk to him again and get him back to the right frame of mind. Also, a lesson Paul should know- never ever let swing votes wander the house the night before a vote without supervision. Haha. 

• Love 7

Hopefully both Paul and Christmas know they have to keep Josh close today and be the last voice in his ear.   I am not sure they realize this, Josh is easy to forget about.  

(edited)

I want to see Cody and Alex join forces and just run roughshod over the housing beasting comps.  It will make them all so mad and at this point I am getting most of my joy through schadenfreude.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 2

Can someone give a quick rundown of where the votes stand right now? And how firm are they? I am leaning towards hoping Christmas is gone because seeing her hobble around on crutches the whole summer is not fun. Thanks in advance!

• Love 1

I have hopes that Josh will come to the conclusion that having Christmas as an ally is better than evicting her and then having nobody in his corner. Josh can't trust anyone on the other side to be there for him, while Christmas might. He also doesn't really talk to anyone on the other side, so why would he keep someone he doesn't talk to and who ignores him over someone who does put in the effort and has been honest with him?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, diana said:

Can someone give a quick rundown of where the votes stand right now? And how firm are they? I am leaning towards hoping Christmas is gone because seeing her hobble around on crutches the whole summer is not fun. Thanks in advance!

As the votes stand:

Evict Christmas: Jason, Alex, Kevin, Jessica, Ramses
Evict Jillian: Mark, Matt, Dominique, Elena, Paul, Raven

Josh is the swing vote. He expressed his doubts about keeping Christmas and has been going back and forth. Everyone else is pretty firm in their decision. Josh might vote Christmas out, because she told him that she can't promise him jury (while the other side's only promised him one week of safety, which may not be true). So as it is right now, it's unclear as to who will go. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Both sides are using Josh purely for a vote, think of him as expendable, and don't want him on jury, so it's a real toss up strategically where he should go. But the thing is, Christmas actually treats him well and likes him, so for that alone it's probably better for him to vote out Jillian. I don't really think Christmas would stick her neck out to try to save him at all, but there's more of a chance of her doing it than anyone else in the house. Also, honestly, there's probably more of a chance of breaking up that alliance than the Outsiders one.

Agree.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but - with the quasi-exception of Mark lecturing Josh on the subject of perspective - isn't Christmas about the only person in the House who deigns to talk with Josh on a personal level?

Double-D move, for sure.

DEB8FljUQAAWakT.jpg

Why?  Don't see any blood in the pan.  :>

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

As the votes stand:

Evict Christmas: Jason, Alex, Kevin, Jessica, Ramses
Evict Jillian: Mark, Matt, Dominique, Elena, Paul, Raven

Josh is the swing vote. He expressed his doubts about keeping Christmas and has been going back and forth. Everyone else is pretty firm in their decision. Josh might vote Christmas out, because she told him that she can't promise him jury (while the other side's only promised him one week of safety, which may not be true). So as it is right now, it's unclear as to who will go. 

Addendum: 

• If Josh votes to evict Jillian, the vote will be 7-5 and Jillian walks.
  • If Josh votes to evict Christmas the vote will be a 6-6 tie, requiring Cody to break the tie - in which case Cody will send Christmas walking.
Edited by Nashville
Spacing
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Agree.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but - with the quasi-exception of Mark lecturing Josh on the subject of perspective - isn't Christmas about the only person in the House who deigns to talk with Josh on a personal level?

Pretty much. I mean, people will talk to Josh in a group setting, but Christmas is the only one to talk to him one-on-one or in a very small group setting about stuff not game-related. Paul sometimes will, but that's only to guarantee his vote, and we all know how intense Paul gets when talking to people. I don't recall any others going to just talk with Josh because they want to. Alex, Jillian, Ramses, and Jason have actively ignored Josh when he walks into a room. Jessica and Cody have not talked to Josh at all, from what I've seen, but I could have easily missed any conversations that these two have tried to have with other houseguests that's not about game.

I read about Josh/Jason having a conversation in the storage room last night and the contents of the discussion made is seem like Josh thought they were working together.  So he's in a bind because he gave his word to Christmas but he's also agreed with Jason to vote christmas out.  I don't know for real how close Josh/Jason are but the convo made it seem like Josh did want to work with him.

