Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jason telling alex that they better turn up the fun stuff because they have done nothing fun except comps.  Alex says "nope, this is it"  Jason goes "oh... we don't get to do anything fun?"

lol

oh look... matt and raven are making themselves at home up in the hoh room because christmas is out on her dr. appt. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

oh look... matt and raven are making themselves at home up in the hoh room because christmas is out on her dr. appt. 

Predictable - although it's Christmas' own fault for NOT LOCKING THE DAMN DOOR.  Hope Epiphany has sweet dreams sleeping on the Mattspooge.  :P

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This is the best production comment in 19 seasons!  

Oh, I dunno; I seem to recall the odd - but amazingly well-timed - "That's what she said" popping up once or twice in the last couple of seasons....   :>

ETA: not to say this'un wasn't good, because it was. Excellent, as a matter of fact.  :)

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Jokers:

Paul doesn't understand how people can have sex in the BB house with all the cameras on them.

Saw Elena naked.

Moving to LA and will be like Seacrest in that he's going to go back and forth  from LA and NY

Apparently had feelings for someone in the beginning of the season. Doesn't say who

Doesn't care what the Internet thinks of him

Wants to go on The Amazing Race

Paul is comparing himself to Ryan Seacrest!! Who cares if he lives in LA and NYC. Nobody knows who Paul is except for BB watchers. 

Wants to be on Amazing Race. Well, the BB contestants who were on TAR were Alison and Donny, Jeff and Jordan, and Brendan and Rachel. Couples from the show, not a single jerk like him. Plus Rob and Amber from Survivor.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Jason telling alex that they better turn up the fun stuff because they have done nothing fun except comps.  Alex says "nope, this is it"  Jason goes "oh... we don't get to do anything fun?"

lol

This is ridiculous that she's still going on Dr visits.  How is this not a bigger source of resentment within the house?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, MV007 said:

This is ridiculous that she's still going on Dr visits.  How is this not a bigger source of resentment within the house?

She hasn't had one in awhile.  This one is for her to get the cast off and to get a boot.  Most of them are actually really happy for her to be getting the cast off. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Predictable - although it's Christmas' own fault for NOT LOCKING THE DAMN DOOR.  Hope Epiphany has sweet dreams sleeping on the Mattspooge.  :P

Exactly. She should have locked it and then at least given the key to Josh so he could go in whenever he wanted.

I'm having flashbacks to BBOTT Monte's HOH, when he locked the door the entire time and carried the HOH key around with him all week. I thought that was taking it over the top (heh) but maybe he was onto something with locking HOH...so rats like Matt and Raven couldn't just use HOH whenever they pleased.

• Love 4

Well, I guess this morning's posts answer the question I was going to ask: Did Raven expire during the night?

I'll check in again tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed in the meantime.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Paul is comparing himself to Ryan Seacrest!! Who cares if he lives in LA and NYC. Nobody knows who Paul is except for BB watchers. 

Wants to be on Amazing Race. Well, the BB contestants who were on TAR were Alison and Donny, Jeff and Jordan, and Brendan and Rachel. Couples from the show, not a single jerk like him. Plus Rob and Amber from Survivor.

He didn't compare himself to Seacrest. I was just using him as an example of someone else who will be doing that.

And speaking of Christmas, I hope production is either paying the doctor extra or threatening to sue if the doc even talks about the show.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

He didn't compare himself to Seacrest. I was just using him as an example of someone else who will be doing that.

And speaking of Christmas, I hope production is either paying the doctor extra or threatening to sue if the doc even talks about the show.

Got it! I couldn't imagine him being that much of a fool to compare himself to Ryan Seacrest!!

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Yeah, I'm about burned out on this season of The Paul Show as well.  Heck, the last two nights I've switched off BBAD early, because I'd rather watch other things on the DVR or get some sleep than sit around watching Paul bash, bully and shun his way to $500K.  It's just not entertaining.  There's almost zero suspense left in this season.  

So yeah, when Mark is evicted tonight- which was a foregone conclusion as soon as he didn't win PoV - that'll about be the end of my interest in this season.  I just don't care about any of these people any more.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's only Tuesday!

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I sort of hate it because it makes them think production cares and worse yet, that we care. LOL!!!

• Love 1

Matt, Jason and Alex in the kitchen.  Discussing Jessica and Cody again. Someone asked if Jessica was good looking.  Alex lets out an aggressive "NO!" and Matt and Jason both agree that she is attractive but after living with someone for so long you don't really view them in a certain way. Alex says she wore too much makeup and she was just excessive with everything. 

6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Matt, Jason and Alex in the kitchen.  Discussing Jessica and Cody again. Someone asked if Jessica was good looking.  Alex lets out an aggressive "NO!" and Matt and Jason both agree that she is attractive but after living with someone for so long you don't really view them in a certain way. Alex says she wore too much makeup and she was just excessive with everything. 

To much makeup? Has she not gotten a good look at Raven?

• Love 10

I saw a recent video of Jillian and if she were in the house now they'd be all over her, she looks great.

Jessica and Xmas when made up are pretty....too bad Xmas has an ugly cunty soul.  Elena was too blow-up doll looking and should have left the plastic surgery alone.

Alex would look better with dark hair.

29 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I sort of hate it because it makes them think production cares and worse yet, that we care. LOL!!!

Production is not going to do Paul's tactic of ignore (jk).  :^)   And this was for Josh.   I have a hunch they have developed an affection for him, just as some of us have.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Random thought... I do believe this is the cleanest the house has ever been in a season. Usually they trash the house.. have so much stuff all over the bathroom.... in the open bedroom....  This bathroom always seems to be fairly clean and picked up - they make sure they do the towels immediately when they are able to get outside.  And the open bedroom appears to be kept pretty tidy as well.  I think the other bedrooms are a mess though.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MV007 said:

If Paul didn't like her- he would of been pointing this out repeatedly and she would already be gone. Because it is the cult of Paul. 

• Love 4

As a general reminder, BB8 was followed by BB9 and then BB9 was followed by BB10. One of the all-time worst seasons was followed by the worst season which was then followed by one of the all-time BEST seasons. In other words, always feel free to give up on individual seasons (lord knows I do), but that doesn't mean next year's show will suck. Hope springs eternal in the BB house.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Did anyone post Mark's high school pic?  If so, I apologize for the double post.

He looked like Valerie Bertinelli's son, Wolfgang Van Halen.

He certainly looks good now.

BB Mark.jpg

The other night he said he had more confidence at his heaviest than he does now. I would take a million hugs from him!

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

As a general reminder, BB8 was followed by BB9 and then BB9 was followed by BB10. One of the all-time worst seasons was followed by the worst season which was then followed by one of the all-time BEST seasons. In other words, always feel free to give up on individual seasons (lord knows I do), but that doesn't mean next year's show will suck. Hope springs eternal in the BB house.

BB10 increasingly feels like the biggest if not only reason I hang on to hope during the Grodner Era. (And how am I rewarded for my undying optimism? Willie Hantz and fucking Aaryn.)

But next year will be the big 2-0, so I'm sure I'll be suckered in one way or another...

• Love 6

At this point a food comp for fun, shown on feeds (!!), would be a good idea.  It is hard to hate when you have treats.  Luxury food they have to win, like beer, wine, Chinese take out, cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, BBQ rib dinner, potato pancakes and brisket etc.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, OldWiseOne said:

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's only Tuesday!

THREE MORE DAYS!?!?!?     NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding; was typing fast, typed "tonight" for "Thursday night", and didn't catch it.  Fixed now.  :)

7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

THREE MORE DAYS!?!?!?     NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding; was typing fast, typed "tonight" for "Thursday night", and didn't catch it.  Fixed now.  :)

Yeah yeah

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jel said:

Derrick did what Paul is doing but without the built in advantages though.

Derrick certainly had advantages though. Maybe not to the extent of Paul, or Dick, but they were there. Derrick really ain't shit in the grand scheme of winners imo.

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Oh, I dunno; I seem to recall the odd - but amazingly well-timed - "That's what she said" popping up once or twice in the last couple of seasons....   :>

There was also "Daniele, don't be a Dick," in BB8. I liked that one.

• Love 3

I have watched the feeds for brief moments over the past 4 days.  Each time it appears to me that Raven is hinting to Matt for a commitment of some kind.  One example- Raven, I really want to move out of Arkansas.  Matt- Good luck with that (paraphrasing).  He was not harsh but he did not encourage it.  

This was one of several fishing conversations I heard all along the same line.  I think she wanted him to say, come live with me!

I wish he would have said- Oh you cannot move away from your mother and support system with your gave conditions;  you need to stay close by them.  

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh good one.  That is a season I missed due to a take the kids in a rented camper all over the southwest trip.    

Edited by wings707
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Exactly. She should have locked it and then at least given the key to Josh so he could go in whenever he wanted.

I'm having flashbacks to BBOTT Monte's HOH, when he locked the door the entire time and carried the HOH key around with him all week. I thought that was taking it over the top (heh) but maybe he was onto something with locking HOH...so rats like Matt and Raven couldn't just use HOH whenever they pleased.

Precisely.  The single rarest commodity in the BB House is privacy, and the only HG-engageable lock in the place is the HoH door.  Why give that up?  Or, more specifically, how could any other HG rationally claim to have a problem with it?  Such luxurious privacy could be theirs too, for only the small small price of winning HoH.

• Love 2

Monte??? BBOTT?? Oh yeah, the first  HOH who said lets go after the vet and was later hammered for going after poor Jason. When all he wanted to do was level the playing field. What a concept.

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Precisely.  The single rarest commodity in the BB House is privacy, and the only HG-engageable lock in the place is the HoH door.  Why give that up?  Or, more specifically, how could any other HG rationally claim to have a problem with it?  Such luxurious privacy could be theirs too, for only the small small price of winning HoH.