• Love 4

The DR can be considered as another voice in Josh's head.  Can we assume that they want to keep Christmas?  I am not sure.  I can see both sides on that one. 

2 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I read about Josh/Jason having a conversation in the storage room last night and the contents of the discussion made is seem like Josh thought they were working together.  So he's in a bind because he gave his word to Christmas but he's also agreed with Jason to vote christmas out.  I don't know for real how close Josh/Jason are but the convo made it seem like Josh did want to work with him.

Jason, not being too bright, is more on Josh's level.  The back slapping, beer drinking buddy who doesn't talk over his head.   I can see the seduction here. 

12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The DR can be considered as another voice in Josh's head.  Can we assume that they want to keep Christmas?  I am not sure.  I can see both sides on that one. 

I'd like to think that if they didn't want her here, then they would have tried to convince her to not come back after her injury, but who really knows?

17 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Hmm, I knew about their conversation, but didn't know what it was really about. He's been promising both sides to vote the other out, and he's been loyal to Christmas up until now. Paul/Christmas need to keep on him today, clearly. Honestly, I do feel like Josh will vote out Jillian, but I'm not shutting the door on him voting Christmas out. I just feel like he knows that the other side hasn't offered him enough to make him believe that they'd have his back. I'd be surprised if he voted to evict Christmas, since it would actually be a bad game move for HIM, even if it's a good game move for some others. 

ETA: Also, remember the guilt he felt after yelling at Megan? So much so that he actually went up to apologize to her about it? And I believe that he did mean it. If he voted out Christmas after promising to be loyal to her, imagine the guilt he'd feel Thursday night after doing it. He definitely tends to act on his emotions, like Mark, but he's a little more short tempered than he is (AKA, a lot). I don't think he could break his promise to Christmas, since he knew he was keeping her until last night. Which is why I don't think he's actually going to change his vote. But again, Christmas needs to stay on top of him today to ensure it, but they have no idea about him changing his mind. 

52 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Hopefully both Paul and Christmas know they have to keep Josh close today and be the last voice in his ear.   I am not sure they realize this, Josh is easy to forget about.  

Christmas has maintained that she is completely confident that Josh will keep her, so she may not be aggressive about it today. Although that might be a better thing because she plays badly when she's forceful imo.

47 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He also doesn't really talk to anyone on the other side, so why would he keep someone he doesn't talk to and who ignores him over someone who does put in the effort and has been honest with him?

IMO he talks more to and feels closer to Jason/Alex/Jillian/Kevin than he does to the showmance group, which is probably one of the reasons why he's waffling now. I think he absolutely feels closest to Christmas and he likes Paul, but everyone else in that group he is not down with. 

20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yea, I'm not sure. I too could see them going either way. Although with Christmas being a Paul supporter they are probably on her side.

14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd like to think that if they didn't want her here, then they would have tried to convince her to not come back after her injury, but who really knows?

I don't think so because that would've fucked up their schedule.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

DEB8FljUQAAWakT.jpg

That's supposed to be after it was cooked? Yikes. 

• Love 3
(edited)

It looks like Raven cut up pork, peppers and onions and baked that in the oven next to the mac and cheese.  She didn't brown anything in a skillet or doesn't look like it.  The pork looks boiled in the juice from the onions and peppers, fully cooked and probably very dry.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)

She didn't brown/fry the chicken for her chicken parm either. Hell, she didn't even put anything on the chicken! Just threw raw chicken into a pan of tomato sauce and put it in the oven. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She didn't brown/fry the chicken for her chicken parm either. Hell, she didn't even put anything on the chicken! Just threw raw chicken into a pan of tomato sauce and put it in the oven. 

Oh good god.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Elena and Raven should step up and do a turn with talking to Josh.  He needs to feel secure with all of them, not just Christmas.  I say the women rather than the men because he will be more inclined to be swayed by them.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

Josh is now chatting with Jason+ in the bedroom.  He is feeling included and bonding with all of them.  

Edited by wings707
Just now, wings707 said:

Elena and Raven should step and do a turn with talking to Josh.  He needs to feel secure with all of them, not just Christmas.  I say the women rather than the men because he will be more inclined to be swayed by them.  