No shit. I would have that room locked up tight whether I was in there or not if I was HoH. And to get in, you would not only need the password but an appropriate bribe. And no one could use the shower or bath tub but me. 

I would be the worst HoH.

• Love 17
Just now, Callaphera said:

No shit. I would have that room locked up tight whether I was in there or not if I was HoH. And to get in, you would not only need the password but an appropriate bribe. And no one could use the shower or bath tub but me. 

I would be the worst HoH.

In this season, that behavior would put you on the block the following week!  

• Love 2

What would you want in your HOH basket? 

Sake (they don't allow tequila) 

Ruffles potato chips

Honey Nut Chex (fuck you Alex)

Bagels and lox cream cheese.

Panda licorice and milk chocolate pecan bark.  

Cheeze Its (original orange ones)  

Macadamia nuts. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Sake (they don't allow tequila) 

Ruffles potato chips

Honey Nut Chex (fuck you Alex)

Bagels and lox cream cheese.

Panda licorice and milk chocolate pecan bark.  

Cheeze Its (original orange ones)  

Macadamia nuts. 

You forgot the album on the iPod.

So the fucks I have to give about this season are completely gone. But I was thinking about how one (Mark) could go out in a blaze of glory this week or next week (Kevin or Jason) and instead, I thought of this.

I know Mark wouldn't play the game this way but I'm a petty bitch, so I wish he would follow Paul around the house. Become Paul's shadow. If Paul ducks into the APSR to have a chat with someone, be right on his ass with a cheery "Hey guys, how's it goin'?" as you walk in. Paul tries to go into the HoH room for a private chat? "Hey Christmas! We don't hang out enough. We should fix that since I only have a few days left in the house."

It would be hard. Paul can be a slippery little asshole. And you wouldn't be able to stop every single bit of game talk that could occur but damned if you couldn't give it a good try, annoy the fuck out of Paul and maybe make him erupt, and give the other HGs enough time to do more anti-Paul discussions. Wouldn't it be entertaining, though?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

So, what are the limitations on the HoH basket alcohol anyway - beer and wine only?  Never really paid attention.

Yup, one bottle of wine or one six pack of beer, I think it is. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

So, what are the limitations on the HoH basket alcohol anyway - beer and wine only?  Never really paid attention.

Yes.  I am not sure how many items beyond alcohol they get either but it doesn't look like a huge amount since it fits in that basket.  

11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

You forgot the album on the iPod.

I would have a mix all ready to be sent.  

Edited by wings707
29 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Chocolate covered peanuts 

Beef jerky (WFs organic)

Red Vines 

Red wine - Pinot or merlot

English muffins 

Popcorn

Take out from Tito's Tacos in Culver City - Hey I know, but we're dreaming here right ?

My album would be something classical, like Vivaldi. It's music I love, but there's also a big dose of neener-neener.

And I would lock the door !

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think BB called Austin out in BB17 for not washing his hands too, though I can't remember the exact wording. 

• Love 1

I wonder, if you request an album that has two CDs, do you get both of them? Because that could seriously change the music selection game. Like, if it's a single disc worth of songs you get, I would go with - for the sake of argument - Foo Fighters Wasting Light album or Blue Rodeo's 5 Days in July. But if you get both discs from a double album, you would be better off choosing Foo Fighters In Your Honor two disc album or Blue Rodeo's Just Like a Vacation two disc live album. Of course, if you only end up with one disc from a double album and you don't get to choose which one, you run the risk of getting the acoustic side when you prefer the rock side or the disc that has fewer of your favourites on it.

And this is more interesting to me than the actual game taking place. How sad. 

ETA: Holy crap, I actually got the name of one of my most favourite albums of all time wrong. I am ashamed.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Picking just one album - that would be my problem.  Foo Fighters would definitely be WAY up there - but then again, so would Chris Isaak.  And Flogging Molly.  And George Thorogood.  And John Lee Hooker. And Shinedown.  And Dropkick Murphys.  And Black Flag.  And - well, you get the idea....  :(

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Picking just one album - that would be my problem.  Foo Fighters would definitely be WAY up there - but then again, so would Chris Isaak.  And Flogging Molly.  And George Thorogood.  And John Lee Hooker. And Shinedown.  And Dropkick Murphys.  And Black Flag.  And - well, you get the idea....  :(

3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Picking an album for me would be a problem since I don't really have any favorite bands and just listen to whatever is on the radio.

Oh for fuck sake, you too.  Choose the snacks do music later.  Jeeeze 

Edited by wings707
47 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Sea salt rice chips

Honey nut Chex mix

Twix

raspberry iced tea

French onion dip

Dunkin Donuts coffee and coffee creamer

cinnamon bread

Hamilton cast album on the iPod 

• Love 5

I think you make a list of five or ten albums and they choose from it in descending order? But still, that's like asking me to rank my children (I can say this because I don't have any yet). And some days I prefer something harder and end up cranking up the metal playlist I have and some days I just want to chill out to some Pink Floyd or have a country day. My list would probably be a real head scratcher though it would be heavy on the rock.