Agreed. Raven especially, because she seems to have not formed very many bonds with anyone outside of Matt. I haven't seen her detached from his hip to have a conversation with someone else one-on-one. I think Josh would appreciate more effort from people. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Josh would appreciate more effort from people. 

Definitely. He obviously craves being included in the group. Though, to be fair, any time any of them express any doubts about him, Christmas reassures them that she has him.

Although, I just started watching and Christmas is telling Matt to talk to Josh and tell him that the group has his back for as long as possible. She must have caught wind of his waffling. Matt was saying he has no problem with him going to jury, but Christmas told him not to give away too much. Christmas, just let Matt tell him they'll take him to jury lol!

• Love 1
(edited)

Christmas told Matt to talk to Josh.  She told him to say he has his back.  Josh told her he cannot read Matt, thus the talk. 

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Although, I just started watching and Christmas is telling Matt to talk to Josh and tell him that the group has his back for as long as possible. She must have caught wind of his waffling. Matt was saying he has no problem with him going to jury, but Christmas told him not to give away too much. Christmas, just let Matt tell him they'll take him to jury lol!

Good for Christmas! I think this is why I like her as a game player. She's kind of seeing all the different sides and unlike Paul, she has a more objective perspective of the game. Sure, she's been aggressive during some game talk and can ramble to the point of annoyance, but she hasn't gotten cocky thus far. I think she's been confident, but not overconfident. I think even with her physical limitations, she's shown that she's got a good social game as well. 

• Love 2

This is a good talk Christmas and Matt are having.   But do they understand, fully, that they have to keep him away from Jason.  They don't realize where he has been all morning.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

DEB8FljUQAAWakT.jpg

I want to know what the hell that liquid is in the bottom! I mean, I wouldn't touch it because onions are evil, evil things but still. Onion juice? Did she poach them in onion juice? Ew. (To be fair, it's been years since I've seen a cooked porkchop that isn't absolutely smothered in gravy. Because gravy.)

30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yeah. I wouldn't be eating anything that she cooked. It must be bland as hell. Chicken, at a minimum, gets some sort of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. You can't just... bare chicken breast for chicken parm? Not breaded? What is wrong with her (besides her named disease and her unnamed nerve disease that's killing her and that's why she needs the jury stipend, so she can pay for a hysterectomy and freeze her eggs even though she's dying in five years two years six months*)?

*Last time I heard her talk in length about it, her life expectancy went from five to two years in the span of a five minute conversation, so I figured I'd save her the trouble and shave it down again

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Good for Christmas! I think this is why I like her as a game player. She's kind of seeing all the different sides and unlike Paul, she has a more objective perspective of the game. Sure, she's been aggressive during some game talk and can ramble to the point of annoyance, but she hasn't gotten cocky thus far. I think she's been confident, but not overconfident. I think even with her physical limitations, she's shown that she's got a good social game as well. 

I agree.  She was honest telling Matt she knows she can have Josh on her side but not sure for the entire group.  

Christmas is talking to Josh now.  Good job.  She told him he was her ride or die!  

• Love 1

Christmas talking to Josh now, and saying they're all on board with promising him jury.  He told her she absolutely has his vote, but I don't know if I believe him at this point.  I think he's going to be a case of whoever he talks to last, that's how he'll go.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What is wrong with her (besides her named disease and her unnamed nerve disease that's killing her and that's why she needs the jury stipend, so she can pay for a hysterectomy and freeze her eggs even though she's dying in five years two years six months*)?

I was just thinking that maybe the reason she never seasons anything is because of her gastroparesis. Do any of you guys here that have it know if that could be a possibility?

Christmas is talking to Josh now. I can't really hear it. I think Christmas said something about 3 weeks and then Josh said, "That's all I wanna hear."

ETA: What is wrong with Jessica's hair/scalp? I don't know enough about extensions to know if that's normal or not. It looks like she might be balding or something. If so, that sucks.

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Christmas talking to Josh now, and saying they're all on board with promising him jury.  He told her she absolutely has his vote, but I don't know if I believe him at this point.  I think he's going to be a case of whoever he talks to last, that's how he'll go.

YES.  He just goes with the wind.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was just thinking that maybe the reason she never seasons anything is because of her gastroparesis. Doe any of you guys here that have it know if that could be a possibility?

I think Dominique eats gluten free as well, which might have something to do with it, too.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

I think Dominique eats gluten free as well, which might have something to do with it, too.

That might explain why she didn't bread the chicken, but not why she never even put so much as some salt & pepper on it. I mean damn girl!

• Love 2

Christmas, girl, just include him in the team speak! He'll appreciate it if you didn't refer to him as outside of the team! Matt seems to be fine with taking him to jury, so if Matt can express this to Josh as well, I think he'll be fully on board with their side. 

I do lean toward him turning back to keeping Christmas. But if Matt also goes to talk to him, then I think it'll help a lot. Hearing that Matt was all on board with taking Josh along, it does give Matt some points. 

I'm just hoping for the best here. Josh has to know that the other side isn't including him in game talk, where at least Christmas is. She just needs to be more open with him as a team member, rather than a vote. If she does that, then he'll be dedicated to her and her side. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

She just needs to be more open with him as a team member, rather than a vote. If she does that, then he'll be dedicated to her and her side. 

Yea, I don't really get why she's keeping him at a distance still in this way. Her whole thing in general, but especially with Josh, is honesty and he has been responding to that so I guess she doesn't want to give him false promises. But telling someone you like them a lot but you can't promise them you'll protect them is not really a great argument in this game lol. 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That might explain why she didn't bread the chicken, but not why she never even put so much as some salt & pepper on it. I mean damn girl!

Instead of Kathy Griffin going in for the Veto comp (and it's unlikely she'd return since she said how badly the house stank), do you think we could get Gordon Ramsay instead? "Salt, for fook's sake! Use salt! What is wrong with you?"

Raven with a sad look: "Well, you see, I have this disease..."

• Love 5

I would not eat that.  The pork looks raw--as do the onions.  I would think that with her disease, fully cooked food--especially vegetables which can be hard to digest--would be better for her?

I made this declaration in another thread, so I'm going to go ahead and make it here:  I like Cody.  Yes, he's robotic, but I like him.  He is a fan of BB, he's made several comments about strategery that indicate that.  But...he's with Jessica--whom I despise--and he's formed the Bros-n-Boobs alliance which I also despise.  I suspect, what with his unexpected crush on Alex, he's regretting falling into that typical BB mindset.

I also think that Cody has been a bit screwed by his atypical turn at being HoH.  First of all, his real target self-eliminates herself so he's got to nominate someone else.  So he puts up Alex (which makes no sense, other than satisfying his alliance) all the while secretly hoping she wins the Veto.  Then Alex does win Veto, so he puts up Paul (of the banana beard) who is his real target, and Paul ends up having that secret power which is total bullshit, so Cody has to immediately put up someone else so he picks Christmas.  She was his only choice because in his head, he had to put up a woman (and I don't respect him for that) who wasn't already in his alliance and Christmas was the only one left.  I almost hope Christmas has to leave only because that would force Cody nominate someone from his alliance, or someone he really doesn't want to nominate.  (But I really don't want Christmas to leave, I want her to stay, but handicapped like she's going to be, I just don't see a lot of longevity for her.)  But there's no guarantee that if Christmas leaves that would make Cody have to make yet another nomination.

Think of it...usually being HoH makes you some enemies when you have to nominate at most three people--and at that, usually only one is a clear target.  Cody's had to do way more than that, and that exposes him far more than a regular HoH tenure would have done.  It has also shaken up his Boobs-n-Bros alliance such that there's no guarantee they'll protect him once he's not HoH anymore.  He's been screwed, and it ain't fair.

• Love 2

You know what, to be fair, that pork might be out-of-date so! For some reason the BB house just makes people forget about basic hygiene and food safety guidelines.

I think they come into the house with no basic hygiene skills or concerns! I know I couldn't even walk into that snake pit of festering germs, filth and pests.

• Love 3

Christmas is now in chatting with Kevin.  She is doing a good job socializing with everyone.  She says, I think I have your support.  He did not confirm.  We know she does not.